Forum > Starting Out

Are FSUW more feminine? YES it's not even close (in my opinion)

(1/20) > >>

2tallbill:
I copied this from another thread so that it wouldn't get buried.

--- Quote from: Boethius on March 17, 2019, 06:16:18 AM ---They are not "more feminine".  They dress differently, because the competition for men is different.  I call it flower/bee.

Every man who has come here moaning about Western "feminists", and their existence is the reason why he is "forced" to look abroad, has ended up divorced. 

--- End quote ---

I'm not going to moan about Western feminists but I'll have to disagree with you
regarding more feminine. My wife has long hair and there isn't a 40+ woman that
I know of in the USA that doesn't have a typical lesbian hair style. You talked about
flower bee and I totally agree with you there.

I am expected to kill any bug, spider or crawly thing, open doors, carry anything that
isn't weightless (except for her purse).  That does NOT mean that she is powerless or
doesn't have an opinion or is some sort of fictional 1950's Maryanne Cunningham or
June Cleaver.

Hmmmmm.............

I could go on and on but maybe I should start a new thread as this thread is
where things go to die. [edit to add that's why I started this thread]

2tallbill:
What is the definition of feminine?
Note: I checked the Oxford dictionary to make sure that it was the
same as the American dictionary.

fem·i·nine
/ˈfemənən/Submit
adjective
having qualities or an appearance traditionally associated with women, especially delicacy and prettiness.
"a feminine frilled blouse"
synonyms: womanly, womanlike, ladylike, girlish, female; soft, delicate, gentle, tender, graceful, refined, modest; informal girly; archaic feminal
"a very feminine young woman"

ML:
This subject much too complicated to achieve anything other than hundreds of diverse opinions.

I agree mostly that FSUW are more feminine than WW; but I also agree with Boe that this is mostly due to supply/demand competition factors . . . .

and, very importantly, those very same FSUW can/might change as their situation changes.

The very best situation for a man is if he is able to be with a woman who is extremely competent at both (1) being feminine when the circumstance calls for it and (2) being something different when another circumstance calls for it.

For instance, my spouse can do the most manly of things outdoors and completely outwork me in garden, yard and even working with timber in preparing firewood . . .

plus, she can quickly transform into an absolute sex kitten or high society matron as needed.

2tallbill:
I will say that younger Western women tend to act more feminine that
older women do. 16 year old Western girls are every bit as feminine as 
their counterparts in the FSU.

Somewhere along the way as Western women age they get progressively
less and less feminine in how they dress, cut their hair, take care of their
nails etc.  I think Boe's flower bee analogy is an excellent example of that.

I know of maybe 3 Western women who do 20% of the things that Angel
Eyes does. Her beauty routines, her household routines, her attitudes and
her expectations.

Angel Eyes has masks and treatments for her hair, feet, hands, nails, skin,
and a dozen other things that she does that 40+ Western women do twice
or thrice per year.

If the zombie apocalypse were to happen, Angel Eyes will keep my alive through
it. Her gardening and canning, her knitting, crocheting, sewing, needle point and,
other abilities and skills.

2tallbill:

--- Quote from: ML on March 17, 2019, 11:57:50 AM ---I agree mostly that FSUW are more feminine than WW; but I also agree with Boe that this is mostly due to supply/demand competition factors . . . .

--- End quote ---

Can she pull out a needle and thread and repair your sports coat when you
accidentally tear a pocket or seam?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version