It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Childfree in Miami  (Read 11583 times)

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: Childfree in Miami
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2020, 07:47:28 AM »
In most ‘depressed economic regions’, the natural lifestyle tendencies was to marry young and begin a family.

Increased available life choices option for women have impacted such traditional tendencies. FSU population of women is not any different in this regard.
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Gator

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2020, 09:08:34 AM »
I have been considering reducing my age in my dating profile by 5 years just to clear the age filters for this reason but I have have already received several expressions of interest from woman that were in my target age range who identified their preferences for a man under 40.

Bad start!  You seek a woman worthy of loving, enduring relationship.  And to kick it off,  you deceive her.  This will not bother bad women because they will do the same to you. 

What does a sincere, honest, good-hearted RW think about this?  Lily is such a woman (I know her), and she answered you directly.   

Not sure that doctoring your age would do any good for you in the eyes of a female prospect on a dating site. Personally I have seen a few guys doing that in order to appear eligible to a younger woman. To me, it is lying.

Lily had more to say.  You should ponder her words. 

FSUW generally want kids. More than that, some of them tend to have less than good opinion of a man who does not want kids. Cannot tell how prevalent this mentality though.

Many RW may think you "egotistical" or "greedy"  -  these words, translated from Russian are fatal flaws.

Offline Gator

« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2020, 09:37:22 AM »
So you want a RW to forgo children and give up her friends, her family, and her country just to move to your world.  BIG QUESTION:  what do you and your world give her that she can not find in the FSU?

There are some women who will forgo children because they have "big dreams" about owning a business.  They will need a mentor and sponsor to get them established in the business world.    This could give you at least 10 years together, maybe until death do you part. 

I am an old fossil, and my experience from years and years around women says women change more than men.  And the younger they are, the more likely their goals will change.  Years from now, your dream woman may change her idea about what's best for her life, your lifestyle and/or goals may not be compatible.       

I suggest that you continue your dreams for 20-somethings.  There are at least two RWD mrn here who years ago accomplished what you seek, and their childfree marriages endure today.  There may be others.  Yet I know of multiple such marriages that failed. 

IN ADDITION, I suggest you consider women over 35 in one of these two categories: 

1.  She never had children and does not want them now.  But she wants a brand new life.  Miami is a great option. 

2.  She had a child early so the child is approaching university years, and will be starting their own life soon.    Perhaps she is highly educated and would be delighted if her child went to a top-tier American university. 

I dated a number of FSUW in their late 30s and older (I met my lovely wife 14 years ago when she was 40 - she gets better every year).   This age group has many fine and fascinating specimens looking for a good man.  You have to spend much time searching, and even more time meeting them. 
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 09:39:21 AM by Gator »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Unicorns in Miami
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2020, 10:46:24 AM »
I'm looking for a tall, attractive FSU woman around 25-30 who doesn't have or want
children. I seem to be getting a lot of attention from women I find attractive on
Elenasmodels but they either have/want kids or don't speak English.  I thought
English was tought in schools for people in this age group. 

Any suggestions of good dating sites to look into?  For an English only speaker,
would it make sense to take a trip and try meeting someone offline instead?

WARNING: Cold Hard truth below read at your peril. Seriously, I'm not kidding
below is the truth but it's not written in the fluffy rainbow participation trophy
kind of way that some people think is best.

What the OP wants is a unicorn. A 25 year old good girl FSUW who doesn't have
or want kids and won't want kids 10 years from now AND is interested in +40 year
old Western men AND knows English AND is hot and tall doesn't exist.

The OP is attracted to 25-30 year old hot and tall women? Virtually every hetero-
sexual man on Earth is attracted to them including every man in Russia, Ukraine,
Belarus or elsewhere in the FSU. The OP found some girls who say "Oh yes!
Mr Real BFE, I want to be your tasty little unicorn!" The good girls ignored your letter
because you were too old and didn't want kids or will once you've announced your
intentions. Those that remain will have less than pure motives.

You eliminate the good girls then you are left with girls who will harvest your
kidneys and happily ruin your life to advance themselves. This is the way to
find the mule seekers, the Greencard girls, gold diggers and the DV girls.

There isn't a prenup agreement that a lawyer can draw up that defines what
happens if a young gal has a man friend punch her several times in the face,
then calls the cops and say you did it.

What you want is a good girl. That's really the only thing that matters. Everything
else should be secondary to that. You have unrealistic expectations based on limited
experience. I didn't come here today with the plan of letting the air out of your sails.
I am giving you the truth based on my extensive experience hunting, dating and
pursuing FSU Women. 

Having said that there are hot women good girls who are older and who will
be interested but not under 35 years old.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 10:53:34 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline jone

« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2020, 11:25:45 AM »
Wow.  My Edward Everett to your Abraham Lincoln.

You, sir, said in thirteen sentences what would have taken me forty or fifty to say.

I congratulate you, 2Tall.  You are the forum sage.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline RealBFE

« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2020, 11:26:19 AM »
So you want a RW to forgo children and give up her friends, her family, and her country just to move to your world.  BIG QUESTION:  what do you and your world give her that she can not find in the FSU?

There are some women who will forgo children because they have "big dreams" about owning a business.  They will need a mentor and sponsor to get them established in the business world.    This could give you at least 10 years together, maybe until death do you part. 

I am an old fossil, and my experience from years and years around women says women change more than men.  And the younger they are, the more likely their goals will change.  Years from now, your dream woman may change her idea about what's best for her life, your lifestyle and/or goals may not be compatible.       

I suggest that you continue your dreams for 20-somethings.  There are at least two RWD mrn here who years ago accomplished what you seek, and their childfree marriages endure today.  There may be others.  Yet I know of multiple such marriages that failed. 

IN ADDITION, I suggest you consider women over 35 in one of these two categories: 

1.  She never had children and does not want them now.  But she wants a brand new life.  Miami is a great option. 

2.  She had a child early so the child is approaching university years, and will be starting their own life soon.    Perhaps she is highly educated and would be delighted if her child went to a top-tier American university. 

I dated a number of FSUW in their late 30s and older (I met my lovely wife 14 years ago when she was 40 - she gets better every year).   This age group has many fine and fascinating specimens looking for a good man.  You have to spend much time searching, and even more time meeting them.

At least someone "gets it"
Let's see what I have to offer
Summer year round instead of snow and cold
Suburban living in an area that has culture and a decent European community
A 2 seat convertible car instead of dirty diapers
 3 to 5 vacations a year with lots if adrenaline filled adventures in addition to weekend getaways
Business experience to assist with growing a business if she has an idea that she wants to develop
A loving partner who never has to choose his children's happiness over his wife's happiness
A husband who is exciting, easy on the eyes, who doesn't abuse her or substances
Access to the best medical care in the world overseen by a concierge physician that is available 24x7 via cell phone.

The ability to interact with children as she sees fit, donating her time to worthy causes but being able to say no at any time.

This isn't the life everyone chooses, but for some people it is a dream come true.  This is the life I have chosen and the right woman is out there to share it with me if I look hard enough.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 11:37:39 AM by RealBFE »

Offline jone

« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2020, 11:48:44 AM »
Yes, but the responses you are receiving are not ones you particularly are attuned to.

The demographic group of 25-30 years old is a group that has their entire lives ahead of them.   What Gator just told you is that even if the woman walks into the marriage with certain ideas, she will change throughout the years.  Especially in that age range.   

I am sure that in certain personality types your definition of happiness would coincide.  But it is far more likely that partially due to the age disparity, and even with the best intentions, the overlay of what make such a woman eschew children would have a similar effect on your relationship.   Once the enticements of living in a warm weather climate and a perceived increase in affluence are digested for a couple of years, the age of the young wife would lead her to explore other outlets.

Hey, don't let us dissuade you.   If you need a 25-30 year old, then that is what you will pursue.  But Gator did not 'get it' because he was telling you in a subtle way that to obtain that which you are seeking, you most likely have to yield on one or two of your prerequisites.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2020, 12:35:35 PM »
I don't want to be broke and divorced in my 50s because someone decided to change their mind on something I was very clear from day 1 was a deal breaker.

Humans change their mind. Who hasn't? Having a woman sign a piece of paper agreeing to have no kids and penalize her if she changes her mind is not healthy for the relationship you want to enter into with her. You may change your mind first and get your vasectomy reversed. Will the prenup equally penalize you should you change your mind? If two people are in a loving relationship, they understand their minds can change naturally and won't hold it against each other but try to find a solution.

You don't want to be divorced. None of us do. Have you ever thought about taking divorce out of the equation completely and not get married? Some men and women are fine with short term relationships that have benefits. Some women are fine with a long term relationship without marriage and if she later wants kids or another partner, you both can go your separate ways. The key is to not get too emotionally attached to your partner in those kind of relationships so when one person walks away, it's not devastating and you both can still be friends.

3 to 5 vacations a year with lots if adrenaline filled adventures
Business experience to assist with growing a business if she has an idea that she wants to develop
A loving partner who never has to choose his children's happiness over his wife's happiness
A husband who is exciting, easy on the eyes, who doesn't abuse her or substances
Access to the best medical care in the world overseen by a concierge physician that is available 24x7 via cell phone.

That's a great offer for a girl who's a 5 and don't have many options. If you're looking for a 10, you need to beat your competition because a 10 has lots of men to choose from. They can dismiss guys who want a prenup signed and go to the next guy in line who doesn't penalize them for changing their minds. I consider my wife a 10 in looks. She could've gotten married to a millionaire and had one pressuring her mom to pressure her into a relationship. I'm not a millionaire but I consider myself a 10 in the brain department. So we are both 10's and equals. My wife will not fall in love with a man who offers  vacations, gifts, money and has smoking hot looks so man in that's a 10 in those departments couldn't win her heart. There must be more.

My wife wants a hard working family type of man. With a guy like that, she knows she can achieve the family she dreams of. She's the kind of girl that wants a big house, white picket fence, dogs, and 2.5 kids. She'll finish college 2021. After getting a job, she'll want kids. I'm already 50yo and although I'm fine with never having kids again, I'm also fine if it happens again.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Lily

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2020, 02:10:50 PM »
 3 to 5 vacations a year with lots if adrenaline filled adventures in addition to weekend getaways

The ability to interact with children as she sees fit, donating her time to worthy causes but being able to say no at any time.

This isn't the life everyone chooses, but for some people it is a dream come true.  This is the life I have chosen and the right woman is out there to share it with me if I look hard enough.

So far so good ;) May be you could offer her something to upgrade her profession in FL?
RW might be interested in a husband of a good professional and social standing, I guess you could put that on the table as well.

Regarding your wish for a younger woman, if I may offer you any advice, do not lie about your age. From my own experience on dating sites, men who write " I am told I look ** years old' or 'Sorry my real age is **(+10 to his profile) due to mistype' just portray themselves despicable in woman's eyes. She will be the one who decides if she is interested or not. Not your explanations.

Instead, suggest that you select photos that demonstrate your healthy, sporty looks. If you have good muscular body, put a tasteful photo of your torso in a nice t-shirt. If you don't have that type of body - get one. If you do sports, post a photo of you competing, for example. If you have good skin, post a good face pic. You want a younger wife, the onus is on you to be adequate to your prospects!
Da, da, Canada; Nyet, nyet, Soviet!

Offline msmob

« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2020, 02:37:57 PM »
In most ‘depressed economic regions’, the natural lifestyle tendencies was to marry young and begin a family.

Increased available life choices option for women have impacted such traditional tendencies. FSU population of women is not any different in this regard.

More 'ARSE' from GQB ...

My parents were married at 20 / 22 respectively and had me within a year ..

I would not say they were from rich backgrounds / parentage:  Docker / Printer on one side and Drapery shop owner on t'other ..

People are working later in the west, ( and East) as getting on the property ladder is generally harder and some ladies enjoy having a career.

It is said by many former Soviet folk I know that it is harder to have kids as the state doesn't provide a home as a right

Why DO you keep misleading folks ?

« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 04:02:43 PM by msmob »

Offline Gator

« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2020, 03:01:47 PM »

My parents were married at 20 / 22 respectively and had me within a year ..

That's old for new parents in Ireland.  Do you have an Irish twin - a sibling born within a year after your birth? 

:D  ;) :D ;D

Offline msmob

« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2020, 04:08:02 PM »
That's old for new parents in Ireland.  Do you have an Irish twin - a sibling born within a year after your birth? 

:D  ;) :D ;D

Dolly the Sheep came much later and I  still deny being the father !;)

Offline SteveInBoston

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2020, 06:33:32 PM »

Competition:
Guy in southern France, Spain, Greece, Italy:
Summer year round,
Closer to home - she can visit family for a weekend if she wished,
True European community,
City apartment lifestyle, which she would prefer.  Suburban life would be like living in the country - too boring.
Vacations just about anytime she wished - Paris, Rome, Amsterdam, Geneva, Prague, Athens, Ibiza, Santorini, etc.
A loving partner that can let her choose to have children or not.

A 25-30 yr old tall hottie has many options, close at hand. 

Good luck in your search. I'm not knocking you - just pointing out the realities of what you're facing.

Offline Gator

« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2020, 07:08:47 PM »

Good luck in your search. I'm not knocking you - just pointing out the realities of what you're facing.

Steve, you speaketh the truth. 

An American still can win.  My stepdaughter, about 24 at the time and living with us in Tampa, was pursued by a Euro upper 30s-something in banking  with three flats:  Paris, Monte Carlo, and Miami - the only one she visited, a penthouse with staff.  Plus he had his own private jet capable of crossing the Atlantic (she flew in it from Tampa to Miami).  He wanted marriage, and even had his attorneys preparing a Marriage Contract (aka prenup).  She dumped him for a younger guy here in Tampa without a prenup.  They are doing well with a growing business they started.   

Some of her dating experiences with Americans and Europeans  shocked me, even prompting me one time to call the police.   

Offline Davo

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2020, 07:23:46 PM »
Competition:
Guy in southern France, Spain, Greece, Italy:
Summer year round,
Closer to home - she can visit family for a weekend if she wished,
True European community,
City apartment lifestyle, which she would prefer.  Suburban life would be like living in the country - too boring.
Vacations just about anytime she wished - Paris, Rome, Amsterdam, Geneva, Prague, Athens, Ibiza, Santorini, etc.
A loving partner that can let her choose to have children or not.

You forgot Southern Russia😁

I arrived in Moscow just after winter to snow and -1 temps and the last day I sat on the beach for 30 minutes and got sunburnt in beautiful 29c temperatures.

The other thing I saw were young attractive women in their mid to late 20’s looked to have no issues finding men. Everyday I saw very fit and handsome young men with stunning young women walking hand in hand together on the foreshore. I went to see a live band one night and our group was the oldest by 10 years. My eyes were wandering and to be honest, I didn’t see one woman who didn’t have a partner. Obviously single mothers and older women are a different story.... I think the Mob Industry overstates the ploy that young women can’t find genuine men and in my opinion the young men were more romantic and attentive than most western men. Young Russian fathers also deserve a pat on the back. Most days I saw shift workers out with their young children and babies without their wives.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 07:26:57 PM by Davo »

Offline Omega82

Re: Unicorns in Miami
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2020, 10:55:02 PM »
WARNING: Cold Hard truth below read at your peril. Seriously, I'm not kidding
below is the truth but it's not written in the fluffy rainbow participation trophy
kind of way that some people think is best.

What the OP wants is a unicorn. A 25 year old good girl FSUW who doesn't have
or want kids and won't want kids 10 years from now AND is interested in +40 year
old Western men AND knows English AND is hot and tall doesn't exist.

The OP is attracted to 25-30 year old hot and tall women? Virtually every hetero-
sexual man on Earth is attracted to them including every man in Russia, Ukraine,
Belarus or elsewhere in the FSU. The OP found some girls who say "Oh yes!
Mr Real BFE, I want to be your tasty little unicorn!" The good girls ignored your letter
because you were too old and didn't want kids or will once you've announced your
intentions. Those that remain will have less than pure motives.

You eliminate the good girls then you are left with girls who will harvest your
kidneys and happily ruin your life to advance themselves. This is the way to
find the mule seekers, the Greencard girls, gold diggers and the DV girls.

There isn't a prenup agreement that a lawyer can draw up that defines what
happens if a young gal has a man friend punch her several times in the face,
then calls the cops and say you did it.

What you want is a good girl. That's really the only thing that matters. Everything
else should be secondary to that. You have unrealistic expectations based on limited
experience. I didn't come here today with the plan of letting the air out of your sails.
I am giving you the truth based on my extensive experience hunting, dating and
pursuing FSU Women. 

Having said that there are hot women good girls who are older and who will
be interested but not under 35 years old.

That's a great post Bill and I agree with everything.  It's definitely true there's a world full of competition for an attractive 25 year old. 

Bill if I may ask one question regarding the post.  In the DV example you gave, couldn't a test be done to rule out the husband as the abuser?  if you punch someone your knuckes would get scraped and you would have that person's skin cells on them also.  or is it just a he said, she said scenario? 

Offline Davo

Re: Unicorns in Miami
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2020, 12:19:30 AM »

That's a great post Bill and I agree with everything.  It's definitely true there's a world full of competition for an attractive 25 year old. 

Bill if I may ask one question regarding the post.  In the DV example you gave, couldn't a test be done to rule out the husband as the abuser?  if you punch someone your knuckes would get scraped and you would have that person's skin cells on them also.  or is it just a he said, she said scenario?

In my country we call them intervention orders and her word is all that matters. The first time you know an order has been lodged, it’s already been to court and you find the police on your door reading the conditions imposed on you. We don’t get to put our side forward without hiring a lawyer and fighting it once it’s already on you. Most guys just accept the conditions of the order and if they have been a good boy it will be removed in 12 months. In the mean time often you lose access your house, can’t see your kids and are at the mercy of your Ex. Once they claim that you’ve breached the order with no hard evidence needed, you face 2 years jail.

I experienced this first hand because she broke her fingernail on my front door. It took 8 months in court and being arrested once to be exonerated..... and that was mainly because she entered my house (still in her name) with her off duty police officer cousin and tried to take our kids, which I had custody of. I was very lucky as it was proven that her cousin lodged the order which was against police procedures. It resulted in an internal police investigation. I was only one of two orders that were removed in my state out of several thousand intervention orders placed.

The whole system is skewed to favour women and often their divorce lawyers use it as a tool to gain custody and the matrimonial home. In Australia it’s estimated 50% of intervention orders are based on false or exaggerated claims.

« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 12:45:06 AM by Davo »

Offline RealBFE

« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2020, 12:26:14 AM »
This thread certainly went off the rails.  I should probably clarify a few things before moving on.

1.  The conditions of the prenup I mentioned were to protect me from a family court judge in the event my wife decides to be unfaithful and get's pregnant in the process.  Better to err on the safe side when things are rosy.  The last thing I need is a judge looking at me as the bad guy for divorcing a pregnant wife.  My vasectomy was done in a way to reduce the possibility of failure and is not reversible.  My decision to not have children hasn't wavered since before puberty and won't ever change.

2.  I never said I was looking for a woman 10 in looks.  Frankly, I find most of them a little too high maintenance for me.  I said I'm looking for someone tall and attractive.  To me, that means above 5'6" and better looking than more than half of the people I would see in my day to day life.  There's more to a woman than her outward appearance, but we do have to have basic attraction that will last long enough to build a strong bond.  There has been talk about competition for high value women.  I'm not seeking a FSU woman due to shortcomings of being able to compete locally.  I simply find many attributes of FSU women more desirable than the average American woman.  I prefer the facial structure, eye colors, body type and most importantly feminine viewpoint that is typically found in FSU women.  It is about regional genetics and culture.  Some guys go to Asia or South America for similar reasons. 

3.  Lastly and most importantly, I'm not looking to change anyone's mind in regards to having children, especially someone that I want to spend my life with.  Although still a minority, there are plenty of people like me who don't want children for a variety of reasons.  Trying to convince a life partner who wants children that life is better without them is as idiotic as trying to convince an Islamic leader to practice Christianity.  If anyone has a halfway open mind, I suggest reading http://www.quora.com/Why-do-some-people-not-want-children-1 where you will find responses from men and women, some who even have children.  I would be willing to bet that most people can't honestly say they did a pro and con analysis before having children.  Nothing in my life is typical.  That's my choice and my path.  It isn't for everyone and I wouldn't impose my life choices on anyone, however I would love to share my life with someone of a similar mindset.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 12:44:12 AM by RealBFE »

Offline Davo

« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2020, 12:48:09 AM »
This thread certainly went off the rails.  I should probably clarify a few things before moving on.

1.  The conditions of the prenup I mentioned were to protect me from a family court judge in the event my wife decides to be unfaithful and get's pregnant in the process.  Better to err on the safe side when things are rosy.  The last thing I need is a judge looking at me as the bad guy for divorcing a pregnant wife.  My vasectomy was done in a way to reduce the possibility of failure and is not reversible.  My decision to not have children hasn't wavered since before puberty and won't ever change.

Sounds like you’ve been cheated on before?

Offline RealBFE

« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2020, 12:51:43 AM »
So far so good ;) May be you could offer her something to upgrade her profession in FL?
RW might be interested in a husband of a good professional and social standing, I guess you could put that on the table as well.

Regarding your wish for a younger woman, if I may offer you any advice, do not lie about your age. From my own experience on dating sites, men who write " I am told I look ** years old' or 'Sorry my real age is **(+10 to his profile) due to mistype' just portray themselves despicable in woman's eyes. She will be the one who decides if she is interested or not. Not your explanations.

Instead, suggest that you select photos that demonstrate your healthy, sporty looks. If you have good muscular body, put a tasteful photo of your torso in a nice t-shirt. If you don't have that type of body - get one. If you do sports, post a photo of you competing, for example. If you have good skin, post a good face pic. You want a younger wife, the onus is on you to be adequate to your prospects!

All good advice, especially appreciate the female insight on the age issues.  Thank you for your contributions. 

Offline RealBFE

« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2020, 01:13:10 AM »
Sounds like you’ve been cheated on before?
Nope, but I know too many who have been.  I was married for 20 years and it ended on good terms but I was very lucky.  I would like to think my next marriage will last the rest of my life, but statistics are not in my favor and I might not be so lucky in the future.  I simply prefer to limit my liabilities whenever possible.  I run my life as a business and it has served me well thus far. 

Before you ask, no my prior marriage ending had nothing to do with children.  We were both very young when we married and later in life many of our values conflicted, but children wasn't one of them.  She prefers the lifestyle of an average 45 year old in a small manufacturing town.  My life is more typical of a 29 year old entrepreneur in a large city which is one of the reasons I seek someone younger.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 01:32:30 AM by RealBFE »

Offline msmob

« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2020, 04:04:06 AM »
Had the snip.. put down in your profile..."do not want kids.."

Post your true age...

This is you first chance to sell yourself, so WHY do guys / lasses lie?

Might as well write, " you cannot trust me" ..

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2020, 07:58:13 AM »
RealBFE
You can find her in the FSU I have no doubt. Your search likely will be more difficult than most but, a 25-30 yr old woman often doesn't even know what she wants, yet. Women are hardwired to procreate much more so than men. What folks here are telling you is that, even if you do find the young woman without children that says she doesn't want children, the chances that she changes her mind as her biological clock starts ticking down increase exponentially. We've seen it numerous times on this very board.

If I'm understanding you correctly as I believe most here are, you want a young 25 yr old woman that fits your lifestyle. You are in your 40's. Something you seem to over look is, people change. You both will. If you find what you seek it will be with a near 20 year age difference and your clock will be ticking at a much faster pace than hers. In 10 years she'll be 35 with time running out and you'll be quickly approaching elderly status in her eyes. You'll be looking a lot differently to her then than she would now. Think about that

I would suggest you look for a woman you can fall in love with and have an equal 50/50 relationship without demands. Otherwise you are seriously setting yourself up for heartbreak

Offline RealBFE

« Reply #48 on: January 13, 2020, 08:37:39 AM »
RealBFE
You can find her in the FSU I have no doubt. Your search likely will be more difficult than most but, a 25-30 yr old woman often doesn't even know what she wants, yet. Women are hardwired to procreate much more so than men. What folks here are telling you is that, even if you do find the young woman without children that says she doesn't want children, the chances that she changes her mind as her biological clock starts ticking down increase exponentially. We've seen it numerous times on this very board.

If I'm understanding you correctly as I believe most here are, you want a young 25 yr old woman that fits your lifestyle. You are in your 40's. Something you seem to over look is, people change. You both will. If you find what you seek it will be with a near 20 year age difference and your clock will be ticking at a much faster pace than hers. In 10 years she'll be 35 with time running out and you'll be quickly approaching elderly status in her eyes. You'll be looking a lot differently to her then than she would now. Think about that

I would suggest you look for a woman you can fall in love with and have an equal 50/50 relationship without demands. Otherwise you are seriously setting yourself up for heartbreak

Not sure what would imply I don't want an equal relationship.   One of the reasons I prefer tall women is I want them physically equal to me so I can look them straight in the eyes and not look down at them in a literal sense. 

In my business life, I work in IT at an advanced level, dealing with businesses executives, accountants and physicians. Most of the people I work with are younger than me because I started working in high school when the internet was new and not cool.  It provides for an above average income for a man in his 40s.

In my personal life, I am 42 years old according to my birth certificate, but I listen to EDM and popular music, don't go to bed before 1am, ride a Japanese sport motorcycle frequently well in excess of 100mph both on and off a racetrack, swim 2000 meters most days and take the stairs instead of elevator when I work in my office on the 9th floor in  jeans, sneakers and an under armour shirt.  Since I don't smoke, don't drink, don't have stress from my home life, eat well, exercise regularly and sleep on a very comfortable bed, I am able to keep a good complexion, thin waistline, full head of dark hair and healthy physique.

I am not looking for a trophy wife.  I am seeking an equal who is able to keep up with me now, and hopefully we will age at a similar pace in the future.  She doesn't need to be 25, I actually think 28 would be about ideal.  I am not that picky with the number, but I haven't found anyone over 35 that fit what I was looking for and I have dated several women born in the 90s that seemed very compatible.  As far as demands, I assume you're referring to kids.  Once again, I seek someone on my level who doesn't feel the need to bow to social pressure of popping out children because everyone else does. As human beings, we have the ability to make decisions independent of primal instincts.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 09:02:13 AM by RealBFE »

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #49 on: January 13, 2020, 09:03:24 AM »
Not sure what would imply I don't want an equal relationship.   One of the reasons I prefer tall women is I want them physically equal to me so I can look them straight in the eyes and not look down at them in a literal sense. 

In my business life, I work in IT at an advanced level, dealing with businesses executives, accountants and physicians. Most of the people I work with are younger than me because I started working in high school when the internet was new and not cool.  It provides for an above average income for a man in his 40s.

In my personal life, I am 42 years old according to my birth certificate, but I listen to EDM and popular music, don't go to bed before 1am, ride a Japanese sport motorcycle frequently well in excess of 100mph both on and off a racetrack, swim 2000 meters most days and take the stairs instead of elevator when I work in my office on the 9th floor. Since I don't smoke, don't  drink, don't have stress from my home life, eat well, exercise regularly and sleep on a very comfortable bed, I am able to keep a good complexion, thin waistline, full head of dark hair and healthy physique.

I am not looking for a trophy wife.  I am seeking an equal who is able to keep up with me now, and hopefully we will age at the same pace in the future.  As far as demands, I assume you're referring to kids.  Once again, I seek someone on my level who doesn't feel the need to bow to social pressure of popping out children because everyone else does. As human beings, we have the ability to make decisions independent of primal instincts.

Your prerequisite of no children, not wanting any and her age considerably younger than yourself. I'm a firm believer that the heart wants what the heart wants. It's not a matter of a trophy wife. You're wanting a woman that fits your preconceived notion of your ideal wife. I get it. One that agrees with you on the child issue. I only caution you, you've severely limited yourself to finding such a woman and to not fool yourself into think that she won't change. She may, she may not.

You seek someone on your "level" yet 15-20 years younger than you. That's a pretty big gap in age. Do you really think that exist? You act and feel that much younger than you are. You even think you look it and you might. Makes nobody here any difference if you do. We all think we look and act 20 years younger. It's chic and it sounds cool but there's no denying mother nature whether you want to think so or not. As I said, you can find her and in the short term make her happy as a pig in shit. It's the long term you should be considering more closely FWIW

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541296
Total Topics: 20859
Most Online Today: 3214
Most Online Ever: 12701