It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Trench's Questions and Philosophies  (Read 459266 times)

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Trench's Questions and Philosophies
« Reply #2575 on: April 23, 2019, 03:18:29 AM »
Why is anyone using an agency in the 21C dating world, period ?

Offline John Gaunt

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #2576 on: April 23, 2019, 03:27:35 AM »
Oh, and the wanting a virgin thing is totally untrue, I have never said I wanted that on here. I think you are thinking of DK on that one Jay.
Perhaps, but you do want a woman you can control.
You do realise that psychological abuse is a form of domestic violence, I hope.
If you don’t I would advise you to read up on the law.

Section 76 of the Serious Crime Act 2015 - Controlling or Coercive Behaviour in an Intimate or Family Relationship

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #2577 on: April 23, 2019, 03:44:24 AM »
Perhaps, but you do want a woman you can control.
You do realise that psychological abuse is a form of domestic violence, I hope.
If you don’t I would advise you to read up on the law.

Section 76 of the Serious Crime Act 2015 - Controlling or Coercive Behaviour in an Intimate or Family Relationship

I already realise that John, and I have never said I wanted a woman I can control. A few other forum members had ventured that. I do not fit into any of the provisions of the said Act if law.

I have my preferences but have never told a woman she must wear whatever. I have concerns over women that just want an immigration mule and the longevity of a relationship and not wishing to inadvertently have a relationship messed up with bad influences of western society.

Let's face it most of the guys here look to dating in the FSU because women there have not been exposed to the relationship destroying influences present in the west.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #2578 on: April 23, 2019, 03:58:46 AM »
I already realise that John, and I have never said I wanted a woman I can control. A few other forum members had ventured that. I do not fit into any of the provisions of the said Act if law.

I have my preferences but have never told a woman she must wear whatever. I have concerns over women that just want an immigration mule and the longevity of a relationship and not wishing to inadvertently have a relationship messed up with bad influences of western society.

Let's face it most of the guys here look to dating in the FSU because women there have not been exposed to the relationship destroying influences present in the west.
Your posts are littered with your ‘preferences’ which I venture to say could be construed as examples of your desire to control a woman, driven by your desire to prevent your ‘import’ from jumping ship for a better model.

Offline msmob

« Reply #2579 on: April 23, 2019, 04:00:02 AM »

I'm 'sorry', but whilst I'm not in any way qualified - I see plenty of posts to suggest a constant ... you fear 'importing' a lass and losing her to a richer guy .....  So, tell us how you propose to ensure this doesn't happen... ?

One of your options was to ensure she had a child by you ..like THAT would keep her  ... it would only make her 'less attractive' to other guys like you - who have no chance, anyway ..

and here we see Trench's insecurities, again ..

You aren't a great advert for 'western guys' with your misogynist traits ..  You have told US how you'd like a lass to dress - so I expect you've just never been close enough ( connected ) to drop 'hints' - if you're even being truthful

A Tellie-Tubbie , No-oh..... for you ..

Name these 'relationship destroying influences' ...  ?

FSU women coming to the UK ( example) feel they must dress down  - not stand out so much ...

As ever, you are showing you have never had a relationship WITH a FSU lady in the west  - and are posting CLUELESS

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #2580 on: April 23, 2019, 05:03:57 AM »

I think we can safely guess what you mean by ‘bad influences’.
That is, you wouldn’t want her to mix with other people, make friends, keep her dependent on you, no access to any education opportunities. These are just some examples of how you would want to control a woman you bring here, I’m sure there are many more.
Yes, it would definitely fit within the definition of mental abuse.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2581 on: April 23, 2019, 05:13:08 AM »
Your posts are littered with your ‘preferences’ which I venture to say could be construed as examples of your desire to control a woman, driven by your desire to prevent your ‘import’ from jumping ship for a better model.

If you had just 'imported' a girl and you were an everyday looking guy who wasn't really wealthy and was not quite of athletic build, wouldn't you be careful not to go to areas where there were a lot of real wealthy and/or model looking, athletic sorts around?

I would not stop a girl from going anywhere but it is stupid of me to introduce a girl to such guys. I think FSU women would quickly lose respect for a guy who did so.

Look at the vid Davo put up a few days ago of the singles in a nightclub. It would be the equivalent of that dude who is left outteying not to look awkward introducing a FSW who he got with to that guy who was cock of the week. We all know the likely odds on how that that one would go from that guy's treatment in the nightclub. There's such a thing as not making a rod for your own back.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #2582 on: April 23, 2019, 05:18:18 AM »
If you had just 'imported' a girl and you were an everyday looking guy who wasn't really wealthy and was not quite of athletic build, wouldn't you be careful not to go to areas where there were a lot of real wealthy and/or model looking, athletic sorts around?

I would not stop a girl from going anywhere but it is stupid of me to introduce a girl to such guys. I think FSU women would quickly lose respect for a guy who did so.

Look at the vid Davo put up a few days ago of the singles in a nightclub. It would be the equivalent of that dude who is left outteying not to look awkward introducing a FSW who he got with to that guy who was cock of the week. We all know the likely odds on how that that one would go from that guy's treatment in the nightclub. There's such a thing as not making a rod for your own back.
It’s obvious you have no confidence in your ability to sustain and build a LTR.
You just think that your illusory economic advantage will ‘get’ you a woman in ‘impoverished’ Ukraine and that economic advantage, of course, as you well know is non existent in the UK as you are on the lower end of the money scale.

Offline msmob

« Reply #2583 on: April 23, 2019, 05:19:56 AM »

So there you go .. you would be controlling  .. and you would be worried about who she meets when away from you ..

:puke:

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2584 on: April 23, 2019, 05:32:37 AM »
So there you go .. you would be controlling  .. and you would be worried about who she meets when away from you ..

:puke:

Not true, she would be free to go and see and do what she liked, I would just not be party to introducing her to other desirable men, some of whom would be bound to pounce. No control there, just my choice not to go along certain avenues, she could go along any avenues off her own back she chose to.

Offline msmob

« Reply #2585 on: April 23, 2019, 05:41:05 AM »
I would not try to influence her ( other than for reasons of HER personal safety) ..period

You cannot / will not 'get' that you ARE controlling - if she is in your company

By how you post, you offer 'excuses' for why UK gals are not interested in you and why you would not take any lady who came to you, to places where you deem there'd be too much competition  :ROFL:

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2586 on: April 23, 2019, 05:57:57 AM »
I would not try to influence her ( other than for reasons of HER personal safety) ..period

You cannot / will not 'get' that you ARE controlling - if she is in your company

By how you post, you offer 'excuses' for why UK gals are not interested in you and why you would not take any lady who came to you, to places where you deem there'd be too much competition  :ROFL:

Mobers, what fool would take even a 5-7 FSW to a place where she has other options laid out before her. Just so some dude who thinks he's it to try it on with your girl and say 'thanks for that, I'll take it from here' after you've made all the expense and bother to get her in the country. I'm not doing that for some other dude's benefit if he wants it he can do the work himself. Not unfair I don't think.

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #2587 on: April 23, 2019, 06:10:08 AM »
Not true, she would be free to go and see and do what she liked, I would just not be party to introducing her to other desirable men, some of whom would be bound to pounce. No control there, just my choice not to go along certain avenues, she could go along any avenues off her own back she chose to.

Can you spell "t r u s t" ? 

It is quite obvious you NEVER had a relationship before.. at least now we know who the movie "40 year old virgin" is based on 'true story'
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #2588 on: April 23, 2019, 06:27:15 AM »
Mobers, what fool would take even a 5-7 FSW to a place where she has other options laid out before her. Just so some dude who thinks he's it to try it on with your girl and say 'thanks for that, I'll take it from here' after you've made all the expense and bother to get her in the country. I'm not doing that for some other dude's benefit if he wants it he can do the work himself. Not unfair I don't think.
You've got nothing to offer a normal woman. At the first reasonable opportunity she’ll be jumping ship and who would blame her?

« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 06:29:42 AM by John Gaunt »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2589 on: April 23, 2019, 07:08:49 AM »
Can you spell "t r u s t" ? 

It is quite obvious you NEVER had a relationship before.. at least now we know who the movie "40 year old virgin" is based on 'true story'

Trust isn't a quality slot of UW seem to have as Boethius states scamming etc is in their culture. Some people are more trustworthy than others, but their us also 'choice', now as said I would not withhold that from a FSW but I'm not going to thrust a load of other 'choices' in front of her. It's of her own back if she wishes to go looking for other choices, I would not seeing her as distrustful if she chose to do that.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2590 on: April 23, 2019, 07:10:44 AM »
You've got nothing to offer a normal woman. At the first reasonable opportunity she’ll be jumping ship and who would blame her?

I have some stuff to offer a normal woman, other guys may well have more, I owe those other guys nor the girl any duty to bring them together, I'm not a matchmaking service.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #2591 on: April 23, 2019, 07:16:29 AM »
I have some stuff to offer a normal woman, other guys may well have more, I owe those other guys nor the girl any duty to bring them together, I'm not a matchmaking service.
Like what?

Oh, yes. You own your own home......!!!!! As if that’s something so out of the ordinary?
Did you know most Ukrainians also own their homes?

Trench, you know on a scale of 1-10 for eligible bachelors you’re in the minus zone. That’s why you have this pervasive fear of losing your woman to the first guy that bats an eye at her.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2592 on: April 23, 2019, 07:25:08 AM »
Like what?

Oh, yes. You own your own home......!!!!! As if that’s something so out of the ordinary?
Did you know most Ukrainians also own their homes?

Trench, you know on a scale of 1-10 for eligible bachelors you’re in the minus zone. That’s why you have this pervasive fear of losing your woman to the first guy that bats an eye at her.

Most Ukrainians live in pokey little flats. They don't even have a formal living room in most cases, they class only bedrooms as rooms and not flats are 1 & 2 room flats. Most still get them free, some may have been done up, but for many it's not a great lifestyle. Outside the city centre in all cities in Ukraine these concrete monoliths can be seen in great number. Some housing exists but there is not much of it about and a little t of it is far outside the city or on the fringe. So even my small house would be a palace compared to what they have.

Offline JayH

« Reply #2593 on: April 23, 2019, 07:26:48 AM »
Anyone else here laughing at the image of a jealous, possessive controlling Trenchcoat surviving 5 minutes with an FSUW ?  :cluebat:
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline msmob

« Reply #2594 on: April 23, 2019, 07:31:25 AM »

Nightwish  covered what I would have said in response, already ..

BOY, do you have issues..

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #2595 on: April 23, 2019, 07:39:36 AM »
Most Ukrainians live in pokey little flats. They don't even have a formal living room in most cases, they class only bedrooms as rooms and not flats are 1 & 2 room flats. Most still get them free, some may have been done up, but for many it's not a great lifestyle. Outside the city centre in all cities in Ukraine these concrete monoliths can be seen in great number. Some housing exists but there is not much of it about and a little t of it is far outside the city or on the fringe. So even my small house would be a palace compared to what they have.
Assumptions, assumptions. Obviously haven’t been to many apartments in Ukraine.
In the meantime, Trench’s 2 up 2 down mid terraced is a ‘palace’.  :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:
« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 07:41:39 AM by John Gaunt »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2596 on: April 23, 2019, 07:58:04 AM »
Assumptions, assumptions. Obviously haven’t been to many apartments in Ukraine.
In the meantime, Trench’s 2 up 2 down mid terraced is a ‘palace’.  :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

I've rented 2 apartments, both were city centre apartments and catering for tourists in a well heeled part of the city. One had a separate living room the other didn't but the other had a large room. I've seen stuff online of more 'residential' living accommodation and it's on the pokey side for a family. The stuff I rented was spacious for a single guy or a couple. Like said though, most Ukrainians live in cramped accomodation.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #2597 on: April 23, 2019, 08:04:04 AM »
I've rented 2 apartments, both were city centre apartments and catering for tourists in a well heeled part of the city. One had a separate living room the other didn't but the other had a large room. I've seen stuff online of more 'residential' living accommodation and it's on the pokey side for a family. The stuff I rented was spacious for a single guy or a couple. Like said though, most Ukrainians live in cramped accomodation.
You’ve rented a couple of apartments on your weeken jollies and suddenly you’re a font of knowledge on how Ukrainians live.
Do you realise how foolish you sound?
I’ve been going to Ukraine for over 10 years and am a bit more intimately acquainted with how  Ukrainians live, I think.

Offline msmob

« Reply #2598 on: April 23, 2019, 08:06:54 AM »

Trench,

Why do you post such guff and prove you don't know ?

Ex-wifey lived in a a FSU  apartment with a kitchen diner, two separate bedrooms, a bathroom and a living room

Wifey to be lives in a modern apartment with balconies, a large bedroom, large open plan lounge diner kitchen and separate bathroom where one can swing a cat, take a bath / shower and do 'other biz' in a nice area of the city - within walking distance of the beach .. 

I've stayed in 50 plus apartments / homes and rented 'em out for airbnb, etc.,      I - unlike you - know better... ( AGAIN )

Offline JayH

« Reply #2599 on: April 23, 2019, 08:21:38 AM »
You’ve rented a couple of apartments on your weeken jollies and suddenly you’re a font of knowledge on how Ukrainians live.
Do you realise how foolish you sound?
I’ve been going to Ukraine for over 10 years and am a bit more intimately acquainted with how  Ukrainians live, I think.

It does not matter to  the Trench how many times  a different reality is pointed out to him. I am repeating myself here --I guarantee that my Ukrainian ex apartment is way superior to the TC home --in every way internally. She and daughter live there in 5 star western quality fit out.My current girlfriends apartment is probably bigger that the TC house he keeps harping on.
I have been in a lot of apartments -- & houses across Ukraine --plus rented apartments in at least 12 cities  so have seen a lot first hand -- and the tenor of TC comment is just wrongheaded ( again)

I have a question for you TC -- what size is your TV & how old is it ?  ( I am tipping a B & W 12" he inherited !!!_) :deadhorse:
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541009
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1869
Total: 1880

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM