It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Thoughts on ukrainebridesagency.com  (Read 75777 times)

Offline jhalfington

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
Thoughts on ukrainebridesagency.com
« on: May 17, 2013, 02:13:13 AM »
Hi there,

I'm new to this whole scene and have come across the website http://www.ukrainebridesagency.com. Has anyone had any experience with it? I have spent a little bit of time on there but haven't made any purchases yet. I ran through the good agency checklist (great resource by the way!) and found that they would be considered an excellent agency. It looks quite good and professional but I'm not too sure how much weight to put on that kind of thing.

I'm not sure how well known it is so I may be fishing in the dark here but I thought I'd try anyway! Please, if anyone has had any experience with this site let me know!

Regards,
J

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Manny

• Commercial Member
Re: Thoughts on ukrainebridesagency.com
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2013, 01:23:37 PM »
I just had a quick look at the site.

Here is a random profile: http://www.ukrainebridesagency.com/Member/La_Isola_Bonita

Do you imagine that she needs to settle for a guy of 60 as her profile suggests? I don't.

Especially as she has aspirations of modelling: http://www.photomodel.ca/portfolio/485677

Here is one apparently called Ekaterina: http://www.ukrainebridesagency.com/Member/Katharine/

Yet on VK she is called Masha: http://anonimvk.ru/album628808_144969647

Usual stuff if you ask me.........
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 01:28:37 PM by Manny »

Offline GoodOlBoy

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2013, 01:29:53 PM »

Do you imagine that she needs to settle for a guy of 60 as her profile suggests? I don't.

Manny, are you here again "disturbing" the fantasy?  :(

GOB
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 01:39:53 PM by GoodOlBoy »
“For God and country, Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo......... Geronimo E.K.I.A.”

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2013, 01:55:00 PM »

Here is a random profile: http://www.ukrainebridesagency.com/Member/La_Isola_Bonita

Especially as she has aspirations of modelling: http://www.photomodel.ca/portfolio/485677

Here is one apparently called Ekaterina: http://www.ukrainebridesagency.com/Member/Katharine/

LOL.

The second one is open to men up to 70-year olds. We have 'em here folks. They don't look their age either...Imagine that.

She'd be interested with them I'm sure as long as they can "show other evidences of the feelings".
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 02:36:48 PM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2013, 02:14:49 PM »
Hi there,

I'm new to this whole scene and have come across the website http://www.ukrainebridesagency.com. Has anyone had any experience with it? I have spent a little bit of time on there but haven't made any purchases yet. I ran through the good agency checklist (great resource by the way!) and found that they would be considered an excellent agency. It looks quite good and professional but I'm not too sure how much weight to put on that kind of thing.

I'm not sure how well known it is so I may be fishing in the dark here but I thought I'd try anyway! Please, if anyone has had any experience with this site let me know!

Regards,
J

I Have one question for you.
Why do you choice an agency who has no roots in FSU and you are paying a western cost, considering that it only uses FSU agencies files ? All multiplying your communication channel by two ?

and my second question is :
Would you explain me where is your benefit ?

A problem of self confidence ? You feel more reassured ?

I want to tell you something more personal : i have dealed with one of their contact in Kharkov. Atlantida. This is the shitest agency i have met.
They want to pick up the lady with a private car, they want to pick up me with a private car (why  am i disabled ?) and they want after to drop me with a private driver and drop her with a private driver. When i asked why this circus, they told me : for her security  :rolleyes: :ROFL: ). When i insisted to get the adress of the agency to know where they were, i couldn't get it : in late 2011 they were having NO office, and possibly no legal agreement like many shit agencies in Ukraine.
NB  : it doesn't mean that all people who are not owning an office are not serious (i know a lady in Kharkov who provides genuine meetings).

Every newbies should jettison All NON FSU agencies, except the little ones (a cross cultural couple in general), who has a FSU contact (phone and or office).

« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 02:27:40 PM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2013, 02:20:38 PM »
To finish :
I have read carefully the long list of their contacts in different cities in Ukraine:

This is a holy list full of shit.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 12:22:16 AM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Manny

• Commercial Member
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2013, 02:24:56 PM »
Another one not seeking a possible 41 year age difference: http://www.ukrainebridesagency.com/Member/bagiralady

"Online Now" we are led to believe. Despite it being after midnight in Ukraine.  ::)

Offline JayH

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2013, 05:23:17 PM »

I am curious as to why you are connecting a few dots here. On your own forum there are 100's of pages of mostly negative comments about a notorious website( ADATE)  and and no time did you put your "research:" skills to provide the sort of connections you have here. Why not?
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline SANDRO43

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2013, 05:46:01 PM »
Another one not seeking a possible 41 year age difference: http://www.ukrainebridesagency.com/Member/bagiralady
Quite a looker 8).

Although she must have shuffled her pack of stolen photos the wrong way because her profile says:
Brown eyes :-\ ;).
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2013, 06:35:50 PM »

"Online Now" we are led to believe. Despite it being after midnight in Ukraine.  ::)

So what, Manny?  I went to bed at 3 o'clock this morning, and I'm very seldom in bed before 1.30 am, even though I get up at 6 o'clock to get ready for work.  She won't necessarily turn into a pumpkin just because it's after midnight.

At least she's not online now (4.34 am Ukraine time).  >:D

Offline JayH

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2013, 08:01:59 PM »

Did you think that it may only be in Manchester that girls turn into pumpkins at midnight? :o
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2013, 12:23:15 AM »
Newbies :

When girls, on a per letter paid site, are named like :

sweetlips
lightheart
la isla bonita

RUN

Offline Manny

• Commercial Member
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2013, 09:53:45 AM »

So what, Manny?  I went to bed at 3 o'clock this morning, and I'm very seldom in bed before 1.30 am, even though I get up at 6 o'clock to get ready for work.  She won't necessarily turn into a pumpkin just because it's after midnight.

At least she's not online now (4.34 am Ukraine time).  >:D

Do their eyes change colour* after midnight as well Kiwi?

*Referencing Sandro's post above.

Offline Manny

• Commercial Member
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2013, 09:56:12 AM »
I am curious as to why you are connecting a few dots here. On your own forum there are 100's of pages of mostly negative comments about a notorious website( ADATE)  and and no time did you put your "research:" skills to provide the sort of connections you have here. Why not?

I don't need to. Everyone else does it already. Were it an empty topic as this was, I might offer an opinion so the OP gets the info he came to the site for. As I did here.

PS, Sandro, well caught.

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2013, 09:58:40 AM »
Quite a looker 8) .

Although she must have shuffled her pack of stolen photos the wrong way because her profile says:
Brown eyes :-\ ;) .

I showed this photo to my better half, telling him she is willing to meet men up to age 60.  He said he has seen her face somewhere on a Russian site, so that means she is a Miss Moscow, or Miss Kazan, or some such minor "celebrity".  His comments - "She is one of those 'Barbie chicks'.  I remember the nose job."
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 10:01:28 AM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Shadow

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2013, 01:38:15 PM »

I showed this photo to my better half, telling him she is willing to meet men up to age 60.  He said he has seen her face somewhere on a Russian site, so that means she is a Miss Moscow, or Miss Kazan, or some such minor "celebrity".  His comments - "She is one of those 'Barbie chicks'.  I remember the nose job."
Looking at the lighting of the picture, might be a minor TV personality.
No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

Offline jhalfington

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2013, 05:13:50 AM »
Sorry, I didn't realise there were replies here! Thanks for looking at the site those of you that did.

Patagonie, sorry I'm new to this, what does FSU stand for and why should I avoid them?

Surely with the number of profiles they have, there are bound to be fakes...? Good point about the ladies that are online at strange times, though I'm obviously not going to go for the ones that are online 24/7. I have been in contact with the site owner and he seems like a very reasonable guy, trying to offer a genuine service.

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2013, 05:40:29 AM »
Sorry, I didn't realise there were replies here! Thanks for looking at the site those of you that did.

Patagonie, sorry I'm new to this, what does FSU stand for and why should I avoid them?

Surely with the number of profiles they have, there are bound to be fakes...? Good point about the ladies that are online at strange times, though I'm obviously not going to go for the ones that are online 24/7. I have been in contact with the site owner and he seems like a very reasonable guy, trying to offer a genuine service.

FSU stands for Former Soviet Union. His point was, you should avoid an agency that isn't located there. This specific agency you mentioned has some dubious profiles of women. Perhaps you should look around more before spending much money with them. No doubt they have some honest women and it appears they have some dishonest ones as well.

Jhalf, my advice would be to forget an agency such as this. They are too much of a gamble for the time and money you will invest. If you're feeling lucky, go to Vegas. Read closer to some of the other posts in this thread. If you are sincere about meeting some honest women, the quickest and surest way is to get the agency out of the way.

Good Luck

Offline jhalfington

« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2013, 06:26:08 AM »
Thanks for the advice Faux Pas, it's much appreciated. They do have a way to purchase a lady's contact details through the site so I can get past the agency as soon as I feel ready. That said, I think I might try through the site for a bit, I dunno, it seems a bit more secure with the guarantees they have in place. I will report back here with my findings! Like I said, the owner has been incredibly helpful with giving advice, etc. I might even mention this thread to him so he can address some of the (valid) concerns people have brought up.

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2013, 09:27:25 AM »
Thanks for the advice Faux Pas, it's much appreciated. They do have a way to purchase a lady's contact details through the site so I can get past the agency as soon as I feel ready. That said, I think I might try through the site for a bit, I dunno, it seems a bit more secure with the guarantees they have in place. I will report back here with my findings! Like I said, the owner has been incredibly helpful with giving advice, etc. I might even mention this thread to him so he can address some of the (valid) concerns people have brought up.

If you feel comfortable with it, then go for it. Agency experience is quite subjective. I personally have never used one so any advice from me might be suspect. I've seen and read the dumpster fires that are generally agency experiences but, there are success stories as well. My estimation is that the success from those pay through the nose agencies are normally guys who had eyes wide open and were well informed. Such agencies are rarely for the faint of heart

Offline nash

« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2014, 11:31:26 PM »
http://www.ukrainebridesagency.com

Dear all,

Sorry for my English but i wanna give my thoughts on this website. I thinks its fake being trying it for like 1 week now and i spend around 100 dollars now.

Few catching points :)
1. when you receive the letters from the girls check the time they are sent; most of them will be sent around 1.00 a.m to 1:30 a.m is that a co-incidence? + profile said fluent in english so i take away the fact that a translator might have written it.
2. since you pay per chat and message the idea is to keep you busy always to communicate and drive revenue from you.

If you investigate a bit more on goggle like scam on dating sites in ukraine you will find various topics however the ones that have my attention are : they are actually girls working for them. they will webcam with you etc even meet with you but the cost in the end is very expensive because all the surrounding makes its profit in the end.

http://www.ukrainebridesagency.com if you read their condition under the circumstances of a meeting with a girl no interview is allowed why you think is against to have an interview?

There is an article on the guardian about a news report manage to testimonial of these womans scam etc......

Im sure that ukraine has genuine websites but be careful about the scams and the brides business is actually the main business in ukraine.

Im just sharing my experience if i have info about got dating sites i will defo share it with you.

thanks 

Offline CDW

• Opted-Out
  • Spouse's Country: Other Eastern Europe
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2014, 07:32:28 AM »
THEIR MOTTO!!!

Welcome to Ukraine Brides                  ...the agency you can trust!

I am closer to become a Flying Pig trainer  :D
I am an X-MEN called "WOVO Man"

Offline ajb

• Commercial Member
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2014, 04:09:04 AM »
Hi Nash,

I'm one of the developers for the site you mention, so I thought I'd follow up your comments to clear up any misconceptions you or others might have.

when you receive the letters from the girls check the time they are sent; most of them will be sent around 1.00 a.m to 1:30 a.m is that a co-incidence? + profile said fluent in english so i take away the fact that a translator might have written it.

The time shown on your messages is the server time, not the local Ukraine time. The server is located in the US. If you're looking at that time, then the ladies are actually sending messages around 9-10pm which seems reasonable.

since you pay per chat and message the idea is to keep you busy always to communicate and drive revenue from you.

I've discussed this elsewhere on this forum, but yes - this payment method doesn't work for everyone. Others like it for the security it brings.

http://www.ukrainebridesagency.com if you read their condition under the circumstances of a meeting with a girl no interview is allowed why you think is against to have an interview?

This is quite curious, as there is certainly nothing I know of on the site that says anything like this. In fact, the terms and conditions say almost the opposite in fact, quite strongly:

Quote from: Terms and Conditions
The website is for personal use of individual users only and may not be used for any other purpose than meeting a partner for a relationship with the intention of a future marriage. If you do not intend to meet a partner for a relationship with the intention of a future marriage, you must refrain from using the website.

Any other use of the website is strictly prohibited. If you intend to use the website or the information received through the website for any other purpose than meeting a partner for a relationship with the intention of a future marriage, you are informed hereby that such use will be illegal and an appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil or criminal redress.

There are also some other points in your post that could be taken to relate to ukrainebridesagency.com, however I'm guessing you're referring to the Ukraine marriage agency industry in general.

If you do have any further questions or concerns about the site, feel free to send Keith, the owner, or the support ladies in Ukraine an email. They're only too happy to answer questions or help you out where possible. Alternatively, if you think you've been scammed in any way, contact them, they'll investigate and you'll get your  money back.

Cheers,
Andrew
Andrew
Lead Developer

Offline Reggiem56

• Commercial Member
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2014, 02:44:09 PM »
Hello All: 
I have been affiliated with UKRAINEBRIDESAGENCY as a paying client for near 3 years now.  I use the site because I have found it to be one of the more honest and legitimate sites among all the corrupt sites online.  I also know the owner, Keith Gordon and have consulted with him to try and help improve the site, ridding if it corrupt women and to report questionable practices by agencies.  The issue I have with Keith and reason for many disagreements, is that he is just a website owner and has NEVER experienced the woes men face when online dating.  Many suggestions I have made he has ignored, only later to realize they were sound suggestions.  I have over 15 years experience (years ago my aka was SCAMHUNTER) and as a by-product of my own struggles in hopes to find a foreign bride, I have now become an International expert regarding Online Dating/Scams, written a book and now working on a Hollywood movie version of my own incredible experiences, which will also offer a powerful message to the reality of online dating.

If you want an honest site, the yes I recommend Ukrainebridesagency to anyone.  But there is still risk involved with women and the agencies involved that post them.  I disagree with Keith's attitude regarding travel to the Ukraine currently and he seems only interested in promoting the positive side of his business as he will censor any negative comments issued on his Blog.  He has a viewpoint that is often difficult to change and that is what I find insulting, as I have personally helped his website become better and find little recognition for my efforts.  and I am a paying client who has spent a huge sum there and feel now very unappreciated by his recent conduct.

I would like anyone who has dealings with Ukrainebrides or Keith Gordon to personally contact me for an open discussion of his site and what similar issues we all may be facing.  My email is contact@oagllc.net

My book, if interested can be found at:  http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1492124907/we02bd-20

If I can help anyone in their search to avoid issues and scams, I am happy to share what I know.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541299
Total Topics: 20860
Most Online Today: 3569
Most Online Ever: 12701