It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: DatingCoachUSSR matchmaker & dating coaches  (Read 16526 times)

Offline DatingCoachUSSR

• Commercial Member
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
DatingCoachUSSR matchmaker & dating coaches
« on: May 28, 2015, 03:15:28 PM »
Hi RWD,

We are DatingCoachUSSR.

We are matchmakers and dating coaches.
A quite unusual service in the industry's landscape.
Except Eduard, here you will not find a lot of individualized services.

Some are existing in Russia or Ukraine, but they rarely possess an advanced knowledge of both cultures AND gender perspectives. 

There are some people who are doing a nice job of helping men have a good marriage with Russians, Ukrainians or Bielorussians, but it's rare

1. TOO MANY MEN ARE MISLED AND END UP WITH EMPTY HANDS

Trust and reliability are a night mare for the clients, as information grows as quickly as internet.

The number one problem experienced nowadays by any man interested in marrying a woman from the Former Soviet Union is trust. 

Through the hundreds of websites that he can find via internet results, he would definitively have to figure out what to do to with the purpose of finding and following a safe and right track.

The task is however, so daunting that most men generally land in the hands of the ones who will nicely milk them.

Indeed, the law is that 90 % of people visit only the first page of Google, exactly where most of the scammers are.

A newbie believes that the ‘professionals’ are the best guarantee for him to avoid scammers, but in most cases, most people are unaware of the fact that the scammers are usually first on the Google's pages.

The number one reason for the international dating industry should be the success rate of marriages.
Factually, the success rate of marriages is a main barrier that can slow down their profits. 
As a result, they do whatever possible to sabotage it.

If you pay for a service and it's overpriced, it is expensive and that's all.

But the reality of the field, to make it short, is that any dollar involved between a man and a lady destroys the main conception of this human necessity: love.

Any relationship poisoned by money has no reason to even justify the beginning of men's search.

And this is what 95% of the industry does, they just betray, lie and sabotage the very essence of this quest.

2. WE HAVE BRILLIANTLY BEEN OURSELVES THROUGH ALL THE QUESTS

We know of what we are talking about.
Being a cross cultural couple, having a perfect knowledge of the quest from the very beginning, speaking four languages, having no profiles to sell, but knowing how to find FSU ladies, we are committed to a focus on high client satisfaction.

During the process, the client is IN CONTROL of the communication, so there is no fear of manipulation.

The quality of the information given through our site, or that comes out of our mouth should multiply the chances for a man to get married and stay married
(notice that the long run is rarely a concern for many agencies).

As many spending their time here, we are also intrigued by international love stories. 

3. THE SERVICES ARE OFFERED WITH VERY DETAILED PRICES AND EXPLANATIONS, AND IT STARTS FROM A FEW DOZEN BUCKS

You can use our services on the fixed menu or à la carte.
You can do it on your own and suddenly require assistance (à la carte).
Or you can use a complete package in the fixed menu (Elite or VIP travel).

We are far from the usual practices of the industry, which usually ends with bills of thousands of dollars with you still never having seen the girl, even after you would have landed in her city.

Cheap services à la carte:
Phone coaching
Set your Russian profile
Set your Russian introductory letter
Top 5 Russian dating sites
Quiz to help you to assess your chances for an international quest

Services on the fixed menu:
Personalized « Elite » or « VIP » travel including the previous services à la carte plus matchmaking and many others services.

4. EVERY SERIOUS MAN IN RWD KNOWS THAT INTERNATIONAL DATING IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. THIS IS WHY WE ARE NOT CONSIDERING TO PROPOSE A TRAVEL IF THE CLIENT DOES NOT MEET SOME EXPECTATIONS

This is why we also offer the service «Ready for your quest in the ex USSR ? Our quiz».
An independent expertise service so a prospective client can know if he meets the requirements for such adventure. Moreover, it's a nice introduction to the FSU and cross cultural relationships.
Better to burn a few bucks than finish bankrupt and depressed.

Yes, we could sell him a trip for a few thousand bucks, but that would be not honest and would be a waste of time.
If he really wants to dream and go for something realistic, there are many agencies to meet his request.

THE BEST THING, AS YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE US, IS TO RUN TO OUR SITE TO QUICKLY UNDERSTAND WHO WE REALLY ARE.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 03:18:03 PM by DatingCoachUSSR »

Offline jone

• Spouse's Country: Russia
Re: DatingCoachUSSR matchmaker & dating coaches
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2015, 04:53:11 PM »
Welcome Dating Coach. 

Tell us about yourself!  Who are you?  What brings you to our happy forum?  Is it true you are married and have an extremely good looking husband?
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2015, 08:11:46 PM »
   THE BEST THING, AS YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE US, IS TO RUN TO OUR SITE TO QUICKLY UNDERSTAND WHO WE REALLY ARE.

Welcome to the forum Dating Coach. Maybe I missed something but I can't find your site anywhere in your post.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline DatingCoachUSSR

• Commercial Member
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2015, 03:55:19 AM »

Welcome to the forum Dating Coach. Maybe I missed something but I can't find your site anywhere in your post.

We didn't want to write an URL to respect the TOS.
But here it is : http://datingcoachussr.com

Or just google the name datingcoachussr

Offline DatingCoachUSSR

• Commercial Member
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2015, 12:33:00 PM »
Welcome Dating Coach. 

Tell us about yourself!  Who are you?  What brings you to our happy forum?  Is it true you are married and have an extremely good looking husband?

I am married to a french man. We met in my city. it happened with the help of an agency.  We want to offer nice services to our clients and we think that we have a lot to offer. Of course i chose my husband because i find him beautiful and attractive from the first minutes.

Offline msmobyone

• patriotism is the last vestige of fools, but hey
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2015, 11:26:08 PM »
The site is a great design and has many great points that demonstrate your joint experience.

Persisting with your ''Do you know that for 10,000 men who make contact with Eastern European women, only ONE will get married? ''  ...Try to stick to facts and don't make statements that you cannot prove and you'll be respected more. I know more of more than 100 w.guys that have married FSUW - so that might suggest 10 million men have made contact.... Sadly, I don't know all of THEM and I - nor you - can therefore make such 'claims'....

It seems that for all the talk of 'Russian women' that you are concentrating on Ukraine ?! ;)
Please excuse the Curmudgeon in my posts ..he will be cured by being reunited with his loved one ;)

Online Faux Pas

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2015, 08:25:14 AM »
The site is a great design and has many great points that demonstrate your joint experience.

Persisting with your ''Do you know that for 10,000 men who make contact with Eastern European women, only ONE will get married? ''  ...Try to stick to facts and don't make statements that you cannot prove and you'll be respected more. I know more of more than 100 w.guys that have married FSUW - so that might suggest 10 million men have made contact.... Sadly, I don't know all of THEM and I - nor you - can therefore make such 'claims'....

It seems that for all the talk of 'Russian women' that you are concentrating on Ukraine ?! ;)

The devil isn't necessarily in the details on that statement. What difference does it make, who even really cares? Consider it a nothing more than a loose figure of speech. I've no doubt Datingcoach could find many sample sets of 10,000 men who did not go, would you agree?

Offline DatingCoachUSSR

• Commercial Member
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2015, 05:05:14 PM »
Thank you Faux Pas, that's a good point.

About how many people are lurking Eastern European women exactly we will never know.
So it's quite difficult to figure out the exact figure of the rate of success.

We have started a study about marriages between foreigners and russian, ukrainian or
bielorussian women. It has not yet been published.

But the number of marriage is very low according to the oblasts, when the information is available (even if you mulitply by the number of marriage happening in the groom's country)

THe UCIS says the same in an old report

And if you look at the number of visitors here, the number of members and the number of members successfully married, a figure like 1/10000 is definitively not so weird.

Morever when you consider the money spent  through the "Mail order Brides", the number of websites and the number of google's searches around this topic you realize that the rate of success (people married) is anormaly low. The truth is that a lot of cross cultural couples marry OUT of the MOB (Mail Order Brides).

There is something that is not working with this industry and this the most important to notice and to remember.
It could be from 1/1000 to 1/10000 the fact is that many fail. When you know the difficulty of the task, you have more chances to accomplish it because you can possibly prepare yourself.

What is RWD providing? An education in fact. It's also what we do, with a "a la carte" services or with a travel including all our services. If our client has chosen the Elite or VIP travel, we provide  matchmaking and personal coaching during the process.
What people want? They want you to be interested and involved in their story, and that you help them to make it successful and happy.

Offline msmobyone

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2015, 11:32:33 PM »

Consider it a nothing more than a loose figure of speech. I've no doubt Datingcoach could find many sample sets of 10,000 men who did not go, would you agree?

'Loose figure' of speech from someone asking to be trusted with cash ..... ?    :)
Please excuse the Curmudgeon in my posts ..he will be cured by being reunited with his loved one ;)

Offline msmobyone

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2015, 11:37:33 PM »

We have started a study about marriages between foreigners and russian, ukrainian or
bielorussian women. It has not yet been published.

I just hope you won't be making any more made up stats ... I've seen SO many - from the ratios of women to men and 'reports' on the 'death of the Russian bride'..   

Again, the site is well-designed - please, don't say stuff you simply can't prove

Offline Lily

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2015, 06:10:41 AM »
Just curious, in your study, did you do the evaluation only of the unions that came as a result of bringing a woman from the FSU directly? Or did you also study the couples where the woman was already living in the West but of a FSU origin, and they met locally?
Da, da, Canada; Nyet, nyet, Soviet!

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2015, 07:39:12 AM »
'Loose figure' of speech from someone asking to be trusted with cash ..... ?    :)

The stat of that particular figure would be impossible to ascertain. Most all stats and figures bandied about from anyone in and around the MOB business is "made up". Please don't hang DC up on those mi'nute insignificant points. He/she appears to be attempting a learning educational thread for newbies. Some folks out there need this info even if you and I do not. By all means call them out on the outlandish such as Eduard's claim of "helping them make their babies"  or all American women are fat, drunken drug addicts. The 10,000 stat could be true as well as false but it doesn't matter anyway  ;D

Offline DatingCoachUSSR

• Commercial Member
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2015, 12:38:44 PM »
The stat of that particular figure would be impossible to ascertain. Most all stats and figures bandied about from anyone in and around the MOB business is "made up". Please don't hang DC up on those mi'nute insignificant points. He/she appears to be attempting a learning educational thread for newbies. Some folks out there need this info even if you and I do not. By all means call them out on the outlandish such as Eduard's claim of "helping them make their babies"  or all American women are fat, drunken drug addicts. The 10,000 stat could be true as well as false but it doesn't matter anyway  ;D

Difficult to write it better, thank Faux Pas.

People should also notice what Faux Pas wrote here : "It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled"  ~ Mark Twain

Offline jone

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2015, 02:08:07 PM »
One of the ways that I have approached this issue, with great appreciation for the numbers, is to look at how many total green cards were handed out because of marriage for each of the different FSU countries to each of the different Western countries with men that are looking.

The figures astound.  Particularly when compared to the number of women that A-Date and the other PPL and PPC sites claim to have online at any one time. 

It would be easy to put together a matrix and have men look for themselves. 

********************************************************************************

A note to Moby, who is critical of how an individual is viewed with another's money:  I probably wouldn't go there if I were you. 

********************************************************************************

I have known this family and their financial dealings for a couple of years now.  While there may be some disparities about descriptions through the English language (which is not the milk language of either the OP or her husband) the standards by which they conduct themselves are very high, indeed.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2015, 03:02:00 PM »
One of the ways that I have approached this issue, with great appreciation for the numbers, is to look at how many total green cards were handed out because of marriage for each of the different FSU countries to each of the different Western countries with men that are looking.

The figures astound.  Particularly when compared to the number of women that A-Date and the other PPL and PPC sites claim to have online at any one time. 

Not to get off on Moby's tangent but, how can you possibly know how many men are looking at any given time? Even if you knew all of the MOB websites and they were honest (which most isn't) the numbers on social media and others outside social media and MOB are impossible to gather. It's a fictitious number add in who's making inquiries, who's looking and who's pursuing. The variables are too far and wide. You bean counters never cease to amaze me sometimes  ;D

Offline jone

« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2015, 03:30:59 PM »
I have lots of beans for supper each night.  Makes for musical evenings.

Offline SANDRO43

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2015, 03:36:07 PM »
I have lots of beans for supper each night.  Makes for musical evenings.
Are you emulating Joseph Pujol  ;D?
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline jone

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2015, 04:19:42 PM »
Yes. My stage name is Mr. Methane.

Offline msmobyone

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2015, 10:32:59 PM »
The stat of that particular figure would be impossible to ascertain. Most all stats and figures bandied about from anyone in and around the MOB business is "made up". Please don't hang DC up on those mi'nute insignificant points.[/quotes]

FP. I am tired of such claims and ppl who refer to those and seeking to earn a crust - using their personal experiences - to bring others happiness - 'MOB industry'... it perptuates a seedy image.

He/she appears to be attempting a learning educational thread for newbies. Some folks out there need this info even if you and I do not. By all means call them out on the outlandish such as Eduard's claim of "helping them make their babies"  or all American women are fat, drunken drug addicts. The 10,000 stat could be true as well as false but it doesn't matter anyway  ;D

Last time: I like the site and  content. I merely picked them up on one sentence that they ought to edit / remove - in MY opinion.... I have now stated my reasons.

I note that my observation that the help was goingto be UA focused was not taken up..... in the light that the time of the USSR is being 'deleted' -  the choice of name might be 'inappropriate' over there  ;)

Offline DatingCoachUSSR

• Commercial Member
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2015, 10:08:59 AM »
Just curious, in your study, did you do the evaluation only of the unions that came as a result of bringing a woman from the FSU directly? Or did you also study the couples where the woman was already living in the West but of a FSU origin, and they met locally?

Dear Lily
We haven't studied yet how many boys have gone to your city since you have relocated in the west and we don't know also exactly how many guys left the city with a broken heart.... since ;D

We tried to focus on marriage between westerners and FSU women,happening in the Eastern European countries but also in the west because a lot of FSU brides are marrying abroad.
We tried to know more about marriages and divorces through the different countries, either the FSU ones or the western ones.
We got some interesting numerals from some oblasts.
But to make short it concerns many countries and it's very difficult to get a lot of informations and have a clear understanding of the migratory movement when it's about FSU women marrying westerners.
But the figures are very low,  and an old UCIS' study don't say anything different.
The  "brides businness" marries very few compare to the rest of the immigration.

Offline DatingCoachUSSR

• Commercial Member
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2015, 10:40:33 AM »

A note to Moby, who is critical of how an individual is viewed with another's money:  I probably wouldn't go there if I were you. 

I have known this family and their financial dealings for a couple of years now.  While there may be some disparities about descriptions through the English language (which is not the milk language of either the OP or her husband) the standards by which they conduct themselves are very high, indeed.

Thank you Jone for your thoughtfulness.

I doubt that many have explored our services (actually named actually "products" in the top menu).

I think honestly that the level of details is unique (or very rare) in the industry.
We tried also tried to build the site to let know to the client what will be the total cost if he selects a travel.

Offline DatingCoachUSSR

• Commercial Member
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2015, 10:43:23 AM »
Last time: I like the site and  content. I merely picked them up on one sentence that they ought to edit / remove - in MY opinion.... I have now stated my reasons.

I note that my observation that the help was goingto be UA focused was not taken up..... in the light that the time of the USSR is being 'deleted' -  the choice of name might be 'inappropriate' over there  ;)

I am glad that you like the site and his content.

Offline nic80b

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2015, 06:04:27 AM »

I doubt that many have explored our services (actually named actually "products" in the top menu).

I think honestly that the level of details is unique (or very rare) in the industry.
We tried also tried to build the site to let know to the client what will be the total cost if he selects a travel.

Hi datincgcouchussr,
i replied to your pm, using the email address provided, but received a message back from ggle: address does not exist...
maybe you should crosscheck your correspondances before making any complicated studies ;)
I also looked your website, the video showing a scientific study about body language is very interesting, but i did not find an interest with other topics, as it always sound the same everywhere in the industry.
Also, according to the services depicted, i understand that you are giving advices, some kind of guidance, i do not think it is what we call "matchmaking", am i right?
The website design is not bad, though.
Regards.
Cheers.

Offline DatingCoachUSSR

• Commercial Member
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2015, 12:24:10 PM »
Hi datincgcouchussr,
i replied to your pm, using the email address provided, but received a message back from ggle: address does not exist...
maybe you should crosscheck your correspondances before making any complicated studies ;)
I also looked your website, the video showing a scientific study about body language is very interesting, but i did not find an interest with other topics, as it always sound the same everywhere in the industry.
Also, according to the services depicted, i understand that you are giving advices, some kind of guidance, i do not think it is what we call "matchmaking", am i right?
The website design is not bad, though.
Regards.
Cheers.

I sent you a PM to correct the typo.

The phone coaching is about any personalized  help or guidance for a man wanting to know more about:

The European Eastern dating system.
Are you eligible or not? (there is also an other service for this).
What is the best strategy depending your personal situation.
How to start your quest.
Personal development
Appeareance and clothing
Approach a woman in the street game in FSU
Check lady's interest (body language, emails, direct call)
Improve your dates
Immigration's stakes
Improve the communication in a couple : calling an FSU woman to solve a problem of miscommunication (cutural problem, problem of language, quarrel in a couple)
Explain money stakes and how it can ruin your relationship, before, during your relationship or after.
Any personal problem you have with a FSU woman.
Check if you are abused, by an individual or by a company during your quest.

As as you see there's a broad specrum of possibilities

Matchmaking is more about the Elite or VIP travel.

It starts as soon as we know the client. But it's flexible.
We mean that the client can keep a total control of whom he wants to choose.
Or we can do it on his behalf, or it could be a mix of both. We also can use a survey, possibly.
Few weeks before, we start to sort the ladies by calling them (as possible) to know more about how real and genuine they are and to guess their real intentions.

It's good to know a lot about our client and his history, especially when i'st time to work as dating coaches but also as matchmakers.
As soon as you try to guide someone towards someone else, you are matchmaking.

May you tell me in which websites you find the same informations as in our site?

Offline nic80b

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2015, 02:12:32 PM »
I sent you a PM to correct the typo.

Ok, i'll send you my mail then.

Are you eligible or not? (there is also an other service for this).

I guess there are no rules, it's just a question of will and personnal investment. Being elligible sounds (to me) like this is only dedicated to an elite, some specific people... i don't think so, love has no boundaries.

What is the best strategy depending your personal situation.

All those words "Strategy, quest, games etc..." are a nonsense (again, to me), when it's about feelings and love. I believe in love at first sight, in an uncontrolled and innocent chemistry, without ulterior motive. Unless you look for a slave at home, cleaning and dishing, opening legs upon request, and always smiling without a spark, i don't believe in such "strategic quest", sorry.

Appeareance and clothing
Approach a woman in the street game in FSU
Check lady's interest (body language, emails, direct call)
Improve your dates
Immigration's stakes

These are really helpful for sure, but again, internet and phone are wonderful tools to learn and act accordingly.

Improve the communication in a couple : calling an FSU woman to solve a problem of miscommunication (cutural problem, problem of language, quarrel in a couple)

Any psycologist can help i guess

Explain money stakes and how it can ruin your relationship, before, during your relationship or after.
Any personal problem you have with a FSU woman.
Check if you are abused, by an individual or by a company during your quest.

I don't see how you can check an abuse unless you have contacts locally or private investigators, lol

As as you see there's a broad specrum of possibilities

Maybe, but am not convinced at all before seeing a result.

Matchmaking is more about the Elite or VIP travel.

It starts as soon as we know the client. But it's flexible.
We mean that the client can keep a total control of whom he wants to choose.
Or we can do it on his behalf, or it could be a mix of both. We also can use a survey, possibly.
Few weeks before, we start to sort the ladies by calling them (as possible) to know more about how real and genuine they are and to guess their real intentions.

It's good to know a lot about our client and his history, especially when i'st time to work as dating coaches but also as matchmakers.
As soon as you try to guide someone towards someone else, you are matchmaking.

Well, i never believed in "Matchmakers" as you name it. They never found any potential partner for me, so far.
i've been using matchmaking in local agencies in ukraine, was a total joke: pros and gold diggers facing me.
also tried some website matchmaking (don't remember the site, think'it was khersongirls or some kind, long time ago), but was not properly focused (like requested for english speaking as mandatory, but being presented a pure beauty for sure, unfortunately no english speaking at all, ended with a kiss on the chick me saying "spaciba"...)

May you tell me in which websites you find the same informations as in our site?

I am not saying that you made a copy paste of another website, i said a lot of what's discussed in your site is widely spread over the net, and also in people's mind, so no offense, just an observation.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541319
Total Topics: 20860
Most Online Today: 3934
Most Online Ever: 12701