It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Exchange Board Guidelines  (Read 15972 times)

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10
Exchange Board Guidelines
« on: February 07, 2005, 04:37:47 PM »
The poll ran for more than a week and seemed overwhelmingly in favor of allowing advertisers to post on the board, provided they post their advertisements in a specified section of the board.

Toward the bottom of the board, you will now find the "Member to Member Exchange" section.

I want to draw the distinction between those with commercial interests and those who are individual board contributors. For example, I count Jack (of FirstDream) and Kevin (of khersongirls) and Stirlitz (professional translator) as commercial posters for the purpose of posting in the Exchange section. These are just a few examples. I am pretty certain the commercial posters among us know who they are.

Any individual member (non-Commercial) with something small - like an electronic translator for sale or some Pimsleur tapes (or whatever) - may post those items without restriction.

OK - a couple more qualifiers:

Please do not abuse the board by spamming it with hourly/daily/weekly advertisements. I would imagine a post or two per month should be sufficient.

Because this board is intended to promote (or at least allow) commerce between members of the board, I am going to be FAR less inclined to moderate disputes.

Caveat emptor - and enjoy!

- Dan

Because of some recent blatant advertisements, I need to add that ALL topics/posts in this section of the board must at least be indirectly related to the theme of RWD. Posted topics which are far afield of the RWD theme will be summarily removed without notice.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 02:59:17 PM by Admin »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541002
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1879
Total: 1890

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM