It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Are some girls too hot to be true?  (Read 16715 times)

Offline LAman

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Are some girls too hot to be true?
« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2017, 12:27:54 PM »
Ok, so while I'm still on EM got a couple more months left on it I noticed this profile today, there's others on there similar, in fact got a EOI from another similar age group today also. Anyway, this girl is as pretty as a picture, and while she's real attractive I think I might feel a bit queasy about going out there just to visit a such a young lady as if I was on a bit of a far out almost perverse mission. Well this girl states she is unemployed from a small city, Cherkasy, some way from Kiev. Could it be a case that a girl is pretty but feels stuck in a situation of nothing, seeing foreign guys as a realistic way to get a life or is it more bs by the girl or an agency to sucker some guy along for the ride for whatever reason?

Link:

http://www.elenasmodels.com/member-profile/e2147594774

Sorry This Member's Profile
is no longer available
The Member has Deleted their profile
Search Again

Were you stalking her Trenchy???
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline HoundDaddyLee

« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2017, 12:52:12 PM »
Ok, so while I'm still on EM got a couple more months left on it I noticed this profile today, there's others on there similar, in fact got a EOI from another similar age group today also. Anyway, this girl is as pretty as a picture, and while she's real attractive I think I might feel a bit queasy about going out there just to visit a such a young lady as if I was on a bit of a far out almost perverse mission. Well this girl states she is unemployed from a small city, Cherkasy, some way from Kiev. Could it be a case that a girl is pretty but feels stuck in a situation of nothing, seeing foreign guys as a realistic way to get a life or is it more bs by the girl or an agency to sucker some guy along for the ride for whatever reason?

Link:

http://www.elenasmodels.com/member-profile/e2147594774

Stop looking for scammers at every point. Contact a girl/woman, get her contact information and skype with her. If there is chemistry then travel to visit. You are a short plane ride away, take advantage of that. Bill and others have given you great advice. Many have also told you to stop expecting scammers first. Use your common sense. Have you been working on your social skills? Are you able to interact with strangers better than on your trips last year? Social skills are the most important part of this, because it will teach you to see if the woman is sincere.

Your mental masturbatory activities are painful to watch. In my job we call it analysis paralysis. Find some women, Skype with them, go visit them. Stop analyzing perceived motives.

Good Luck,
HDL

P.S. You really should consider a wing man (Ed possibly). 

Offline LAman

« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2017, 02:13:44 PM »

P.S. You really should consider a wing man (Ed possibly).

You must be joking HoundDaddy........... budget conscience Trenchy would question the girl asking for french fries to go with the burger from Mcdonald's.....first red flag of a suspected scammer. )))

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #53 on: January 20, 2017, 02:28:54 PM »
Sorry This Member's Profile
is no longer available
The Member has Deleted their profile
Search Again

Were you stalking her Trenchy???

Lol, nah, just as I was casually browsing over the odd few profiles. I didn't even contact her so it wasn't me that scared her off :)

This girl had pulled her profile within about a couple off hours of me putting a link to it here and people here say I'm paranoid of scams, coincidence at all? Either that or a load of dirty old boys all lurking here all suddenly started messaging her and she got more old men than she was lusting for :D
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline LAman

« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2017, 02:53:57 PM »

................................  Either that or a load of dirty old boys all lurking here all suddenly started messaging her and she got more old men than she was lusting for :D

LOL!!!!
You shouldn't be so hard on yourself.... I am sure there are others like you!!!!

Offline HoundDaddyLee

« Reply #55 on: January 20, 2017, 04:07:16 PM »
You must be joking HoundDaddy........... budget conscience Trenchy would question the girl asking for french fries to go with the burger from Mcdonald's.....first red flag of a suspected scammer. )))

LAMan,

Yes, I forgot Trenchy is cheap also.  :cluebat:
Thank you for the wake up wacking. :)

HDL

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats