It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Japtats Trip report  (Read 40065 times)

Offline Confederate

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Re: Japtats Trip report
« Reply #100 on: October 21, 2020, 11:48:47 PM »
She didn't blame me for the condoms , actually durex , she is worried about pregnancy, not even std . She messaged me that she got home and glad she met me. I told her I Will give her space, if she wants to meet again, we can, and to rest.

Just a bad way for the first time to go

Note to Romeo:

You're supposed to buy lubrication when you purchase condoms.
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
George Orwell 1984

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #101 on: October 22, 2020, 03:29:09 AM »
Just tell her there's more chance she'll catch Covid than get an STD, that should bring her around ;D

Trench,

You may be didn't know that the use of condoms primary function is to prevent pregnancy?

If one is having sex with a near total stranger and she gets pregnant....

Condoms do not stop STIs like Herpes...
« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 12:58:54 PM by msmob »

Offline japtats

• Restricted
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #102 on: October 22, 2020, 04:41:49 AM »
Lady from last night thanked me today for the perfume I got her , better than flowers , women are flaky and often reschedule, so perfume is easier.

I messaged the other woman this morning, and she wants to meet tonight . I like the girl last night though and would like to see her as some type of relationship , but unsure how she feels after what happened.

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #103 on: October 22, 2020, 05:30:41 AM »
Seems like she enjoyed last night and wants to meet again, we will see how it goes. i just want to transition from the dating part to the part where i can work, enjoy the perks of a relationship.  :P
« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 05:50:16 AM by japtats »

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #104 on: October 22, 2020, 11:32:42 AM »
Meeting her again tonight, I told her I would pay the medical bills , the doctors said she needs an ultra sound and such ,£20 for it all. They wi maybe prescribe medication , which I will pay for , she insisted she would pay half , but I refused , she insisted again but again I refused . I think she want to make this relationship work , early days , but I noticed something about her during last night , deep down she wants someone who cares for her , she puts an act , but she is craving the care

Offline Confederate

« Reply #105 on: October 22, 2020, 01:34:35 PM »
Meeting her again tonight, I told her I would pay the medical bills , the doctors said she needs an ultra sound and such ,£20 for it all. They wi maybe prescribe medication , which I will pay for , she insisted she would pay half , but I refused , she insisted again but again I refused . I think she want to make this relationship work , early days , but I noticed something about her during last night , deep down she wants someone who cares for her , she puts an act , but she is craving the care

Good for you!  :clapping:
George Orwell 1984

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #106 on: October 23, 2020, 12:11:01 PM »
My tattoo session today went terrible, i had lack of sleep. We met again last night, and it seems she is getting closer to me. I can tell by the way she grabs my arm as we leave. She wants to try and help me, i got at the moment too much on my plate. I gave her around $50 for the medical today, and extra to buy pills, which she found out today covered everything, which she appreciates.

I like her, last night she told me more about her work (i was digging into why she chose to study law). She is actually a humanitarian lawyer, but helps people who are convicted of terrible crimes (rape, murder etc). She said everyone deserves humanity, no matter the crime, nobody deserves to be tortured, which i found cool. As my business is about helping people, so we found actual common ground (other than sex).

I want her to move in (she has her own place and i think she wants to space), maybe early days . I just overthink stuff sometimes. I need to care more about my health.

My brother joins me around next month, we will get an apartment together, i am struggling to do the tattoos, a girl, working on the business, but i think it is good at the same time. I feel sort of good that i am pushing myself to my limits

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #107 on: October 25, 2020, 04:00:46 PM »
So i dropped the tattoo sessions to once a week, my body isn't healing properly , i overdid it. The woman now is a lot closer to me, we might meet up tomorrow or Tuesday, she is still on edge about the possibility of being pregnant. I don't know what i feel for her. She has good values (helping people), she wants to help me (cooking, cleaning, support me etc), but words are cheap.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #108 on: October 25, 2020, 09:16:11 PM »
So i dropped the tattoo sessions to once a week, my body isn't healing properly , i overdid it. The woman now is a lot closer to me, we might meet up tomorrow or Tuesday, she is still on edge about the possibility of being pregnant. I don't know what i feel for her. She has good values (helping people), she wants to help me (cooking, cleaning, support me etc), but words are cheap.

Do you have a plan of what tattoos you want before you go in Japs or do you decide when in there? Just interested.

With the woman I reckon just relax and see how it goes. She'll either turn out to be the one or she won't. It's unusual for women out there to concerned for others as you know but there's always exceptions. Possibly she might have picked up on you wanting someone caring, Ukrainian women can be quite adept at picking up on stuff. Odds could be though that she may well be straight up. Could always run some of your tests to see I guess.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

« Reply #109 on: October 26, 2020, 12:59:56 AM »

It's unusual for women out there to concerned for others

Trench,

What ARE you blabbing about?

If you are in a relationship with a woman that is loving, caring for each other is a given.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2020, 03:24:14 AM by msmob »

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #110 on: October 26, 2020, 01:19:48 AM »
Do you have a plan of what tattoos you want before you go in Japs or do you decide when in there? Just interested.

Plans, i see other artists works, and pick some i like. Even with the best artists, maybe 1 out of the 10 i like, my tattoos are all from different artists.

With the woman I reckon just relax and see how it goes. She'll either turn out to be the one or she won't.

Agreed

It's unusual for women out there to concerned for others as you know but there's always exceptions. Possibly she might have picked up on you wanting someone caring, Ukrainian women can be quite adept at picking up on stuff.

I do believe she cares, initially we both started off talking about Bondage and Domination (sex), she is really into that scene (So am i, but i have a different style). When it came to it , all went well, but i also mix in some caring stuff (sexually), and bondages/domination, she craves the caring side of me, and loves that. We met twice, after the second time, she was grabbing my arm when we were going out, holding me very tightly. She wants to help me , as i have a lot on my plate that i am trying to pull off.

But honestly all the women i met were the same, everyone wants to help me , but the real test comes when something bad happens in life. It is like the marines, they build up that trust through bad moments, at the moment my life isn't in the red zone, it is easy to support someone when things are good, but how do they react when i am in the red zone?

I been analysing (with my brother), why Russia and Ukraine have so many aggressive people, but not many world class boxers (compared to the west). The amateur scene (Olympics and under), FSU do well, but when it comes to professional, not many fighters.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2020, 01:24:16 AM by japtats »

Offline BdHvA

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #111 on: October 26, 2020, 05:47:15 PM »
Perhaps you might want to google who the present mayor of Kyiv is and let RWD know his background.
Experierence is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. A. Huxley

Offline BillyB

« Reply #112 on: October 26, 2020, 05:58:35 PM »
Perhaps you might want to google who the present mayor of Kyiv is and let RWD know his background.

Check out his Ukrainian brother too. Also Russians do extremely well in mix martial arts producing some of the best if not the best fighters ever.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
« Reply #113 on: October 26, 2020, 08:44:02 PM »

Maybe he hasn't heard of the Klitschko bros.....
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #114 on: October 26, 2020, 11:58:58 PM »
Boxing is big in Ukraine,  but apart from the brothers , how many others? Don't forget , boxing is a big focus in Ukraine, so they should have way more professional champions other than two brothers.  USA 50 something , UK nearly 10. You would expect a lot more from an aggressive nation , that focuses on boxing , but they do really well in amateurs, but they fail when it comes to professional. YOu should take into account population differences also, combined population of Ukraine and Russia is 200million, and combined they produced 5 heavyweight champs, USA 300million, , over 50 champs, UK 70milion, 8 champs. The ratio of number of heavy weight champs per population is off, also USA and UK dominate other sports. Just really interesting.

Have you noticed that pros take pride in their work? It is past their financial gain, they really want to be the best. I felt people FSU have a lot of drive, when it comes to money, unmatched, when it is money you see people in FSU giving it all. THat is why they have word class coders, , unmatched in that field. But what happens when you make a bit of money? That is the difference when you become a pro, money goes out the window.

Regarding UFC , how many are there that are champs?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_world_heavyweight_boxing_champions
« Last Edit: October 27, 2020, 01:15:59 AM by japtats »

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #115 on: October 27, 2020, 12:24:18 PM »
Me and her were meant to meet yesterday, but she was studying, she is spending time with her grandmother, and it is hard for her to juggle everything. She keep texting me, but it feels like we won't see much of each other , as she is very busy. I sort of stuck my foot in it, and said maybe it won't work out if she is so busy, she snapped and said it was her grandmother, now i don't know what is up. But this whole situation if grim, we get on but too much background noise.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #116 on: October 27, 2020, 02:29:26 PM »
Regarding UFC , how many are there that are champs?

Khabib Nurmagonmedov from Russia is 29-0 in 12 years of MMA and is undefeated and just retired. He's considered one of the greatest MMA fighters ever. He easily beat Conor McGregor

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khabib_Nurmagomedov

If a poll was taken, I'd bet Ukrainian born Fedor Emelianenko would be voted best MMA fighter ever. Although he didn't fight in the UFC, he fought in the tougher Pride of Japan. The guy was a beast in the ring. Dana White's biggest regret is not signing Fedor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fedor_Emelianenko
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #117 on: October 27, 2020, 02:41:35 PM »

Khabib Nurmagonmedov from Russia is 29-0 in 12 years of MMA and is undefeated and just retired. He's considered one of the greatest MMA fighters ever. He easily beat Conor McGregor

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khabib_Nurmagomedov

He is from Dagestan, different breed of people. I been near to that part, south of Russia. Not people you mess about with, and it is very different from FSU. They are actually everything i admire, warriors, keep to their word, will fight till the death to defend their honour. Not easily found in FSU, or Western countries.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #118 on: October 28, 2020, 03:01:40 PM »

But honestly all the women i met were the same, everyone wants to help me , but the real test comes when something bad happens in life. It is like the marines, they build up that trust through bad moments, at the moment my life isn't in the red zone, it is easy to support someone when things are good, but how do they react when i am in the red zone?

I been analysing (with my brother), why Russia and Ukraine have so many aggressive people

It probably comes down to the traditional model of women supporting the man in their pursuit. Since you are seen as hard working and working towards a big goal it probably triggers it off in them.

I think the aggressiveness probably comes from history, their environment, etc. Not all are of course but I've seen some of it (not meaning I got involved in fights or anything) just I'll mannered. In the airport in Moscow some big bald guy started to push his trolley into me just to get into the lift, no thought given. To some extent you get aggressive people in other places normally grotty city areas so I think environment has a lot to do with it, the environment around them becomes them.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #119 on: October 28, 2020, 04:05:56 PM »
It probably comes down to the traditional model of women supporting the man in their pursuit. Since you are seen as hard working and working towards a big goal it probably triggers it off in them.

You are probably right, they find me dependable, they seen my work ethic. The woman at the start, didn't want to know anything about me, it was just sexual, even when we met, after she was shocked, and switched her tune. She constantly messages me, worried how i am , wants to care for me etc.

They don't understand where my work ethic comes from, because it is not for financial gain , which is why when i talk to them about my goals, get always tear up, because it is true passion. A perspective that allowed me to hang in there during bad times, and justify the work i am putting in.

All the women i met have been very supportive, but the last few days i realised how many women i actually have hurt though. Unintentionally, they form an attachment, and have high hopes.

Me and the woman i am seeing now, haven't met for the third time, she is busy, but constantly texts me. SHe is busy visiting her gran in the hospital, and then comes home to study for her masters. So we don't have much time. But hopefully next week her grandmother will be better.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #120 on: October 29, 2020, 05:10:53 PM »
Japs, would you now say that you would prefer relationships with women and just go with it lasting however long it lasts and enjoy it like that?

To my mind it could be a case of it not mattering whether it just ends up short term or long term, maybe even a long term relationship for life or most off it. That perhaps it could be more fulfilling to live like that than go the marriage route and end up at some point of feeling stuck with someone in an unhappy marriage situation. I think a lot of people get into marriage to avoid being lonely or it becomes the reason the marriage goes on. I wonder though if life could be more fulfilling by having a variety of relationships and being with people with different personalities and who offer each a different enrichment into their partners life than the same old person day in and out. That in a way marriage holds people against their will in a relationship neither are that happy in but they continue to endure it for fear of ending up in a position of not having anything left to go to as they end up seeing it, whether true or not.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 05:13:22 PM by Trenchcoat »

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #121 on: October 30, 2020, 08:32:56 AM »
Japs, would you now say that you would prefer relationships with women and just go with it lasting however long it lasts and enjoy it like that?

I am not planning on anything, if someone comes along which takes my breath away, then i will hold on tight. 5 years ago i said something, which ticked off many people, i grow with age, and that is 100% true. The women i get now, i struggled to get before. I am in the worse physical condition i ever been in (Bald to get a hair transplant in Turkey, paid the deposit), outofshape because i had to take time off gym for my tattoos.

Just yesterday i introduced something to my business, that pushes it much further, my girlfriend now think i am a genius and is proud of me. I kept adding stuff to my business, which the women i dated , found really interesting. I think a lot of the women i dated were interested in where i am going, rather than where i am at. They know the path i taken in life, and understand i ALWAYS get there in the end, it is just a rough road. A lot of people are scared of going full out in stuff, so my path is always the most interesting one for them, because the guys they dated used to talk, but not try and do.

That perhaps it could be more fulfilling to live like that than go the marriage route and end up at some point of feeling stuck with someone in an unhappy marriage situation. I think a lot of people get into marriage to avoid being lonely or it becomes the reason the marriage goes on. I wonder though if life could be more fulfilling by having a variety of relationships and being with people with different personalities and who offer each a different enrichment into their partners life than the same old person day in and out. That in a way marriage holds people against their will in a relationship neither are that happy in but they continue to endure it for fear of ending up in a position of not having anything left to go to as they end up seeing it, whether true or not.

A woman once joked that i don't need a baby, i already have one, and that is my work (and my other goals). I had a girlfriend who went to hospital because of a ruptured ovary, i didn't ask her how she was, i woke up 7am, got to work, she was doing my tattoos, living with me at the time. I gave her no attention, not because i was heartless, but because i am in love with my goals. My tattoos, my business, i take care of my goals. I paid her medical bills, which was around $600. She and many people don't understand me, i am just way too focused, to care about people , it is like a light switch, and i find it hard to switch off for just anyone. I need someone i truly care for, and for now, only thing i care about is myself.

I know the path i taken in life is a good one, i am helping many people with my business, doing good vibes, and good things will come my way, as long as i develop, which i am. I am not worried that age will destroy, because i know the process i am in is working in my favour

Offline Confederate

« Reply #122 on: October 30, 2020, 02:40:37 PM »
I am not planning on anything, if someone comes along which takes my breath away, then i will hold on tight. 5 years ago i said something, which ticked off many people, i grow with age, and that is 100% true. The women i get now, i struggled to get before. I am in the worse physical condition i ever been in (Bald to get a hair transplant in Turkey, paid the deposit), outofshape because i had to take time off gym for my tattoos.

Just yesterday i introduced something to my business, that pushes it much further, my girlfriend now think i am a genius and is proud of me. I kept adding stuff to my business, which the women i dated , found really interesting. I think a lot of the women i dated were interested in where i am going, rather than where i am at. They know the path i taken in life, and understand i ALWAYS get there in the end, it is just a rough road. A lot of people are scared of going full out in stuff, so my path is always the most interesting one for them, because the guys they dated used to talk, but not try and do.

A woman once joked that i don't need a baby, i already have one, and that is my work (and my other goals). I had a girlfriend who went to hospital because of a ruptured ovary, i didn't ask her how she was, i woke up 7am, got to work, she was doing my tattoos, living with me at the time. I gave her no attention, not because i was heartless, but because i am in love with my goals. My tattoos, my business, i take care of my goals. I paid her medical bills, which was around $600. She and many people don't understand me, i am just way too focused, to care about people , it is like a light switch, and i find it hard to switch off for just anyone. I need someone i truly care for, and for now, only thing i care about is myself.

I know the path i taken in life is a good one, i am helping many people with my business, doing good vibes, and good things will come my way, as long as i develop, which i am. I am not worried that age will destroy, because i know the process i am in is working in my favour

So you're overweight, bald and you have too many tattoos.  :o

Suddenly I think Trench may have better odds than you.
George Orwell 1984

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #123 on: October 30, 2020, 02:51:12 PM »
So you're overweight, bald and you have too many tattoos.  :o

Suddenly I think Trench may have better odds than you.

How I feel 🤣 the stuff I put myself through ......

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #124 on: November 02, 2020, 08:30:12 AM »
My girlfriend keeps texting me, but she had to go to Dnip, came back sunday, but i said best we meet after she comes back from Kiev, she is now in Kiev for next 5 days. I am on tinder now, checked my matches, i might meet this lady tomorrow night, she got a dance class today

I am not sure where i am going with my girlfriend, i am not sure if i actually want to be with her, issue is we haven't seen each other for a long time now.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540998
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1970
Total: 1980

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM