It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Raising the Flag and Saluting Approach?  (Read 19556 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Raising the Flag and Saluting Approach?
« Reply #75 on: November 12, 2019, 06:21:57 PM »
Trench, this is an honest question without malice.

When have you last been on a date with a local women to form this opinion?..... Answer truthfully,  because it’s not anything to be ashamed of if it’s been a long time or never. I have some good mates I’m the same boat. One hasn’t been on a date in 6 years since his divorce, despite putting in a great deal of time and effort to meet women.

Davo, your friend is barking up the wrong tree, the odds are pitted against men in western society. Syripped of our breadwinner role and brought into competition with the women unless a guy is pretty wealthy, attractive looking and or the social life if the party he will likely get a hard time. If anything he Willbe seen as weak and or as competition by the women after his work, promotion etc.

If it's been six years then that should be telling him something. I will not go into the ins and outs of my life but let's just say it's been a similarly unenjoyable experience for me also. One photofeeler I score an everyday 5 ish, that backs up why I don't have loads of contacts of International Dating sites and way fewer in western dating sites. I don't even bother with western dating sites anymore, haven't for years, there just depressing.

At the moment I am looking into all and everything to get a better response from FSW. I need a better response or I am not going to be able to get up the numbers to make a successful outcome likely.

I've been working out at the gym and progress is starting to happen now I feel. I've been looking into better photography and different clothes and will just have to see if this can swing it or not.

Krim has made some interesting suggestions and I'll see what if anything I can do with them.

Other than that I'm thinking a tour may not be such a bad option for me. It gets a lot of women up in the same room and saves me the hassle of looking over women one by one and of course raises the probability of a match. Success of course is not at all guaranteed but I think it could end up being my best chance at it. If your friend has been really trying for six years and no joy then I think he needs to stop rowing against the tide standing still and look to FSU Dating or similar.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #76 on: November 12, 2019, 06:35:47 PM »
There's always exceptions to the generality. The electrician guy might be extrovert with good social skills or the woman may not be all that attractive or fat or introvert and not very socially skilled.

Most men who have built companies from zero to millions are extroverts, excluding, perhaps, the IT industry.  My cousin has always been slim and very physically attractive.

The more I have researched into the dating game the more I see the underlying reasons people are with one another. It may be conscious or unconscious reasons, if course there is love and sexual attraction but normally the two have to first accept each other and there are normally reasons for this acceptance. It's almost like an old fashioned weighing scale one trait or aspect of one person balancing off against the other.

What a bunch of claptrap.

FSW do indeed get picky about clothing but not always in the same way as WW. WW it is more about status and that irritates me. The other day I was on the train and I couldn't help but overhear this woman's conversation on her mobile phone. She said to the other person about this guy that, "I wish he would dress 'nicely' but he buys his shoes from Tesco's (a UK mid-market supermarket)". Now it's that sort of snootyness that just turns me of UK women and probably the reason why the guy bought his shoes there to put off materialistic women. The shoes were no doubt decent enough from there but this woman seems to think that guys should go out spending silly money in shoes etc just to suit her view on clothing.

Again you miss the mark.  There was a poster here once who told of agreeing to buy his lady a cellphone.  He told her he'd buy her a gold coloured one, as that what she said she wanted.  So, they trotted off to the cellphone store, and she chose a solid gold cell phone, which was something like $20,000.

Another poster here posted about his wife wanting a very expensive item of clothing.  He ignored her requests for it.  I asked him if his wife's social circle was mostly other FSUW, which he confirmed.  How did I know?  Because she wanted that clothing because it would impress her FSUW friends.  Most WW wouldn't care about the label.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #77 on: November 12, 2019, 07:00:51 PM »

Most men who have built companies from zero to millions are extroverts, excluding, perhaps, the IT industry.  My cousin has always been slim and very physically attractive.

What a bunch of claptrap.

Again you miss the mark.  There was a poster here once who told of agreeing to buy his lady a cellphone.  He told her he'd buy her a gold coloured one, as that what she said she wanted.  So, they trotted off to the cellphone store, and she chose a solid gold cell phone, which was something like $20,000.

Another poster here posted about his wife wanting a very expensive item of clothing.  He ignored her requests for it.  I asked him if his wife's social circle was mostly other FSUW, which he confirmed.  How did I know?  Because she wanted that clothing because it would impress her FSUW friends.  Most WW wouldn't care about the label.

Well, I disagree on your last points Boe.

The fisrt one is probably sound enough, not for all extrovert men of course but extrovert men will push out the boat more, its a more easier world for them to live in and naviagate and gets things done.

However, I think times are changing a little on that one though I think society at large hasn't come to realise it as yet. The internet age has made it much easier for introverts to get stuff done and maybe extroverts not as much so. There is less emphasis on how you come across and are perceived and more about just enacting a process, generally far less stress to the introvert guy also, far less with being plagued with phone calls all the time. I'm not just talking about IT businesses here but most businesses in general. Still though I see extrovert guys being pushed in front on the assumption that they are the leading guy even if they are less skilled than the more introverted guy. Many women still place a lot of stock in the extroverted guy and not so in the introverted man. In the future that may all change, but for now I'm not rated well by women or in business because I am an introverted guy. 
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #78 on: November 13, 2019, 05:27:03 AM »
Compare the standard of living of the average Ukrainian to the standard of living of the average American.  Then come back and tell me it doesn't matter.

Now this I do agree with :)

I have often argued that UW are dirt poor for the most part on here only to get the backs up off some other forum members on here. Many do of course live and get through life but they no doubt seek a better life abroad along with the new guy.

I think how the guy handles that can make or break a relationship once abroad if not beforehand.

If a guy gives the girl too much and she sees she could be with a guy who is even better and if she comes in high on the looks scale and if her sense of loyalty is not that great then she can well be off.

In all fairness I think it is fair to say that a lot of guys save possibly a few of those that have been married in the past may not quite be hitting the mark with the majority of ladies generally. Thus looking in the FSU may be a bit of a liability for them. I would not disassociate myself from this though possibly with a but of extra work and the right woman I may just get there.

I think another possibility is staying a significant time in Ukraine, etc with the woman so she doesn't get too used to different surroundings and what may become possible for her. After all an average guy in the west is generally a good catch for her in Ukraine, etc.

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #79 on: November 13, 2019, 05:39:06 AM »
The usual BS 'excuses' from Trench

1/ You need to be able to communicate with any intended partner and getting on a plane and affirming this 'chemistry' you constantly never seem to find is important

2/ I'm wondering where a city dwelling UA / RU lass would find more appealing in S.Wales ? ;)  I was walking in Gloucester, yesterday and thinking what a dump it was compared to - say - Sochi   ( a few places - like the Cathedral - thank you Harry Potter -  being the exception)

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #80 on: November 13, 2019, 09:57:37 AM »
Men are overwhelmingly the victim of rape. There were 300,000 male rape victims in 2017.

WOW, I had no idea !!

Where are the references to this statistic ?

http://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2019/nov/13/afghanistan-paedophile-ring-that-abused-over-500-boys

http://www.theguardian.com/working-in-development/2017/nov/21/male-sexual-torture-in-the-syrian-war-it-is-everywhere

Males receiving sexual abuse is more common than most people think.
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #81 on: November 13, 2019, 10:41:15 AM »
The usual BS 'excuses' from Trench

1/ You need to be able to communicate with any intended partner and getting on a plane and affirming this 'chemistry' you constantly never seem to find is important

2/ I'm wondering where a city dwelling UA / RU lass would find more appealing in S.Wales ? ;)  I was walking in Gloucester, yesterday and thinking what a dump it was compared to - say - Sochi   ( a few places - like the Cathedral - thank you Harry Potter -  being the exception)

True in both cases. I know that going back and forth on trips to see a girl, well let's say the odds aren't high. I could do visit many but as an everyday looking guy can't get the number of girls up. Therefore, I've established that improving myself and researching the whole scene is where my time is best spent during down time.

I agree also that not all areas of the UK would a city girl from one of the big more wealthier cities in the FSU would be appealing to a girl. Where my mother lives around Bournemouth would be but other parts of the country can be lacking in vibe. I live fairly near Cardiff and the area I live in is pleasant enough with decent facilities and look to the place so it's not too bad. Even still its not the most exciting place on earth but not real out in the sticks either.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541004
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1870
Total: 1881

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM