It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Uadreams.com scam?  (Read 15341 times)

Offline LAman

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Uadreams.com scam?
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2017, 06:50:53 AM »
Hello. let me tell you something about uadreams, IT’S A PERFECT ELABORATE PROFESSIONAL SCAM AGENCY !!!! the very best, as in the scam and as in the service what they provide,there is no doubt. I have been a customer for more than two years at this agency,and i lost about $ 10,000 !!! in these two years. I have long talked with only one girl at first, as others have written before me, the girl was so romantic so eager to know me,we change letters every single day and chat every week.she wrote me many times that she found me very attractive, indeed i’m a good looking man in a very good shape but not that is the point. The point is that she want to see me so tremendously she feel connected to me she feel so attracted to me, and so on etc etc. And when we finally met, I literally dropped my face to the ground I did not have words I was so stunned,because she was so cold with me,It was like she put a wall between us.I did not understand why she did that at that time, but now i know a lot of things how uadreams works. After that fail with the first girl, i meet another 5 girls and none was seriously interested or commited, but everyone was interested in video chat or letters. From these six girls 5 have a relationship.The sixth girl was from Ivano Frankivsk Tatiana and i find to late that she have also a boyfriend , i gave proof to the agency and they kick out Tatiana .after that i wanted to close my profile ,but uadreams convince me to try with another girl ,so i try with Nastya 3141 from Kremenchug ,she tell me that she is interested in me,so we change leters and talk in video chat. After a time i find Nastya profile on VK and her boyfriend profile also ,WTF yes she have a boyfriend,i gave prof to the uadreams agency ,but they not close Nastya profile because she is in heavy intense chat with other 4 or 5 man so she is generate a lot of money to uadreams . All man must know one thing ,these girls are the golden goose to uadreams !!!!. i think one girl can generate from one man between 150 and 1000 $ a month. And yes a girl can have multiple video chat in the same time ,she can chat with 4 man if the translator is very good ,if not they can chat with two man in the same time. Some men complain that the video connection is slow in chat ,well its not slow its very good , but the translator need a little time to translate for both man.The girls also receive money from uadreams 5 five percent from what you pay to uadreams , chat ,letters ,meetings, ect.And a lot of girls are friends in branch,if you find a girl profile on VK or facebook you can be sure that she have 2 or 3 friend in her profile from the agency also. so if you talk in uadreams with more girls from the same branch, you can be sure that they talk and know. Another thing is that no matter in which branch you will go, you will never see an advertising billboard ,not even on the agency door!!!!!,because uadreams and what they do is illegal in Ukraine. At most you will see writing on the door ” modeling agency.” Also true that the very big majority of the girls have boyfriend ,i find a lot of girls on VK . i made a little experiment before i close my profile on UAscamdreams,i talked with several girls 15 ,20 girls , and all that girls was eager to talk with me , i wait 2 weeks and i find all that girls on VK and i sent friend invitation, which followed did not surprise me at all, they block me on their page or never respond and ignore me. They have 600 girls but the real chance to find your wife on UAscamdreams is way more less than 1 one percent, and that is not a joke gentleman!!!!! .About UAscamdreams.com – anti scam policies, that is the bigest lie . They do not care whether a girl has boyfriend or not ,if you find that the girl who fools you have a boyfriend ,only in that case they do something ,but even when i gave proof they dont care, if the girl is very beautiful and talk with a lot of man she generate a lot of money ,and that’s just what matters. They are very proud that they have more than one million customers worldwide,now everybody can make their own calculation how much money they rip off out of man’s pocket.They are masters in what and how they do.I think is stupid to talk about that the girls are real or not , the girls are very real ,everything is very real in UAscamdreams yard, because they roll the perfect scam,so if the girls are real ,video chat with the girls are real ,service everything is made in a high level ,that is the perfect way to a perfect scam. If you want an ukrainian wife ,you take your vacation for 3 weeks then take your ass and go to ukraine,you will spend far less than on the site.Ukrainian girls are very Nationalist they love their country ,they don’t really want to leave their country,and a lot of these girl have a good live in ukraine especially from uadreams ,they thrill on your money . You think that because they live in a poor country they want so much to leave ? nothing more wrong, but they are interested if you are rich and not an usual random normal guy,they want a careless life in a high level, if you can offer that ,than you are their man. uadreams is making a very severe contract with the girls ,and their is under uadreams total control.if a girl wants to go to another city even if in Ukraine she is obliged to tell to the manager branch where she want to go and when and how much time she will stay.If a girl leaves the agency she is not allowed to contact you in any way ,otherwise she will suffer the consequences.These days something happened at uadreams, in a month’s time very many girls disappeared from the site, and there came a bunch of new girls ,in two years as long as I was their client never seen in such a big scale that their change the girls . Other thing, ukrainian girls are big expert in hiding their boyfriend, so if you find your girl in social media and you not seen a picture with any man on her side ,that is not mean that she not have a boyfriend. i find girls in VK and facebook with no boyfriend, but in instagram the same girls in very tender relationship with a man. You always need to search in their friend list after their friend pictures in that way you have a lot of surprize.

Sorry but the problem is not with  uadreams, you need to look in the mirror and ask yourself , what the fook am I doing?
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2017, 10:58:22 AM »

Welcome to the forum Edy. Stick around and do some reading here and we can help you save money and increase your chances of success. Thanks for the info. What you're saying has been said before. You should beat yourself for getting scammed and then trusting them that it would be different next time only for you to get scammed again. Too many companies and girls out there to choose from. They deceive you once, you don't give them a second chance.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline mrzero

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2018, 07:18:42 AM »
Hello. let me tell you something about uadreams, IT’S A PERFECT ELABORATE PROFESSIONAL SCAM AGENCY !!!! the very best, as in the scam and as in the service what they provide,there is no doubt. I have been a customer for more than two years at this agency,and i lost about $ 10,000 !!! in these two years. I have long talked with only one girl at first, as others have written before me, the girl was so romantic so eager to know me,we change letters every single day and chat every week.she wrote me many times that she found me very attractive, indeed i’m a good looking man in a very good shape but not that is the point. The point is that she want to see me so tremendously she feel connected to me she feel so attracted to me, and so on etc etc. And when we finally met, I literally dropped my face to the ground I did not have words I was so stunned,because she was so cold with me,It was like she put a wall between us.I did not understand why she did that at that time, but now i know a lot of things how uadreams works. After that fail with the first girl, i meet another 5 girls and none was seriously interested or commited, but everyone was interested in video chat or letters. From these six girls 5 have a relationship.The sixth girl was from Ivano Frankivsk Tatiana and i find to late that she have also a boyfriend , i gave proof to the agency and they kick out Tatiana .after that i wanted to close my profile ,but uadreams convince me to try with another girl ,so i try with Nastya 3141 from Kremenchug ,she tell me that she is interested in me,so we change leters and talk in video chat. After a time i find Nastya profile on VK and her boyfriend profile also ,WTF yes she have a boyfriend,i gave prof to the uadreams agency ,but they not close Nastya profile because she is in heavy intense chat with other 4 or 5 man so she is generate a lot of money to uadreams . All man must know one thing ,these girls are the golden goose to uadreams !!!!. i think one girl can generate from one man between 150 and 1000 $ a month. And yes a girl can have multiple video chat in the same time ,she can chat with 4 man if the translator is very good ,if not they can chat with two man in the same time. Some men complain that the video connection is slow in chat ,well its not slow its very good , but the translator need a little time to translate for both man.The girls also receive money from uadreams 5 five percent from what you pay to uadreams , chat ,letters ,meetings, ect.And a lot of girls are friends in branch,if you find a girl profile on VK or facebook you can be sure that she have 2 or 3 friend in her profile from the agency also. so if you talk in uadreams with more girls from the same branch, you can be sure that they talk and know. Another thing is that no matter in which branch you will go, you will never see an advertising billboard ,not even on the agency door!!!!!,because uadreams and what they do is illegal in Ukraine. At most you will see writing on the door ” modeling agency.” Also true that the very big majority of the girls have boyfriend ,i find a lot of girls on VK . i made a little experiment before i close my profile on UAscamdreams,i talked with several girls 15 ,20 girls , and all that girls was eager to talk with me , i wait 2 weeks and i find all that girls on VK and i sent friend invitation, which followed did not surprise me at all, they block me on their page or never respond and ignore me. They have 600 girls but the real chance to find your wife on UAscamdreams is way more less than 1 one percent, and that is not a joke gentleman!!!!! .About UAscamdreams.com – anti scam policies, that is the bigest lie . They do not care whether a girl has boyfriend or not ,if you find that the girl who fools you have a boyfriend ,only in that case they do something ,but even when i gave proof they dont care, if the girl is very beautiful and talk with a lot of man she generate a lot of money ,and that’s just what matters. They are very proud that they have more than one million customers worldwide,now everybody can make their own calculation how much money they rip off out of man’s pocket.They are masters in what and how they do.I think is stupid to talk about that the girls are real or not , the girls are very real ,everything is very real in UAscamdreams yard, because they roll the perfect scam,so if the girls are real ,video chat with the girls are real ,service everything is made in a high level ,that is the perfect way to a perfect scam. If you want an ukrainian wife ,you take your vacation for 3 weeks then take your ass and go to ukraine,you will spend far less than on the site.Ukrainian girls are very Nationalist they love their country ,they don’t really want to leave their country,and a lot of these girl have a good live in ukraine especially from uadreams ,they thrill on your money . You think that because they live in a poor country they want so much to leave ? nothing more wrong, but they are interested if you are rich and not an usual random normal guy,they want a careless life in a high level, if you can offer that ,than you are their man. uadreams is making a very severe contract with the girls ,and their is under uadreams total control.if a girl wants to go to another city even if in Ukraine she is obliged to tell to the manager branch where she want to go and when and how much time she will stay.If a girl leaves the agency she is not allowed to contact you in any way ,otherwise she will suffer the consequences.These days something happened at uadreams, in a month’s time very many girls disappeared from the site, and there came a bunch of new girls ,in two years as long as I was their client never seen in such a big scale that their change the girls . Other thing, ukrainian girls are big expert in hiding their boyfriend, so if you find your girl in social media and you not seen a picture with any man on her side ,that is not mean that she not have a boyfriend. i find girls in VK and facebook with no boyfriend, but in instagram the same girls in very tender relationship with a man. You always need to search in their friend list after their friend pictures in that way you have a lot of surprize.

Long time old thread but still wanna make a statement.

Edy ignore the basters in here that put the blame on you as a victim those who put blame on the victims is no better then the scammers themselves.

Thanks very much for warning us Edy. All fault is on the scammers Uadreams and such alike scam pay per letter sites. You as  the victim Edy nothing is your fault.

Sad to hear you tested out several girls in Uadreams.

Uadreams is a big scam and warned about by many online.

However try not to spend so much Money in site with so much negative feedback. Research the dating sites Before join them and avoid pay per letter sites use low cost monthly sites instead and sites with better reputation online.

We can only hope these scam sites is shutdown but not easy Ukraine and parts or Russia and Crimea is very corrupt also some parts of USA is corrupt allowing these scum "dating" companies operate form there.

Those who do most of the scamming is the local agencies in Ukraine and Russia and Crimea but the main operators of the scam sites is operating from USA.

Usually these crooks hide their money and funds in Cyprus banks to get away with the scamming.

Wanna go to an honest site olgadating is a good one very honest with zero paid girls.

Need help finding the love of your life with honest matchmaking help an advice here:

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGnO3TJaWKxmVyamCoWOy_w

Very sorry for your great loss in heart and money Edy.

Both local scam agencies in Ukraine and Russia and Crimea and their scam pro dating working girls is equal guilty who are in on this earning money scamming the western guys.
Beeing poor is no excuse scamming honest guys that seek honest girl for marriage and wanna escape extreme western feminism and wanna have a honest good more family valued ukrainian girl or russian girl or girl from crimea, just use honest services and you will have better luck. 

Most of the Girls in scam local agencies in Ukraine and Russia and Crimea is in on the scam and earning money on fake dishonest correspondence by letter and chats splitt with the translators and local agencies.

The scam prodate girls that you can see in live video chats are in on the scam if they also are online 24/7 like all days as its their job to scam you they have no other real job they claim.

In few exceptions girls identities is stolen and put up on scam sites as uadreams in those few exceptions the girls of those is completely innocent as those girls identities got stolen by the scam local agencies and those girls profiles do never have any real live video chat, as they do not have any real girl behind those profiles, but scam translators commiting identity theft.

Most scam girls that are working can prove themselves in live video as not all the "live video" is recorded feeds fake but that does not prove their intentions most is their only to work earn money by fake correspondence, a few percent is honest but its almost impossible to tell witch is honest and who is dishonest, best is simply in general to avoid such site that charge by letter and have bad online reputation.

Always do research before joining any dating site especially those that are for Ukrainian and Russian girls as most of them is scams, not all but most.

Again use low cost monthly sites with good online reputation and you will not be a victim of pay per letter "dating" scam sites.

Good luck now at least you have honest services were you have  away better chance finding your soulmate for life Edy. In the end all things will be alright.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 07:34:17 AM by mrzero »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541017
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2385
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 2260
Total: 2271

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:57:04 PM

Re: Plumber earnings by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 09:37:55 PM

Plumber earnings by ML
Yesterday at 07:49:26 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:23:34 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 01:09:03 PM