It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: 2019 - nCoV (novel coronavirus originating in Wuhan, China)  (Read 316259 times)

Offline Shadow

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: 2019 - nCoV (novel coronavirus originating in Wuhan, China)
« Reply #2275 on: March 12, 2021, 08:04:58 AM »
From Pfizer's and the FDA's own websites, the safety trials pertaining to toxic reproductivity has not been concluded.
And if you read the rest of my post, you notice this is not about your BillyB count but about messing with a pregnancy. You do not want the immune system of a pregnant woman compromise as it might consider the zygote or fetus as an intruder that needs to be attacked.Zero to do with your possibility to reproduce.
No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

Online Faux Pas

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #2276 on: March 12, 2021, 08:08:38 AM »
And if you read the rest of my post, you notice this is not about your BillyB count but about messing with a pregnancy. You do not want the immune system of a pregnant woman compromise as it might consider the zygote or fetus as an intruder that needs to be attacked.Zero to do with your possibility to reproduce.

A compromised immune system in males also affect sperm count. Just FYI

Offline Shadow

« Reply #2277 on: March 12, 2021, 08:20:07 AM »
A compromised immune system in males also affect sperm count. Just FYI
I know what you mean... I was born with one and every time I have unprotected sex it causes a pregnancy... :TMI:

Online Faux Pas

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #2278 on: March 12, 2021, 08:27:05 AM »
I know what you mean... I was born with one and every time I have unprotected sex it causes a pregnancy... :TMI:

:D While I can appreciate your injection of humor, I was stating fact. Big Pharma stated early on that a side effect of the vaxx could likely be a lower sperm count and an interruption of menstrual cycles and egg production. They admit this.

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #2279 on: March 12, 2021, 10:00:59 AM »
You do not want the immune system of a pregnant woman compromise as it might consider the zygote or fetus as an intruder that needs to be attacked.Zero to do with your possibility to reproduce.

Shadow, I gave an example of what could go wrong. You gave an example of what could go wrong. There are many things that could go wrong. There is an ongoing study of reproductive toxicity that may not conclude for years. They currently don't know everything that could go wrong. They have an idea but they aren't certain. Maybe nothing goes wrong but it would be a shame years from now they told people they made a mistake. Before I came here to educate people about mRNA vaccines, which the media failed to do, some or most of you guys would give that vaccine to your kids. Now after learning more about mRNA vaccines, nobody should be giving those vaccines to their kids or pushing them on adults who still want to have kids.

I hope you read the Pfizer documents I provided telling the volunteers in their study to not have unprotected sex. Did anybody here who also got the mRNA vaccine get that warning too before they injected it into your body?
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Shadow

« Reply #2280 on: March 12, 2021, 10:41:30 AM »

Shadow, I gave an example of what could go wrong. You gave an example of what could go wrong. There are many things that could go wrong. There is an ongoing study of reproductive toxicity that may not conclude for years. They currently don't know everything that could go wrong. They have an idea but they aren't certain. Maybe nothing goes wrong but it would be a shame years from now they told people they made a mistake. Before I came here to educate people about mRNA vaccines, which the media failed to do, some or most of you guys would give that vaccine to your kids. Now after learning more about mRNA vaccines, nobody should be giving those vaccines to their kids or pushing them on adults who still want to have kids.

I hope you read the Pfizer documents I provided telling the volunteers in their study to not have unprotected sex. Did anybody here who also got the mRNA vaccine get that warning too before they injected it into your body?
And once again the fear of your manhood stops you from reading the point of that advice.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2281 on: March 12, 2021, 11:33:21 AM »

the fear

There is no fear. It's common sense to not inject something into your body when safety studies have not concluded. If you want to recommend people injecting mRNA vaccines into their and their children's bodies because you'd do so, you're free to make that statement. When it's time to vaccinate yourself and your family, which brand vaccine are you going to take?

Here's a different angle why vaccines may be dangerous. Geert Vanden Bossche, PhD, DVM who is an expert in vaccines and once worked as a senior project manager for the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is asking WHO to halt all vaccinations and re-evaluate the strategy to defeat COVID. He says we could be making a major blunder on humanity. The vaccines aren't good enough to stop the virus from mutating and it is currently mutating in ways that make it immune to vaccines.

Here's a 2 minute video

http://www.reddit.com/r/LockdownSkepticism/comments/m33li0/geert_vanden_bossche_phd_dvm_urgent_call_to_who/

Here's a statement

http://twitter.com/raisoncommune/status/1367027590310068229

His credentials

http://be.linkedin.com/in/geertvandenbossche

http://www.linkedin.com/in/geert-vanden-bossche-77122913

I have a cousin who has a PhD in Biology and she is far left. She always tells me to listen to her in debates and to follow the science. I drive her crazy when I show her scientists that contradict what she believes in. I remind her science isn't perfect and scientists are humans with flaws. Maybe Geert Vanden Bossche is right or maybe he's wrong but so far the COVID mutations have shown to be more resistant to the newly developed vaccines which is making his theory sound legit.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #2282 on: March 12, 2021, 12:09:35 PM »
:D While I can appreciate your injection of humor, I was stating fact. Big Pharma stated early on that a side effect of the vaxx could likely be a lower sperm count and an interruption of menstrual cycles and egg production. They admit this.

I theorize that maybe the world population haven't had a check balance in its explosive growth lately that we needed a way to curb or regulate our uncontrollable population ascent. We haven't suffered global conflicts that resulted in tens of millions of deaths. Wars, plagues, etc...had been held in check for decades now. They tried AIDS, Ebola, SARS, MERS, and now COVID-19 and FWIW - it's  total flop...2.5 million dead and the majority of which are literally past their reproductive ages.

Hunger actually caused a global death count that's almost 3 times the death COVID extolled upon us, yet our scientists wrestled with a vaccine to 'help us' fight another virus knowing viruses are a pesky bunch - ain't no stopping these brand of molecules. One would think if saving lives really is our priority, we'd all be busy churning food and nutrition to avert death by starvation on a global scale instead.

7 million perished last year because of hunger. COVID-19, less than 2 mil at EOY; and for many of those indifferent to such a defeating state, found themselves instead fighting each other on who gets to load up on toilet paper inventory.
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline fathertime

« Reply #2283 on: March 12, 2021, 09:15:13 PM »

I theorize that maybe the world population haven't had a check balance in its explosive growth lately that we needed a way to curb or regulate our uncontrollable population ascent. We haven't suffered global conflicts that resulted in tens of millions of deaths. Wars, plagues, etc...had been held in check for decades now. They tried AIDS, Ebola, SARS, MERS, and now COVID-19 and FWIW - it's  total flop...2.5 million dead and the majority of which are literally past their reproductive ages.
Interesting theory although population is already set to decline in much of the world.   The parts of the world where population is rising don't have very good access to the vaccines and most of the deaths weren't in their regions either. 

If I recall correctly many projections are speeding up the day where the world hits it's peak population, and the number is lower than it was a few years ago.

Fathertime! 

Fathertime! 
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #2284 on: March 13, 2021, 09:32:55 AM »
Here’s a good information site from the same source we get a lot of the COVID-related data from. It’s a perpetual information source of all things that can be accounted for, deaths, birth, etc...

http://www.worldometers.info/

There’s a 1:1 ratio of obese people in the world compared to those who are starved. While we went bonkers at the tally of COVID related deaths, abortion count this year is already a whopping 8 million. Nearly 11,000 folks already died from hunger so far today. Which is probably attributable to the 1.4 million children deaths under 5 so far this year. Etcetera.

What a difference it makes when something is sensationalize by the media and it becomes political.

8 million abortion in one year! Damn, and no one bats an eye. How many perished in the holocausts again?
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.

Offline ML

« Reply #2285 on: March 13, 2021, 10:31:59 AM »
Here’s a good information site from the same source we get a lot of the COVID-related data from. It’s a perpetual information source of all things that can be accounted for, deaths, birth, etc...

http://www.worldometers.info/

There’s a 1:1 ratio of obese people in the world compared to those who are starved. While we went bonkers at the tally of COVID related deaths, abortion count this year is already a whopping 8 million. Nearly 11,000 folks already died from hunger so far today. Which is probably attributable to the 1.4 million children deaths under 5 so far this year. Etcetera.

What a difference it makes when something is sensationalize by the media and it becomes political.

8 million abortion in one year! Damn, and no one bats an eye. How many perished in the holocausts again?

I know nothing about anything.

However, I do know that in any scientific studies . . . the unknown is, what would have happened in the absence of action X.

In the current case . . . what would the death rate and total deaths have been, if we did not undergo a partial or total lockdown and if we did/do not inoculate a large percentage of the population?

Only computer models with various assumptions can give estimated answers.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline fathertime

« Reply #2286 on: March 13, 2021, 07:18:43 PM »

In the current case . . . what would the death rate and total deaths have been, if we did not undergo a partial or total lockdown and if we did/do not inoculate a large percentage of the population?

I suspect had people lived the exact way we did before the death count would be 5 times more dead in the states ...maybe more. 

Fathertime! 

Offline Chelseaboy

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #2287 on: March 13, 2021, 07:30:19 PM »
Nine people in a care-home in Exmouth,Devon have died of Covid-19 in February....after they had their first vaccinations in January.,

There had been no cases of Covid-19 in the care-home in the previous eleven months.

News of these deaths only broke two days ago...so how many others don't we know about yet ?

Are the vaccines not working ?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2021, 07:33:21 PM by Chelseaboy »
Just saying it like it is.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2288 on: March 14, 2021, 01:07:47 AM »
Dr. Carrie Madej asks "What happens when your body's own cells are programmed to keep making the protein of an invader, nonstop, forever and ever, with no programmed end date?

She also asks "What happens when your immune system is in perpetual overdrive, tricked into believing there's a pathogen that just never goes away?"

Anybody have a good answer?

Dr Geert Venden Bossche said we could be making a colossal blunder on humanity. He thinks the virus can learn to defeat our natural immunity and vaccines with the vaccination program we're currently implementing. Are we going to continue to write new programs for our immune system for new viruses without the ability to end the old program?

http://gab.com/klrowe29/posts/105877614488097573

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #2289 on: March 14, 2021, 03:57:24 AM »
On another note the virus is resurgent across the EU on a third wave due to the EU's blunder with their EU Vaccination Scheme causing a slow rollout of the vaccines. Luckily for us Brits we have left the EU and passed over on the offer to join the EU Vaccination Scheme during the transition period. Had we joined we would have been suffering the same as the EU countries with a third wave and many more deaths. Pleased we managed to avoid yet another EU blunder!  :)
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #2290 on: March 14, 2021, 09:18:00 AM »
I know nothing about anything.

However, I do know that in any scientific studies . . . the unknown is, what would have happened in the absence of action X.

Actually there seem to already have enough scientific evidentiary data to suggest we can make that conclusion based on the 3 recent viral pandemic.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7238751/#:~:text=Symptoms%20of%20the%20novel%20coronavirus,)%20%5B5%5D.
Read: Etiologies of each virus.

The new coronavirus was named SARS-CoV-2, belongs to β-coronaviruses based on the genome sequence and infects the upper and lower respiratory tract. Symptoms of the novel coronavirus strain are milder than SARS and MERS, but it transmits from human-to-human faster than them. Besides, the mortality rate of SARS-CoV-2 is lower (3.4%) than that of SARS-CoV (9.6%) and MERS (35%) [5].

COVID-19 is much more contagious but far less virulent to the average population with comorbidity-free. There were/are more asymptomatic cases with this virus than its first two cousins. We basically locked down all activities generally populated by young relatively healthy folks. Consequently, many who didn’t need to die became collateral casualties as a result of this drastic reaction. Suicides, drug overdose, etc...
« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 09:21:06 AM by GQBlues »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2291 on: March 14, 2021, 10:48:37 AM »

"the mortality rate of SARS-CoV-2 is lower (3.4%) than that of SARS-CoV (9.6%) and MERS (35%"

Worldwide the mortality rate of SARS-CoV was 9.6%. Remove the Chinese reported numbers and the mortality rate was around 14%. A lot of nations are manipulating the mortality rate of SARS-CoV-2. Their mortality rates are lower than developed nations with the best health care when in fact, their mortality rates should be higher.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2292 on: March 14, 2021, 11:42:39 AM »
Interesting theory although population is already set to decline in much of the world. The parts of the world where population is rising don't have very good access to the vaccines and most of the deaths weren't in their regions either. 

If I recall correctly many projections are speeding up the day where the world hits it's peak population, and the number is lower than it was a few years ago.

Fathertime! 

Fathertime!

I've heard that but find it strange. As a whole most but not all people are living longer I would have thought than decades ago. So that would keep the population figures up a bit. Add to that say a couple that knock out kids at 20 in 20 years time they can knock out kids (or sooner) so would think that is a pretty fast multiplying situation. I know they say there are more single people than previous decades but I don't really notice that out and around. Still seems to be couples, families to me really. Makes me wonder where all these single people are and what they do with their time. I've always kind of got the impression that most people fear being alone in life so always seemed to think they find others and are interested in having children as with a lot of relationships they can end at any time.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #2293 on: March 14, 2021, 08:59:27 PM »
I've heard that but find it strange. As a whole most but not all people are living longer I would have thought than decades ago. So that would keep the population figures up a bit. Add to that say a couple that knock out kids at 20 in 20 years time they can knock out kids (or sooner) so would think that is a pretty fast multiplying situation. I know they say there are more single people than previous decades but I don't really notice that out and around. Still seems to be couples, families to me really. Makes me wonder where all these single people are and what they do with their time. I've always kind of got the impression that most people fear being alone in life so always seemed to think they find others and are interested in having children as with a lot of relationships they can end at any time.
It’s because the birth rate has dropped so low in most western countries that their populations are close to collapse. Why do you think western governments are so pro immigration?

Likewise, as the poorer economies catch up, as women have better access to contraception and education, their birth rates slow down to a point where their populations are not being replaced.
China, for example, where the population is set to decline to about 7 billion by 2100 from its current 1.3 billion or so. ( not exact figures as I’m going from memory)
Similarly, India’s population will stabilise mid century and then start to decline.
It’s very simple. More people dying then being born.
Of course, in countries like Germany, the birth rate amongst immigrant populations is fast increasing so by mid century it’s predicted the indigenous population will be a minority.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 09:02:33 PM by John Gaunt »

Offline Gator

« Reply #2294 on: March 15, 2021, 06:52:45 AM »
It’s because the birth rate has dropped so low in most western countries that their populations are close to collapse. Why do you think western governments are so pro immigration?

Likewise, as the poorer economies catch up, as women have better access to contraception and education, their birth rates slow down to a point where their populations are not being replaced.

Correct. 

Most people wrongly think India and China will grow significantly.  Africa is the only continent with significant population growth.  The population of Nigeria is expected to surpass the US by 2050. 

Expected 21st century annual population growth (% annual change)    

2020-25  2045-50   2095-00
Africa                      2.4     1.8           0.6
Asia                        0.8       0.1         −0.4
Europe                  0.0        −0.3         −0.1
Latin America         0.8        0.2        −0.5
Northern America     0.6     0.3           0.2
Oceania                  1.2       0.8         0.4
World                     1.0        0.5           0.0

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Projections_of_population_growth

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2295 on: March 15, 2021, 10:49:59 AM »
Correct. 

Most people wrongly think India and China will grow significantly.  Africa is the only continent with significant population growth.  The population of Nigeria is expected to surpass the US by 2050. 

Expected 21st century annual population growth (% annual change)    

2020-25  2045-50   2095-00
Africa                      2.4     1.8           0.6
Asia                        0.8       0.1         −0.4
Europe                  0.0        −0.3         −0.1
Latin America         0.8        0.2        −0.5
Northern America     0.6     0.3           0.2
Oceania                  1.2       0.8         0.4
World                     1.0        0.5           0.0

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Projections_of_population_growth

Going by these stats Gator while populations are looking like they are going to decrease in some parts of the world it's not quite the 'collapse' John Gaunt seems to suggest. Looks to me more like they level off then decline a little and that's probably not a bad thing if we consider stuff like robotics, online shopping, computer automation, etc likely to decrease the number of jobs available in the future. It will also mean we'll be able to keep consuming meat without cutting down any more rainforest which is a big bear for environmentalists.

I've heard the UK's population will likely keep up mainly due to immigration while other countries populations may decline. I still think there will only be slight falling off overall. Some couples just have one child so that means when they pass on they aren't both replaced at the same rate. Probably just as well we're not all pushing out loads of kids like they used too as then I think that would be a far greater cause for concern & trouble than a bit off a fall off in numbers.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2296 on: March 15, 2021, 01:59:10 PM »
Anyway virus rates going up in Ukraine, have you heard off how things are on the ground there of recent Billy?

Meanwhile France has just suspended the use of the Astra Zenaca vaccine along with some other EU countries already doing the same. That will likely prolong their virus problem as they are already short of vaccine so it will make their vaccine supply issues worse. First they can't get enough of the Oxford vaccine now they don't want to use it lol. In any case I'm still happy to take the Oxford vaccine, even if there is a link with blood clotting the odds are real low, a handful out of 17 million who have already taken the vaccine. For me dying is one thing but living with lifelong bad health is the thing to really avoid I feel.

It must be said I think that countries like France, Italy, Germany etc are likely to lose more people in the virus spreading as it is at present than if they carried on vaccinating people with the Oxford vaccine. Pfizer for certain can't boost off less possibly related deaths that the Oxford vaccine so all seems a bit silly to me then taking it off use. I would say at least let people decide for themselves if they wish to take it.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2021, 05:12:05 PM by Trenchcoat »

Offline fathertime

« Reply #2297 on: March 15, 2021, 09:49:21 PM »
Yes, many people in western countries have chosen to not create children, or have tried and been unsuccessful.  Immigration is necessary to keep the countries from becoming too grey.   In the case of the USA the graying and gaying of America would have already caused major problems if not for the last few waves of illegal immigrants.  If indeed america is great, it is their children that are responsible! 

Fathertime! 

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2298 on: March 15, 2021, 09:59:28 PM »
Anyway virus rates going up in Ukraine, have you heard off how things are on the ground there of recent Billy?

My MIL who is over there says it's very bad.

Meanwhile France has just suspended the use of the Astra Zenaca vaccine along with some other EU countries already doing the same. That will likely prolong their virus problem as they are already short of vaccine so it will make their vaccine supply issues worse. First they can't get enough of the Oxford vaccine now they don't want to use it lol. In any case I'm still happy to take the Oxford vaccine, even if there is a link with blood clotting the odds are real low, a handful out of 17 million who have already taken the vaccine. For me dying is one thing but living with lifelong bad health is the thing to really avoid I feel.

I don't know about the governments over there but no COVID vaccine that has been approved by the American government. The ones we are using have been given emergency use authorization.

Another issue with AstraZeneca and Johnson and Johnson vaccines is they aren't going to be embraced by religious people since they contain DNA and tissue from monkeys and/or human fetuses.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #2299 on: March 16, 2021, 04:14:46 AM »
Yes, many people in western countries have chosen to not create children, or have tried and been unsuccessful.  Immigration is necessary to keep the countries from becoming too grey.   In the case of the USA the graying and gaying of America would have already caused major problems if not for the last few waves of illegal immigrants.  If indeed america is great, it is their children that are responsible! 

Fathertime!
I don’t think immigration is the answer because, guess what? Immigrants grow old too.

I think the answer is advocacy for a simpler lifestyle without the rampant consumerism that drives modern economies.
Then there wouldn’t be the need for the huge labour forces to fill jobs to create products or support lifestyles that one can really do without.

PS. I know you’re a Bidener but no need to make this political.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541445
Total Topics: 20864
Most Online Today: 2062
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 8
Guests: 1718
Total: 1726

+-Recent Posts

Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by 2tallbill
Today at 10:57:05 AM

Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by 2tallbill
Today at 10:55:23 AM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Today at 10:11:31 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Today at 09:44:27 AM

international travel by 2tallbill
Today at 09:21:35 AM

Re: Interesting Articles by JohnDearGreen
Today at 08:06:48 AM

Re: The stupidity you get in the UK these days by krimster2
Today at 05:12:27 AM

The stupidity you get in the UK these days by Trenchcoat
Today at 04:13:58 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 05:23:57 PM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Yesterday at 04:41:40 PM