It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Tinder - Am I crazy?  (Read 24445 times)

Offline Bee Farmer

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: Tinder - Am I crazy?
« Reply #75 on: July 19, 2018, 05:13:03 PM »
Am just curious:  If you passed the Bar in Florida, why is your ability to construct proper English sentences so poor and why are there so many misspelled words?

Something here does not ring true.  An attorney?  Doubtful.

In any profession, you have people who have the bare minimum competence, and then you have aces who just kill it.

There is a correlation between IQ and grammar.  IQ is not always a guarantee of competence, but it is safe to assume that someone with good grammar will have a higher IQ and is more competent.  (Which is what you were insinuating, in not so many words.)

He already said he was a legislative analyst.  The average salary for a legislative analyst in Florida is $45K.  The average starting salary for a normal attorney is supposed to be $160K.  Don't be fooled into thinking of him as a stereotypical attorney.

The average law student who attends public university (the lowest cost) ends up having an average of $70K.  After graduating 2 years ago, he likely hasn't paid down the debt very far.

The average one bedroom apartment in Miami is $2K a month.

You do the math and see what you come up with.  Tons of debt, minimal assets, low salary and little money left after expenses = another wallet like Trenchcoat's.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 05:15:47 PM by AnonMod »

Offline Gb1015

« Reply #76 on: July 19, 2018, 05:23:28 PM »
In any profession, you have people who have the bare minimum competence, and then you have aces who just kill it.

There is a correlation between IQ and grammar.  IQ is not always a guarantee of competence, but it is safe to assume that someone with good grammar will have a higher IQ and is more competent.  (Which is what you were insinuating, in not so many words.)

He already said he was a legislative analyst.  The average salary for a legislative analyst in Florida is $45K.  The average starting salary for a normal attorney is supposed to be $160K.  Don't be fooled into thinking of him as a stereotypical attorney.

The average law student who attends public university (the lowest cost) ends up having an average of $70K.  After graduating 2 years ago, he likely hasn't paid down the debt very far.

The average one bedroom apartment in Miami is $2K a month.

You do the math and see what you come up with.  Tons of debt, minimal assets, low salary and little money left after expenses = another wallet like Trenchcoat's.

Hater. Show yours. Probably more in my account than you make a year. Here goes the Bee Farmer making findings on income.  You guys are the kings of being experts on s**t you know nothing about.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 09:41:10 AM by AnonMod »

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #77 on: July 19, 2018, 05:24:52 PM »
Hello everyone,

Thanks for reading my post. I wanted to get some advice on here. About two months ago I was swiping on tinder while in Miami for women in Moscow. I was mainly doing this out of curiosity with the idea of possibly planning a trip in the future. While swiping, I found this one girl. We did not match but I sent her a message through instagram. She did not respond immediately but when she did she advised me that she only speaks Russian. I thought to myself, no issue, google translate. At first she was not very communicative and understandably so, a random dudes message on instagram from across the world is not the most attractive of scenarios to meet someone. However, over time, we began to get to know each other and speak more and more. First off, this girl is absolutely gorgeous. Model type as I am sure everyone on here is familiar with.

That being said, I am not a sucker. I know the risk associated with a beautiful women across the world.  I am not inexperienced with meeting foreign women. Frankly, the vast majority have been very angled or intentioned, which at times I have shamefully used to my advantage. Never did I allow myself to actually get caught in a hustle, usually, you can tell if you are completely honest with yourself. Obviously, this is just my opinion.

I write on this forum not because I have any suspicions that this woman is hustling me but more because of the stigma associated with falling for a woman online who lives in Russia. There is a lot of negative rhetoric regarding same.

After getting to know this woman, I realized that she is very normal, sweet and kind. For instance, a typical Friday night for her consists of dinner with her mother. She is in University to be a Doctor. We share many of the same views on life and what is important in the world. We have similar backgrounds, her father was absent in her life. My mother was absent in mine. We both are born from young parents so our relationship's with our single parent is more of a friendship. In some ways this has made us both seek loyalty in a relationship more than anything else. Needless to say, we really hit it off. She is 20 and I am 27. I am a lawyer who works as a legislative analyst in Miami.

After only 3 months of talking, I am going to visit Moscow in a month to met her and her mother. We have already spoken about getting married which was really my idea. The biggest issue for us right now is the transferring of credits from her current university to a university in Florida. She does not want to stop school. Which I completely understand and want to support.

I guess, I am writing to those with experience on whether anyone has ever done something similar to this. Really any comments or thoughts are welcomed.

I do not consider myself to know everything so I always seek help and input.

I think you should go, meet her, and determine if you both wish to continue to a relationship. 

I don't think being young is an issue, but some of the background you disclose (absent parents jumps out at me) are negative indicators for a successful marriage, with anyone.  I'm not posting that to discourage you, just so that you are aware of some of the hurdles you will face. 

You are going to do what you're going to do.  No one here is going to dissuade you, and could they, it would mean you are not committed in any event. 
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Gb1015

« Reply #78 on: July 19, 2018, 05:26:00 PM »
I think you should go, meet her, and determine if you both wish to continue to a relationship. 

I don't think being young is an issue, but some of the background you disclose (absent parents jumps out at me) are negative indicators for a successful marriage, with anyone.  I'm not posting that to discourage you, just so that you are aware of some of the hurdles you will face. 

You are going to do what you're going to do.  No one here is going to dissuade you, and could they, it would mean you are not committed in any event.

Thanks my friend. This is some good honest feedback. Others should learn from you.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #79 on: July 19, 2018, 05:49:48 PM »

I agree
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Gb1015

« Reply #80 on: July 19, 2018, 06:25:12 PM »

Offline jone

« Reply #81 on: July 19, 2018, 06:46:06 PM »
Because I am typing on a forum and not filing an appellate brief. Would you like to pay me the 500 dollars an hour so that I can make sure my assistant makes sure my grammar is nice and tight for you?

More than happy to do that for you.

And as for your kids. Wonderful, you bred some english teachers. Keep up the good work! Can't wait to hear what the next batch does.

Hell, I live in LA and don't pay $500 an hour for a junior (or associate) attorney, fresh out of law school.  My observation was rhetorical and didn't require a response. It was not a challenge, or not meant to be.   My take is that anyone on this forum is here for entertainment purposes. 

I have always been an advocate of people hopping on a plane. Even if the date turns out to be a bust, the personal interaction and cultural education is worth the trip.

One observation that I have about meeting:  If you are going without a backup plan, then make the trip for a long weekend.  And the sooner, the better.  Get a cheap fare and hop on a plane and meet and be done with it.  If there is something there, then you should take things to the next level.  If not, then you only wasted a long weekend. 

As brother Bill, above, would say:  Udachi!

Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #82 on: July 19, 2018, 07:03:52 PM »
I have to admit I haven't read your trip report.. But more then any other man??

Here's one report. Some people couldn't handle it. All FSU women handled it fine.

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=11638.0
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #83 on: July 19, 2018, 09:16:14 PM »
You guys are the kings of being experts on shit you know nothing about.

Funnily enough, we see guys like you asking for help then telling us "we don't know shit" once every couple of months ..

They either wise up or crash and burn

I refer not to your bank balance but your naivety re the status of your virtual relationship

You need to get out there 

« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 11:52:09 PM by msmob »

Offline rwd123

« Reply #84 on: July 19, 2018, 11:46:43 PM »
Hater. Show yours. Probably more in my account than you make a year. Here goes the Bee Farmer making findings on income.  You guys are the kings of being experts on s**t you know nothing about.
You're so emotionally insecure that you post your bank statement on an internet forum to complete strangers, thank everyone who affirms your fantasy and attack anyone who doesn't. You definitely haven't been laid in ages, it may be that you're also a virgin? Got residual mommy issues too?

Being a smug Miami Vice lawyer isn't going to serve you well in Russia. You may need to learn humility the hard way.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 12:17:27 AM by AnonMod »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #85 on: July 20, 2018, 12:15:23 AM »
You don't know it's a fantasy.  That is your assumption.

Young people do discuss marriage, more so, probably, than do old farts.  It's more of a dream of their future (whether married or marriage free), having not been beaten up by life.  The OP never stated he is going to marry this girl.  It's just one thing they have discussed, as there is little use in meeting if she had stated "I have no interest in living in the US."  Women know their shelf life is limited, and most want security.  She probably wants to know she is not wasting her time. I suspect if they'd met in a traditional way, there would have been no discussion of marriage, but the way they met is a bit liberating in this regard.

I'd say the bank statement is not emotional insecurity, it's more of an "FU" to others.  But, OP, posting your bank statement wasn't wise.  You must learn to KNOW WHO YOU ARE.  I also don't think posters hate you.  People have different perspectives, and most here are much older than you, most with divorces behind them, so they come from things from a different angle, with more experiences in life, including highly negative ones.  Personally, I think people should make the mistakes they want to make.  If you marry, even if things don't work out, you will have learned something about yourself in the process.  Finally, you did come asking for advice, so you will receive what you agree with, and what you don't. So that's what you're receiving, albeit more personal than you asked for.  My own is advice is, listen to your instincts.  Every decision I made where my inner voice said "Don't do this." has been negative.  Where I listened to my inner voice, things have been good.

I'm pretty certain we don't know whether or not OP is a virgin, but given he's dated other women, probably not, and I am also positive we don't know if he has mommy issues.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 08:29:24 AM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline BdHvA

« Reply #86 on: July 20, 2018, 04:17:11 AM »
You need to meet the girl and than get back to us.

As an observation reading a couple times the thread there is something out of kilter with our hero. Perhaps the alter ego of Trenchcoat or the foil of BillyB.
Experierence is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. A. Huxley

Offline Gb1015

« Reply #87 on: July 20, 2018, 04:56:53 AM »
You're so emotionally insecure that you post your bank statement on an internet forum to complete strangers, thank everyone who affirms your fantasy and attack anyone who doesn't. You definitely haven't been laid in ages, it may be that you're also a virgin? Got residual mommy issues too?

Being a smug Miami Vice lawyer isn't going to serve you well in Russia. You may need to learn humility the hard way.

Miami Vice was before I was born. Sit down old timer. You’re no longer relevant. Probably never were. You got nothing to substantiate your arguments.

Offline Gb1015

« Reply #88 on: July 20, 2018, 05:05:49 AM »
You don't know it's a fantasy.  That is your assumption.

Young people do discuss marriage more so, probably, than do old farts.  It's more of a dream of their future (whether married or marriage free), having not been beaten up by life.  The OP never stated he is going to marry this girl.  It's just one thing they have discussed, as there is little use in meeting if she had stated "I have no interest in living in the US."  Women know their shelf life is limited, and most want security.  She probably wants to know she is not wasting her time. I suspect if they'd met in a traditional way, there would have been no discussion of marriage, but the way they met is a bit liberating in this regard.

I'd say the bank statement is not emotional insecurity, it's more of an "FU" to others.  But, OP, posting your bank statement wasn't wise.  You must learn to KNOW WHO YOU ARE.  I also don't think posters hate you.  People have different perspectives, and most here are much older than you, most with divorces behind them, so they come from things from a different angle, with more experiences in life, including highly negative ones.  Personally, I think people should make the mistakes they want to make.  If you marry, even if things don't work out, you will have learned something about yourself in the process.  Finally, you did come asking for advice, so you will receive what you agree with, and what you don't. So that's what you're receiving, albeit more personal than you asked for.  My own is advice is, listen to your instincts.  Every decision I made where my inner voice said "Don't do this." has been negative.  Where I listened to my inner voice, things have been good.

I'm pretty certain we don't know whether or not OP is a virgin, but given he's dated other women, probably not, and I am also positive we don't know if he has mommy issues.

Thanks for the feedback. I agree with everything you said. Including the not so favorable things.

The bank account was not to show off. It was more to show these old guys that everything that they think is not a FACT. I could care less what they think about me. I’m gonna do whatever I want. As I’ve been doing all my life. With my poor grammar. Delusions of grandeur. Mommy issues. Inexperience. Virginity. Insecurities.

But you’re right, I did post and open myself up to it. So in that regard, I gotta take the valuable with the valueless.  To be honest, it’s been kinda fun getting them riled up. And it’s the internet. If this guy really knew my life the things I’ve experienced. He would probably not be taking these positions.  Do I  the need to get into it. No. It’s not verifiable and I can care less whether or not anyone believes it. But the bank account is an easy screen shot.  ;DI might add, I did not bring economic status into this.  But don’t state something as a fact that you cannot substantiate.

Next I’ll post a video of me banging a chick for him. Although that will probably get me banned. That’s probably what he secretly wants to see. Old weirdo.

Haha. All jokes.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 05:20:45 AM by Gb1015 »

Offline Bee Farmer

« Reply #89 on: July 20, 2018, 05:15:19 AM »

I can tell you that I have never had a checking account statement covering 2.5 weeks, from May 23 to June 10.  My bank statements cover a full month.

I can tell you that I have never had a bank statement that began on June 10, 2018 and ended on April 10, 2018.

I can also tell you that if my deposits were only $129.06 higher than my expenses over a 2.5 week period, I would NOT be looking for a FSU woman.  $50 a week is not enough to support a FSU wife, no matter what Trenchcoat says.

I can also tell you that if I had a checking account where I only spent 3% of the balance every month, I would be moving the bulk of the excess cash to somewhere else where I would earn a higher interest rate.  Interest on checking accounts is under 1% and doesn't even keep up with inflation.  Personally, I keep enough in checking to cover my expenses with a little extra cushion.  I have no doubt others here have checking accounts with higher balances than I, and I have no doubt their expenses are higher than mine.

If you are this eager and insecure to show a purported bank statement to strangers on the internet, it does beg the question if leading with your wallet is the approach you used to get this girl to talk to you.

Offline Gb1015

« Reply #90 on: July 20, 2018, 05:23:36 AM »
I can tell you that I have never had a checking account statement covering 2.5 weeks, from May 23 to June 10.  My bank statements cover a full month.

I can tell you that I have never had a bank statement that began on June 10, 2018 and ended on April 10, 2018.

I can also tell you that if my deposits were only $129.06 higher than my expenses over a 2.5 week period, I would NOT be looking for a FSU woman.  $50 a week is not enough to support a FSU wife, no matter what Trenchcoat says.

I can also tell you that if I had a checking account where I only spent 3% of the balance every month, I would be moving the bulk of the excess cash to somewhere else where I would earn a higher interest rate.  Interest on checking accounts is under 1% and doesn't even keep up with inflation.  Personally, I keep enough in checking to cover my expenses with a little extra cushion.  I have no doubt others here have checking accounts with higher balances than I, and I have no doubt their expenses are higher than mine.

If you are this eager and insecure to show a purported bank statement to strangers on the internet, it does beg the question if leading with your wallet is the approach you used to get this girl to talk to you.

One account Bee Farmer. 🐝   

And it’s brand new.

Justify it how you want. Now we have forensic accountants on the forum also.

Please accept that you’re a loser.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 05:27:14 AM by Gb1015 »

Offline Gb1015

« Reply #91 on: July 20, 2018, 05:34:49 AM »
I’m out guys. It’s been fun.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #92 on: July 20, 2018, 08:36:44 AM »
You need to meet the girl and than get back to us.

But HAVE A BACKUP PLAN!
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Boethius

« Reply #93 on: July 20, 2018, 08:42:57 AM »
Does he?

Unlike the majority of the posters here, he is not actively seeking a wife (granted, an assumption on my part).  He is going to meet a particular woman that he contacted on a dating app.  So, if it doesn't work, I get the impression he is not particularly invested in Russia. 

If things don't work, he can just spend the time as a tourist, perhaps change his visa so that he can visit St. Petersburg.

Offline GenMish

« Reply #94 on: July 20, 2018, 10:16:14 AM »
Im sorry the thread took the turn it did.

I just wanted to add some advice for men in a similar financial situation as the OP. The OP is an attorney, so he probably already knows. For others that have lots of assets before marriage, DO NOT comingle them with any joint accounts you will have after you marry.

If you have lots of real estate, establish a trust for ownership

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #95 on: July 20, 2018, 12:01:32 PM »
In Venzla you don’t go out at night.

I don’t know about you guys but when a women starts to suggest where to meet. I consider it a red flag. Pretty much anywhere. But definitely in a foreign country. I just won’t meet if they start to get to pushy on a location. I set it up. Let them know the day of. Also, you can tell a sketchy girl who wants to scam you from a normal one in person. You have to trust instincts. If something smells bad it probably is. The difference between that and what this guy is doing is. He is generalizing. And using context clues that simply do not gaurentee what he is trying to gaurentee.

Now if the girl started to ask me for money for her phone bill. Or started to disappear for a day without messaging me. Or started pressuring me to book at a certain place. Those are legitimate signs of a scammer.

I would have nothing against him. But to say. A 20 year old and tinder and speaks Russian is an automatic scam. Is ridiculous.

So let’s flip it. If I met a 20 year old on tinder in miami who speaks Spanish. Or even if I met one in another state. Who wants to mee who is attractive. Does that make her an automatic scammer?? 

Scammers scam. And try to make an easy buck. This girl spends hours talking to me on Skype. When we don’t Skype she is constantly texting me.

Has never asked me for one dollar. This has gone on for months.

I mean it sounds like a lot a lot of time invested just for a scam.

But again. It may well be the best scammer ever. Therefore, I am not gonna let my guard down. But I’m not gonna automatically assume the worse when I disageee that tinder and 20 means automatic scam. And the fact that she speaks Russian.  News flash. She lives in Russia. What did you expect her to speak? Mandarin?

Yeah I'm kind of not sure you can make a statement of having gone to Venezuela as a sort of 'I can handle myself' if you stayed in relative safety during day & night as evidence of being able to handle the FSU. Granted there is the Darwinist notion of not doing something dim and acting with common sense, awareness of the environment around you to not falling foul in life.

I would suggest though that the FSU acts in a different way, they have a different thought process to Venezuelans no doubt. A lot of scams are not direct confrontations or acts of aggression. It's more a lot of acting and passive carry on for the most part. There are of course those that go further as has been illustrated. A lot of Ukrainians for example are a load of pussies they are not hard core South American gang types, they know that a bad fight can see them in a sh*tty state rum hospital in Ukraine - it could be the beginning of the end for them, they have other concerns. So they will often just try to blag or trick for the bit of extra money.

I think the main thing Rwd is trying to get at here is not that you can't handle problems but you don't know the FSU scene, yet. It doesn't work like western society works exactly so it's not as easy to detect until you've had a bit of a taste of it.

I think so long as you stick to what you  say here you will be ok. Book you own accommodation, you decide where to go and take precautions, don't allow yourself to be led astray. Problem is that some of these women look at foreigners the same so you want to be careful your another one a lady sees as 'the next foreign guy up to be duped'.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Boethius

« Reply #96 on: July 20, 2018, 01:47:06 PM »
And once again, Trench reveals his know-nothing status. 

Offline JayH

« Reply #97 on: July 20, 2018, 02:08:40 PM »
And once again, Trench reveals his know-nothing status.

:ROFL: :cluebat:

One wonders how many times he can keep doing that ! :wallbash:
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #98 on: July 20, 2018, 02:55:31 PM »
Yeah I'm kind of not sure you can make a statement of having gone to Venezuela as a sort of 'I can handle myself' if you stayed in relative safety during day & night as evidence of being able to handle the FSU. Granted there is the Darwinist notion of not doing something dim and acting with common sense, awareness of the environment around you to not falling foul in life.

I would suggest though that the FSU acts in a different way, they have a different thought process to Venezuelans no doubt. A lot of scams are not direct confrontations or acts of aggression. It's more a lot of acting and passive carry on for the most part. There are of course those that go further as has been illustrated. A lot of Ukrainians for example are a load of pussies they are not hard core South American gang types, they know that a bad fight can see them in a sh*tty state rum hospital in Ukraine - it could be the beginning of the end for them, they have other concerns. So they will often just try to blag or trick for the bit of extra money.

I think the main thing Rwd is trying to get at here is not that you can't handle problems but you don't know the FSU scene, yet. It doesn't work like western society works exactly so it's not as easy to detect until you've had a bit of a taste of it.

I think so long as you stick to what you  say here you will be ok. Book you own accommodation, you decide where to go and take precautions, don't allow yourself to be led astray. Problem is that some of these women look at foreigners the same so you want to be careful your another one a lady sees as 'the next foreign guy up to be duped'.

There is so little here that is true in this mass of bla.bla.bla from mister IknowNothing - please start over and this time only write about something you know (so a simple -> ... <- from you will suffice)

If I hadn't already read so much utter bs from you already I would call this a new low.. but it is impossible for you to know and understand less than you already do...
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline rwd123

« Reply #99 on: July 20, 2018, 04:17:22 PM »
Miami Vice was before I was born. Sit down old timer. You’re no longer relevant. Probably never were. You got nothing to substantiate your arguments.
LOL. I've got good news and bad news for you.

The bad news is you failed my shit test. Under a simulated low stress event you exposed some warning signs.
- You have been dishonest to the girl and to yourself.
- You lacked emotional self-control.
- You said negativity is a sign of immaturity, yet you were very negative and personally attacked those with opposing views.
- You fell back to relying on economic status to prove your worth.
- You displayed some weird Trenchcoat-like thinking, maybe because you're over analytical; not asperger's-like but socially awkward.
- That's on top of having no language skills or comprehension of Russian culture.

You are no doubt a smart, self-driven guy with above average IQ and analytical skills. But inter-cultural relationships require a completely different set of competencies. Be honest with yourself, you suck with women. I've worked with MBAs who think they're shit hot, but in fact awful managers. There's an art and craft to management, same with relationships. You only get that through experience. You suffer from the Dunning-Kruger effect. Be humble to your ignorance and incompetence, and be honest to yourself and to the girl. If you woo her by promising a particular lifestyle, then she'll fall in love with the lifestyle and not necessarily you. Very risky.

The good news is this the internet and not real life.

Get on a plane. Regardless of how this pantomime plays out your won't learn a thing sitting in Miami. I wish you the best with your pursuits.

Footnote: WTF is Trenchcoat talking about?

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541008
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1859
Total: 1870

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM