It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Uadreams.com scam?  (Read 15341 times)

Offline CDW

• Opted-Out
  • Spouse's Country: Other Eastern Europe
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Uadreams.com scam?
« on: January 17, 2014, 04:18:32 PM »
Has anyone experienced with Uadreams.com?   I am not a fan of pay per letter!  Around $7 per letter after 2  FREE letters - no thanks.

This lady wrote me via cherryblossoms  (Monthly payment site).  After writing to numbers of letters, she transferred me to Uadreams.com  which I found it odds when she could've given me personal e-mail from the Cherryblossoms site

It took me LESS THAN 2 MINUTES to find her in vk.com even though I knew only her 1st name beforehand.   Same photos, same details, etc.

But she denied being in Uadreams.com.

You would probably think that someone has stolen her details / photos, but her writing style is the same !!!  I can read the way she write and so on.

Perhaps she is the real person but is not looking for a relationships, except to earn $$$ commission.

I am an X-MEN called "WOVO Man"

Offline Daveman

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Uadreams.com scam?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2014, 04:36:17 PM »
I don't have info about the sites but that action sounds like the old bait and switch.  EM also had those from time to time.

So she doesn't deny that she's on cherryblossoms but does deny that she's on uadreams?  So who the heck wrote to you on CB asking you to transfer to UD?

The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government. -- Thomas Paine

Online northkape

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2014, 04:45:40 PM »
When starting my search almost a year ago, I signed up with almost all possible agencies I could find.

Among them was also UA dreams,,,
took me $5 credit, and two mails to write them off as in my opinion: a pure scamming operation.
Hell, I understood it even before wasting that five dollar note, but just wanted to confirm it.

Offline CDW

• Opted-Out
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2014, 04:46:39 PM »
I don't have info about the sites but that action sounds like the old bait and switch.  EM also had those from time to time.

So she doesn't deny that she's on cherryblossoms but does deny that she's on uadreams?  So who the heck wrote to you on CB asking you to transfer to UD?

Same person CB & UD - because of same writing style.  I am able to READ letters in UD for FREE  (but charged when sending letters).     

Offline CDW

• Opted-Out
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2014, 04:49:49 PM »
When starting my search almost a year ago, I signed up with almost all possible agencies I could find.

Among them was also UA dreams,,,
took me $5 credit, and two mails to write them off as in my opinion: a pure scamming operation.
Hell, I understood it even before wasting that five dollar note, but just wanted to confirm it.

Thank you.  In my opinions, I believe all (most) of the ladies in the UD are real but only to earn commission from writing letters / video calls / chat, and so on.

If 1 person wrote to 1 person EVERY DAY, she could easily earn $3  ($3 x 30 days) = $90 just for 10-15 minutes work!!

Offline Daveman

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2014, 04:54:12 PM »
Same person CB & UD - because of same writing style.  I am able to READ letters in UD for FREE  (but charged when sending letters).   

Yeah, I understood that part..   here's what I am missing:

This lady wrote me via cherryblossoms  (Monthly payment site).  After writing to numbers of letters, she transferred me to Uadreams.com which I found it odds when she could've given me personal e-mail from the Cherryblossoms site

How did she transfer you to Uadreams? 
The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government. -- Thomas Paine

Offline CDW

• Opted-Out
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2014, 05:13:55 PM »
Yeah, I understood that part..   here's what I am missing:

BEAT ME!!!  Just my e-mail address and temporary password  (for example: 2uW3EdF2).   It is because I have already gave her my e-mail so we could communicate from personal e-mails

Offline SANDRO43

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2014, 05:16:31 PM »
When a MOB site spawns a sister site, or enters in an alliance with another site, they often exchange members' lists.

In this and other trades it's called enlarging the customer base ;D.
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline CDW

• Opted-Out
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2014, 05:24:16 PM »
When a MOB site spawns a sister site, or enters in an alliance with another site, they often exchange members' lists.

In this and other trades it's called enlarging the customer base ;D.

Nice to see Milan's Duomo in your signature.  I was there 3 times in the summer.  My ex-gf lived in Canegrate!

Offline SANDRO43

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2014, 05:46:36 PM »
My ex-gf lived in Canegrate!
I never had the opportunity of visiting the place, although it's only some 25 km NW of Milan in Brianza - but it doesn't sound much appealing ::), however the river Olona should be still clean there because it has yet to pass through industrial areas.

There's a debate on the etimolgy of its toponim. The municipal coat of arms:
sports a dog behind a grill as a sort of anagram (Cane, Grate), others maintain it derives from Cà negrate (blackened houses). Can you verify either hypothesis ;D?

Milan's "Duomo"

Offline honestytruth

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2015, 08:25:02 PM »
Important for all people Worldwide not getting scammed.
Translators Workers confess the truth about Uadreams, very important facts:
http://www.facebook.com/Uadreamscom-scam-494723484038521/
Thanks.

Offline jone

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2015, 08:47:55 PM »
Stop already.  We got you on your first post.  Obviously, someone took your money and made a fool out of you.  But you should be more selective in how you post your FB site. 

A single post or create your own thread.  But please don't bomb all of the threads you think people might read.

We get it.  You're right.  UADreams is PPL, PPC site and, as such, is generally a scam.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline honestytruth

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2015, 08:56:40 PM »
Stop already.  We got you on your first post.  Obviously, someone took your money and made a fool out of you.  But you should be more selective in how you post your FB site. 

A single post or create your own thread.  But please don't bomb all of the threads you think people might read.

We get it.  You're right.  UADreams is PPL, PPC site and, as such, is generally a scam.

Actually Uadreams agency pay per letter translate fee scam and pay per video chat minute translate scam took my money and paying the working scam girls they have in their scam agency, who gets paid by letters and video chats gets commissions, and by that scammed me and thousends of men Worldwide, well you understand if you seen the info posted. Also some girls also might got identities stolen, pictures and info and Uadreams translation fee scam, by that created fakeprofiles to lure in or, lure them in with "live" video chats that can in some cases be fake recorded et and much worse you find out the truth about them in whats been posted earlier.
Yes its very true what you said.
Oh thanks, lesson learned on how to post. I totally agree very hard and time consuming to warn all people on many places, I follow up on your good advice thanks. I totally agree with what you said God bless.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 09:06:11 PM by honestytruth »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2015, 09:13:37 PM »
well you understand if you seen the info posted.

You're not teaching us anything new here. What we could've done for you is saved you thousands of dollars and months or years of your life by directing you to better sites and giving you a better understanding how FSU women communicate. Those love letters you been trading with Igor, the employee of the month, are easy to figure out aren't real once you have an understanding how real women write.

Your current crusade against UAdreams isn't going to do much so don't put too much effort into it than you already have. You want to attract a woman? You can't do it if you aren't healed from this bad experience and moved on with your life.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline GatoMoon

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2015, 04:20:39 AM »
Yes I agree it is a scam site, and thank you for sharing and reminding us - especially to any future newbies.

I was there for nearly 2 years and NONE of these girls were interested in meeting with me.  All of them had always make excuses!  So I knew they are there to earn money - nothing else.  Especially to these ladies who are there regularly, everyday or almost everyday.

Offline honestytruth

« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2015, 07:13:39 AM »
Yes I agree it is a scam site, and thank you for sharing and reminding us - especially to any future newbies.

I was there for nearly 2 years and NONE of these girls were interested in meeting with me.  All of them had always make excuses!  So I knew they are there to earn money - nothing else.  Especially to these ladies who are there regularly, everyday or almost everyday.

Thanks you too friend. I totally agree with all you said.

Be blessed.

Offline honestytruth

« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2015, 07:32:54 AM »

You're not teaching us anything new here. What we could've done for you is saved you thousands of dollars and months or years of your life by directing you to better sites and giving you a better understanding how FSU women communicate. Those love letters you been trading with Igor, the employee of the month, are easy to figure out aren't real once you have an understanding how real women write.

Your current crusade against UAdreams isn't going to do much so don't put too much effort into it than you already have. You want to attract a woman? You can't do it if you aren't healed from this bad experience and moved on with your life.

Be blessed thanks friend. Well for us who are scammed for many years and much money, speak for all thousends men Worldwide, we all want justice.
Only way to get it it to warn all people Worldwide to not use Uadreams translation fee pay per letter scam.
So Uadreams lose its customers, and no new customers getting decieved but is warned before.
On Police way hard to get justice by law as Uadreams collect money to Cyprus also to hide their illegal ways, and work from USA and Ukraine and party Russia also maybe.

Thanks yes I wish I meet you guys before and saw your info about the date scams and scam agencies out there.

In link posted many types of scams is warned about not just Uadreams.

Well thanks for your care and concern.

However I am not ready to move on. I love this girl above explainations in words.

Talked with her over 3 years on Uadreams and only to find her on vk.com not singel in status and with guy on beach...

Spent as many much money on letters and video chat...

Many males Worldwide scammed, so its in a snce comfort not alone.

But my heart is destroyed... I cannot love any other girl again. I think I do not want any other girl then her in Uadreams.

Yes sadly most likely "Igor" writes the letters in Uadreams girls profiles, its a totally scam.

And video live is recorded videos, or real girls but getting paid.

Video chat per minute in those scam date site agencies best avoid.

Knows much about the scams now in later times.

Be blessed all is enough warned here.

But yes I am with many out on crushade to get justice.

The money is gone, but the worst part is the feeling heart abuse..

I think for all victims of Uadreams, they will feel a bit better if they are shutdown. So no more is sucked into that Uadreams scam translate letter fee site.

But yes I do not let it totally consume me. The most important for me and many of the victims is to warn others not getting scammed of the many date scams out there.

Some people lost so much money in this date scam agencies thing, its sick much money and heart abuse, in some cases or most of other people I talked with.

Do not let the scammers and date scam agencies translate fee sites break any of you down.

Actually our combined effort is hurting Uadreams much knows this as they did not like the reviews posted online by me and others, and tried to get them removed many times.

Uadreams will be shutdown somehow in soon future also Police is notified about them and many others, as they scam people Worldwide for millions of dollars...

Some girls also might get their identities stolen, and Uadreams use their photos and info to create fake profiles etc..

So some girls in Ukraine Russia etc is also victims it seams.

Be blessed and thanks.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 07:51:18 AM by honestytruth »

Offline jone

« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2015, 08:43:46 AM »
Here's some Kleenex.  Gag me with a spoon.  You like a woman.  Go meet her.  If she doesn't want to meet, go to the next one.  There's another woman walk8ng by every thirty seconds.  But reading your posts, you're an easy mark.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline BillyB

« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2015, 03:46:15 PM »
I am not ready to move on. I love this girl above explainations in words.

Yes sadly most likely "Igor" writes the letters in Uadreams girls profiles, its a totally scam.

You love the girl so much words can't describe yet you realize you may be trading love letters with another man the 3 years you've been at UAdreams. Either you are playing us or you need real help.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline jone

« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2015, 04:25:34 PM »
You're in love with an image.   :cluebat:

Time to wake up and smell the coffee.  There are real wimin out there.  But by your moping and incoherent and illogical responses, it appears you do not deserve to meet them. 

Offline honestytruth

« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2015, 07:16:01 PM »
No she confirmed on vk I finded her on when I saw her in love and her boyfriend in real life.
She confirmed that she written all letters on Uadreams, so in my case it was not any other typing her letters, she proved on vk, she knew our uadreams communications.

Even that in most cases in Uadreams other people write responses back, and not the girls in the profiles.

I am totally honest nor playing anyone.

Just warning and telling about my experience.

What hurted is she had boyfriend whole time for 3 years when speaking with me on Uadreams in letters and also we spoke much on live video chats.

I am the victim here with many others I and others suerly deserv to meet her face to face, but a scammer like her and Uadreams do not deserv my time or other victims time.

Of course personally not like other men meeting my girl or the girl I like, but all girls in agencies meet many men through agencies in real life, its not uncommon.

No illogical responses by me either however love is not logical either for that matter.

Must also adress Uadreams even goes so far that they lied about the girl I like in there her forename even in that they lied... Her real forename on vk is very diffrent...

I did however while talking to her on Uadreams suspected she and Uadreams scammed me and said if you want to be trusted girl, lets talk in a more serious date site or outside by exchange contact details, but of course she declined. And my effors to exchange contact details Uadreams always blocks for all its members. She did not like to be quastioned, but lets face it if a girl refuse leave a site like that with 0 trust and reputation online, it is something fishy scammy going on. I suspected it so were more prepared then others, and by that lost much less then others as I minimized letters and video chats to talk to her because of my suspicion against the scam site Uadreams with its girls.

What I have learned is to not getting emotionally involved before meeting the girl in real life. I am however very happy I never meet het I only would have lost as many others much more money, and getting played by Uadreams and their translators, they controll everything.

Its impossible to get real contact details even after real meeting according to other people that meet the girls through Uadreams agency scam.

Uadreams testimonials is most likely fake or paid actors, made up on their website testimonial section.
Same goes for Uadreams positivs reviews few that exist online is most likely paid actors, by Uadreams or compensated liars, writing up a bunch of pile of lies...

It were good I finded her on VK or I would have been in the dark longer, and meet her for real, and lost so much more money, while she is with her boyfriend in real life...

So my warning to all is check online reputation of all so called dating services online before using them, and check reviews, if bad reputation, do not use them and save money.

Or best meet people in real life outside internet.

However as a victim and speak for other victims in same date evils also, we do not need more bashing from others.

Only came here to tell about my experience and warn others not fall into same evils.

For the more honest and good kind responses from people here I say thanks, truelly appreciate it.

Reason also she did not spoke with me on VK more were because I seen her boyfriend from Ukraine, she had whole time while we spoke on Uadreams. She never had any intention to meet any man through Uadreams.

As most girls there she were only in for the money.

3 years is a long time we spoke much in live video chat. I were very close to meet her, but thankful I did not, would only lost more money. All she said to me shown me she were wife material, until I saw her on VK with her Ukraine boyfriend, then I understand I got played as 100s or more men who spoke to her and other girls in Uadreams scam did and still does sadly.

Thanks.

Good luck in your search for love, use free date sites, or those with low cost monthy fees and avoid pay per minute video chat and pay per letter translate fee sites, and you should do better. Check out a date site online reputation also before trusting a date site online.

Time will heal the wounds hopefully.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 07:06:53 AM by honestytruth »

Offline ML

« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2015, 09:42:22 PM »
Time wounds all heels.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline honestytruth

« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2015, 05:59:44 AM »
Time wounds all heels.

Thanks you ML are wise, I think time heals all wounds also. Be blessed all.

Offline Arti99

• Commercial Member
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2015, 06:27:40 PM »
Heard bad stories about uadreams from different men
Let's hope, let's love
J'adore ce flair de site de rencontre franco russe

Offline edy

« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2017, 05:52:54 AM »
 Hello. let me tell you something about uadreams, IT’S A PERFECT ELABORATE PROFESSIONAL SCAM AGENCY !!!! the very best, as in the scam and as in the service what they provide,there is no doubt. I have been a customer for more than two years at this agency,and i lost about $ 10,000 !!! in these two years. I have long talked with only one girl at first, as others have written before me, the girl was so romantic so eager to know me,we change letters every single day and chat every week.she wrote me many times that she found me very attractive, indeed i’m a good looking man in a very good shape but not that is the point. The point is that she want to see me so tremendously she feel connected to me she feel so attracted to me, and so on etc etc. And when we finally met, I literally dropped my face to the ground I did not have words I was so stunned,because she was so cold with me,It was like she put a wall between us.I did not understand why she did that at that time, but now i know a lot of things how uadreams works. After that fail with the first girl, i meet another 5 girls and none was seriously interested or commited, but everyone was interested in video chat or letters. From these six girls 5 have a relationship.The sixth girl was from Ivano Frankivsk Tatiana and i find to late that she have also a boyfriend , i gave proof to the agency and they kick out Tatiana .after that i wanted to close my profile ,but uadreams convince me to try with another girl ,so i try with Nastya 3141 from Kremenchug ,she tell me that she is interested in me,so we change leters and talk in video chat. After a time i find Nastya profile on VK and her boyfriend profile also ,WTF yes she have a boyfriend,i gave prof to the uadreams agency ,but they not close Nastya profile because she is in heavy intense chat with other 4 or 5 man so she is generate a lot of money to uadreams . All man must know one thing ,these girls are the golden goose to uadreams !!!!. i think one girl can generate from one man between 150 and 1000 $ a month. And yes a girl can have multiple video chat in the same time ,she can chat with 4 man if the translator is very good ,if not they can chat with two man in the same time. Some men complain that the video connection is slow in chat ,well its not slow its very good , but the translator need a little time to translate for both man.The girls also receive money from uadreams 5 five percent from what you pay to uadreams , chat ,letters ,meetings, ect.And a lot of girls are friends in branch,if you find a girl profile on VK or facebook you can be sure that she have 2 or 3 friend in her profile from the agency also. so if you talk in uadreams with more girls from the same branch, you can be sure that they talk and know. Another thing is that no matter in which branch you will go, you will never see an advertising billboard ,not even on the agency door!!!!!,because uadreams and what they do is illegal in Ukraine. At most you will see writing on the door ” modeling agency.” Also true that the very big majority of the girls have boyfriend ,i find a lot of girls on VK . i made a little experiment before i close my profile on UAscamdreams,i talked with several girls 15 ,20 girls , and all that girls was eager to talk with me , i wait 2 weeks and i find all that girls on VK and i sent friend invitation, which followed did not surprise me at all, they block me on their page or never respond and ignore me. They have 600 girls but the real chance to find your wife on UAscamdreams is way more less than 1 one percent, and that is not a joke gentleman!!!!! .About UAscamdreams.com – anti scam policies, that is the bigest lie . They do not care whether a girl has boyfriend or not ,if you find that the girl who fools you have a boyfriend ,only in that case they do something ,but even when i gave proof they dont care, if the girl is very beautiful and talk with a lot of man she generate a lot of money ,and that’s just what matters. They are very proud that they have more than one million customers worldwide,now everybody can make their own calculation how much money they rip off out of man’s pocket.They are masters in what and how they do.I think is stupid to talk about that the girls are real or not , the girls are very real ,everything is very real in UAscamdreams yard, because they roll the perfect scam,so if the girls are real ,video chat with the girls are real ,service everything is made in a high level ,that is the perfect way to a perfect scam. If you want an ukrainian wife ,you take your vacation for 3 weeks then take your ass and go to ukraine,you will spend far less than on the site.Ukrainian girls are very Nationalist they love their country ,they don’t really want to leave their country,and a lot of these girl have a good live in ukraine especially from uadreams ,they thrill on your money . You think that because they live in a poor country they want so much to leave ? nothing more wrong, but they are interested if you are rich and not an usual random normal guy,they want a careless life in a high level, if you can offer that ,than you are their man. uadreams is making a very severe contract with the girls ,and their is under uadreams total control.if a girl wants to go to another city even if in Ukraine she is obliged to tell to the manager branch where she want to go and when and how much time she will stay.If a girl leaves the agency she is not allowed to contact you in any way ,otherwise she will suffer the consequences.These days something happened at uadreams, in a month’s time very many girls disappeared from the site, and there came a bunch of new girls ,in two years as long as I was their client never seen in such a big scale that their change the girls . Other thing, ukrainian girls are big expert in hiding their boyfriend, so if you find your girl in social media and you not seen a picture with any man on her side ,that is not mean that she not have a boyfriend. i find girls in VK and facebook with no boyfriend, but in instagram the same girls in very tender relationship with a man. You always need to search in their friend list after their friend pictures in that way you have a lot of surprize.

Offline LAman

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2017, 06:50:53 AM »
Hello. let me tell you something about uadreams, IT’S A PERFECT ELABORATE PROFESSIONAL SCAM AGENCY !!!! the very best, as in the scam and as in the service what they provide,there is no doubt. I have been a customer for more than two years at this agency,and i lost about $ 10,000 !!! in these two years. I have long talked with only one girl at first, as others have written before me, the girl was so romantic so eager to know me,we change letters every single day and chat every week.she wrote me many times that she found me very attractive, indeed i’m a good looking man in a very good shape but not that is the point. The point is that she want to see me so tremendously she feel connected to me she feel so attracted to me, and so on etc etc. And when we finally met, I literally dropped my face to the ground I did not have words I was so stunned,because she was so cold with me,It was like she put a wall between us.I did not understand why she did that at that time, but now i know a lot of things how uadreams works. After that fail with the first girl, i meet another 5 girls and none was seriously interested or commited, but everyone was interested in video chat or letters. From these six girls 5 have a relationship.The sixth girl was from Ivano Frankivsk Tatiana and i find to late that she have also a boyfriend , i gave proof to the agency and they kick out Tatiana .after that i wanted to close my profile ,but uadreams convince me to try with another girl ,so i try with Nastya 3141 from Kremenchug ,she tell me that she is interested in me,so we change leters and talk in video chat. After a time i find Nastya profile on VK and her boyfriend profile also ,WTF yes she have a boyfriend,i gave prof to the uadreams agency ,but they not close Nastya profile because she is in heavy intense chat with other 4 or 5 man so she is generate a lot of money to uadreams . All man must know one thing ,these girls are the golden goose to uadreams !!!!. i think one girl can generate from one man between 150 and 1000 $ a month. And yes a girl can have multiple video chat in the same time ,she can chat with 4 man if the translator is very good ,if not they can chat with two man in the same time. Some men complain that the video connection is slow in chat ,well its not slow its very good , but the translator need a little time to translate for both man.The girls also receive money from uadreams 5 five percent from what you pay to uadreams , chat ,letters ,meetings, ect.And a lot of girls are friends in branch,if you find a girl profile on VK or facebook you can be sure that she have 2 or 3 friend in her profile from the agency also. so if you talk in uadreams with more girls from the same branch, you can be sure that they talk and know. Another thing is that no matter in which branch you will go, you will never see an advertising billboard ,not even on the agency door!!!!!,because uadreams and what they do is illegal in Ukraine. At most you will see writing on the door ” modeling agency.” Also true that the very big majority of the girls have boyfriend ,i find a lot of girls on VK . i made a little experiment before i close my profile on UAscamdreams,i talked with several girls 15 ,20 girls , and all that girls was eager to talk with me , i wait 2 weeks and i find all that girls on VK and i sent friend invitation, which followed did not surprise me at all, they block me on their page or never respond and ignore me. They have 600 girls but the real chance to find your wife on UAscamdreams is way more less than 1 one percent, and that is not a joke gentleman!!!!! .About UAscamdreams.com – anti scam policies, that is the bigest lie . They do not care whether a girl has boyfriend or not ,if you find that the girl who fools you have a boyfriend ,only in that case they do something ,but even when i gave proof they dont care, if the girl is very beautiful and talk with a lot of man she generate a lot of money ,and that’s just what matters. They are very proud that they have more than one million customers worldwide,now everybody can make their own calculation how much money they rip off out of man’s pocket.They are masters in what and how they do.I think is stupid to talk about that the girls are real or not , the girls are very real ,everything is very real in UAscamdreams yard, because they roll the perfect scam,so if the girls are real ,video chat with the girls are real ,service everything is made in a high level ,that is the perfect way to a perfect scam. If you want an ukrainian wife ,you take your vacation for 3 weeks then take your ass and go to ukraine,you will spend far less than on the site.Ukrainian girls are very Nationalist they love their country ,they don’t really want to leave their country,and a lot of these girl have a good live in ukraine especially from uadreams ,they thrill on your money . You think that because they live in a poor country they want so much to leave ? nothing more wrong, but they are interested if you are rich and not an usual random normal guy,they want a careless life in a high level, if you can offer that ,than you are their man. uadreams is making a very severe contract with the girls ,and their is under uadreams total control.if a girl wants to go to another city even if in Ukraine she is obliged to tell to the manager branch where she want to go and when and how much time she will stay.If a girl leaves the agency she is not allowed to contact you in any way ,otherwise she will suffer the consequences.These days something happened at uadreams, in a month’s time very many girls disappeared from the site, and there came a bunch of new girls ,in two years as long as I was their client never seen in such a big scale that their change the girls . Other thing, ukrainian girls are big expert in hiding their boyfriend, so if you find your girl in social media and you not seen a picture with any man on her side ,that is not mean that she not have a boyfriend. i find girls in VK and facebook with no boyfriend, but in instagram the same girls in very tender relationship with a man. You always need to search in their friend list after their friend pictures in that way you have a lot of surprize.

Sorry but the problem is not with  uadreams, you need to look in the mirror and ask yourself , what the fook am I doing?
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline BillyB

« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2017, 10:58:22 AM »

Welcome to the forum Edy. Stick around and do some reading here and we can help you save money and increase your chances of success. Thanks for the info. What you're saying has been said before. You should beat yourself for getting scammed and then trusting them that it would be different next time only for you to get scammed again. Too many companies and girls out there to choose from. They deceive you once, you don't give them a second chance.

Offline mrzero

« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2018, 07:18:42 AM »

Long time old thread but still wanna make a statement.

Edy ignore the basters in here that put the blame on you as a victim those who put blame on the victims is no better then the scammers themselves.

Thanks very much for warning us Edy. All fault is on the scammers Uadreams and such alike scam pay per letter sites. You as  the victim Edy nothing is your fault.

Sad to hear you tested out several girls in Uadreams.

Uadreams is a big scam and warned about by many online.

However try not to spend so much Money in site with so much negative feedback. Research the dating sites Before join them and avoid pay per letter sites use low cost monthly sites instead and sites with better reputation online.

We can only hope these scam sites is shutdown but not easy Ukraine and parts or Russia and Crimea is very corrupt also some parts of USA is corrupt allowing these scum "dating" companies operate form there.

Those who do most of the scamming is the local agencies in Ukraine and Russia and Crimea but the main operators of the scam sites is operating from USA.

Usually these crooks hide their money and funds in Cyprus banks to get away with the scamming.

Wanna go to an honest site olgadating is a good one very honest with zero paid girls.

Need help finding the love of your life with honest matchmaking help an advice here:

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGnO3TJaWKxmVyamCoWOy_w

Very sorry for your great loss in heart and money Edy.

Both local scam agencies in Ukraine and Russia and Crimea and their scam pro dating working girls is equal guilty who are in on this earning money scamming the western guys.
Beeing poor is no excuse scamming honest guys that seek honest girl for marriage and wanna escape extreme western feminism and wanna have a honest good more family valued ukrainian girl or russian girl or girl from crimea, just use honest services and you will have better luck. 

Most of the Girls in scam local agencies in Ukraine and Russia and Crimea is in on the scam and earning money on fake dishonest correspondence by letter and chats splitt with the translators and local agencies.

The scam prodate girls that you can see in live video chats are in on the scam if they also are online 24/7 like all days as its their job to scam you they have no other real job they claim.

In few exceptions girls identities is stolen and put up on scam sites as uadreams in those few exceptions the girls of those is completely innocent as those girls identities got stolen by the scam local agencies and those girls profiles do never have any real live video chat, as they do not have any real girl behind those profiles, but scam translators commiting identity theft.

Most scam girls that are working can prove themselves in live video as not all the "live video" is recorded feeds fake but that does not prove their intentions most is their only to work earn money by fake correspondence, a few percent is honest but its almost impossible to tell witch is honest and who is dishonest, best is simply in general to avoid such site that charge by letter and have bad online reputation.

Always do research before joining any dating site especially those that are for Ukrainian and Russian girls as most of them is scams, not all but most.

Again use low cost monthly sites with good online reputation and you will not be a victim of pay per letter "dating" scam sites.

Good luck now at least you have honest services were you have  away better chance finding your soulmate for life Edy. In the end all things will be alright.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 07:34:17 AM by mrzero »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541017
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2385
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 2234
Total: 2245

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:57:04 PM

Re: Plumber earnings by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 09:37:55 PM

Plumber earnings by ML
Yesterday at 07:49:26 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:23:34 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 01:09:03 PM