It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: American ex-girlfriends  (Read 1723 times)

Offline LatinSwede

American ex-girlfriends
« on: March 16, 2006, 03:14:17 PM »
Just a petty concern of mine.  Over here in my area, I've got a really bad reputation as a heartbreaker.  Way before I met my Ukrainian and got serious, I had been in bad relationships with local Virginia girls.  They turned into really bad situations that would have become much worse if I stayed.  These ex GF's of mine, had serious issues of different sorts, and gave me more drama than HBO.  Each time, it felt like she was trying to trap me. So each time, I had to break it off the rude way.  That meant completely cutting them off.  If one them them tried to call me, I wouldn't return phone calls, or abruptly hang up on them.  One of them would be trying to call me again right after that, and I'd let the phone ring off the hook.  Another one, I told her upfront, "I don't want to hear you, I don't want to see you, and want nothing to do with with you!  Don't ever call me again! 'Click!".  She stopped after that.  I made one of them, because I told her I prefer a European.  Since then, I've been labeled as an evil heartbreaker.  One of my ex GF's assosiates already gave me the mailorder bride song and dance.  Ha!  They're jealous.  Yeah, like I really want a damaged sack of goods like her.  Maybe when she finishes her stint of rehab.  She can hook some shallow dork that'll fall for her "tragic story".  Ona Kyobanoi suka!  I hate American women, except close relatives.

When I moved out of my parents house (about 2 years ago), I had a serious talk with my parents.  I told them very seriously "if you ever happen to run into any of my ex-girlfriends (I gave them a list of names), please do not tell any of them where I live".  They understood the deal.  These former female companions of mine, got problems, and another one deliberatley uses people.  My intent was to have my own special bachelor pad with no room mates.  I'm not a running woman's shelter or downtown mission.  One of my fears, was relaxing one evening with my music, or watching a movie, and all of a sudden "Knock, knock, knock!".  I open the door and there's one of them playing maiden in distress, looking for room and board.  She can save it for the Dr.Phil show.  My southern exGF was first on the list.  She's always getting herself in somekind of trouble, and "needs a place to stay".  Her former room mates are angry with her, because a couple household appliances (like a vacume cleaner and a blender)dissapeared after she moved out.

It sounds cruel in way, but I've learned the hardway that being nice guy gets me in trouble.  Luckily, none of them have come to my door.  As for these 'troubled young women' are concerned I'm going to act like a total inconsiderate uncaring (pardon my french).  Yet I'll be total kind and caring gentleman husband to my Ukrainian wife.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2006, 03:23:00 PM by LatinSwede »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541314
Total Topics: 20860
Most Online Today: 3934