It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: All of the agencies are scammers.  (Read 16003 times)

Offline joenaiz

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 1 - 3
All of the agencies are scammers.
« on: December 18, 2018, 08:44:47 AM »
I have checked out many of them, none of them are honest, and only care about making money.  They are dealing the chance of beautiful girls that you have almost no chance getting.  I took 7 trips there and never even got close to finding a serious pretty girl. Only the unattractive ones are serious and some of them even aren't.  Thousands of guys say the same thing.  Even if you are lucky enough to find a pretty girl that will marry you, the divorce rate there is 80% and they will probably not stay with you.  The are raised to disrespect men.  Lying is also a way of life over there.  They have no trouble at all using men as doormats and have no remorse.  They blame you for being stupid enough to believe them.  Watch the 90 Day fiancee on YouTube "Anfisa and Jorge" and the girl there is the same as all of pretty ones over there.  Keep in mind this was young guy too with lots of money.  The pretty girls are cold blooded, mean, and self centered.  Do yourself a favor and look in the Philippines instead!!  There, all the lies you were told about the Russian girls are true about those girls.  There are still scammers, but the percentages are not nearly as high and when you find a girl there, you will have a great chance at marriage and having a good, giving, loyal wife.  They are brought up to respect men there and there is almost no divorce.  They also all speak English.  They just want a man to really love them and don't care how old he is or what he looks like.  THESE ARE PEARLS AND IT COST ME 7 TRIPS AND OVER $30,000 TO LEARN THIS.  STAY THE AWAY FROM THE UKRAINE AND RUSSIA!!  YOU WILL JUST BE TORTURING YOURSELF.

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
Re: All of the agencies are scammers.
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2018, 08:53:10 AM »
sorry for your loss :(

but I think you learned the wrong lesson...
it's not that UKRAINE is bad, but AGENCIES are bad
I'm speaking as someone married to a UA woman and we have 2 children together
I didn't rely on an agency for anything
just went their on my own "to have fun"
and one of the women I was chasing ended up catching me instead ;)

I would ask you the following question
since you have traveled there, and have some familiarity with Ukraine
why wouldn't you just go there on your own?
or use Russian social media?
I think the time for agencies has past
I'm guessing you're not a social media person,
so you haven't really considered the possibility

mind if I ask some personal questions?
age, etc,
what's your dating/relationship history?

not all women are selfish narcissists (though I've met my share)
Ukraine is also full of sweet village girls who

1. don't know how stunningly beautiful they are
2. have only known hard work and hardship
3. have never been treated nicely by a man
4. are quite impoverished

when I was in Ukraine, I selected these girls and they never disappointed me, not once!

« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 09:00:18 AM by krimster2 »

Offline joenaiz

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2018, 10:01:41 AM »

You are wrong in most of your assumptions.  You sound arrogant, like so many of the girls over there, so that may have contributed to finding someone like you.

I went on my own most of the time.  I went to a Russian orthodox church for years and knew hundreds of Russian girls.  I have tried to get to know many russian girls on Facebook and VK and they are all cold blooded!  I am speaking from vast experience!

You were successful many years ago when things were not as bad as they are now.  I was in my forties, tall, and not overweight.  The girls attitudes are the problem, not just the agencies.   You have had to notice how cold they are.  Most of the time they are rude too.

The chances are much slimmer now!!!  It has all been commercialized and scamming is a way of life over there now.  I have no doubt the girls would stay with someone very rich, but let a richer, better looking guy come along, and she will be gone.

I have some questions for you.  How old were you?  What do you look like?  How much money did you have?  Are you still wealthy now?

It is not impossible over there, it is just damn difficult, and I wouldn't trust any of them to stay with you.  Do you guys really want to gamble that much when things are so much better in the Philippines??

Guys here are lucky to have the information I have provided.  I wish someone would have said the truth more in the areas I researched before I wasted all my time and money going.   If you don't believe me, go and learn for yourself.  Just don't say you weren't warned!!

Online krimster2

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2018, 10:18:56 AM »
"I have some questions for you.  How old were you?  What do you look like?  How much money did you have?  Are you still wealthy now?"

I was 40 on my first trip, a 6 month sabbatical in Kyiv
dark blond/brownish hair, blue eyes, tall, slim, probably a B- in appearance
I was a self-employed Silicon Valley Engineer and owned my own house there
yes, I'm "doing OK"

I was just over in Crimea this past July, and I have two teenage daughters
so you can guess my age
the whole time I was in Crimea I got tons of female attention
if I were single I would have had a sleep-over in my first week, no problem...

Offline DaveNY

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2018, 11:43:38 AM »
joenaiz what you say about agencies is probably true from what I've heard. I met my wife while on business in Moscow. Lots of Americans work there despite the frosty relations between our two countries.

It's not true that RW are all gold diggers and disrespect men. Don't whether or not you've heard this but the Russian and Ukrainian governments have actually stated that many foreign men in the country are there as sex tourists and only want sex from the local women they date. 

IMO the best thing you can do is learn some of the local language. In Moscow, Moscow State University offers excellent courses in Russian that have students from all over the world. Took some courses there and met women from not only all over Europe but also from China, Japan, Canada, etc. If you can arrange a stay of a month plus in Moscow take lessons. The fact that you're learning the language will help immensely it will show RW that you have a reason to be in Moscow and are not a sex tourist.

If you can stay longer get a job teaching English, even if you don't need the money. It will make getting a visa easier and will show RW you have a reason to be in Moscow. It really isn't that hard to meet RW in their own country, it just takes a little planning and prep work.

Offline JayH

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2018, 01:30:52 PM »
"I have some questions for you.  How old were you?  What do you look like?  How much money did you have?  Are you still wealthy now?"

I was 40 on my first trip, a 6 month sabbatical in Kyiv
dark blond/brownish hair, blue eyes, tall, slim, probably a B- in appearance
I was a self-employed Silicon Valley Engineer and owned my own house there
yes, I'm "doing OK"

I was just over in Crimea this past July, and I have two teenage daughters
so you can guess my age
the whole time I was in Crimea I got tons of female attention
if I were single I would have had a sleep-over in my first week, no problem...

The K asked the relevant question in the first line above -- and the next part is - the op profile -- tell us about yourself and let us see what sort of guy you are -- that is a very important point. Then -- tell us about the "girls" you pursued  and how you did that.
None of that is to say your conclusions are wrong or unreasonable -- but for me --I want to know a lot more.

As for Krimster comments --he needs a rider on his posts -that explains it was 20+ years ago that he had exposure to any of this -- and it was a TOTALLY different scenario than today.
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Online krimster2

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2018, 02:22:42 PM »
"As for Krimster comments --he needs a rider on his posts -that explains it was 20+ years ago that he had exposure to any of this -- and it was a TOTALLY different scenario than today.
"

TOTALLY different?
my last trip 6 months ago showed me the exact opposite
if you understand the meaning of "you can't cheat an honest man"
then you'll understand how not to get scammed in Ukraine
unfortunately 99% of guys have "no skills" when it comes to Ukraine
so they take shortcuts and use agencies
and the agencies are scams to varying degree

Offline joenaiz

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2018, 02:44:21 PM »

I've had lots of girls tell me how handsome I am and I am very tall.  That not important though, if you believe all the hype out there.  Everyone thinks they are a good catch and, the girls over there really do!!!   I considered the idea I could be the problem, but after meeting some nice girls, I realized the eastern european girls were the problem.  Especially after seeing how they behaved at church in the USA too.

If you are so serious, go and see for yourself guys.  I'm not answering anymore questions.  I have already been very generous to try and help this way.  It cost me a lot to learn this!!!  The best convincer now will be for you to go there.  Just don't be surprised if you realize you are wasting your time and money.  Thousands of guys have felt the same as me.  Divorce rate is 80%, that alone should give you pause.

I am a persistent guy and I figured there had to be some good ones I could find, but after dating at least 40, I realized I was wrong.  Not many guys can stay for months or scour the countryside.  If you have time and money for all that... good luck.

Online krimster2

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2018, 03:04:08 PM »
wait a second....

IS THIS THE BEARD???????

“I've had lots of girls tell me how handsome I am and I am very tall.  That not important though”

no, not the most important thing by any means...
but I don’t believe that it’s “all the fault of Ukrainian women” either
so I’m fishing for an explanation to explain your lack of success
to do so you have to open a can of worms...

you really had 40 dates in Ukraine and couldn’t connect with at least one?
I find that difficult to believe...

my own success rate starting out was about 50%, once I “learned the ropes” it was 100%
yeah, most guys couldn’t live there like me
but you don’t need to, I literally walked into the library of Taras Shevchenko University and walked out with a 19 yr old an hour later one time...
I had to return her two weeks later

« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 03:15:43 PM by krimster2 »

Offline JayH

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2018, 03:38:52 PM »
"As for Krimster comments --he needs a rider on his posts -that explains it was 20+ years ago that he had exposure to any of this -- and it was a TOTALLY different scenario than today.
"

TOTALLY different?
my last trip 6 months ago showed me the exact opposite
if you understand the meaning of "you can't cheat an honest man"
then you'll understand how not to get scammed in Ukraine
unfortunately 99% of guys have "no skills" when it comes to Ukraine
so they take shortcuts and use agencies
and the agencies are scams to varying degree

Different = far more reason   ( ie incentive) for a girl to "escape" 20+ years ago -- and therefore look at what would now be deemed as unacceptable  partner more favourably back then ( not to say that was the K case -history tends to say he has "succeeded!!)
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2018, 03:48:06 PM »
I have checked out many of them, none of them are honest, and only care about making money.

So now you know, that agencies are a serious problem. If you would have arrived here first
we could have told you that.

RWD Ten Commandments
#3. Work to eliminate any agency from your communications.
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=1740.0

If you think that you've found a solution to all your agency problems in the Philippines then
you are mistaken. You still need to use RWD Commandment number three. Many of the
companies are the same as the Russian companies.

There is no Valhalla, no perfect solution, no magic beans. You have to go someplace, find a
girl, then win her heart. Anybody offering to help is after your wallet. That's why I recommend
that you learn to do this on your own. Then you don't need an agency, then it's boy meets girl
and basic biology.

Udachi!

Bill
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline JayH

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2018, 03:52:32 PM »
I've had lots of girls tell me how handsome I am and I am very tall.  That not important though, if you believe all the hype out there.  Everyone thinks they are a good catch and, the girls over there really do!!!   I considered the idea I could be the problem, but after meeting some nice girls, I realized the eastern european girls were the problem.  Especially after seeing how they behaved at church in the USA too.

If you are so serious, go and see for yourself guys.  I'm not answering anymore questions.  I have already been very generous to try and help this way.  It cost me a lot to learn this!!!  The best convincer now will be for you to go there.  Just don't be surprised if you realize you are wasting your time and money.  Thousands of guys have felt the same as me.  Divorce rate is 80%, that alone should give you pause.

I am a persistent guy and I figured there had to be some good ones I could find, but after dating at least 40, I realized I was wrong.  Not many guys can stay for months or scour the countryside.  If you have time and money for all that... good luck.

You are helping us?  Really -- how exactly is that? If you had bothered to read the forum -- 2000 miles of info on agencies is already here .
My point above ( some of the silly members here think my question inappropriate) is that  not just any guy will succeed -- and not just any  particular  method will "succeed" !
I ask about guys for a reason -- I have seen a lot of what I call very very strange guys from western countries in Ukraine-- with totally unrealistic expectations  -- and reading your comments -- I see some abnormal ideas -- so-- I would like to know more about you etc and how you "searched" and what part agencies played in all this -- and of course - the process.

BTW -- define "dating" ? :) :deadhorse:

« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 03:58:43 PM by JayH »

Online krimster2

« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2018, 04:04:59 PM »
Ukrainian GDP over the last decade has declined

http://tradingeconomics.com/ukraine/gdp

while Amurica’s has grown by 20%
http://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/gdp

so the economic divide is GROWING not SHRINKING for Ukraine

whatever benefit a WM derives from being part of a Western economy has only increased over the last 10 yrs

what IS NEW is “exposure”

the major cities of Ukraine have seen their share of western “expats on the prowl”
and this is NOT AT ALL a flattering picture!

but...
not so in the smaller places, there you can party like it’s 1999!!!
slovo brat!!!

Offline SteveInBoston

« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2018, 04:44:53 PM »
I think they OP is trying to promote a Philippine dating agency.  80% divorce rate?  91.4% of such statistics are made up and the other 97.3% are incorrect 67.9% of the time.

Online krimster2

« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2018, 04:47:36 PM »
that's true 92% of the time!

Offline whynotme

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2018, 08:41:53 PM »

Do yourself a favor and look in the Philippines instead!!  There, all the lies you were told about the Russian girls are true about those girls.  There are still scammers, but the percentages are not nearly as high and when you find a girl there, you will have a great chance at marriage and having a good, giving, loyal wife.  They are brought up to respect men there and there is almost no divorce.  They also all speak English.  They just want a man to really love them and don't care how old he is or what he looks like.  THESE ARE PEARLS AND IT COST ME 7 TRIPS AND OVER $30,000 TO LEARN THIS.  STAY THE AWAY FROM THE UKRAINE AND RUSSIA!!  YOU WILL JUST BE TORTURING YOURSELF.[/size][/font]

Any evidence that you are really the stupid American learning his lesson from the eighth time and not Philippines dating site owner?  :P I never want to divorce my husband just to kill him (many times).

Offline JayH

« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2018, 10:18:36 PM »
Lon is the one to be admired -- still married and no news of him strangling you !!   ;D :popcorn:

Offline joenaiz

« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2018, 09:27:36 AM »
Thanks for helping me make my case "whynotme".   See how that message has such a sweet kind tone to it??  See? Arrogant, condescending women from there.

How does anyone figure I am promoting some agency if I didn't even mention one??  Someone that thinks I'm promoting something is lost.  It is the gullible guys that the agencies and lying B#@%&$ live off of.

I never used an agency in the Philippines and would never recommend any of them.  Did you read the title of my original post???  It said "ALL" not just the ones from eastern europe. I stopped using agencies right away because I could tell they were a scam.  Most of my trips were on my own, but that did not change the women over there.

I was hurt a lot by the agencies and mostly the girls!  I just wanted to try to keep the same fate from happening to other innocent men.  These guys are lonely, most have good hearts, work hard to go over there, and the agencies and girls pray on them like sheep to the slaughter.  They know they are pretty and use it to take advantage of the guy.  I'm sure not all of them are like that, but the vast majority are.

If you don't believe me, then go and see for yourself.  Then you will see I was trying to help. 
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 10:35:13 AM by joenaiz »

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2018, 09:50:04 AM »
You're not wrong that scamming foreign men is a lucrative business for some in Ukraine, and a way for women to earn some pocket change.  However, there also are sincere women looking for a husband, and you are absolutely wrong about FSUW disrespecting men.

Have you considered your own role in this? 

This post was composed without the aid of google.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 09:53:39 AM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2018, 11:36:30 AM »
I've had lots of girls tell me how handsome I am and I am very tall. 
That not important though, if you believe all the hype out there.  Everyone thinks they are a good
catch and, the girls over there really do!!!   I considered the idea I could be the problem, but after
meeting some nice girls, I realized the eastern european girls were the problem.

150 million girls all got it wrong, but not you? Lucky for us, you got here just in time
to warn us about those bad, bad girls of Eastern Europe. Did you get an advance copy
of Santa's bad list? 

« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 11:52:22 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2018, 11:41:10 AM »
You're not wrong that scamming foreign men is a lucrative business for some in Ukraine,
and a way for women to earn some pocket change. 

They have a wallet lightening industry in Kiev, Odessa and Nikolaev

However, there also are sincere women looking for a husband, and you are
absolutely wrong about FSUW disrespecting men.

Have you considered your own role in this? 

No, you are wrong. ALL of the women in Eastern Europe are exactly the same
didn't you read what the OP wrote about them? He knows

We should all dump our Russian wives and find good wives in the Philippines. 
FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2018, 11:54:51 AM »
Any evidence that you are really the stupid American learning his lesson from the eighth time and not Philippines dating site owner?  :P I never want to divorce my husband just to kill him (many times).

He must have been very lucky to survive this long.
FSUW don't do vague

Offline joenaiz

« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2018, 01:54:22 PM »
None of my messages were intended for men that are married to a eastern european woman, much less the women.  They are not objective and will never admit it is not good to pursue them.  I am speaking to the guys that are still looking.  Keep that in mind if you read this far.

I am happily engaged after just 1 1/2 years and 3 trips to 1 city, compared to 7 years and 7 trips to different cities in eastern europe with nothing.

I have nothing to gain by telling any of the single guys what I have. 

How many negative stories can you find online about Philippine women?  And how many about eastern european women??  I rest my case.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 02:03:07 PM by joenaiz »

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2018, 02:04:07 PM »
None of my messages were intended for men that are married to a eastern european woman, much less the women.  They are not objective and will never admit it is not good to pursue them.  I am speaking to the guys that are still looking.  Keep that in mind if you read this far.

I am happily engaged after just 1 1/2 years and 3 trips, compared to 7 years and 7 trips to eastern europe. I have nothing to gain by telling any of the single guys what I have. 

How many negative stories can you find online about Philippine women??  And how many about eastern european women?  I rest my case.
I can assure you, that has nothing to do with the women from FSU and everything to do with you..

and finding a Pinay that wants to marry you? you cant freaking avoid them anywhere ..
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2018, 02:46:05 PM »
Hi Joe,

$30k is not spare change, well not for me, how come it ended up costing you so much for just seven trips? Did you actually pay agencies or did you use the free online and pay monthly subscription sites?

I do agree that FSW can have a level of difficulty to them and it can take some learning. I'm not there yet but have learnt a lot over my past 3 years involvement in the FSU dating game.

I also agree that FSW have particular personalities that are not always easy to get your head around. They can take some understanding and I'm not even sure I am there yet in terms of being able to fully understand them. I think there are certain cultural differences, some guys may be more in sync to deal with these than others to who it may be rather alien. I think UW and FSW in general view relationships differently to most westerners. I think FSW can be a but like a horse that refuses to be broken in. I too have had a woman who seemed to want certain things and I didn't get the impression the position she viewed me in was that great from my perspective.

When in Kiev last year I was at a massage parlour (not the seedy type but an actual massage) in the city centre, an upmarket place. There the masseurs were Filipinos as far as I could determine. They were very soft and attentative, ok I was a paying customer but I kind of think it is on their blood to be that way. They seemed pretty easy going and east to get along with.

So for me I'm on fence, Filipino girls seem easy going though Russian girls certainly tend to be interesting characters so probably more involving if that interests maybe too involving, lol.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 02:48:10 PM by Trenchcoat »
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1967
Total: 1976

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM