It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: FSU women already in US?  (Read 14073 times)

Offline Dave13

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: FSU women already in US?
« Reply #50 on: September 17, 2009, 11:25:02 AM »
JollyRates, So, no overseas trip for you this year! ???

Dave

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #51 on: September 17, 2009, 05:32:52 PM »
...a little thread sanitizer spread in the thread... 

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=10209.0

The '...vs. the world' thread?
Sanitizer...or fertilizer?
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline JR

• Hey, what do I know?
« Reply #52 on: September 17, 2009, 06:21:11 PM »
JollyRates, So, no overseas trip for you this year! ???

Dave

Actually I may be in Donestk in late October shootin pool with Daveman :)
Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else :)

Offline Sculpto

« Reply #53 on: September 17, 2009, 06:47:49 PM »
Actually I may be in Donestk in late October shootin pool with Daveman :)

thats a really long way to go just to shoot pool.

Offline JR

• Hey, what do I know?
« Reply #54 on: September 17, 2009, 08:00:45 PM »
thats a really long way to go just to shoot pool.

Hmmm, yeah. Never really thought about that. Thanks for pointing that out. I may have to find some extra-curricular activities to throw into the mix, maybe a movie or two? Any suggestions? The last movie I saw was Star-Trek....
Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else :)

Offline Sculpto

« Reply #55 on: September 17, 2009, 08:07:38 PM »
Hmmm, yeah. Never really thought about that. Thanks for pointing that out. I may have to find some extra-curricular activities to throw into the mix, maybe a movie or two? Any suggestions? The last movie I saw was Star-Trek....

coal mine tour.. trek ukrainian steppe.. explore abandoned factories.. I would avoid the women though, they will most likely come off as stuck up to you... ;)

Offline Shadow

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #56 on: September 18, 2009, 03:05:32 AM »
Visit Chernobyl. It will make you feel like a Star Trek person on another planet.  ;)
No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

Offline Kvinna

• Alt Forum
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #57 on: September 23, 2009, 05:54:11 AM »
I go to Eastern Europe every two months, I have met countless women, not one of them was capable of making a decent living in USA on her own.
Oh, God! Hotstuff, I am very interested in you
please tell me more about yourself
When they came for the trade unionists, I did not speak out; I was not a trade unionist. When they came for the Jews, I didn’t speak up, because I wasn't a Jew. When they came for me, there was no one left to speak out.

Offline JR

• Hey, what do I know?
« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2009, 07:00:47 PM »
Visit Chernobyl. It will make you feel like a Star Trek person on another planet.  ;)

KEWL, I might even glow in the dark :)

Offline RussianWind

« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2009, 07:22:33 AM »
Is interesting that these FSUW living in the US list themselves on a RU site with their profiles in Russian...

FSUW marries AM, they split up and she looks for FSUM in USA?..  or even sponsor a K1/3 to build the next generation?

Now that's a twist....

Those women have never been to the USA.
There can be few reasons why they list themselves as being in the USA:
1. Site has no Russia as location but they want to be there
2. Low language skills - they think this option is for a desired partner
3. Some do believe that they have better chances to place themself in Us area - a man will see her, will fall in love and it will be already not so important that she is half world far from him :)

They put it in Russian because they know no word in English. I will never understand neither men no women who wants to start an international relationship with zero communication options  :wallbash:

P.S. Why the hell this site so much lagging
It's your problem if you take my posts too seriously.

Offline groovlstk

« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2009, 07:41:18 AM »
3. Some do believe that they have better chances to place themself in Us area - a man will see her, will fall in love and it will be already not so important that she is half world far from him :)

They put it in Russian because they know no word in English. I will never understand neither men no women who wants to start an international relationship with zero communication options  :wallbash:

P.S. Why the hell this site so much lagging

RussianWind, you may be correct for some of these women, but I used Russian dating sites before I found my wife and I wrote to and met dozens of Russian women living in the US.

In my experience, the RW who lie and list their residence as US are using US-based dating sites like Lavalife or Match.com, not rambler.ru or missingheart.ru.

I'd also say that based on the circle of Russian and Ukrainian friends my wife now have, most (but not all) of her single Russian female friends are not really interested in dating American guys.

In past years, I put out feelers here to see if men were interested in meeting any of these women and no one responded - I honestly think a good number of men here are intimidated by RW living in the US since the most important element they have to offer is an easier life in the US and without that element they can't date out of their league.

Offline RussianWind

« Reply #61 on: September 25, 2009, 09:02:39 AM »
groovlstk

I of course don't speak of all women but it is 100% some put their wrong location with a purpose.

Concerning match.com
This site doesn't like Russian girls. I know some women who even paid but they deleted their profiles anyway. After much efforts, numerious complains they could get their money back but not to open profiles.
It's your problem if you take my posts too seriously.

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #62 on: September 25, 2009, 10:48:36 AM »

Agree. I would also add the fact FSUW living in the States do gravitate to these sites simply because of strong association to their nationality. Especially the ones that are newly arrived.

Also many FSUW I know living in LA are as much interested in dating and meeting Russian men as any other. Sites like these are a great source of prospects for RMs living for mostly the same purpose.
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
FSU women already in US?
« Reply #63 on: April 06, 2024, 12:03:17 PM »
       In browsing some of the web sites.....and EM comes to mind most readily...I see several women already living & working in the US, but I've not talked with any of them to find out their status.   Any imputs/warnings would be appreciated........Thanks.....Ulysses

I've dated quite a number of them. They all have their strengths and weaknesses. Their English is
almost always better. Being far more local, it's easier to to suss out whether they are a real candidate
for marriage or not. Just like women in the FSU most were not.   

I followed the same rules as I did in the FSU. I wouldn't date them again no matter how hot they were
or how badly I wanted to jump their bones, if there were flaws in their character. 90% of the time it
was one date then dump.

One couldn't help herself from getting drunker than a skunk then driving home. I offered her everything
to stop her including calling a tow truck and buying her a bottle to go. One woman had serious anger 
issues. One woman had a voice so schreechy that I almost didn't meet her. There was one that I
dated for months, but she was still hung up about her ex-husband so I broke it off.

Angel Eyes is 100 times better than all of them combined. It takes shoveling tons of gravel through
the sifter to find a nugget of gold.

I would check out the locals if for no other reason than to check it off the list.
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
FSU women already in US?
« Reply #64 on: April 06, 2024, 12:08:29 PM »
Is interesting that these FSUW living in the US list themselves on a RU site with their profiles in Russian...

It could be that they are looking for an FSU man who is already in the US.
It could be that they are looking for a man that already thinks he wants an FSUW.
It worked once, the girl thinks she knows the game, the challenges and what to avoid. 
Her English is better than the girls in the FSU and she is already here making her more
attractive than the hottest girl in Novosibirsk so why not try it again? Won't all those
keyboard Romeo's jump at a chance with her?

« Last Edit: April 06, 2024, 12:13:21 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline cameraguymn

« Reply #65 on: April 07, 2024, 04:53:49 PM »
Still have single RW friends?

RussianWind, you may be correct for some of these women, but I used Russian dating sites before I found my wife and I wrote to and met dozens of Russian women living in the US.

In my experience, the RW who lie and list their residence as US are using US-based dating sites like Lavalife or Match.com, not rambler.ru or missingheart.ru.

I'd also say that based on the circle of Russian and Ukrainian friends my wife now have, most (but not all) of her single Russian female friends are not really interested in dating American guys.

In past years, I put out feelers here to see if men were interested in meeting any of these women and no one responded - I honestly think a good number of men here are intimidated by RW living in the US since the most important element they have to offer is an easier life in the US and without that element they can't date out of their league.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
FSU women already in US?
« Reply #66 on: April 08, 2024, 03:23:04 PM »
Still have single RW friends?

I don't have any,
Groove is RIP

Fixing people up never works, women are the worst.
I tried to set up two different guys at the forums (fora?).
Both guys screwed it up.

One guy called her the next day, then ghosted her for months.
The other lunkhead, told the FSUW that I suggested he meet
that he asked out the 19 year old cashier at the mini-mart.

The dumb-ass told that to a serious, educated FSUW 35 years old?

Angel Eyes tried to set up one of her friends with a guy (cousin-in-law)
I knew in the USA. never had a passport in his life, hasn't cracked a book since
high school, Her friend knew almost zero English, chain smoked, had an ultra-short
ugly horrible haircut and was overweight.

Between the two of them they had a -1000% chance.

Finding a girl is a very personal choice, the girl that I liked would probably
annoy you nearly to death. The girl that really likes me would probably stab
you in your sleep.

If it blows up, it's not my fault. Neither of you will call me up and tell me
about it.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2024, 03:57:30 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline cameraguymn

« Reply #67 on: April 08, 2024, 09:20:48 PM »
Sad to hear about Groove. Our lives are indeed short and precious. Makes me want to finally end this journey and find someone significant.

But on a lighter note 2tallbill your stories are hilarious.

At this point I just want someone interesting, can hold a conversation and be reasonably attractive. No need to have two masters or former Olympian. Just a regular person. Since my breakup from my American ex I've taken 5 trips to Ukraine, 2 trips to Russia, 4 trips to Turkey, 6 trips to Thailand/Vietnam, 3 trips to Poland, 1 trip to Latvia and 1 trip to Georgia. I should have married that 5'9" Ukrainian model when I was 23. We'd have at least 1 or 2 boys playing basketball or football right now. When you're 23 and have a hot girlfriend you think you're just going to keep on upgrading each year.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #68 on: April 08, 2024, 10:17:48 PM »
It's possible to meet a FSW in your home country, now more than ever, I did.

There are now far more Ukrainians in the UK & US as a result of the war and far more Russians because of the war/Putin/asylum.

I used Fdate to find a UW I the UK. I wouldn't use any western dating sites, I can't stress that enough. I'm not saying it's impossible too but the odds probably aren't good if the FSW is in a western dating site. She is probably already likely messed up by it, it exposed her to western society and that's a crappy thing.

A girl on a site like Fdate likely tends to be after guys that are a bit familiar with the scene in FSU countries. A western dating site is full of guys who don't care about her FSU country, her culture, etc. That's not a great start, in addition some may think they are scammers, dodgy profiles, etc but most men on western dating sites just won't get her, what she is about or will see her as just a chick to get with. Thd better FSW tend to go on Fdate to find a guy who is open to dating a FSW so not to sound like I broken record but I would go there. Your competition will be less also, avoid Match, Tinder, etc like the plague, I tried it for FSW and it's no joy.

I used to fret about guys in the home country stealing a FSW I got with, but while that is possible there can be issues that avoid that from happening. A lot of FSW don't see the natives as necessarily welcoming or friendly towards them. Hence why some girls look on Fdate for a guy that is open minded towards them. There can be a bit of a cultural block also. Most native guys don't walk around thinking, hey what if there is a Thai girl, UW, RW, Brazilian, etc girl I can get with??? Let's go walk around and look! Most just think of getting with girls in general and often the default thinking is a native girl even if the odds are stacked against them. People often see foreign as foreign even if a white girl with a slight accent. The are not necessarily against them they just aren't familiar with foreign and don't want to trouble themselves about it. Then if course for some they have heard bad stories and but into that for all of them and don't want to know. I'm not saying guys haven't been done over but life is life. Personally I think it's not so bad to go for a FSW who is already here, on Fdate as the more racy dubious FSW in your native country are already trying to scale the ladder on crappy western dating sites and most of them are the ones to avoid that are there.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline cameraguymn

« Reply #69 on: April 08, 2024, 11:10:57 PM »
FDATE - such a bad site for me. For some reason very very few response.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #70 on: April 09, 2024, 12:42:43 AM »
FDATE - such a bad site for me. For some reason very very few response.

It takes some time, I have had moments on there when I felt confident then hit the shit of a stonewall no response situation. It's best to go on there and not expect immediate response even for a good few days. Can take 2, 3, 4 weeks before things get rolling a bit. Patience is needed.

On photo feeler try to get your photos around the 7.5 ish mark, i.e above 7. Photo's that are 5 ish are average and you'll struggle to get any response on Fdate with them, I did. A photo around a 5 may just get a response from a woman who will be half hearted and drop off communication after a message or two, only if you are real lucky she will continue communicating. Photo's of 7.5 and above tend to yield a bit better interest, not shit hot interest but some interest eventually. If you're into 8 plus rating on photo feeler I could imagine that you would get a lot of interest on Fdate but usually that is Brad Pitt terrain and most guys can't manage photos anywhere near that. Wait for at least 20 votes to accumulate on photo feeler to get an accurate enough reading in the photo, if there are any 'would date!' type of comments left that is a good sign also.

So yeah some women take a while to get back to their messages on Fdate. As said before message those that have logged on first/regularly. More than a few days since they've been on there, well they may not go back on there. Those that are well over 10 days since they logged on are nearly always pointless so fingers spend much time on them.

For messaging, I would write out pretty individual messages, it ok a bit of cut & paste of a sentence or two that might apply to most women to cut down on keyboard hammering. Definitely majd sure you put her name at the beginning and try to put something that you've noticed in her photo, if she is wearing a nice black, red dress, smiling nicely, etc. comment on anything that stands out. That way she knows you have read her profile and is getting some sort of individual message/attention, that you aren't just mass spamming all girls with a generic, 'Hey darling, you look great...(generic phrases)...write me back'. If it looks like you have a common hobby or your hobby might relate to what she does in her photos that can be handy also.

I personally try not to get too kissy kiss early on in messaging I just try to keep it pleasant as it avoid building up too much anticipation but that might happen anyway, a flower emoji is probably fine or similar. I tended to avoid referencing a girl as pretty or beautiful as most probably get that a lot and it looks like you might just be messaging her on those grounds moreso for girls that are pretty in there,they get it all the time. Don't worry Beel I don't call them chick of pussy their either ;D

That's about it, some girls you'll gel with others you won't. If you're not telling with a girl then drop her and move in until you find one you do. Girls that are into you tend to write back a lot and want to get you on WhatsApp or similar soon as. You really need strong i.e constant communication of a daily back & forth with a girl for it stand much chance in meeting I think. It might do otherwise but I've found it less likely even with a standard message every couple of days or so. It's women that 'want you' us what you are looking for, that they want to stick around you and be at your side as much as they can.

Keep trying on there. Krim's idea is worth a shot I think if you have the time, could lead to a pretty interesting lifestyle :)

I think my concern is reading what you have put is that you may have led a bit of a playboy lifestyle and you may not be aware that you are even doing so that much. To settle down with a serious girl I would say get more basic. Get locally to where she is, date there, if she is willing visit her home, get chatting about her regular life, her issues, etc. Avoid Agency fix ups and glam girls, it's the more homely girl who's a better wife, mother, etc.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541463
Total Topics: 20864
Most Online Today: 3187
Most Online Ever: 12701