It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Operation White Panther  (Read 364208 times)

Offline jone

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Operation White Panther
« Reply #1175 on: January 07, 2020, 12:55:47 PM »
Funny you should say that, ML.   When my girlfriend of two years ago moved into my home, she went through my personal computer and my phone to determine who I had been with.   I thought I had cleaned everything, but she found a picture that was sent to me of the lady who took care of my dogs (so I would know who she was when she arrived).   She claimed that I had relations with that woman.   :rolleyes:
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #1176 on: January 07, 2020, 01:41:01 PM »
She claimed that I had relations with that woman. 

Well you did have a doggie relationship with the woman.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1177 on: January 09, 2020, 02:23:11 AM »
I was thinking the same thing. His posts are becoming more lucid than krimster's musings.
I don't get it, may you give me more informations?
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1178 on: January 09, 2020, 02:31:10 AM »
Good Luck Pat.

Attention to detail is critical.

But almost impossible to completely clean a computer or phone.
Items are stored in so many places (even if you took no action to put them there), and will often pop up on screen unexpectedly.
Should never let anyone use your phone or computer.

And, remember that much is stored in your browser history also.

Back in the day . . . I was using computer in Internet Cafe in FSU.  There used to be tons of them before many got their own computers and Internet connections at their home.

Woman I was with arrived and came up to me.

Suddenly a screen popped up with 5 or 6  young gay men naked with erections and shaved pubic area.

She probably never really believed that I had not been looking at that site.

We called the manager over, and he did something to delete that screen as it was stuck there.
You are perfectly right.

Lady of Kiev and I were constantly using our phones and cross crossing each of them in our hands. Very dangerous !!!!But that's how it worked and you cannot say "I am afraid that Mistress 3 calls while you are looking google map so I cannot let to play with my phone". 

I forgot some historic, not on my computer, buy on my mobile phone, and especially historic of translation on Google and Yandex translate. That can be an instant kill. Because of course I use it a lot with every FSU woman.
So I will be more aware next time and will work harder.
The good thing is that RWD is working on a navigator without historic, so ne fear. 

Globally I performed well, well enough to not be caught. 

ML is right, if you want to be a perfect multi lover 3.0 you should be very professional with details. Fortunately I have some skills in IT.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 03:00:48 AM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1179 on: January 09, 2020, 02:33:03 AM »
ML

I also remind this time when they were plenty of internet coffee in Europe and in Ukraine, they were very popular and cheap. 
It has gone now.
Maybe still some places for video gamers?

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1180 on: January 09, 2020, 02:39:18 AM »
Funny you should say that, ML.   When my girlfriend of two years ago moved into my home, she went through my personal computer and my phone to determine who I had been with.   I thought I had cleaned everything, but she found a picture that was sent to me of the lady who took care of my dogs (so I would know who she was when she arrived).   She claimed that I had relations with that woman.   :rolleyes:
I think that's a standard with FSU women.
They would search any previous competitor and will shame to the end of the eternity, even after death.

My ex wife was damned jealous for two years of my previous ex bielorussian girlfriend and one time she started to furiously delete any photos she found on my mobile phone in a restaurant. She was angry and I had to told her "I had a life, pretty rich, before you, why I should go through all my belongings to jettison or delete any others supports linked to all over possible women ?????"  :rolleyes: But many would like you to erase all  :ROFL: :deadhorse:

With lady of Kiev, she was quite surprised to see almost no photo of me and no photos of other women when I showed many photos of my past (filtered of course).
Why should I make this woman annoyed? I don't want.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 03:58:03 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1181 on: January 09, 2020, 02:49:48 AM »
So I am just back from my trip with lady of Kiev (few days). 

While I was retrieving my luggage at the airport yesterday evening a message from mistress dropped on my phone. 
That was a  copy of her train ticket showing that she was landing in my city at the same time than me.
And she wanted to see me asap. 

I called her and was too damned tired to perform different stunts on her body just after my arrival in France. 
Especially considering that we had a hald night without sleeping with lady of Kiev 12 hours before. 

And additionnaly I have to setup the rendez vous with HB9 for tomorrow. 

But maybe will manage anyway tonight to adress all my respects to mistress' popka, we will see. 

About the second lady in Ukraine I think I will drop her. The communication starts to be loose and the best is to let it loose more and more so the mutual interest slows down to zero.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1182 on: January 09, 2020, 03:00:10 AM »
I liked my trip with lady of Kiev.
I like this woman but the charm and stars have a little disappear since.
I am very cautious and wait time to see how our personallities could match.
For the moment that's not so bad.
We are also experimented adults and know how to throw off ballast when necessary.
I got few compliments back to my country and she recognises that she is a little capricious. I am sometimes maybe be stubborn but like many FSU women also is she.
Physically I cannot complain, we started to work on our intimacy few hours after our arrival and are not disappointed about our communication in this topic.
She is damned smart, I comfirm.
And also she is a cultivated lady. 

We had a little fight day2 and needed to recalibrated. She took all what I said in account. So when you are both working (me too I worked to adapt of course) that's good.

There are some things that she needs to be excused.
She is not used to be with a western man. And even if she has traveled a lot that was only for tourism purposes. 
So of course you will have some fight about, who is showing the way when aiming a location? Which restaurant to choose? Is oil or butter better to cook? All this little things of the real and daily life. 

I would say it is not important how you travel and exactly where you go or what you accomplish, the most important is what you are both sharing as emotional experience during the travel.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 03:37:55 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1183 on: January 09, 2020, 07:18:30 AM »
So now mistress is in the city and wants to meet,Why not ?

There are some parts of her that are interesting to see. 

I called HB9 but don't know if she will come alive or not. 

Anyway the world couldn't be scheduled any minute like you want, it will be too boring. 

That's part of the excitment.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1184 on: January 09, 2020, 07:24:41 AM »
The fourth lady, second FSU women in Ukraine came alive after I didn't contact her for two or three days. I will answer something, slowing the pace carefully.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1185 on: January 09, 2020, 09:48:37 AM »
We met some FSU people where we were, especially a young couple from north Ossetia doing a whole trip or Europe by car. He was very tall and and athlete. She was a brunette with stunning eyes and asked a question to my lady. 

At a moment, the conversation was going on,  I wanted to show her a map of some attractions but lady of Kiev prevented me to do this. Telling me that it was her spouse. You can see the difference of culture here.

As a western couple you will not have any problem to interact with the woman. But here better to not do it, your lady will not like it or the husband of the other couple will not like it.

Offline msmob

« Reply #1186 on: January 09, 2020, 10:20:49 AM »
Let's pause for a mo..

IF we knew a lady was playing Pat's 'game' what would we be calling her and advising the poor sap on the end of such treatment ...?

Offline ML

« Reply #1187 on: January 09, 2020, 10:53:23 AM »
Pat, thanks for bringing us more up to date on your recent trip to meet Kyiv woman.
We need a lot more details of what you did on a day to day basis.
What primarily caused the "charm and stars have a little disappear" ??

And what does the 9 refer to in HB9?  Is it that you rate her a 9 on the 1-10 scale?
I guess HB means Hot Babe.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline ML

« Reply #1188 on: January 09, 2020, 11:19:23 AM »

IF we knew a lady was playing Pat's 'game' what would we be calling her . . .

A wise and rational woman.

Offline msmob

« Reply #1189 on: January 09, 2020, 01:44:50 PM »
'Koneshno'

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1190 on: January 10, 2020, 05:37:54 AM »
Let's pause for a mo..

IF we knew a lady was playing Pat's 'game' what would we be calling her and advising the poor sap on the end of such treatment ...?

I am just copying what many women are doing for the sacre of the eternity, so don't worry.
 The only difference is I come here and tell the truth while they all claim they are all saintes.
You will extremely rarely find a woman telling about her games, but doesn't mean that she don't play it  :popcorn:

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1191 on: January 10, 2020, 05:44:47 AM »
So yesterday I picked up mistress late in the evening.
She was very relaxed and started to make some massages on me in the car.
I had to severly fix my attention to the other cars to avoid a crash and to the radars to avoid to be fined.
As a result the connecting time between the garage and the bed was minimal when arriving in my house. 

Finally we got out of the bed and I decided to cook something turn the music on with the color disco spots and we started to have a party midnight. 

I shaked again her popka and we started to sleep, with a little interrupation to welcome the sunlight.

It is clear that mistress is more tender and kiss better than lady of Kiev. She gave me a long full massage mid night also that was extatic. 

However she will never be more than a mistress for strictly casual time.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1192 on: January 10, 2020, 05:52:03 AM »
I contacted HB9 yesterday dropping a message on her voicemail for our appointment tonight.
I also booked two seats on a nice restaurant I know for tonight. 

But since the beginning of the week no news.   

The chances that this rendez vous got flat are skyrocketting now.   

We will know more very soon. 

This why I confirmed rendez vous with mistress. Typically more women around you and less you care if one is disappearing, that exactly what women do with the pool system. To the point that some don't even need to susbcribe to dating sites and go to some parties.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1193 on: January 10, 2020, 11:59:22 AM »
After some rebounds of last minute, I am dressing now to go to have a diner with HB9, but directly at the restaurant.
HB means effectively hot baby ML
And 9 means a very hot woman in the scale of Pat beauty, who rarely gives such a score to a woman, especially a french one. 

I will give more details later, but in terms of game this is not the ideal meeting you want.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1194 on: January 10, 2020, 12:01:33 PM »
Message of mistress of today after the crazy full cavalcade of this night :
"I have spent awesome time together, thanks for good respectful behavior".

Offline BillyB

« Reply #1195 on: January 10, 2020, 12:26:51 PM »
She gave me a long full massage mid night also that was extatic. 

It's great to hear stories with a happy ending.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline rwd123

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #1196 on: January 10, 2020, 02:25:17 PM »
I don't get it, may you give me more informations?
I know that English is not your native language, but your posts were becoming more and more difficult to understand. It was sort of like you were drunk when you wrote the posts.

Offline rwd123

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #1197 on: January 10, 2020, 02:27:23 PM »
Live by the sword, die by the sword.

I mean - come on, he's screwing a married woman. His sensibilities are transparent.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1198 on: January 10, 2020, 04:14:02 PM »
I know that English is not your native language, but your posts were becoming more and more difficult to understand. It was sort of like you were drunk when you wrote the posts.
No I don't drunk lol or quite rarely.
The multiplicity of what happens cannot produce a linear history.

And they are many reasons to that. 
First a trip is interactive with posters coming back and forth, second I wrote personal thinking that are independant of the story, three I add poetry and others medias, four sometimes I cannot keep the history linear because I cannot come here for few days and or consider that's more important to drop my present feeling or thinking before fueling the calendar history.
And to finish yes english is not my native language. 

So this trip report is more a life decade report, a blog, but unfortunately there is no menu to navigate in it.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1199 on: January 10, 2020, 04:37:41 PM »
Live by the sword, die by the sword.

I mean - come on, he's screwing a married woman. His sensibilities are transparent.
No she is screwing her marriage. 

My transparent sensibilities are first of all the fruit of your personal morale judgment

Why do you bring all the responsability on the man?

I already previously wrote that, for various reasons, married women are not my target usually, not happened during 25 years to be frank.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540998
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1974
Total: 1984

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM