It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Operation White Panther  (Read 364059 times)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Operation White Panther
« Reply #850 on: November 11, 2019, 11:05:39 AM »
 So she has a date in Italy.   

She physically can crush 90% of her competitors in Ukraine. And this one speaks almost no foreign language ... 

If you reread this this topic it should remind you the story l had lived on the field in 2011 with this woman who left me after a memorable meeting,  to see her sister for 3 weeks in Moscow. Of course that was a mountain of BS   

So the rules of the game are still valid, a woman is priorizing men accordingly with the time she has spent with. (this is exactly what was written in a specialized forum, far from the sugercoated millions of books and magazines that are crowding the universe). 

She will generally keep up with the man with whom she has already invested the most of her time.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 01:57:14 PM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #851 on: November 11, 2019, 11:11:14 AM »
 Is it me who is writing this?
Is this exactly what gamers write about women ?
Many could argue and come here to say no to say yes to say maybe to say BUT

But guys,

This is exactly what SHE told me while she was standing in front of me in the coffee during our third meeting.
She explained me that she knows this man for three weeks (not sure if they met), they chat by video every day and he has already bought billets and hotel for her. All is scheduled and she will go for the plan.
Is this surprising, NO, i understand. This maybe not the laws of the morale (having a variable content depending of your family) but that is clearly how the real world works.

Am i disappointed, of course and she got it crystal clear.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #852 on: November 11, 2019, 11:13:44 AM »
 I told her that i will make no pressure on her and that i undersood the situation but women are around me and like me too, she agreed with this fact telling me that i am a good looking man and that's normal life.

So i communicated here that i have no insecurities, that i was not afraid of a possible competition and that  i will make my way anyway
 She told me also that she is in a complicated situation due to the fact that she is divorcing or is divorced for 4 months and her husband is now after her again. This is not afraid me as in a mourny it's happens quite often that a spouse try to restart the cold cheminey
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 01:58:25 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #853 on: November 11, 2019, 11:16:16 AM »
This is where members opinions' are sollicited. 

So the woman is one thing, but my cold head is one an other thing. She has a little company in the capital. I start to wonder if this divorce (don't know his real status yet) will crush her business or not.
Why i ask the question, it's because it could of course interfere on her dating. So you understand where i want to go. 

This is why your opinions will be appreciated.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #854 on: November 11, 2019, 11:17:29 AM »
 I am a warrior and i have decided to kick may ass this time.

I mean that generaly in this type of event i have a natural trend to reitre myself and get out of the business. But this time i have decided to do it differently

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #855 on: November 11, 2019, 11:18:47 AM »
 I had decided to do it like Poutine : hold the ground as much as possible.

:ROFL:
So i dropped on her a lot of positive emotions during our last meeting and send her continuous messages. 
 And the fact is : her interest is high. Don't want to display all details here but that's it.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #856 on: November 11, 2019, 11:20:25 AM »
 I had been in a comparable situation 10 years ago, same first name, same blonde, same color of eyes.

I was a newbie i did some mistake, she was having several men on her list and went to France Nice for a guy who fucked her and ditched her just after. Must say also that she had never been really serious about me and she excused herself several years later for this.

We kept in touch and four years after when i friendly send her photo of my marriage she told kindly told me that she was jealous of my wife and, go figure in less than one year she left the country for a nordic country where she rapidly born a lovely baby, she was 35 or 36 and she was a 8.7 at this time

We have also spoken about the same situation that happened to me in 2011.
 And what next ?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 02:00:04 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #857 on: November 11, 2019, 11:22:10 AM »
  I still remember the advices of members here, Patagonie continue to date.

They were right. I unfortunately sticked to my rules. Don't want to explain why again, reread the topic please.

Offline jone

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #858 on: November 11, 2019, 11:22:41 AM »
Yeah, the best thing for an ongoing relationship is to let her know how important she is to you .... again and again.

I am confused, though.   Is this the same woman who is going to Italy?   Or is that a different one.   And who is the woman in the middle of a divorce?  (I never would touch a situation like that.  Especially when the man is still in the picture.  What do you want?  An iron meatball in your stomach?)
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #859 on: November 11, 2019, 11:24:04 AM »
  So finally what i am going to do ? There is a very important thing that i shall remind you : i am not in the mind of marrying, and it changes a lot of things.
 And that's clearly written in my profile which is also mentionning that i am ready to partially relocate, That pushes away every the « i wish to move away from there ».

And that works because i know one woman who clearly delete me of her matches while i was trying to get an appointment.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #860 on: November 11, 2019, 11:26:10 AM »
Yeah, the best thing for an ongoing relationship is to let her know how important she is to you .... again and again.

I am confused, though.   Is this the same woman who is going to Italy?   Or is that a different one.   And who is the woman in the middle of a divorce?  (I never would touch a situation like that.  Especially when the man is still in the picture.  What do you want?  An iron meatball in your stomach?)
Hi Jone.
Yes this is the same woman who is in the middle of a divorce or just after a divorce and who goes in Italy in three days and dates me at the same time.

Offline jone

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #861 on: November 11, 2019, 11:28:46 AM »
My friend,

While France is not a long flight from Ukraine, it still presents problems that this woman has local attention that she is considering.   For her to even bring it up means that it is swirling in her head.   You need someone able to commit.   Absent that, you will wind up in an impossible situation.

In the time it took me to write this, another beautiful woman just walked by.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline rwd123

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #862 on: November 11, 2019, 02:18:57 PM »
Pat - your story is interesting, and I know English is not your first language, but the narrative is very hard to follow.

It would be much easier to 1) use a "nom de plume"/pseudonym for a woman's name and provide some details like age, hair color, etc. and to 2) provide names of cities. If you don't wish to disclose the cities just pick different cities in Ukraine.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #863 on: November 11, 2019, 02:26:42 PM »
Pat - your story is interesting, and I know English is not your first language, but the narrative is very hard to follow.

It would be much easier to 1) use a "nom de plume"/pseudonym for a woman's name and provide some details like age, hair color, etc. and to 2) provide names of cities. If you don't wish to disclose the cities just pick different cities in Ukraine.
I am sorry. I try to put a lot of effort to make the story attractive, but i understand that it's quite difficult after a while to follow all the girls through the story as i don't follow a stricly linear path.

I decided to use girlX cityXSo i was in city1 and met two girls.
Now i am in city2 and met none for the moment as i am exhausted.
People on the board who knows me and Ukraine can easily understand where i am however.
I will follow your advice to put some random names for the girls, it would help i think.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #864 on: November 11, 2019, 03:22:27 PM »
My friend,

While France is not a long flight from Ukraine, it still presents problems that this woman has local attention that she is considering.   For her to even bring it up means that it is swirling in her head.   You need someone able to commit.   Absent that, you will wind up in an impossible situation.

In the time it took me to write this, another beautiful woman just walked by.
Dear friend.

I am flexible and tried to ever rebound in every situation. It doesn't come without any pain, or great pain like my divorce, but i have managed to get through. Some people who knows me well say that i have succeed in my marriage and in my divorce.

Emotions are the bounding between me and the invible feminine touch, this shoreline so weak that gathers us in the universe.

I had died hundreds of time and survive crowling to the finish line.

When you are approaching this emotional sunset and both find each other in this little пассаж the cyclotron starts to be turned on.
Capturing a hearth is not worth doing but listening the beat is.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #865 on: November 11, 2019, 03:22:55 PM »
so ?

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #866 on: November 11, 2019, 03:23:50 PM »
With women the plan is,
first to have a plan,
two to have a watch.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #867 on: November 11, 2019, 03:26:17 PM »
Plan :
Tomorrow  disappear from any communication network as she will be about to fly to Italy.In J+7 if no news from her, format the hard drive and enjoy life.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #868 on: November 11, 2019, 03:30:10 PM »
In case she came alive udachi,
be flexible as accordingly to the plan.

The plan is to become flexible. lol

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #869 on: November 12, 2019, 06:34:28 AM »
The most important fellows,

Is to have fun.

You only have one life to burn.

Have fun and i can guarantee you that a lot of women crave to get some fun, therefore what you are sharing by your only presence is priceless
« Last Edit: November 12, 2019, 06:36:14 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #870 on: November 12, 2019, 06:43:59 AM »
THe last 24 hours i have contacted some girls here in Vinnitsa (random name), inviting them for a coffee.
For this moment it comes flat.

Don't know if finally the strategy of matching in advance is bitting me back or not, especially on Tinder.
Badoo in those secondary cities seems more useful, but we have many low looking girls also.
I think that such dating sites are moving fast.
If you put some coins in Badoo (not too much because this site sucks you a lot very quickly) you could send a message to the girls who cost some points and it allows you to open the door.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2019, 10:16:42 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #871 on: November 12, 2019, 10:24:45 AM »
I have a strong communication with my favorite lady form the previous city i left 48 hours before.
Calls, numerous messages sometimes many in one hour. SHe don't stop to send me IOI (indicators of interest).
She shows me that she spoke about me to her son, friends, tried to get some informations useful for me if i relocate in the future...
As promised i hold my ground and perform well.
Tomorrow il will have to shut off all communications and say, do your stupid italian excursion and we will see after.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #872 on: November 12, 2019, 11:02:21 AM »
Humor is absolutely essential if you want to speed up the escalation of the dating ladder inFSU.
This is one of the most topic to come along.
Generally you should avoid humour from the ZERO minute or you will screw up the dating and even loss the lady.

It beats me back several times and i lost them. I am serious.

But everybody who knows those women a little bit know that they like humor and practice it.

There is threshold to reach, and when you are there all start to be more simpler, the door is barely opened and you can do a lot.

A large part of the fence proceeds  from the gordian knot of the language. It could beat twice,If you don't have ANY common language you can rely only about facial expressions and send some links of funny things go give a try. Of course, naturally you will use extensively translators on your phones, but it doesn't really help about humor. So in the vast majority of the time you have to keep simples and non referenced to you culture or it will not pass through.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2019, 11:14:42 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #873 on: November 12, 2019, 11:02:50 AM »

The debilnii style could also helps. I remember the second date i had in 2009 we ate some tea and dessert and  we were full because the pastry in Ukraine is generally hard to swallow.
While we were leaving the coffe i was imitating a bear of 350 kg going down the stairs citing the name of the dessert several times. You cannot miss your shot with such one. 
An other time with the same lady i walked fast in the street to come along a few group taking a photo, i joined them with the debil style like part of the group. You scores immediatly some points.
You will rapidly get some traction if you at least have a minimum of russian. Because inevitably, whatever your level is, you will say funny things or prounonce it funny. If it's not funny it's cute.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2019, 11:04:37 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #874 on: November 12, 2019, 11:12:25 AM »
I remember also in Kharkov in 2011 i was with a lady and a female terp in a karaoke and the lady i was dating sang a very passioned and sexual song for me while i was dancing with her (i have the video normally if ex wife didn't delete all lol), that was insane when i think.
My russian was almost nothing but mixing two words of russian and german i could express something that french have a big advantage in dating because they have no jet lag.
And so i finished to shout in front of them : amerikanski a potom samaliot KAPUTT, KAPUTT amerikanski
You could imagine how it make them both laugh, they couldn't stop of laughing a long time, almost falling from their seats.
And from time to time during the evening i could shout AMERIKANSKI KAPUTT, the laugh will restart.

Oh my gush when i think about this evening i have plenty tears of joy in the eyes.

So this is an absolutely example when you express something funny and highly sexual. 
« Last Edit: November 12, 2019, 11:21:25 AM by Patagonie »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 1838
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1831
Total: 1841

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM