It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Write Many, Visit Many - how did you work it?  (Read 14503 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Write Many, Visit Many - how did you work it?
« on: May 28, 2016, 03:10:52 AM »
So just interested in people's thoughts that have tried this route, did it work out? turn up much? and how did you go about interviewing the girls?

My thoughts so far on this front is either do all the interviewing on one day and meet girl or girls thereafter or meet a couple a day, perhaps one morning/afternoon the other evening. Of course depending on the girls availability maybe it might be quite sporadic which could work out fine also I'm thinking.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online supraman

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: Write Many, Visit Many - how did you work it?
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2016, 03:57:47 AM »
The word  "interview "  sounds strange .  I would suggest you talk on skype as much as possible with a few of your best choice , narrow it down  and then go and visit the one you feel is the right one -  no point in traveling that far to  blind date or find out important ideals don't match.. Basically i think men should have done all the ground work first .. Just my 2 cents
   ( from my memory )  "Most " of the stories of men traveling to meet many women - seem to end ,back at the start . while most guys that went to meet the one , had more  success  .
   Just my thoughts...   :)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2016, 04:14:14 AM »
The word  "interview "  sounds strange .  I would suggest you talk on skype as much as possible with a few of your best choice , narrow it down  and then go and visit the one you feel is the right one -  no point in traveling that far to  blind date or find out important ideals don't match.. Basically i think men should have done all the ground work first .. Just my 2 cents
   ( from my memory )  "Most " of the stories of men traveling to meet many women - seem to end ,back at the start . while most guys that went to meet the one , had more  success  .
   Just my thoughts...   :)

Idk I tried the visit one approach and ended back at the start. As I was reminded by the guys on here in the hotel room in Kiev going to meet one is a risky approach and back ups aren't easy last minute. So I would be loathed to make the same mistake again. Skype is ok but by that stage the girl will expect you to just see her. Thing with Skype it can be time consuming to set up and keep the 'appojntment' Plus you need to get the girl to sit near the screen to see if there might be much chemistry. Possibly also it could be faked for a short while. In person if is much harder to do so, that and if the girl knows that in the initial instance there is not much on offer than a free meal/drink than hopefully only the serious ones will go for it.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline ML

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2016, 09:32:46 AM »
Trench, have you read the basic primer on this?

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=14615.0

There are many ways to proceed with the WMVM approach.

Read there to see my method of doing this up to the point of arriving in a single FSU city.

After arrival for a 4 week or so visit:
1) call the 3 or so gals that are first on your lists that you have already scheduled dates with in the above procedure.  This is to touch base and assure them you are really there.  Later you call the other gals on your list 3 days or so before their scheduled time.
2) I had business meetings most mornings; so I scheduled mid-afternoon restaurant meetings with the gals at around 2-3 PM.  This had advantage of virtually empty restaurants and absence of smokers.
3) I had told the gals to free up time for this [ I had already insisted that the gals take an afternoon off from work.  Those who only wanted to meet after work and weekends were dropped in the earlier email exchange process] and for the entire evening as we could have some fruits and wines later.  I never said it would be the entire evening or night or anything about a sleepover, etc.  They could read it anyway they wanted.
4) Depending on how the meal meeting went:
a) I would thank them for meeting with me and wish them well; or
b) We would go for a walk in the city parks, etc.
5) We would talk about a future meeting and I would put them in a taxi; or
6) We would go to my apartment for the fruits, wine, look at my pictures, listen to music, maybe sing some karaoke, maybe dance, maybe do some light making out, which may or may not lead to heavier stuff.
7) We would call a taxi for her; or
8) She would stay the night.  I never pushed this.
9) Continue this procedure for 10-15 days with new gals.
10) Because some dates would end after the first afternoon meal and others would end after a walk in the park; this left empty time starting at day 3 or so for late afternoons, evenings and nights.  This would  allow for phone and SMS calls to previous gals who you want to meet for 2nd, 3rd, etc. times.
11) The gals that you started meeting multiple times, you start talking with them about future days that you can spend consecutively with them which implies sleepovers.
12) By the time you have met with all 10-15 gals, you are probably down to 3-6 who you end up spending a lot of time with the last two weeks or so of your trip.

Yes, of course a person can't do the above if he lacks:

a) A strong personality and leadership skills.
b) Analytical ability.
c) Ability to perform complex scheduling and coordination tasks.
d) A good memory and recall of facts, people, faces, names, places, etc.
e) Confidence in yourself.
f) Ability to tell a lot of jokes and have great humor in general.
g) Comfort around women in general.
h) Social skills in general.
i) Good written and oral (both type) skills
j) Ability to talk about most anything with most anybody.
k) Ability to avoid meeting with women lacking English skills.

A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2016, 09:42:26 AM »

My plan was to write thousands of women and single it down to one to visit. There has to be things in common, similar goals and quality communication over the phone before I decide to visit a woman. She would get all my attention unless she or I decided that we weren't compatible.

When a lady and I part ways, I would go back and contact other women I communicated with previously and tell them I'm in their city and would like to meet. I would contact women on Mamba I've never communicated with I'm in their city and would like to meet. I wouldn't sit in the apartment and on the computer all day. When I'm walking around or in a café, I'd introduce myself to ladies and start a conversation. It's easy to get 3 phone numbers a day. There's no reason for a foreign guy not to get dates when he's in the FSU. Don't need an agency for this.

Some guys panic when a lady asks him why he's in the FSU. I tell them I came looking for love and didn't find it so I'm open to meeting new people. Give them an answer you're here for business, they'll assume you're a sex tourist.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmobyone

• patriotism is the last vestige of fools, but hey
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2016, 10:23:49 PM »
Trench

The method that is best for one guy isn't necessarily going to work for you.

I am not a shy guy, but my experience of meeting several women from one city approach was not an experience I would recommend to most guys

Dedicating time slots, over-running, taking/ missing calls from 'prospects' and finding myself comparing did my head in.

I'm a write a few, decide who is the person you look most forward to hearing from - and dedicate time to her, guy.

You come across as a guy who would not be a WMVM candidate  :D

Please excuse the Curmudgeon in my posts ..he will be cured by being reunited with his loved one ;)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2016, 11:00:50 PM »
Trench, have you read the basic primer on this?

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=14615.0

There are many ways to proceed with the WMVM approach.

Read there to see my method of doing this up to the point of arriving in a single FSU city.

After arrival for a 4 week or so visit:
1) call the 3 or so gals that are first on your lists that you have already scheduled dates with in the above procedure.  This is to touch base and assure them you are really there.  Later you call the other gals on your list 3 days or so before their scheduled time.
2) I had business meetings most mornings; so I scheduled mid-afternoon restaurant meetings with the gals at around 2-3 PM.  This had advantage of virtually empty restaurants and absence of smokers.
3) I had told the gals to free up time for this [ I had already insisted that the gals take an afternoon off from work.  Those who only wanted to meet after work and weekends were dropped in the earlier email exchange process] and for the entire evening as we could have some fruits and wines later.  I never said it would be the entire evening or night or anything about a sleepover, etc.  They could read it anyway they wanted.
4) Depending on how the meal meeting went:
a) I would thank them for meeting with me and wish them well; or
b) We would go for a walk in the city parks, etc.
5) We would talk about a future meeting and I would put them in a taxi; or
6) We would go to my apartment for the fruits, wine, look at my pictures, listen to music, maybe sing some karaoke, maybe dance, maybe do some light making out, which may or may not lead to heavier stuff.
7) We would call a taxi for her; or
8) She would stay the night.  I never pushed this.
9) Continue this procedure for 10-15 days with new gals.
10) Because some dates would end after the first afternoon meal and others would end after a walk in the park; this left empty time starting at day 3 or so for late afternoons, evenings and nights.  This would  allow for phone and SMS calls to previous gals who you want to meet for 2nd, 3rd, etc. times.
11) The gals that you started meeting multiple times, you start talking with them about future days that you can spend consecutively with them which implies sleepovers.
12) By the time you have met with all 10-15 gals, you are probably down to 3-6 who you end up spending a lot of time with the last two weeks or so of your trip.

Yes, of course a person can't do the above if he lacks:

a) A strong personality and leadership skills.
b) Analytical ability.
c) Ability to perform complex scheduling and coordination tasks.
d) A good memory and recall of facts, people, faces, names, places, etc.
e) Confidence in yourself.
f) Ability to tell a lot of jokes and have great humor in general.
g) Comfort around women in general.
h) Social skills in general.
i) Good written and oral (both type) skills
j) Ability to talk about most anything with most anybody.
k) Ability to avoid meeting with women lacking English skills.

Thanks ML that is indeed very helpful info, just what I was after and no doubt would be useful to others on here. Going this route certainly seems interesting to me and I think opens up a world of choice. The just after midday meeting makes sense and should work well I think as allows the morning to get refreshed and do any small tasks beforehand. Plus I think it was noted elsewhere on here in the past few months that if you go out with a girl in the evening or weekend she is not giving up anything so is not necessarily fussed, i.e free evening out, just something to do, etc. So was the wmvm route how you met your wife?

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2016, 11:07:10 PM »
Trench

The method that is best for one guy isn't necessarily going to work for you.

I am not a shy guy, but my experience of meeting several women from one city approach was not an experience I would recommend to most guys

Dedicating time slots, over-running, taking/ missing calls from 'prospects' and finding myself comparing did my head in.

I'm a write a few, decide who is the person you look most forward to hearing from - and dedicate time to her, guy.

You come across as a guy who would not be a WMVM candidate  :D

over running? Surely you didn't schedule them back to back, lol. I would have thought comparing would be easy, a joy almost, after all normally would be apparent who came across better, more chemistry, etc and thereis always the next one till you've exhausted them all of course.  Though in truth I guess you never really know till your there/done this approach. I thinking it's quite appealing to me at the moment though.

Offline msmobyone

• patriotism is the last vestige of fools, but hey
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2016, 02:10:12 AM »
over running? Surely you didn't schedule them back to back, lol.

Time,when in the company of someone you've wanted to meet and you click - can be cruelly brief  ;)

I would have thought comparing would be easy, a joy almost, after all normally would be apparent who came across better, more chemistry, etc and thereis always the next one till you've exhausted them all of course.  Though in truth I guess you never really know till your there/done this approach. I thinking it's quite appealing to me at the moment though.

Try it.. I'm certain it 's not the preferred option for you... These ladies aren't daft... if they feel you'll just lining up candidates you'll never meet or never see them again.

Please excuse the Curmudgeon in my posts ..he will be cured by being reunited with his loved one ;)

Offline zooble

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2016, 05:10:58 AM »
It might not be everyone's cup of tea but it's the most effective use of time and money.You could end up wasting thousands and days/weeks worth of annual leave. I'd say planning on visiting one only really works if you have cash to burn, short flights and lots of time off work and if you're a gambling man. It's too much of a gamble if she doesn't show up or if it doesn't work out in person. She also might only meet you for an hour when you thought she would spend the whole 1-3 weeks with you, what will you do with your time then? Yes there is always the touristy stuff as backup but that's not why you're there.

If she's in the scene for long enough then it's expected that you might be visiting others. Just don't call attention to it by mentioning it in any way. Just say you're busy or visiting a friend (which wouldn't be false) if she wants to arrange something that will cause a schedule conflict.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2016, 09:07:26 AM »
It might not be everyone's cup of tea but it's the most effective use of time and money.You could end up wasting thousands and days/weeks worth of annual leave. I'd say planning on visiting one only really works if you have cash to burn, short flights and lots of time off work and if you're a gambling man. It's too much of a gamble if she doesn't show up or if it doesn't work out in person. She also might only meet you for an hour when you thought she would spend the whole 1-3 weeks with you, what will you do with your time then? Yes there is always the touristy stuff as backup but that's not why you're there.

If she's in the scene for long enough then it's expected that you might be visiting others. Just don't call attention to it by mentioning it in any way. Just say you're busy or visiting a friend (which wouldn't be false) if she wants to arrange something that will cause a schedule conflict.

Exactly, my thoughts exactly and I guess very much my thoughts when doing the visit one in the hotel in Kiev before she arrived, i.e if she didn't arrive then money & trip wasted & stuck somewhere for a few days that is not as full on touristy as many European cities. So it's a big risk and one that can leave you with egg your face if things go south rapidly. This is much more apparent when in this situation even if it doesn't go bad which at the time fortunately it didn't. Last time at least I enjoyed it and seemed to get on with the girl at least, next time I might get stuck with someone who is different when there.

Even though the UK is a relatively short journey to the Ukraine/Russia and cost not too bad its going to add up making many journeys to see one girl at a time. I don't think many FSU girls appreciate this so it's easy for them to say hop on a plane. I can afford to make several trips but I need a reason to do so - a relationship where there is something really happening.

So for me at this stage while the girl might not be enamored with this approach (I will be diplomatic of course) it's the attraction that for me shows if there is much go in a relationship all else about girls hang up's don't count nearly as much I think. After all if your both more or less strangers then no one can expect any commitment at that stage anyway I think.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2016, 09:13:38 AM »
Time,when in the company of someone you've wanted to meet and you click - can be cruelly brief  ;)

Try it.. I'm certain it 's not the preferred option for you... These ladies aren't daft... if they feel you'll just lining up candidates you'll never meet or never see them again.

Sure, but if you click then worth going back on at least another trip to see her to seal the deal ;) After all we all know you can't expect to do it in one trip. If there's attraction there then you've pretty much got it sorted. I don't feel ladies should be put out by this approach that would be like saying you got your back up as an employer invited other candidates to interview. Unless you have Skype with her neither of you know if you'll be a match until you meet so makes sense to both of you to do it this way. Second interview meeting others then of course employment or dating it's not exactly a pleasant vibe.

Offline jone

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2016, 10:01:42 AM »
Not many that I know want to write manny or visit manny.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline ML

« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2016, 10:07:16 AM »
Not many that I know want to write manny or visit manny.

After a full night's sleep . . . that's all you got ???
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2016, 11:49:07 AM »
It's too much of a gamble if she doesn't show up or if it doesn't work out in person.

Going through life relying on chance and luck isn't smart. Whether a guy is visiting one or many, he can try to build a friendship with lots of communication with the lady(s) before visiting. If a lady is willing to invest her time communicating with a guy, she is more likely to invest time when he visits since she will already have decided he's more of a friend than a stranger.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Write Many, Visit Many - how did you work it?
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2016, 12:31:24 PM »
I've tried many different strategies of finding the right girl. There is no one way
to be successful. You gotta do what you think works best with your personality
and situation and never discount dumb luck and being in the right place at the
right time. Obviously that shouldn't be your strategy, but If it happens to you,
run with it.

I went to meet a girl on a visit one strategy, and I met my now wife with my
backup plan, which was to ask girls to meet me at a cafe for coffee or tea or
cake when I wanted to sweeten the deal.

NOTE: the following is my opinion and others will disagree
In my opinion if you are going to meet one then go meet her but have a backup plan.
If you are going to meet many then don't use meet one tactics. You don't want to talk
to six girls every day for two months with a plan to meet all six of them. That in my
opinion will blow up in your face.

In my opinion to meet many, you should write them as few letters as possible.
I have always written one letter and two or three at the very most asking them
if they want to have tea with me.

Then when I meet them I don't interview them. I have a conversation about whatever
topic(s) pop into my head or theirs. This first meeting I measure mutual chemistry and
attraction keeping my eyes and ears open. 80-90% of the time I decide there isn't the
right vibe, chemistry, connection or whatever so I never ask them out again no matter
how hot they are*

I keep doing this lather, rinse and repeat until one girl appears head and shoulders
above the rest. Then I try to spend the rest of my time with this girl to see if we have
a future.

* If you can't say no to a hot FSUW then you are going to struggle at this.
I know your natural inclination is to pursue the hottest one. You need to remind
yourself, what is your goal? if it's to bang hot girls then ignore my advice. If your
goal is to find an excellent fsu wife and live happily ever after then you need to
understand that there are plenty of hot fsuw, so find one that you make a connection
with and one that you share mutual chemistry.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2016, 02:28:31 PM »
The just after midday meeting makes sense and should work well I think as allows the morning to get refreshed and do any small tasks beforehand. Plus I think it was noted elsewhere on here in the past few months that if you go out with a girl in the evening or weekend she is not giving up anything so is not necessarily fussed, i.e free evening out, just something to do, etc. So was the wmvm route how you met your wife?

So because you are willingly travelling from afar, a woman in a country with a 10% unemployment rate, and an average monthly wage of US$195 should give up part of her work day for the privilege of meeting with you?   :puke: :puke:
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2016, 02:51:25 PM »
If you can't say no to a hot FSUW then you are going to struggle at this.
I know your natural inclination is to pursue the hottest one. You need to remind
yourself, what is your goal? if it's to bang hot girls then ignore my advice.

If i wanted fish and chips i wouldn't travel all the way to fsu for it. I would go down the corner shop.

On a serious note, i said no to hot women, and i regret it big time.

So because you are willingly travelling from afar, a woman in a country with a 10% unemployment rate, and an average monthly wage of US$195 should give up part of her work day for the privilege of meeting with you?   :puke: :puke:

I was going to tell the guy the same thing. he needs to be such a great guy for a woman willing to compete herself against others to win his attention. I would love to see how this plays out.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 02:56:00 PM by dragonkid »
Not all of us Brits have terrible teeth, right Msmoby?

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2016, 03:15:05 PM »

If you make a mistake you gotta learn from it, but you also have to move on.
There was a beautiful girl from Dnepropetrovsk that I dated and it didn't work
out. It sucked but we both moved on and now both of us are happily married
to different people.

Learn, move on, don't make the same mistake, make a different one.

Udachi!

Bill
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline GatoMoon

« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2016, 05:56:33 PM »

Unfortunately MOST men especially newbies are still looking for hot, beautiful FSUW !!!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2016, 12:02:28 AM »
I've tried many different strategies of finding the right girl. There is no one way
to be successful. You gotta do what you think works best with your personality
and situation and never discount dumb luck and being in the right place at the
right time. Obviously that shouldn't be your strategy, but If it happens to you,
run with it.

I went to meet a girl on a visit one strategy, and I met my now wife with my
backup plan, which was to ask girls to meet me at a cafe for coffee or tea or
cake when I wanted to sweeten the deal.

NOTE: the following is my opinion and others will disagree
In my opinion if you are going to meet one then go meet her but have a backup plan.
If you are going to meet many then don't use meet one tactics. You don't want to talk
to six girls every day for two months with a plan to meet all six of them. That in my
opinion will blow up in your face.

In my opinion to meet many, you should write them as few letters as possible.
I have always written one letter and two or three at the very most asking them
if they want to have tea with me.

Then when I meet them I don't interview them. I have a conversation about whatever
topic(s) pop into my head or theirs. This first meeting I measure mutual chemistry and
attraction keeping my eyes and ears open. 80-90% of the time I decide there isn't the
right vibe, chemistry, connection or whatever so I never ask them out again no matter
how hot they are*

I keep doing this lather, rinse and repeat until one girl appears head and shoulders
above the rest. Then I try to spend the rest of my time with this girl to see if we have
a future.

yourself, what is your goal? if it's to bang hot girls then ignore my advice. If your
goal is to find an excellent fsu wife and live happily ever after then you need to
understand that there are plenty of hot fsuw, so find one that you make a connection
with and one that you share mutual chemistry.

Appreciate the advice, BillyB also,  it all helps. This example 2tallbill also goes to show that you can get a wife without her being a visit one. Like I say if a girl is into you and vice versa that should be all that matters at the end of the day unless of course guy or girl has done something that's an obvious no no.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2016, 12:12:58 AM »
If i wanted fish and chips i wouldn't travel all the way to fsu for it. I would go down the corner shop.

I was going to tell the guy the same thing. he needs to be such a great guy for a woman willing to compete herself against others to win his attention. I would love to see how this plays out.

Depending on the girl, her circumstance and how many others are up I could always compensate her for her time off when we meet in severe circumstance as a tenner would no doubt cover it. That or meet in the evening, again I would do th I for all it would be to ask to meet just after lunch - so that would give her the option of just going for a late lunch rather than the whole afternoon of if a problem. The main point ML puts across though is sound I think, ask for an afternoon first then judge her response from that. After all the main point of her being on a dating site is for a committed relationship. If she is not willing to make a small sacrifice/discuss a compromise in the search for her man then is she really seriously  interested in a committed relationship or something else.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2016, 12:31:38 AM »
Unfortunately MOST men especially newbies are still looking for hot, beautiful FSUW !!!

I know in theory when you look on the dating sites and you see the chubbier girl, the more mature woman or the not so attractive looking women I tend to thinm that they are more likely to be the more serious ones (though I guess anyone could be a scammer but usually the more prettier ones). That said though you really need a girl that is going to turn you on otherwise are you really naturally into her. Personality is great but you can get personality from a friend it doesnt make a lover to my mind. A girl wouldn't necessarily have to be real attractive looking  (many FSW are) as they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder so you would however have to feel attraction to her/chemistry. Hot attractive women are nice looking but for me I wouldn't necessarily be totally hung up on it as long as she was a companion you could be into and get along vice versa. Though I think it makes sense to go for pics of women that look like they might do it for you (not necessarily the prettiest) as I think it's more likely to play out in reality that they have chemistry for you than a consider anyoneapproach.

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2016, 02:32:04 AM »
Depending on the girl, her circumstance and how many others are up I could always compensate her for her time off when we meet in severe circumstance as a tenner would no doubt cover it. That or meet in the evening, again I would do th I for all it would be to ask to meet just after lunch - so that would give her the option of just going for a late lunch rather than the whole afternoon of if a problem. The main point ML puts across though is sound I think, ask for an afternoon first then judge her response from that. After all the main point of her being on a dating site is for a committed relationship. If she is not willing to make a small sacrifice/discuss a compromise in the search for her man then is she really seriously  interested in a committed relationship or something else.

A woman with self respect wouldn't need to compete against others for your affection unless you are bloody handsome and rich. There are plenty of guys for them to pick, why you? Lets be honest, why are you so special? Your amazing personality? You lost that once you made them compete against each other, and visit many approach. The way Billy described his method slightly changed, fits more into my approach

-write to the women you actually like, rather than spam
-have contacts with many
-narrow to 5 women
-visit one
-if you dont like, move on to the next

You don't know a woman truly after a first date, you need to spend a lot of time with her before you begin to fully understand her. Are you going to do this for all the women you meet? You are hurt over your last girl, and it is making you feel illogical, we all been there, you are going to ruin a good opportunity for yourself. let her go, not all women you meet are like her.

Edit
Your success prior wasn't that great, you are just going to make it harder for yourself.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 02:47:33 AM by dragonkid »
Not all of us Brits have terrible teeth, right Msmoby?

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2016, 06:42:05 AM »
A woman with self respect wouldn't need to compete against others for your affection unless you are bloody handsome and rich. There are plenty of guys for them to pick, why you? Lets be honest, why are you so special? Your amazing personality? You lost that once you made them compete against each other, and visit many approach. The way Billy described his method slightly changed, fits more into my approach

-write to the women you actually like, rather than spam
-have contacts with many
-narrow to 5 women
-visit one
-if you dont like, move on to the next

You don't know a woman truly after a first date, you need to spend a lot of time with her before you begin to fully understand her. Are you going to do this for all the women you meet? You are hurt over your last girl, and it is making you feel illogical, we all been there, you are going to ruin a good opportunity for yourself. let her go, not all women you meet are like her.

Edit
Your success prior wasn't that great, you are just going to make it harder for yourself.

Why me? because apparently they want a western guy that's why they signed up to a foreign dating site, well hopefully. By signing up to a foreign dating site they are already competing with other women, even if a guy wrote to just one woman (not advisable) chances are he would have at least looked at other women's pictures with interest if not their whole profile. To be honest though once meeting them I would imagine there is not likely to be much real competition, it would be a case of there's chemistry there or there is not so choice made for you in a way. The girl might feel there are other contenders of course if she thought that the short meet may be part of meeting many, but as I have seen from my case ruling out the competition to early with a girl can be a bad move, just throwing your cards away.

I see your thinking of an approach that cuts between the visit one & visit many. I thinks it's possible but not easy. Many girls will only correspond with you so long (including skype) before expecting you to visit. After a certain time they will write you off as a keyboard Romeo and move on. Other men will come up more willing to make the journey. So your going to have to time it almost to precision which will not be easy, it can be time consuming enough with a day job writing to the one on a continuous basis never mind 5. As you may have found by now leaving a girl without messaging more than a week and that contact will go cold most likely. Also remember that you will have to make a separate journey for each back up girl unless she happens to be in the same city and get time off. I'm not sure but I think Billy threw up his one by chance after being let down by original girl - I don't think it was part of his plan.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541017
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2385
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 2225
Total: 2235

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:57:04 PM

Re: Plumber earnings by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 09:37:55 PM

Plumber earnings by ML
Yesterday at 07:49:26 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:23:34 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 01:09:03 PM