It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Pictures of men scammers  (Read 27293 times)

Offline Albert

Pictures of men scammers
« on: March 07, 2005, 01:17:25 PM »
http://www.livejournal.com/users/antidate/

The women are now posting pictures and stories of men whom they didn't think 'did them right.'

I found my picture there last year, and spent thousands of dollars for a 'face job.'  Now my new face in there already and I am out all my money.  This is unfair, I think I will contact my congressman.

Offline Bruno

Pictures of men scammers
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2005, 01:23:34 PM »
Why not a site about men scammer .... we have so much site about woman scammer... for man who are honest, it is not a problem...

Offline Elen

• Alt Forum
Pictures of men scammers
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2005, 10:51:22 PM »
Now my new face in there already 

Which's one?;):D 

Offline Kvinna

• Alt Forum
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
Pictures of men scammers
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2005, 11:06:51 PM »
Quote from: albert
http://www.livejournal.com/users/antidate/

This is unfair, I think I will contact my congressman.

well do us favor conntact him, we have never blacklisted any congressman but be sure we wouldn't refuse to blacklist some of them ;)
When they came for the trade unionists, I did not speak out; I was not a trade unionist. When they came for the Jews, I didnt speak up, because I wasn't a Jew. When they came for me, there was no one left to speak out.

Offline Fiorella

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Pictures of men scammers
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2005, 01:54:17 AM »
Ha! What can congressman do? Give money for new face?

I am already curious who is this guy in the list... :D

Offline Albert

Pictures of men scammers
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2005, 08:37:41 AM »
I am the best looking guy there.  Well actually, now I am the two best looking guys there.  The scars in the second photo are just barely visable.

Offline Fiorella

• Commercial Member
Pictures of men scammers
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2005, 09:10:58 AM »
Albert - you make me more and more curious! Can I see your divine face - give me a link? :cool:

Offline Albert

Pictures of men scammers
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2005, 10:12:33 AM »
Ah, but you forget that I am some sort of scammer.  So it will cost you to see my face or faces.

Send me your bank account info, passwords, etc., and I will withdraw $100 from your accounts.  Then I will send you the links to my pictures.  You can trust me on this.

And, if you like, we could get further involved because I have much more to offer.  Many ladies have fallen for my scams, but none of them are sorry, and you won't be either.

Offline Kvinna

• Alt Forum
Pictures of men scammers
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2005, 10:41:52 AM »
to [user=159]Fiorella[/user]

Меня всегда смущали демпинговые ценыб не соглашайся

мы не настолько богаты, чтобы покупать дешевые вещи
When they came for the trade unionists, I did not speak out; I was not a trade unionist. When they came for the Jews, I didnt speak up, because I wasn't a Jew. When they came for me, there was no one left to speak out.

Offline Bruno

Pictures of men scammers
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2005, 10:49:53 AM »
Kvinna,

what is ценыб ?

For the rest, i have understand :D

Offline Fiorella

• Commercial Member
Pictures of men scammers
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2005, 11:10:10 AM »
Quote from: Kvinna
to [user=159]Fiorella[/user]

Меня всегда смущали демпинговые ценыб не соглашайся

мы не настолько богаты, чтобы покупать дешевые вещи
Не говори, кума. У него, поди, и член силиконовый.

Offline Kvinna

• Alt Forum
Pictures of men scammers
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2005, 11:11:06 AM »
Quote from: Bruno
Kvinna,

what is ценыб ?

For the rest, i have understand :D

lol цены

Offline Fiorella

• Commercial Member
Pictures of men scammers
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2005, 11:11:27 AM »
Ah, but you forget that I am some sort of scammer.  So it will cost you to see my face or faces.

Send me your bank account info, passwords, etc., and I will withdraw $100 from your accounts.  Then I will send you the links to my pictures.  You can trust me on this.

And, if you like, we could get further involved because I have much more to offer.  Many ladies have fallen for my scams, but none of them are sorry, and you won't be either.
For $100 I can buy young boy any color for use not just for see.

Offline Albert

Pictures of men scammers
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2005, 11:55:49 AM »
[user=159]Fiorella[/user], true you can buy any young boy, but I can lick my forehead.

[user=184]Kvinna[/user], I am not cheap.  This is just the beginning of my scam with Fiorella.

Offline Marc Dayton

• Commercial Member
Pictures of men scammers
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2005, 12:20:11 PM »
Why know turn this post into something a bit better. What do RW call a scam by mem. Maybe we can see how they feal about some of the things men do to them ?

Offline Fiorella

• Commercial Member
Pictures of men scammers
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2005, 02:45:05 AM »
Mark, may be you will find interesting to read what thinks a woman about men

Just a simple comment regarding scammers.  

Dear friends,
I really appreciate your search for truth, goodness gracious:-)...ok
Just a simple comment regarding us, Russians and the way you treat us in the internet...only
dont flush it
when you finish reading, pleassssssssse:-)
Just a simple comment regarding scammers.
See, I am a decent simple-hearted Russian girl, Oksana is my name.
I am a modest teacher of English but due to Russian economy I have to have a bunch
of not so very well payed part-time jobs, including teaching, interpreting, pcycology.
Of course I am not satisfied with Russian reality and of course I want to relocate..but
not for the sake of relocating ONLY, I want this step to be based on mutual attraction,
love e.t.c...well, hopefully you understand me. So me not being a mercenary girl, I cant
figure out: where do you see this scammers success? I think these are more exaggerated
stories of men. Let me reveal you one simple and, alas, as it seems to me, eternal truth:
men from abroad are unbelievably GREEDY and they NEVER ever trust...even if you dont ask
them for anything at all (my case: I try to be always responsible and decent and neutral
in my letters)..but the undeniable fact based on my personal experience is that during
2 years (!) of me sincerely and ardently trying to find a husband, by means of writing
super-numerous letters (making all of them PERSONAL), putting my HEART into
relationship....me, the girl, who knows English much better than the vast majority of
these Russian dolls:-)...me, who is really GENUINE in my intention to find LOVE....I have
NEVER been presented even a single FLOWER or a mere post-card for my birthday, not talking
of New Year, good old Valentine e.t.c........
So, dear friends, my question is: where do you find these victims of the horrible Russian
scammers. I have never seen any...though maybe its because I never tried and will never
try to ask for a simple jesture of attention.......but I think that no matter whether
you ask or not ask you will still be left without flowers, believe my big experience!
Russian men are different. Its a pity the country is rolling down to alcohol and drugs...
Otherwise I would stay here.
But on the other hand I see hardly anything to do with the generosity of the HEART
(not wallet...wallet is only the reflection of this trait, if you want) on the behalf
of your dear Western male-idividuals...but I dont give up! I still hope to find a simple normal
guy who would not hesitate to send me a candy at least once a year - for my birthday...or...
maybe a crumb of bread..just kidding:-) But, honestly speaking, believe me, I never beg for
alms...and
the conclusion is that whatever happens I would rather die than ask for anything.
Though the foreign men would not display any generosity in 99 percents out of 100 cases...
trust my grave statistics! So I guess I am doomed to always get letters from men about
mistrust, scammers, e.t.c.....based on NOTHING in my personal case.
So, dear friends, my hope to find a normal simple-hearted not sceptical guy is almost at zero.
I wrote feedback letters during my free time, and I hardly have mental or moral energy
to prove to every single guy that I am me and not a con, and that black is not white...see
what you are doing?
But no problem, I will continue to loose my eye sight writing constant
self-justifications, that humiliate both me and..my nation.
Please tell me what should I do if I am from Russia...should I pray to God that people trust
me..because actions that speak louder than words do nothing?
You are treating women with equality over there, as I see........
WEll, I dont know what else to say...but my soul is still in agony and it
needs expression.
Once again thank you concerning your sense of justice. Its already so
natural to be insulted by foreign men..it does not astonish me
already..though..
Nobody paid money for ANYTHING in my life. I always worked HARD. But I guess that when a
person trusts some weird girl who does not deserve any trust because she
speaks hardly a word of English and asks for Kingdom in return, well its easy to despise me
who actually is real and has a bit more brains/pictures to reason with - in addition..which
actually should be regarded as a BONUS by any sainly-thinking individual..but no!
Mistrust only enhances owing to these "good" scores and factores!
I call it a N-A-T-U-R-A-L Murphy law:-).
Never mind, if you dont believe, let it be a big compliment for me as for a normal nice girl,
so I am touched I guess.
I have no scars on my biography, and its ME, come and see. I
need nothing from men, no money, no gifts. Nothing. Just wanted to talk and
be friends. But first - I wanted somebody to start believing me - at
least a little..to begin with, you know:-).
I feel that nobody is any different, so I decided to just be philosophic and not
take it so close to my heart..otherwise MY heart will stop..its not
made of iron..and two years of constant insults of Westerners actually had
their impact on my health and moral condition.
And this heart of mine has had enough of negativity of mens suspicions
during all this time.
Too much for my age, decency, vulnerability and sense of justice.
Sorry, but this is my sincere outlook on the matter.
NOTHING TO HIDE FROM SOCIETY!....and you guys:-)

Morally exhausted, physically tired, but not giving up:-),
continuously non-mercenary Oksana.. - whose decency you all continuously dare to doubt
even in the cases when you have known her for a long time during which any self-respecting lier
would have
dropped the relationship at a much earlier stage. But I am still talking to Westerners. Why?
Think about "why".....maybe...because I like a benefit of doubt? No!
Because I am an idiot who believe in love...stupid naive me:-)

http://www.lillavilla.com/eng/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=20&Itemid=26

Offline Fiorella

• Commercial Member
Pictures of men scammers
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2005, 02:48:30 AM »
[user=159]Fiorella[/user], true you can buy any young boy, but I can lick my forehead.

[user=184]Kvinna[/user], I am not cheap.  This is just the beginning of my scam with Fiorella.

You just have no chance to scam me. You even don't know from what to start.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2005, 02:58:00 AM by Fiorella »

Offline Goombah

Pictures of men scammers
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2005, 03:12:48 AM »
Who is this lady?

Offline BC

• Trips: 4 - 10
Pictures of men scammers
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2005, 03:25:31 AM »
Men like women who are 'too good' or 'Mr/Ms nice guy/girl' are often disregarded.  Sad but true imho if a woman treats a man like s**t he will usually pay more attention to this woman since he is afraid of rejection and wants to justify himself accordingly. Same vice versa.

Maybe it's this 'twist' that often makes such a mess out of things and even makes scammers so attractive.

Offline jb

• Trips: > 10
Pictures of men scammers
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2005, 03:57:08 AM »
Albert,

I think if you knew Kvinna's assessment of your prowness you'd not hang with that crowd very long.  I didn't get it all, but I think she accused you have having had a silicon implant done to your sex member.

In any case, I'm sorta griped by seeing Kvinna cut and paste posts from her website here, this board is not an extension of anti-date.  I'm further PO'ed at her insulting a board member here in Russian just because she thinks she can get away with it.

I think we all can figure out the reason behind anti-date, we all know the old saying that says:  "There's no wrath like a women scorned".  I think it's pretty safe to say that Kvinna probably got dumped somewhere along the way by an American, and she expects us to kiss her backside or she will say bad things about us.

Maybe it's time for the board to ban it's first member.  Is there a more classic definition of a troll?

Offline BC

• Trips: 4 - 10
Pictures of men scammers
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2005, 04:42:11 AM »
In all fairness I've seen a few cross/pasted posts that are the same on this board as on 'another' board.. copy/pasted by male members here.  I kinda wondered about that but figured what the heck.. bez problem.

Opposing, differing even provocative posts are quite good I think.  I've even picked up some good thoughts/ideas from the worst posts.

Ignoring is soo much better than banning.

Offline Bruno

Pictures of men scammers
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2005, 04:42:55 AM »

[line]
I think if you knew Kvinna's assessment of your prowness you'd not hang with that crowd very long. I didn't get it all, but I think she accused you have having had a silicon implant done to your sex member.
[line]

Kvinna have write nothing about silicon... but Fiorella, yes... but again, i have one words that i don't understand... поди ...

[line]
I think we all can figure out the reason behind anti-date
[line]

Yep, it prove that the man are not always a good gentleman... that some use RW only for sex, they some game with the feeling of woman... you have bad woman but bad boys exist too... it is only the other side of the mirror...

Yes, these russian woman are not always easy... but is it a reason to ban someone, because he don't think like you, of me, of us ... I don't agree with all she write but sometime, she have right in what she says...

Offline Elen

• Alt Forum
Pictures of men scammers
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2005, 04:48:42 AM »
поди  may be пойди (let's go) or constraction like  поди ж ты (means only a wonder(amazement ) of speaker

Offline Bruno

Pictures of men scammers
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2005, 04:58:40 AM »
Thank Elen...

JB... it was only about the price... the 100$ from Albert... it was like black humor but not specialy insulting...

Offline Fiorella

• Commercial Member
Pictures of men scammers
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2005, 06:08:27 AM »
Yeah, ban us from here! And continue to live in illusions that marriage agencies advertising offer you! Wake up and smell the cofe! Do you really think that best way to know what russian women think it listen american men?

And please, don't mix lilla villa with antidate - it is 2 projects with different admins but with one goal - to help women to make dating process more safe and avoid internet maniacs, sex-tourists and so on.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541536
Total Topics: 20868
Most Online Today: 1962
Most Online Ever: 12701