It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Newt or Mitt VS Obama. Can either of 'em beat him?  (Read 359171 times)

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Newt or Mitt VS Obama. Can either of 'em beat him?
« Reply #700 on: August 23, 2012, 12:51:04 PM »
The point I was trying to make was "a budget". 
Back when we were engaged, my wife asked me [when I mentioned it]..
What is 'budget'?
The nearest I could come was to find финансовый план.
Well, the word budget is still not in her vocabulary 8)

~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline BC

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #701 on: August 23, 2012, 12:57:45 PM »
Yes and I misspoke, kind'a/sorta. The point I was trying to make was "a budget". We haven't had one in 3 years. A balanced budget being the goal, light at the end of the tunnel. At least get on track to fiscal responsibility. The national debt has near doubled in a short 4 years. Where is it headed in the next 4 without a budget.

Make no mistake, the bloodletting will have to commence at some point. The day of reckoning will happen. When it does happen, we need to do it from a position of fiscal strength and responsibility rather than bankruptcy. Greece can get bailed out from it's irresponsibilty because it's economy is insignificant. America will have no where to turn. Do you not see the urgency here?

FP,

I do agree with you.  The budget problem is a matter of Congress and not the Presidency who only has veto powers.  The 'armageddon' mentioned in the news is of their doing and not fault of Obama. but instead Congressional inaction.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_fiscal_cliff

It's the stagnation of Government that has led us here...not the President.

Romney may have all the credentials in the world, but also can do nothing without congress behind him.  As mentioned before, the 'balance of powers' have simply become too balanced, to the point where no one can get anything done.

Offline BC

« Reply #702 on: August 23, 2012, 12:58:46 PM »

You are not alone,,

Offline Eduard

• Commercial Member Restricted
  • Family is where it's at!
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #703 on: August 23, 2012, 01:34:14 PM »
Back when we were engaged, my wife asked me [when I mentioned it]..
What is 'budget'?
The nearest I could come was to find финансовый план.
Buget - Бюджет [byud-zheht]  in Russian. same word which probably was borrowed from French language. Just an FYI
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 02:49:29 PM by Eduard »
realrussianmatch.com

Online Faux Pas

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #704 on: August 23, 2012, 02:28:01 PM »
BC

The president regardless of party affiliation is the ultimate "leader" of both the House and the Senate. The Presidents party controls Congress, it is he that has provided no leadership and now he wishes to lead for 4 more years? He had an opportunity to actually make a difference, he chose not to but rather continue with partisan politics.

IMHO, neither Obama or Romney are worth the rope it would take to hang them with. Even with their philosophical and political differences they are still birds of a feather with no interest in the common good or the best interest of the nation and it's citizenry. Merely lusts for power. Yes, I am extremely dogmatic when it comes to politicians. The Congress, Senate and the White House is one of the biggest assembly of thieves, vipers and swindlers in the history of mankind.

Earlier, your and shadows posts seem to demonize Romney of somehow less qualified to be president somehow more qualifies Obama. It doesn't hold any water. They are both figureheads, all hat and no cattle. Parroting the mantra of one's campaign slogans doesn't improve the other IMHO. The lesser of two evils (also IMHO) is Romney just because of his fiscal approach in which, the Obama administration has no clue

Offline calmissile

« Reply #705 on: August 23, 2012, 03:12:50 PM »
BC

The president regardless of party affiliation is the ultimate "leader" of both the House and the Senate. The Presidents party controls Congress, it is he that has provided no leadership and now he wishes to lead for 4 more years? He had an opportunity to actually make a difference, he chose not to but rather continue with partisan politics.

IMHO, neither Obama or Romney are worth the rope it would take to hang them with. Even with their philosophical and political differences they are still birds of a feather with no interest in the common good or the best interest of the nation and it's citizenry. Merely lusts for power. Yes, I am extremely dogmatic when it comes to politicians. The Congress, Senate and the White House is one of the biggest assembly of thieves, vipers and swindlers in the history of mankind.

Earlier, your and shadows posts seem to demonize Romney of somehow less qualified to be president somehow more qualifies Obama. It doesn't hold any water. They are both figureheads, all hat and no cattle. Parroting the mantra of one's campaign slogans doesn't improve the other IMHO. The lesser of two evils (also IMHO) is Romney just because of his fiscal approach in which, the Obama administration has no clue

+1
Doug (Calmissile)

Offline GoodOlBoy

« Reply #706 on: August 23, 2012, 03:51:41 PM »
IMHO, this just about says it all:

Heckler: Blah, blah, blah.....

Romney: "If your looking for free stuff you don't have to pay for...... vote for the other guy".

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/03/20/romney_to_contraception_heckler_if_you_want_free_stuff_vote_for_obama.html

GOB
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 03:57:12 PM by GoodOlBoy »
“For God and country, Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo......... Geronimo E.K.I.A.”

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #707 on: August 23, 2012, 04:38:41 PM »
If people really would not want Obama re-elected, could they not come up with a better candidate to run against him?
From across the ocean it may be wrong, but Romey comes across as someone who should not lead one of the most powerful countries in the world, simply due to having some points of view that do not agree with modern society, and getting caught in multiple seemingly ignorant errors.

Why can a country that has brought forward so many great leaders not find a better candidate (once again viewed from across the ocean)?

Personally speaking, Shadow, I was dismayed at the prospect that at this coming election I was going to vote for a candidate (Romney) not because I feel absolutely certain about him assuming the presidential seat but because I feel absolutely certain his opponent simply doesn't belong there.

But the event of the past week was energizing when he appointed Paul Ryan as his running mate for vice-presidency. You can say I will be voting for Romney/Ryan ticket simply because of Ryan. He's astute, dedicated, concise to his duties and his cause with a conviction not too many DC politician can match these days.

I am hopeful his talent can help and/or influence Romney in more ways than one.
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #708 on: August 23, 2012, 04:42:18 PM »
BC

+ 2

Offline Eduard

• Commercial Member Restricted
  • Family is where it's at!
« Reply #709 on: August 23, 2012, 06:25:27 PM »

Personally speaking, Shadow, I was dismayed at the prospect that at this coming election I was going to vote for a candidate (Romney) not because I feel absolutely certain about him assuming the presidential seat but because I feel absolutely certain his opponent simply doesn't belong there.

But the event of the past week was energizing when he appointed Paul Ryan as his running mate for vice-presidency. You can say I will be voting for Romney/Ryan ticket simply because of Ryan. He's astute, dedicated, concise to his duties and his cause with a conviction not too many DC politician can match these days.

I agree, Ryan is an excellent choice IMO.
realrussianmatch.com

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #710 on: August 24, 2012, 04:17:06 AM »
...But the event of the past week was energizing when he appointed Paul Ryan as his running mate for vice-presidency. You can say I will be voting for Romney/Ryan ticket simply because of Ryan. He's astute, dedicated, concise to his duties and his cause with a conviction not too many DC politician can match these days.

Serious question because I don't know these people - is this the same Ryan that thinks women in miniskirts are "asking for it," who wants to introduce a bill banning abortion on any grounds, and wants to redefine rape as "forcible rape" (whatever that means?).  Or is there more than one Senator or Congressman named Ryan?

Offline Gator

« Reply #711 on: August 24, 2012, 06:33:14 AM »

Serious question because I don't know these people - is this the same Ryan that thinks women in miniskirts are "asking for it," who wants to introduce a bill banning abortion on any grounds, and wants to redefine rape as "forcible rape" (whatever that means?).  Or is there more than one Senator or Congressman named Ryan?

Ryan is anti-abortion (pro life).   He collaborated with Akin in writing bills dealing with abortion.  However, Akin's most recent comments were more extreme than Ryan's position.   Ryan called Akin and asked him to withdraw from the Senate election in Missouri.   When questioned, Ryan replied:

Rape is rape and there's no splitting hairs over rape. 

The official release from campaign headquarters:

Governor Romney and Congressman Ryan disagree with Mr. Akin's statement, and a
Romney-Ryan administration would not oppose abortion in instances of rape.

Romney has moderate views about many issues, and this is the primary reason that Romney had some difficulty at first in winning  the Republican nomination even though many of his opponents were lacking.   

Personally I identify with the Democratic "progressive" position for some critical issues:  women's choice, gun control, reduced military, etc.  However, I am seriously concerned about the economy and the direction our country is taking.   The democrats are wrong, so my vote will be for Romney.  Add to that my belief that Obama is an "amateur" (to quote Bill Clinton) and has a darkside which he has kept under wraps, and I have no reservations about pulling the all-Republican lever.  Because Obama may be reelected, it is important that Republicans control congress.

Would you believe I thought about voting for Obama in 2008?   Several of my friends did.  Most of them are now anti-Obama.

Offline Gator

« Reply #712 on: August 24, 2012, 07:04:33 AM »
As stated above, the economy is my major immediate concern.  Over the long term, well after my ashes have been scattered, I am concerned about a) illegal immigration and b) our pandering to ethnic groups already here.  Minorities become majorities without being inculcated with American ideals and culture.   Redistribution of wealth would be just one end result.

Here are samples of rhetoric:

Augustin Cebada, Brown Berets; "Go back to Boston ! Go back to Plymouth Rock, Pilgrims! Get out! We are the future. You are old and tired. Go on. We have beaten you. Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.

Richard Alatorre, Los Angeles City Council. "They're afraid we're going to take over the governmental institutions and other institutions. They're right. We will take them over . . . We are here to stay."

Excelsior, the national newspaper of Mexico , "The American Southwest seems to be slowly returning to the jurisdiction of Mexico without firing a single shot."

Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez, University of Texas ; "We have an aging white America . They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population . . . I love it. They are shitting in their pants with fear. I love it."

Art Torres, Chairman of the California Democratic Party, "Remember 187--proposition to deny taxpayer funds for services to non-citizens--was the last gasp of white America in California ."

Gloria Molina, Los Angeles County Supervisor, "We are politicizing every single one of these new citizens that are becoming citizens of this country . . ... I gotta tell you that a lot of people are saying, "I'm going to go out there and vote because I want to pay them back."

Mario Obledo, California Coalition of Hispanic Organizations and California State Secretary of Health, Education and Welfare under Governor Jerry Brown, also awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by President Bill Clinton, " California is going to be a Hispanic state. Anyone who doesn't like it should leave."

Jose Pescador Osuna, Mexican Consul General, "We are practicing 'La Reconquista' in California ..."
Professor Fernando Guerra, Loyola Marymount University ; "We need to avoid a white backlash by using codes understood by Latinos . . . "

Some European countries are further along this path than America.  What is the sentiment there?  Are you legalizing illegals?   Are you attempting to keep your traditional values.

Offline Muzh

« Reply #713 on: August 24, 2012, 07:07:13 AM »
Just one shot in the back of the head for all of them. That should take care of the problem wouldn't it?
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline Misha

« Reply #714 on: August 24, 2012, 07:11:58 AM »

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #715 on: August 24, 2012, 07:25:28 AM »

...then you should do some more reading about the issue if you are so inclined. It'll be so easy for you now since the media blitz had already begun....

Here's a good one to keep you comfy with a nice cold glass of Kool-aid by your lonesome self:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/22/opinion/dowd-just-think-no.html

Plenty to choose from actually that you can dissect, grind, mince, chew, chew some more over a very silly singular word. The Libs/Media are investing millions and millions of greenbacks that more than a few more morons would bite on it and be stuck on first gear all the way to November. Just like it did back in '08. Obama is way behind the gender poll (male) and their only recourse now is 'create enough controversy, even where there isn't any, to sway the women voters and balance that line.

For many others, THERE ARE BY FAR a lot more important issues at hand. So I hope you have a good time getting to know someone as relevant to you as the Tiananmen's tank man.

Next on the list for you is (should be) to watch ABC's Special on The Mormon Church/religion that's airing at this time. And ask the same question the show asked the audience...

"Will the leader of the the Mormon church ever affect Romney's presidential decisions if elected as US president?"
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 07:31:00 AM by GQBlues »
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.

Offline Muzh

« Reply #716 on: August 24, 2012, 07:38:36 AM »

Plenty to choose from actually that you can dissect, grind, mince, chew, chew some more over a very silly singular word. The Libs/Media are investing millions and millions of greenbacks that more than a few more morons would bite on it and be stuck on first gear all the way to November. Just like it did back in '08. Obama is way behind the gender poll (male) and their only recourse now is 'create enough controversy, even where there isn't any, to sway the women voters and balance that line.

Right. And the Romney campaign backpedaling and spin controlling this issue has nothing to do with it?

Hot out there? Have some kool aid.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #717 on: August 24, 2012, 07:52:26 AM »
Right. And the Romney campaign backpedaling and spin controlling this issue has nothing to do with it?

So you're sucking up the rhetoric that the Republican party is attacking women and is anti-women?

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #718 on: August 24, 2012, 08:02:50 AM »

...and I very happily and heartily agree with them because THERE ARE FAR MORE important and pressing issue this country is facing today. LOL, even Clinton is campaigning for Obama by speaking of the decade of the '90s because even he understands there isn't much to speak of during Obama's tenure.

So read up some more on your choices of 'legitimate' articles.

No thanks on the Kool-aid...always been too smart to drink that stuff.  ;)

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #719 on: August 24, 2012, 08:19:47 AM »
...then you should do some more reading about the issue if you are so inclined. It'll be so easy for you now since the media blitz had already begun....

Here's a good one to keep you comfy with a nice cold glass of Kool-aid by your lonesome self:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/22/opinion/dowd-just-think-no.html

Plenty to choose from actually that you can dissect, grind, mince, chew, chew some more over a very silly singular word.

I've already seen the article.  However, I hadn't read the comments attached.  I've now looked at the first 50 or so, and am totally depressed as a result.

Kool-aid? I don't think it's available here - I thought it was for sale only in Jonestown.

Which very silly singular word are you talking about?  Abortion, or something else?

For many others, THERE ARE BY FAR a lot more important issues at hand. So I hope you have a good time getting to know someone as relevant to you as the Tiananmen's tank man.

How many times do you Americans (even the naturalised ones) tell the rest of us that you rule the world?  If that's the case, then your Vice-President is actually relevant to all of us.  As for the "tank man," he was relevant to the whole world for the way he stood up to the oppression symbolised by that piece of machinery.

Next on the list for you is (should be) to watch ABC's Special on The Mormon Church/religion that's airing at this time. And ask the same question the show asked the audience...

"Will the leader of the the Mormon church ever affect Romney's presidential decisions if elected as US president?"

I'll gladly watch it if it ever comes to this part of the world, to one country (at least) where the Church has absolutely no influence at all in political decision-making.

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
« Reply #720 on: August 24, 2012, 10:20:19 AM »
In an attempt to find the meaning of 'legitimate rape' I found this site...

http://abovethelaw.com/2012/08/the-legal-definition-of-legitimate-rape/

Had some interesting articles.

Gaffs? Here is when the prez really soured me...

Maureen Dowd is wrong.
This is typical ..someone even questions an abortion issue and they are branded as a narrow minded, radically  religious, war against women cretin.
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline Muzh

« Reply #721 on: August 24, 2012, 10:50:58 AM »
So you're sucking up the rhetoric that the Republican party is attacking women and is anti-women?

FP, I didn't say anything.

It was the elected Republicans who did.

Edit to add: Ask any woman out there how they feel lately with the comments coming from the Republican campaign.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 10:53:33 AM by Muzh »

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #722 on: August 24, 2012, 10:54:21 AM »
The following are 40 ways that Barack Obama and Mitt Romney are essentially the same candidate....
1. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney both supported TARP.
2. Mitt Romney supported Barack Obama's "economic stimulus" packages.
3. Mitt Romney says that Barack Obama's bailout of the auto industry was actually his idea.
4. Neither candidate supports immediately balancing the federal budget.
5. They both believe in big government and they both have a track record of being big spenders while in office.
6. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney both fully support the Federal Reserve.
7. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney are both on record as saying that the president should not question the "independence" of the Federal Reserve.
8. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney have both said that Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke did a good job during the last financial crisis.
9. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney both felt that Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke deserved to be renominated to a second term.
10. Both candidates oppose a full audit of the Federal Reserve.
11. Both candidates are on record as saying that U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner has done a good job.
12. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney have both been big promoters of universal health care.
13. Mitt Romney was the one who developed the plan that Obamacare was later based upon.
14. Wall Street absolutely showers both candidates with campaign contributions.
15. Neither candidate wants to eliminate the income tax or the IRS.
16. Both candidates want to keep personal income tax rates at the exact same levels for the vast majority of Americans.
17. Both candidates are "open" to the idea of imposing a Value Added Tax on the American people.
18. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney both believe that the TSA is doing a great job.
19. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney both supported the NDAA.
20. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney both supported the renewal of the Patriot Act.
21. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney both believe that the federal government should be able to indefinitely detain American citizens that are considered to be terrorists.
22. Both candidates believe that American citizens suspected of being terrorists can be killed by the president without a trial.
23. Barack Obama has not closed Guantanamo Bay like he promised to do, and Mitt Romney actually wants to double the number of prisoners held there.
24. Both candidates support the practice of "extraordinary rendition".
25. They both support the job-killing "free trade" agenda of the global elite.
26. They both accuse each other of shipping jobs out of the country and both of them are right.
27. Both candidates are extremely soft on illegal immigration.
28. Neither candidate has any military experience.  This is the first time that this has happened in a U.S. election since 1944.
29. Both candidates earned a degree from Harvard University.
30. They both believe in the theory of man-made global warming.
31. Mitt Romney has said that he will support a "cap and trade" carbon tax scheme (like the one Barack Obama wants) as long .
32. Both candidates have a very long record of supporting strict gun control measures.
33. Both candidates have been pro-abortion most of their careers.  Mitt Romney's "conversion" to the pro-life cause has been questioned by many.  In fact, Mitt Romney has made millions on Bain Capital's investment in a company called "Stericycle" that incinerates aborted babies collected from family planning clinics.
34. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney both believe that the Boy Scout ban on openly gay troop leaders is wrong.
35. They both believe that a "two state solution" will bring lasting peace between the Palestinians and Israel.
36. Both candidates have a history of nominating extremely liberal judges.
37. Like Barack Obama, Mitt Romney also plans to add "signing statements" to bills when he signs them into law.
38. They both have a horrible record when it comes to job creation.
39. Both candidates believe that the president has the power to take the country to war without getting the approval of the U.S. Congress.
40. Both candidates plan to continue running up more government debt even though the U.S. government is already 16 trillion dollars in debt.

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #723 on: August 24, 2012, 11:13:06 AM »
FP, I didn't say anything.

It was the elected Republicans who did.

Edit to add: Ask any woman out there how they feel lately with the comments coming from the Republican campaign.

Muzh,

Now I know you to be an intelligent, stand up guy albeit far leaning left and I believe you'll speak your mind and truthful. However, if you are biting on that tidbit of hyperbole from the Obama campaign, I'd think you were drinking up the kool-aid. Seriously.

There are nuts and crack pots on both sides of the isle but the attempt to lend Akins remarks to the Romney plan or the Republican party is akin (pun intended) saying all Democrats are Anthony Weiners  :D

Offline GoodOlBoy

« Reply #724 on: August 24, 2012, 11:24:30 AM »
...... is akin (pun intended) saying all Democrats are Anthony Weiners  :D

.... is akin (pun intended) saying all Democrats are Anthony Weiners Teddy Kennedys.  :D

GOB

PS... The liberal media still calls vehicular manslaughter an "incident".  :rolleyes:

Chappaquiddick incident
 Main article: Chappaquiddick incident    Mary Jo Kopechne On the night of July 18, 1969, Kennedy was on Martha's Vineyard's Chappaquiddick Island at a party he gave for the "Boiler Room Girls", a group of young women who had worked on his brother Robert's presidential campaign the year before.[53] Kennedy left the party, driving a 1967 Oldsmobile Delmont 88 with one of the women, 28-year-old Mary Jo Kopechne, and later drove off Dike Bridge into the Poucha Pond inlet, a tidal channel on Chappaquiddick Island. Kennedy escaped the overturned vehicle, and, by his description, dove below the surface seven or eight times, vainly attempting to reach Kopechne. Ultimately, he swam to shore and left the scene. He contacted authorities the next morning, but Kopechne's body had already been discovered.[53]
On July 25, Kennedy pleaded guilty to leaving the scene of an accident and was given a sentence of two months in jail, suspended.[53] That night, he gave a national broadcast in which he said, "I regard as indefensible the fact that I did not report the accident to the police immediately," but denied driving under the influence of alcohol and denied any immoral conduct between him and Kopechne.[53] Kennedy asked the Massachusetts electorate whether he should stay in office or resign, after getting a favorable response in messages sent to him, announced on July 30 that he would remain in the Senate and run for re-election the next year.[58]
In January 1970, an inquest into Kopechne's death was held in Edgartown, Massachusetts.[53] At the request of Kennedy's lawyers, the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court ordered the inquest be conducted in secret.[53][59][60] The presiding judge, James A. Boyle, concluded that some aspects of Kennedy's story of that night were not true, and that negligent driving "appears to have contributed to the death of Mary Jo Kopechne".[60] A grand jury on Martha's Vineyard conducted a two-day investigation in April 1970 but issued no indictment, after which Boyle made his inquest report public.[53] Kennedy deemed its conclusions "not justified".[53] Questions about the Chappaquiddick incident generated a large number of articles and books over the next several years.[61]
Kennedy easily won re-election to another term in the Senate in November 1970 with 62 percent of the vote against underfunded Republican candidate Josiah Spaulding, although he received about 500,000 fewer votes than in 1964.[61]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Kennedy
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 11:26:12 AM by GoodOlBoy »
“For God and country, Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo......... Geronimo E.K.I.A.”

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541445
Total Topics: 20864
Most Online Today: 2062
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 8
Guests: 1797
Total: 1805

+-Recent Posts

Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by 2tallbill
Today at 10:57:05 AM

Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by 2tallbill
Today at 10:55:23 AM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Today at 10:11:31 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Today at 09:44:27 AM

international travel by 2tallbill
Today at 09:21:35 AM

Re: Interesting Articles by JohnDearGreen
Today at 08:06:48 AM

Re: The stupidity you get in the UK these days by krimster2
Today at 05:12:27 AM

The stupidity you get in the UK these days by Trenchcoat
Today at 04:13:58 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 05:23:57 PM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Yesterday at 04:41:40 PM