It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: EC attempts again social in Minsk  (Read 7109 times)

Offline An_adult-male

EC attempts again social in Minsk
« on: March 19, 2005, 09:48:54 AM »
Hey guys,

My first trip into Russia was really badly planned. But from the guys that went to Ekaterinbug's first social, was "it was wild". EC said theirs was a failure. But from the horses month I got that it kicked ass from those that went to the Anastasia's social. EC tried to have a social in Minsk Belarus before but stopped it. Saying the Hotel accommodations where not working out. Well it's back on the tour list of places to go. 2nd trip while traveling from Ukraine to Petersburg I stoped in Minsk off the train. In 24 hours I had time to see 3 ladies. Not that I tried 4 long but gave it a college try at the last momment. This may be good. Feed back on socials or Belarus BW only.

Offline Turboguy

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
EC attempts again social in Minsk
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2005, 07:08:42 AM »
Well having done socials with EC in Kiev, Moscow and St Petersburg over a 3 year span under other conditions (such as not being engaged) I would probably be at the one on Minsk.   To me that place has a lot of potential.   I think I would be more inclinded to look at the less frequently visited places and places where the economy is less vibrant.    The other tour I might look at is the one AFA just announced to Kazan.   I think EC usually does a great job with their socials.  I think that one will be fine.   I stayed in Minsk way back in 96 and the hotel situation at that time was not all that great.  

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541334
Total Topics: 20861
Most Online Today: 2843
Most Online Ever: 12701