It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: My plans for 2018 FSU Dating  (Read 53641 times)

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: My plans for 2018 FSU Dating
« Reply #250 on: May 03, 2018, 06:38:09 PM »
Didn’t do your homework. Western Ukraine is far poorer than Central and Eastern Ukraine.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #251 on: May 03, 2018, 07:02:06 PM »
I think Trench would do well in the shelled out regions of Eastern Ukraine
plus he has NHS health care so he he could look at potential partners who have health issues
and offer them free NHS insurance, many American women would jump at the chance...

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #252 on: May 03, 2018, 09:44:39 PM »
Didn’t do your homework. Western Ukraine is far poorer than Central and Eastern Ukraine.

More poorer perhaps but the less industrial more pleasant surroundings may I'm hoping garner a better quality of lady :)
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline treadmilldude

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #253 on: May 04, 2018, 01:57:40 AM »
Somewhere in life you lost your way Trenchcoat. You lost the "Goodness", the "Decency", the "Love" that is naturally inherent in everyone's moral compass.

There is something that is just evil about you. You are not mentally right. You are not fit to ever be a Husband or Father.

I hope and pray that no Woman in the UK ever marries you. I hope and pray that no Woman in the FSU ever marries you.

With every bone in my body I hope you stay single the rest of your life and never Father a Child.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #254 on: May 04, 2018, 09:47:10 AM »
More poorer perhaps but the less industrial more pleasant surroundings may I'm hoping garner a better quality of lady :)

People change places.  Places don't change people. 

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online krimster2

« Reply #255 on: May 04, 2018, 10:52:35 AM »
or...

change places people in chains

Offline Boethius

« Reply #256 on: May 04, 2018, 11:05:24 AM »
Even people in chains don't really change, though.  The same archetypes exist in all societies.  Just the rules and norms of behaviour change.  Your successful hedge fund manager who uses loopholes in legislation to buy up mortgages, then foreclose on families putting them on the street so that his company's profit, and his bonus, increases, is really no different in morality than the communist bureaucrat putting people in gulags for their thoughts.  The only difference is the degree of effect on people.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 01:44:06 PM by Boethius »

Online krimster2

« Reply #257 on: May 04, 2018, 11:15:06 AM »
"Even people in chains don't really change"
and you don't find that terribly strange...
that we could be bound to anything or nothing...

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #258 on: May 04, 2018, 11:26:52 AM »

People change places.  Places don't change people.

Not according to Roosh, when he went to Kharkiv his view was that the industrial shitehole surroundings made people unpleasant, unhappy, angry even. Even after a few months out there he too started to feel this way.

I know what your saying that its the person personality that makes or breaks a place. If the surroundings are gloomy & run down though I think it takes its toll on people after a while.

Not nice people can be found in all sorts of places but I tend to find pleasant surroundings pick a person up. Even in the UK it is generally thought that most countryside areas contain people that are more pleasant. There are always a**holes of course but if a person has more room, pleasanter surroundings I think it can make a difference from a cramped industrial wasteland with muck & filth everywhere where the feeling is you have to fight to get anything.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Boethius

« Reply #259 on: May 04, 2018, 11:30:48 AM »
"Even people in chains don't really change"
and you don't find that terribly strange...
that we could be bound to anything or nothing...
It's been discussed since the beginning of time. 

Read Peter Van Inwagen.

Not according to Roosh, when he went to Kharkiv his view was that the industrial shitehole surroundings made people unpleasant, unhappy, angry even. Even after a few months out there he too started to feel this way.
I'm not in the habit of accepting the observations of degenerate cowards.

I know what your saying that its the person personality that makes or breaks a place. If the surroundings are gloomy & run down though I think it takes its toll on people after a while.
No.  I am saying exactly the opposite.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 11:36:11 AM by Boethius »

Online krimster2

« Reply #260 on: May 04, 2018, 12:30:27 PM »
Peter Van Inwagen's paper on Quine's "1946 Lecture on Nominalism" totally changed my views on "Free Will"
as I'm sure it must've changed yours as well...
how refreshing to read philosophy paper in English, n'est-ce pas"

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #261 on: May 05, 2018, 05:27:21 AM »

I'm not in the habit of accepting the observations of degenerate cowards.

Well I have to admit I find it strange that he just seems interested in boning girls without seemingly any desire for a long term relationship never mind marriage and kids. It's generally not my aim as I'm after a more long term thing. Taking into account his age I'm surprised he is not after the same. Still I don't doubt his observation of the state of Kharkiv, Northkape in his story shows a pretty shocking picture of what an industrial city out there really entails.

Offline mhr7

« Reply #262 on: May 05, 2018, 07:13:03 AM »
Still I don't doubt his observation of the state of Kharkiv, Northkape in his story shows a pretty shocking picture of what an industrial city out there really entails.
Kharkov, industrial shithole.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 07:21:23 AM by mhr7 »
"After your death, you will be what you were before your birth." - Schopenhauer

Offline Boethius

« Reply #263 on: May 05, 2018, 07:19:08 AM »
Well I have to admit I find it strange that he just seems interested in boning girls without seemingly any desire for a long term relationship never mind marriage and kids. It's generally not my aim as I'm after a more long term thing. Taking into account his age I'm surprised he is not after the same. Still I don't doubt his observation of the state of Kharkiv, Northkape in his story shows a pretty shocking picture of what an industrial city out there really entails.

I repeat. I am not interested in the opinions of a degenerate coward.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3432531/Pictured-pick-artist-center-international-pro-rape-storm-t-shirt-shorts-door-mother-s-home-lives-basement.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus
« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 07:40:24 AM by Boethius »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #264 on: May 05, 2018, 01:23:41 PM »
Did you ever consider that:

1.  Roosh is very foreign looking, and therefore, in Ukraine, already suspect.

2.  The controversy surrounding his view that raping a woman if you can get away with it reached Ukraine.

3.  He appeared on television in Ukraine, advocating his superficial pick up for a night philosophy.

4.  He claimed Ukraine was becoming too "Western", and UW longed "Western lifestyles" so much, they were moving en masse to Poland (stupid statement and not the reason they're moving there, as anyone with half a brain would realize).

So, a foreign misogynist comes to the country, admits he's there basically as a sex tourist, advocates rape if you get a woman alone, and is shocked, I tell you, shocked, that women and the locals give him the cold shoulder.  And then, you're reading the cr@p he posts as if he has any form of authority.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 01:45:10 PM by Boethius »

Online krimster2

« Reply #265 on: May 05, 2018, 01:58:39 PM »
Bo'

never heard of "ROOSH" before, k'to eta?
someone on this board?

Offline Boethius

« Reply #266 on: May 05, 2018, 02:07:58 PM »
He is the pick up artist king.  Books/blog/forum.  I only heard of him when he advocated raping women.  He apparently has quite the following of men with no social skills or ability to relate to women as human beings.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 02:32:16 PM by Boethius »

Online krimster2

« Reply #267 on: May 05, 2018, 02:23:10 PM »
The Bill Cosby Method is worse...
my daughters aren't allowed to accept drinks in public if not in our presence...

with competition like that, it's NOT hard to shine!!!!

Offline alex330

« Reply #268 on: May 05, 2018, 02:48:35 PM »
1.  Roosh is very foreign looking

So, a foreign misogynist comes to the country, admits he's there basically as a sex tourist, advocates rape if you get a woman alone, and is shocked, I tell you, shocked, that women and the locals give him the cold shoulder.  And then, you're reading the cr@p he posts as if he has any form of authority.

Greasy looking guy. They should set him up with a "date" with Defacto.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #269 on: May 05, 2018, 02:50:42 PM »
Who is "DeFacto"?

Offline alex330

« Reply #270 on: May 05, 2018, 03:27:51 PM »
Who is "DeFacto"?

The male anti-prostitution/sex tourist group in Kyiv. The big Ukes that made the Turkish guy stand naked on the street.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #271 on: May 05, 2018, 03:49:17 PM »
I repeat. I am not interested in the opinions of a degenerate coward.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3432531/Pictured-pick-artist-center-international-pro-rape-storm-t-shirt-shorts-door-mother-s-home-lives-basement.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus

Thanks Boe, that's an hilarious article! LOL :ROFL:

Didn't know the guy literally lived in his in his Mother's basement. Kind of makes a bit of a joke of the guy. Guess being a misogynist doesn't pay well, lol.

Well I guess he doesn't have a LTR as telling FSW  he lives in his Mother's basement he probably knows would scupper most international relationships. I never really fancied his sex tourist outlook as I'm looking for an LTR, family, children if possible. I still think despite the type of guy he is not all his observations are necessarily off target. Even non sex tourists as myself may fund some of the info useful or at least intriguing.

Offline JayH

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #272 on: May 05, 2018, 06:07:27 PM »
Bo'

never heard of "ROOSH" before, k'to eta?
someone on this board?

He actually did appear on this board over a period of time.
He mostly got mauled -- with the exception of a few idiots.

The fact that fools like Trenchcoat ( & previously DK) follow and read -- and REPEAT his nonsense  is an issue. :wallbash:

FWIW -- he has written a blog of sex tourism and made numerous videos  -- he paints himself as a genuis sexer(sic)!  & sick  & disgusting

FWIW2 --  on forum -he never knew when to shut up -- a characteristic TC shares with him
« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 06:19:19 PM by JayH »
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline JayH

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #273 on: May 05, 2018, 06:21:36 PM »

Didn't know the guy literally lived in his in his Mother's basement. Kind of makes a bit of a joke of the guy. Guess being a misogynist doesn't pay well, lol.

Makes a joke of him? It makes an even bigger joke of  the fools who follow him -- that being the likes of you and DK.
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #274 on: May 23, 2018, 05:30:51 AM »
Well, last night I was up looking through more profiles of women for my upcoming trip to Lviv. What came as a pleasant surprise to me was as a result of the last girl in particular my analysis of their photos and the sort of girl I may meet has seemed to improve I believe.

This was not a case of avoiding any similar in style to what had been on her profile. A little perhaps but most were decent enough, but a closer idea of the type of person I would likely meet. Many of my last girls photos that I took while with her were very posed and she had previous to that sent along some photos that in hindsight & with a bit of thought were a little telling.

So I now found myself shifting & sorting with increased efficiency I believe. Girls that were too confident looking in multiple staged positions/scenes were out. Girl's wearing obvious fashion brand stuff visibly had a big mark against them for it which would likely condemn them to not passing this first round. These were not the sort of girls I am after. I'm after a more everyday girl, not too confident in front of the camera and hence an almost problematic girl to deal with in real life.

Admittedly a few very attractive girls did make the cut that did not fall foul of the above. There were also some girls that were more everyday looking though and this is what I preferred, decent looking but everyday looking, the ideal being a sweet authentic looking, normal looking girl really.

Basically again going for girls without kids. This time I'm just strictly going for the older girls more nearer my age. I want to find a girl that is intent on having children no messing about. Girls more nearer my age are going to be in the same boat as me if they are all serious about having children.

The way I see it I can either be meeting an older woman who will be serious about getting together with someone my age or I could meet younger women that are fun but miss out on the more serious older women. Now I know some will say young women mid twenties or whatever can be serious too and they probably can but on a numbers front I think more women will be serious in their thirties or close to it than the younger girls.

So that is where I am at the moment, Lviv trip all booked and starting to get some contenders lined up. I think if I can just get these women to meet me for a drink then I could come across quite well with some of them and if my luck is in meet one with Chemistry :)

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541274
Total Topics: 20859
Most Online Today: 2190
Most Online Ever: 12701