It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: 90 day Fiance  (Read 52587 times)

Offline deccie

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: 90 day Fiance
« Reply #50 on: May 13, 2018, 11:15:59 PM »
I haven't watched tv for 3 months

When I was back in Canada I also shut off the TV in the end. 

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #51 on: May 13, 2018, 11:30:49 PM »
There is a lot more after that Billy. She winds up stripping and I think prostitution.

There's another episode after she left Jorge? I didn't see that one. Anfisa likes attention and is hoping to become famous. Stripping is one way to get discovered and earn good money at the same time.

I communicated with a Belarusian girl living in Las Vegas years ago. She was here on a work visa. She was actually looking for a serious relationship and to have a family. Took a while before she told me she's a stripper. Says she does it for money only but turn down offers for sex. She's had offers 15-20k before and turned them down. She was a few hours flight time away from me. I really believed she was looking for something serious because she wrote to me in a mature manner and never got me to think with the dick which she should be good at since she seduces men for a living. I decided not to go since I had other options.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline alex330

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #52 on: May 13, 2018, 11:37:01 PM »
Apart from her obvious assets, does anyone else find her unattractive?

My thoughts from 2016 still stand.

Ugly woman, inside and out.

There's another episode after she left Jorge? I didn't see that one. Anfisa likes attention and is hoping to become famous. Stripping is one way to get discovered and earn good money at the same time.

Think there is a spinoff, and they have done follow ups, etc.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 11:38:33 PM by alex330 »

Offline JayH

« Reply #53 on: May 14, 2018, 12:31:32 AM »

Think there is a spinoff, and they have done follow ups, etc.

Does she hook up with DJT ? :D :tmi:
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline alex330

« Reply #54 on: May 14, 2018, 01:28:01 AM »
Does she hook up with DJT ? :D :TMI:

LOL, that would be a story.

Offline mhr7

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #55 on: May 14, 2018, 01:43:05 AM »
Apart from her obvious assets, does anyone else find her unattractive?
Not in the in the least bit attractive, in any way.
"After your death, you will be what you were before your birth." - Schopenhauer

Offline alex330

« Reply #56 on: May 14, 2018, 01:45:42 AM »
She was cute when younger in Russia (before the fake boobs and whatever she did to her face).

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #57 on: May 14, 2018, 02:33:39 AM »
She was cute when younger in Russia (before the fake boobs and whatever she did to her face).

and if you google on "anfisa webcam" you can see how she looked below the neckline and before the boobjob.  8)

and no, she ain't attractive at all, not physically nor mentally. BUT she has always been honest about why she moved to US - a better richer life, she is there for the money and nothing else and she consistently admitted this. 

the spinoff: before the 90:days .. yikes what a train-wreck that is  :ROFL:
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
« Reply #58 on: May 14, 2018, 01:01:22 PM »
Oodles of episodes on youtube....

~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #59 on: May 15, 2018, 08:50:48 AM »
I always prefer the natural look, rarely does cosmetic actually improve someones look unless they really looked ugly big time to start with. I think Anfisa comes across as an unemotional cold fish for the most part, apart from the church which was a very weird case - perhaps she asked for that stuff actors asked to get sprayed in their eyes to make them cry when she was at the alter. Only in a few scenes does she display much personality at all. She's pretty but kind of marred by looking a bit plasticy.

Jorge meanwhile could really do with losing quite a few pounds, he really doesn't help his situation with his weight I feel. I think he would probably look reasonably attractive if he toned up a lot, though being a guy I wouldn't know for sure. I had to laugh when he was described as a sugar daddy during the show with just a 5-6 year age gap. He's a beta male guy, more so because of the flab putting him in a low worth situation. His weak to a point, but its not easy when you have a girl constantly on at you all the time about buying stuff as I know. Its kind of strange as he connected to her in the first place on an 'I'm rich, you're hot' basis but seems to then want her to love him into the bargain. She's at least gives it too him straight so there is no mission creep but I think a lot of guys would walk at that point if they were ever under any delusion in the first place.

I can kind of relate to this situation as there are some similarities with me & the last girl I was with. She too was just like Anfisa with the impression that money flowed like water and the constant wanting stuff bought for her without seemingly realizing money needs to be accumulated and spent over time. She kinds of looks quite like the last girl I was with though my girl was completely natural and already had quite big natural boobs :) She had the same mindset though as Anfisa. It becomes a pain to have to deal with someone like that and taxing on the relationship. The main difference with my girl is that my girl made out she was into me, or perhaps she might have been on some level other than money. I never said I'm rich but think she thought I was.

Main problem is that I think its very confusing as to what sort of relationship you have with her. She wants stuff but where does that leave you. My guess for Jorge her aim was a green card and a move on to wealthier & better - he was just the immigration mule, the stepping stone along the way. She's generally after a millionaire not a mildly comfortably off guy. I would surprise me if Jorge ever had any chance of getting long term mileage out of the relationship. It would just depend on whether a deal could be done to suit both parties, but my guess is she would want way more than she would be willing to give in return.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #60 on: May 15, 2018, 09:08:51 AM »
When I was back in Canada I also shut off the TV in the end.

I've had TV for maybe 6 months in the last 6 years? Every now and then I am
at somebody else's house where they have it and after watching the 4th stupid
commercial in a row, I remember all the reasons that I quit.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline BillyB

« Reply #61 on: May 15, 2018, 09:18:49 AM »
I can kind of relate to this situation as there are some similarities with me & the last girl I was with.

What? Your girl had a hot body and you have a flabby stomach?  :P

My guess for Jorge her aim was a green card and a move on to wealthier & better - he was just the immigration mule, the stepping stone along the way. She's generally after a millionaire not a mildly comfortably off guy. I would surprise me if Jorge ever had any chance of getting long term mileage out of the relationship.

The woman likes money I agree but I don't agree she was after a green card. Jorge was weak in many ways. That alone is a good reason for a woman to leave a man. If Jorge was a strong wise, and intelligent man, she would have stayed married to him but if Jorge was that kind of man, he would probably dump her first since guys like that can get higher quality women.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #62 on: May 15, 2018, 09:36:54 AM »
What? Your girl had a hot body and you have a flabby stomach?  :P

The woman likes money I agree but I don't agree she was after a green card. Jorge was weak in many ways. That alone is a good reason for a woman to leave a man. If Jorge was a strong wise, and intelligent man, she would have stayed married to him but if Jorge was that kind of man, he would probably dump her first since guys like that can get higher quality women.

Lol well she had a hot bod and I would say even prettier face than Anfisa, I am nowhere near flabby like Jorge, quite thin-Average build, not quite a flabby stomach but never got lean enough there to expose the washboard so unfortunately always been a bit of fat covering it.

You could be right about the green card, probably just wanted to be spoiled by a real rich dude thinking she's worth it because she's ho, she was definitely after money, possibly fame - think she thought a lot of herself on that one.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

« Reply #63 on: May 15, 2018, 09:56:27 AM »
Trench - now the 'expert' on US visas ))

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #64 on: May 15, 2018, 10:18:18 AM »
Trench - now the 'expert' on US visas ))

I never said I was an expert I merely speculated she may be after one. Though of course on the show she seemed to want to return to Russia/missed her family. Though possibly even that was to try and push the guy to buy her stuff.

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #65 on: May 15, 2018, 10:39:43 AM »
[img width=600 height=491]
and no, she ain't attractive at all, not physically nor mentally. BUT she has always been honest about why she moved to US - a better richer life, she is there for the money and nothing else and she consistently admitted this. 

I never said I was an expert I merely speculated she may be after one. Though of course on the show she seemed to want to return to Russia/missed her family. Though possibly even that was to try and push the guy to buy her stuff.

suffering from reading disabilities?

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #66 on: May 15, 2018, 11:20:18 PM »
I love the update on the young Mormon guy on 90 day Fiance and his young FSW. Apparently after marrying him she ended up giving birth to a black kid, LOL  :ROFL:

Just so funny to see the photo of them with the black kid, he certainly got more than he bargained for :D Apparently it looks like was a result of getting it on with one of her (black) male clubbing friend shortly before their relationship/marriage.

She had real big boobs and fairly pretty so no doubt this devoutly religious type thought he had landed on his feet when she strolled up (me too at the time before just seeing latest update). Well looks like that backfired on him and he's been left in a very embarrasing position considering his family's conservative religious background and it being televised to the the world through the internet and all. Still you try and convert a slut and...  absolutely hilarious  :D
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 11:23:44 PM by Trenchcoat »

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #67 on: May 16, 2018, 12:42:20 AM »
I've had TV for maybe 6 months in the last 6 years? Every now and then I am at somebody else's house where they have it and after watching the 4th stupid commercial in a row, I remember all the reasons that I quit.

Both my siblings restricted the television their children could watch.  Neither I nor the better half did with our kids, and all our kids had their favourite programmes.  The difference I noticed is that my siblings' kids, when exposed to television, were mesmerized by it, so much so, they ignored everything around them, and a couple of them still do.  My kids quickly lost interest in television, and though they watch some programmes from time to time online now (no commercials), they never watch "traditional" television, and couldn't name five current programmes.

There is some outstanding educational television for kids.  Between the Lions, for example, teaches kids to read.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 12:48:08 AM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline alex330

« Reply #68 on: May 16, 2018, 01:26:40 AM »
Just so funny to see the photo of them with the black kid, he certainly got more than he bargained for :D Apparently it looks like was a result of getting it on with one of her (black) male clubbing friend shortly before their relationship/marriage.

he's been left in a very embarrasing position considering his family's conservative religious background and it being televised to the the world through the internet and all.

Damn, what a chump. Definitely not his kid. but Mormons are very accepting, so not as big a deal as you think.

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #69 on: May 16, 2018, 01:49:48 AM »
I love the update on the young Mormon guy on 90 day Fiance and his young FSW. Apparently after marrying him she ended up giving birth to a black kid, LOL  :ROFL:

She had real big boobs and fairly pretty so no doubt this devoutly religious type thought he had landed on his feet when she strolled up (me too at the time before just seeing latest update). Well looks like that backfired on him and he's been left in a very embarrasing position considering his family's conservative religious background and it being televised to the the world through the internet and all. Still you try and convert a slut and...  absolutely hilarious  :D

uhmm it might very well be his kid, Alexandra has a black (cuban) father

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/gallery/aleksandra-and-her-father/

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #70 on: May 16, 2018, 04:48:01 AM »
uhmm it might very well be his kid, Alexandra has a black (cuban) father

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/gallery/aleksandra-and-her-father/

Looks like a likely cover story to me ;D

Even if true it's still going to be kind of embarrassing to the guys white conservative religious family. My guess is on the quiet they are probably not loving her, lol.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #71 on: May 16, 2018, 01:05:47 PM »
There are photos of her father in her FB page (now private) from before her meeting Josh, so it is her father.

Josh's family posts photos of the child on FB, so I doubt they are embarrassed.  They've also had another child.

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #72 on: May 16, 2018, 01:14:10 PM »
There are photos of her father in her FB page (now private) from before her meeting Josh, so it is her father.

Josh's family posts photos of the child on FB, so I doubt they are embarrassed.  They've also had another child.

Still its bound to raise a few eyebrows, even a few awkward moments no doubt.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #73 on: May 16, 2018, 01:16:59 PM »
So will an FSU wife.  Your colleagues, neighbours, friends, even family will always be talking behind your back about how you had to go and "buy" a foreign wife.  If you are that concerned with what others think, best to avoid that awkward scenario.

Offline alex330

« Reply #74 on: May 16, 2018, 01:22:24 PM »
Looks like a likely cover story to me ;D

Definitely bullshit cover story. No way that black dude is her father. Aleksandra would be mulatto if he was.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540999
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1900
Total: 1911

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM