It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: PATAGONIE SERVICES  (Read 4704 times)

Offline PatagonieMentoring

• Mentoring and Phone coaching
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
PATAGONIE SERVICES
« on: October 10, 2020, 11:23:51 AM »
PATAGONIE mentoring PHONE COACHING (more next summer)

I made a second account and waiting Dan to flag it (mail sent) as a commercial member even it's not my main activity for the moment.

You just have to click, in my profile, to the earth symbol, to access to the site where you can register and access to my services. Pretty simple, totally  secure. In case you have a problem PM me.

The reason my clients want to work with me is because my system takes the average guy that knows nothing about dating and Eastern Europe culture, and plug him into a strategy that produce results.

What really makes me stand out is that I have been on the dating scene since 2006 and been  involved in slavic dating since 2009, which culminated in a marriage and a divorce. 

As a result of my experiences, I have an extensive expertise in interacting with women, in hypergamy, the ups and downs of both werstern and slavic cultures, the french version of the USCIS PIA, risk strategy, emotions management and more.

I know how to help men navigate the complex obstacle course that is the contemporary dating/marriage scene (especially international dating/marriage)

Women seems to be everywhere on your screen but catching a genuine one is a very different story. What you want is to have a strategy mentor to secure your long term results. All is done on a regular risk process analysis. 

Creating a successful bond with a woman is basic humain drive, whether you want to marry and bring her to your country, or adopt a more nomadic lifestyle. 
However, this drive causes you to unexpectedly veer off in wrong directions.
Incorrect core beliefs and and unrecognised cultural differences cause pain, mistrust, discouragement,  emotional and financial abuse and when it all ends more loneliness.   

Being mentored is like flying a plane at night, with me to show you the switches to light up the  ground.
It's like investing in a company with me to check the account book, shake it a long time, so you don't get conned.
It's like hunting on safari, with me to whistle when a lion approaching from behind so you change position, and to show you how stand your ground effectively.   

Expect honest and truthful guidance from me because I don't believe in sugar-coating the truth and I dislike double standards.

How I can help: 

I can:
•   give you my very understanding about your situation.
•   Help you to explore why your relationship isn't developping at the desired pace.

•   Help you to write an ad on any dating applications.
•   Help you to write an introduction that comes after your first contact with a girl 
•   Check out whether you are being drawn into any type of scam or being preyed on by a gold digger
•   Give you an extensive overview about online writing through free sites/paid sites/marriage agencies/dating applications/tours/matchmakers/scammers/goldiggers

•   Explain the differences between local and international dating and how they can have some   unexpected effects 
•   Explain the importance of cultural differences even if you are successful with local women
•   Explain how to become aware and overcome unhelpful beliefs and prejudices that are crippling your chances in dating   

•   Give you tips to « improve » your game 
•   Give you tips to read women, both in the west and Eastern Europe 
•   Give you tips to help you travel to meet your date (e.g. Hep you find a flat, nice interpreter)

A quick resume of who am I (for those who didn't read the topic « operation white panther »)
•   Insider of the PUA community since 2006
•   Man in 50's with experience in both the eastern and western dating scenes
•   Previously married for 5 years to a Ukrainian woman
•   25 trips and tons of dates with Slavic women
•   Student of Russian language, most of my recent Slavic partners don't speak other languages.
•   Lived abroad until  my 19, accustomed to 3 cultures.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2020, 01:27:08 PM by PatagonieMentoring »
Phone coaching from Patagonie. Read "operation white panther".

Offline BillyB

Re: PATAGONIE SERVICES
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2020, 01:25:33 PM »

Good luck in your new business adventure. How about an electronic book? Some guys don't like using the phone but if they do, are you going to speak to them in a sexy French accent?
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2020, 01:45:21 PM »
Thank you Billy for your kind works

Showing my expertise outside RWD could be an ebook.
But I am working to create a Youtube channel. I think that allows to articulate more concepts.

Yes clients are going to hear my sexy french accent  :P

Offline rwd123

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2020, 06:51:37 PM »
Good luck with this Pat!

You have a wealth of experience, understand the contemporary dating market, and have a lot to offer guys with limited or no dating/relationship experience with FSUW.

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2020, 11:13:39 PM »
*I* thought making a second account resulted in automatic bans ;)

Pat, I cannot agree that some of your previous 'advice' is suitable for guys seeking LTRs )as opposed to scoring in the sack which some regard as a 'success' re a trip to the FSU ;) ) but I wish you luck.

My opinion is that Pat should have ONE account and is simply a commercial member, as it will be hard to separate his opinions conflicting with any commercial interest.

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2020, 12:40:28 PM »
Good luck with this Pat!

You have a wealth of experience, understand the contemporary dating market, and have a lot to offer guys with limited or no dating/relationship experience with FSUW.

Thank you very much for your support.
I do appreciate.  ;D

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2020, 12:52:52 PM »
*I* thought making a second account resulted in automatic bans ;)

Pat, I cannot agree that some of your previous 'advice' is suitable for guys seeking LTRs )as opposed to scoring in the sack which some regard as a 'success' re a trip to the FSU ;) ) but I wish you luck.

My opinion is that Pat should have ONE account and is simply a commercial member, as it will be hard to separate his opinions conflicting with any commercial interest.

Thank to give me good luck.
I couldn't start something commercial keeping the former Patagonie.
It seems to me more honest to create a second account that would be soon in red.
Now about gathering all posts in the same  name, that's an idea. Mods also have something to say. 

We diverge on many things,
but at the end you know that I have gone across a long road, 
western dating LTR and hookups, 
and Eastern European scene first for a LTR, a marriage and now hookups maybee becoming a LTR.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541003
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1874
Total: 1885

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM