It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Trench's Questions and Philosophies  (Read 477123 times)

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Trench's Questions and Philosophies
« Reply #1925 on: August 06, 2018, 03:45:59 AM »
Sorry, Krimster ... have to concur with JG and Boethius on this one ...

NOT my experience ...

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #1926 on: August 06, 2018, 04:36:33 AM »
I agree. I don’t think Krims description of Slavic women is accurate. My wife, too, never shouts and is no lover of conflict.

The women I have met/seen so far in the FSU I think most probably don't shout that much unless the situation is real extreme perhaps. I don't think FSW are generally shouted which is a good thing but I do think their personality tends to lead to conflicts. They tend to take up a position on something then don't budge an inch. Hence why I say they are Arbitrary, pig headed, etc.

Though yes I get ghe impression they don't want/like conflict even though their nature tends to provoke conflict they seem oblivious to this.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

« Reply #1927 on: August 06, 2018, 04:38:32 AM »
))

Always amusing to read Trench's 'thoughts' about FSU W - when he has SO little experience

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #1928 on: August 06, 2018, 05:35:51 AM »
The women I have met/seen so far in the FSU I think most probably don't shout that much unless the situation is real extreme perhaps. I don't think FSW are generally shouted which is a good thing but I do think their personality tends to lead to conflicts. They tend to take up a position on something then don't budge an inch. Hence why I say they are Arbitrary, pig headed, etc.

Though yes I get ghe impression they don't want/like conflict even though their nature tends to provoke conflict they seem oblivious to this.

Can I ask you a serious question, are you really here to learn more, to get some real insight in to what - dating, relationships, life - with an FSUW is about?

If you are, how come you only adhere to advice given by potheads, sex tourists, child groomers and other questionable personalities. 
Those who acknowledge your already misogynist views, prejudices and preconceptions. Those are the ones you take advice from and salute, but when you get real valuable insight and real advice, you throw it out the window and think you already knows best.

I am really curious why this is, maybe the ones pointing out there is a underlying psychological element to this is right, I don't know, I have no experience with it, but it's becoming quite clear to me anyway, you are only here to validate what you already think.
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #1929 on: August 06, 2018, 06:22:07 AM »

I’m not talking about having a humdinger of a slagging match. Conflict can happen in many ways. The key thing is how you reach a resolution. In the dynamics of a relationship with FSUW, that understanding is crucial.

You don’t seem to grasp this. When you describe them as arbitrary, pig headed, etc, you are describing yourself.

Offline BdHvA

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #1930 on: August 06, 2018, 06:35:30 AM »
On a number of occasions I wondered, even writing/asking, about the childhood of Trenchcoat. I have never seen a reply.

While I do not wish to play amateur psychologist there seem to a number of posts of Trenchcoat that point back to a defective childrearing effort. I suspect this is in fact why he is doomed in his quest.
Experierence is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. A. Huxley

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #1931 on: August 06, 2018, 07:01:29 AM »
On a number of occasions I wondered, even writing/asking, about the childhood of Trenchcoat. I have never seen a reply.

While I do not wish to play amateur psychologist there seem to a number of posts of Trenchcoat that point back to a defective childrearing effort. I suspect this is in fact why he is doomed in his quest.

Trench doesn’t answer any question that points to his inadequacies. He knows he doesn’t really have an answer so avoidance is his safest option.

Online krimster2

• He/Him
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #1932 on: August 06, 2018, 07:25:51 AM »
"Sorry, Krimster ... have to concur with JG and Boethius on this one ...

NOT my experience ..."

however, IT IS mine!
it's an extension of what BO has already acknowledged, the innate stubbornness, just add a loud voice on top of it, VERY loud!
i'm glad you all have attenuated Russians, mine's hyperbolic...

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #1933 on: August 06, 2018, 07:37:20 AM »
"You don’t seem to grasp this. When you describe them as arbitrary, pig headed, etc, you are describing yourself. "

you are right, I DON'T grasp this, plenty of others have acknowledged this innate stubborness, including BO, so I guess they don't either

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #1934 on: August 06, 2018, 07:50:13 AM »
"You don’t seem to grasp this. When you describe them as arbitrary, pig headed, etc, you are describing yourself. "

you are right, I DON'T grasp this, plenty of others have acknowledged this innate stubborness, including BO, so I guess they don't either
Are you Trench?

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #1935 on: August 06, 2018, 08:22:25 AM »
"Are you Trench? "

NO, I AM SPARTACUS

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #1936 on: August 06, 2018, 08:24:25 AM »
gawsh and gozpedy!

you folks haz painted me to be some kind of mad beast
don’t get TOO close, I might bite ya, grrrrrrowl, ruff, ruff!
wish I recorded my wife interacting with her family in Krim
then you WOULD see what I’m talking about
what’s normal and acceptable for them
that “screeching" voice
would not be acceptable in “my culture” and not just by me personally
over 19 yr my wife has become acclimated to western culture and social norms
and behaves appropriately within that framework, she’s really grown into it
it’s more our kids being at risk and not ME from my wife’s hyperbolic outbursts
with just one notable exception, I haven’t triggered a major outburst from my wife in YEARS
our kids usually do it at least once a month
when possible, my oldest daughter or myself will attempt to de-escalate these outbursts
but sometimes attempting a calm conversation with a Russian woman, when they go “full slav”, as my oldest daughter calls it,  has the opposite effect, and it feels like you just dumped a gallon of “petrol” on the flames. there are times that I felt it necessary to intervene in my wife’s outbursts, and a “short, sharp” response from me is usually all it takes
ok...

Offline BdHvA

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #1937 on: August 06, 2018, 08:46:19 AM »
gawsh and gozpedy!

you folks haz painted me to be some kind of mad beast
don’t get TOO close, I might bite ya, grrrrrrowl, ruff, ruff!
wish I recorded my wife interacting with her family in Krim
then you WOULD see what I’m talking about
what’s normal and acceptable for them
that “screeching" voice
would not be acceptable in “my culture” and not just by me personally
over 19 yr my wife has become acclimated to western culture and social norms
and behaves appropriately within that framework, she’s really grown into it
it’s more our kids being at risk and not ME from my wife’s hyperbolic outbursts
with just one notable exception, I haven’t triggered a major outburst from my wife in YEARS
our kids usually do it at least once a month
when possible, my oldest daughter or myself will attempt to de-escalate these outbursts
but sometimes attempting a calm conversation with a Russian woman, when they go “full slav”, as my oldest daughter calls it,  has the opposite effect, and it feels like you just dumped a gallon of “petrol” on the flames. there are times that I felt it necessary to intervene in my wife’s outbursts, and a “short, sharp” response from me is usually all it takes
ok...

You are portraying an extremely ugly and toxic relationship.

While therapy might aid Trenchcoat you need even more fundamental assistance.

Please seek assistance - your children deserve better than this.
Experierence is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. A. Huxley

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #1938 on: August 06, 2018, 09:14:57 AM »
"You are portraying an extremely ugly and toxic relationship."

so my wife shouting at our kids to go clean their rooms, in what we (meaning children and me) consider to be a loud noxious tone  is "an extremely ugly and toxic relationship"
and so if it goes on for too long, and I decide to intervene by shouting at them "to knock it off" I'm a "mad beast"
if this is your standard in Holland, then i'm totally moving to Holland next year, I didn't know it was THAT great there!!!!

Offline msmob

« Reply #1939 on: August 06, 2018, 09:19:15 AM »

if this is your standard in Holland, then i'm totally moving to Holland next year, I didn't know it was THAT great there!!!!

You are as bad as BdHvA... with his 'English' Visa...Where do you go to get a Visa for 'Holland' ? 

I know where to get one for The Netherlands  - of which Holland is a constituent part ...

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #1940 on: August 06, 2018, 09:20:30 AM »
oh c'mon now... don't be Jay

Offline pitbull

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #1941 on: August 06, 2018, 09:25:35 AM »
Sorry, Krimster ... have to concur with JG and Boethius on this one ...

NOT my experience ...

Same. Neither myself nor any of my slavic girlfriends are violent or get emotional outbursts.

I guess those you can expect if you marry a gopnik from FSU
Be the person that your dog thinks you are

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #1942 on: August 06, 2018, 09:26:04 AM »
You are as bad as BdHvA... with his 'English' Visa...Where do you go to get a Visa for 'Holland' ? 

I know where to get one for The Netherlands  - of which Holland is a constituent part ...
Stop nitpicking Msmob......

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #1943 on: August 06, 2018, 09:35:12 AM »
"Same. Neither myself nor any of my slavic girlfriends are violent or get emotional outbursts."

never said my wife gets violent, she doesn't
if you or your druzya don't have emotional outbursts, especially during your hormonal cycle, I would be stunned
color me skeptical

"I guess those you can expect if you marry a gopnik from FSU"

is this what you tell YOUR husband?
too bad I can't hear his description of your complete and utter lack of emotional outbursts

color me skeptical, like how you lied about how you came to the USA, ok tovarisch?

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #1944 on: August 06, 2018, 09:36:23 AM »
LMAO! Holy circular firing squad party, Batman!

How many pages and threads must it take for the vast majority members of this discussion board to drive their point that they just don't like trenchcoat?

Do you guys do this in your actual lives? Follow a person around you don't like every chance you get just for the sheer chance to let him know you don't like him/something's wrong with him? It's almost like one derogatory post after another trying to outdo the previous...

Pretty darn strange really. I'm no longer sure who is more *unbalance* between TC or his detractors? Take a step back and realize, with all your declaration of all things wrong with the dude, he has single-handedly got (almost) the entire membership wrapped around his fingers. A shock jock if there ever was one.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 09:43:15 AM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #1945 on: August 06, 2018, 09:40:11 AM »

The most amusing thing in this thread for me is reading posts from people who can't catch a woman giving advice to Trench on how to improve himself to catch a woman.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #1946 on: August 06, 2018, 09:42:46 AM »
"every cripple does his dance"

Offline msmob

« Reply #1947 on: August 06, 2018, 09:46:03 AM »

How many pages and threads must it take for the vast majority members of this discussion board to drive their point that they just don't like trenchcoat?

Do you guys do this in your actual lives? Follow a person around you don't like every chance you get just for the sheer chance to let him know you don't like him/something's wrong with him? It's almost like one derogatory post after another trying to outdo the previous...

Pretty darn strange really. I'm no longer sure who is more *unbalance* between TC or his detractors? Take a step back and realize, with all your declaration of all things wrong with the dude, he has single-handedly got (almost) the entire membership wrapped around his fingers. A shock jock if there ever was one.

..and yet ...

here you are... offering 'advice' on our collective feelings

Trench's posts NEED to be countered least a new member believes his thoughts are 'gold' ...

Offline pitbull

« Reply #1948 on: August 06, 2018, 09:46:54 AM »
"Same. Neither myself nor any of my slavic girlfriends are violent or get emotional outbursts."

never said my wife gets violent, she doesn't
if you or your druzya don't have emotional outbursts, especially during your hormonal cycle, I would be stunned
color me skeptical

"I guess those you can expect if you marry a gopnik from FSU"

is this what you tell YOUR husband?
too bad I can't hear his description of your complete and utter lack of emotional outbursts

color me skeptical, like how you lied about how you came to the USA, ok tovarisch?

Nope, your wife exhibits typical FSU gopnik culture, both in your home and with her family. You yourself characterized as such.

I do not think "cycle" is an excuse to be emotionally and verbally abusive to those you love, and use logic and compromise for conflict resolution
Be the person that your dog thinks you are

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #1949 on: August 06, 2018, 10:07:21 AM »
..and yet ...

here you are... offering 'advice' on our collective feelings

Advice? It wasn't an 'advice'. It's an observation.

Trench's posts NEED to be countered least a new member believes his thoughts are 'gold' ...

LMAO! I always find this amusing...I often wondered how it is that men who have had multiple divorces would actually believe he's the authority in successful relationships/marriages. How does one 'counter' subjective instances in everyone's life?
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541445
Total Topics: 20864
Most Online Today: 2062
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1817
Total: 1826

+-Recent Posts

Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by 2tallbill
Today at 10:57:05 AM

Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by 2tallbill
Today at 10:55:23 AM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Today at 10:11:31 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Today at 09:44:27 AM

international travel by 2tallbill
Today at 09:21:35 AM

Re: Interesting Articles by JohnDearGreen
Today at 08:06:48 AM

Re: The stupidity you get in the UK these days by krimster2
Today at 05:12:27 AM

The stupidity you get in the UK these days by Trenchcoat
Today at 04:13:58 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 05:23:57 PM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Yesterday at 04:41:40 PM