It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Pictures of men scammers  (Read 27346 times)

Offline Albert

Pictures of men scammers
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2005, 07:52:30 AM »
[user=159]Fiorella[/user], you bad girl!!  :-))  When we meet, I will have to spank you.

I do not have a silicone implant, but I am willing to try anything to please you.

Actually, it is a high priority of mine that my women friends are very pleased, so I do bring with me some silicone dildoes for their use when I am absent.

What size would you like?  Specify metric or inches.

Kiss to you,

Albert

Offline Fiorella

• Commercial Member
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
Pictures of men scammers
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2005, 07:59:31 AM »
Quote from: Goombah
Who is this lady?
Her name is Oxana, do you want to know her?

Offline Fiorella

• Commercial Member
Pictures of men scammers
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2005, 08:03:58 AM »
Quote from: albert
[user=159]Fiorella[/user], you bad girl!!  :-))  When we meet, I will have to spank you.

I do not have a silicone implant, but I am willing to try anything to please you.

Actually, it is a high priority of mine that my women friends are very pleased, so I do bring with me some silicone dildoes for their use when I am absent.

What size would you like?  Specify metric or inches.

Kiss to you,

Albert

Albert - now you know how to please a spoiled woman! I will chose some brands and give you a link, ok? But I must to add that I like to tie up men! :P

Offline Albert

Pictures of men scammers
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2005, 08:29:40 AM »
[user=159]Fiorella[/user], yes, I do know how to please a woman, spoiled or not.  I put the woman's pleasure far above my own pleasure.  It is a defect of mine.  But I will tie you up before you can tie me up.  That way I can check into your handbag and see how much money I can scam from you.

OK, send  me private message with the link and I will look at their 'merchandise.'  I have some favorite sites also and will compare the 'merchandise.'

Kiss to you,

Albert

Offline Fiorella

• Commercial Member
Pictures of men scammers
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2005, 08:38:23 AM »
Albert, do you really think that real woman take money for a date with a gentleman? In our culture man pay for everything! :cool:

Offline Albert

Pictures of men scammers
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2005, 08:52:15 AM »
[user=159]Fiorella[/user], I have dated over 150 women in FSU.  So I know quite a bit about how it works.  But, still you ladies generally have an emergency stash of cash in your handbag.  That is what I will be looking for.  If not, I generally keep the handbag and try to sell it later.  It helps increse the selling price of the handbag if you have some expensive cosmetics in there, so stock up before our date.

Offline Fiorella

• Commercial Member
Pictures of men scammers
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2005, 09:05:30 AM »
What you say about is criminal actions. I can pay to man for a service and it is legal but if you take my money from my bag it is crime and you will be puted in russian jail. Have you ever been in russian jail? There men love nicelooking guys!

Offline Goombah

Pictures of men scammers
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2005, 09:09:22 AM »
Fiorella -

I admit I am curious.  I find it unimaginable that a lady would be on the Internet actively talking with men and no-one would send her flowers.  Ever.

Kevin

Offline Albert

Pictures of men scammers
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2005, 09:17:19 AM »
[user=159]Fiorella[/user], OK then before I take your handbag, I will get you to sign a contract saying that you give to me the handbag and all of its contents for my 'services.'  And, believe me, after a sample of my 'services' you will be more than willing to sign the contract.

Also, just in case, I will get another 'face job' so that I am not so handsome if I actually do end up in a Russian prison.  I know that you will send me the money for this 'face job.'

Kiss,

Albert

Offline Fiorella

• Commercial Member
Pictures of men scammers
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2005, 09:23:22 AM »
Quote from: Goombah
Fiorella -

I admit I am curious. I find it unimaginable that a lady would be on the Internet actively talking with men and no-one would send her flowers. Ever.

Kevin
Yes, Kevin, and it is not so rarely. It depends of how woman acts - as more serious and intelligent she looks as less she gets from men. I can say it after look multiple forums with russian women.

Offline Fiorella

• Commercial Member
Pictures of men scammers
« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2005, 09:25:58 AM »
Quote from: albert
[user=159]Fiorella[/user], OK then before I take your handbag, I will get you to sign a contract saying that you give to me the handbag and all of its contents for my 'services.'  And, believe me, after a sample of my 'services' you will be more than willing to sign the contract.

Also, just in case, I will get another 'face job' so that I am not so handsome if I actually do end up in a Russian prison.  I know that you will send me the money for this 'face job.'

Kiss,

Albert

Please, read my post above - in our country man pay for all, not woman. I can pay to you if I will be satisfied AFTER but not before. And for sure not for your new face - your face is your work tool, it is your problem to care about it. :D

Offline Albert

Pictures of men scammers
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2005, 09:29:27 AM »
OK, [user=159]Fiorella[/user], I will let you have the last word for today.  I must go to do some local scamming to get money for my upcoming trip to Ukraine.

Kiss,  Albert

Offline Elen

• Alt Forum
Pictures of men scammers
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2005, 09:30:54 AM »
Please, read my post above - in our country man pay for all, not woman

I've told them but they kept refuse to understand such plain idea:?

Offline Fiorella

• Commercial Member
Pictures of men scammers
« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2005, 09:38:47 AM »
Quote from: Elen
Please, read my post above - in our country man pay for all, not woman
I've told them but they kept refuse to understand such plain idea:?
[/quote]

Then we will tell that again and again - until they get the point.

You see - Albert already is going to scam local girls for get some money for ukrainian girls. Heh, ukrainians will show him who is the boss! :D

Good luck Albert!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2005, 09:40:00 AM by Fiorella »

Offline Goombah

Pictures of men scammers
« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2005, 11:35:12 AM »
Fiorella -

Your news is sad to me, for I have stopped writing to many women simply because I could NOT see any signs of intelligence in what they wrote.  Currently I have three ladies I'm actively writing to.  Only one was I introduced to as being both intelligent and attractive - and that she is.

Another is very, very, pretty, but it unclear if she is real.  Apparently she works and lives at a hospital as a nurse, does not have her own phone, is not computer literate, so requires all letters to go though an agency (amruss.ru) that I've heard decent things about - but I'm not sure it is her that I talk to or some clever person at amruss (some decent things, but not a lot either way).  

The third is good looking, very nice eye candy when made up (yeah, looks are a filter when surfing to figure out who to write to - sorry, I'm male, its a genetic flaw we have), decent but not drop-dead gorgeous with just lipstick, but writes letters that if I posted people would scream SCAMMER.  Alas, she answers very specific questions, and all I ask, which is not scammer operating proceedure, its just wrapped in such flowerly stuff that its hard to tell.  She also hinted at love much too soon and has violated just about every other scam warning shy of asking for money.  Very confusing.  Perhaps she just reads too many romance novels, or is trying way to hard to impress with words, but  after a dozen letters I still don't really know her - or perhaps I do and she is just superfiscial at heart, which would be a shame.

I am very close to dropping the last two and focusing on the very real intelligent one, but my little brain won't let me drop the second, and my big brain simply wants to UNDERSTAND the third - which it finds quite the mystery.

Kevin

Offline Fiorella

• Commercial Member
Pictures of men scammers
« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2005, 11:57:57 AM »
Why not you meet both girls? Anyway it can be natural to chose from 2 girls - not as many men do choosing from 100! We can have such choice even in real life - one girl in office and one girl in gym, both are attractive, which one to chose??? It is only much more complicated when it is internationally.

But different men look for different things in girls - not so many look for intellect, for most is enough to have pretty face and get sweet letters. That is why scammers are still have success - they know how to use this men's desire. And after that when decent girl try to do something for seduct a man (it is easy to fall in love in letters!) she can be suspected as scammer!

Offline Goombah

Pictures of men scammers
« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2005, 12:07:27 PM »
Fiorella -

Logistics is the primary problem.  I get 4 weeks of time off work every year, I could easily use 6-8 weeks.  My old boss would have worked something out with me, but my new one isn't  somebody I would even approach with such an idea.

So I am looking to visit my intelligent real lady in her home in Omsk in April for a week, with a two week vacation on the black sea tentatively scheduled for June or July.

My very, very, pretty lady has suggested spending time in Odessa over the summer - a break for her, which sounds good.  If things don't work out in April, she would be a very pleasant alternative - I like her ideas around romance a lot.

The third lady will bend over any way I ask to meet me - which is part of the concern - she is too eager (very pretty, pm me and I'll send you a link, 24, no kids - pursuing me (see avatar photo))  Just feels way to good to be true.  After 6 letters over perhaps 2 weeks, we talked about me coming to visit in 2 months, and she offered to put me up in her flat.  When I declined that, she offered to stay with me in my apartment.  Now she is talking about her family going to the caribbean for vacation, would it be easier for me to join them there (yes, as a matter of fact, it would).  Of course, I'm dangerously close to running out of vacation with just the first lady.

Offline Fiorella

• Commercial Member
Pictures of men scammers
« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2005, 12:27:18 PM »
You know - just my humble opinion - you are 47 years old and your 3th girl is only 24! Do you really think that you can create serious relationships with such young girl? She is a kid! Anyway, listen your head and your heart. If you go to Omsk, I can ask one friend who has a girlfriend from there - he can tell you about the town and give recommendations. But really, siberian women are the best!

By the way, Odessa is in Ukraine and it is someway criminal capital of the country.

Offline Goombah

Pictures of men scammers
« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2005, 12:55:03 PM »
46.. and just by a few months <smile>.  I have a floor of 23 for ladies, and a preference for 28ish - although I got along really well with a 25 yo in Ukraine, but not well enough to keep her from going back to her local boyfriend - a lesson I learned.  I think I was just a nice diversion to her, although she was very nice while I was there and I honestly think she was serious at that time.  I do not think she had thought through the path she was starting to travel though.

I was quite serious about the 25 yo, and probably would have become engaged to her had she put half the effort into the relationship I did after I left town.  We had five dates while I was in Kiev, but were not intimate, which I was fine with. Oh well, "Water over the damm" as we say.

Oddly, my third lady has told me that she has given up on Internet dating and had her profile removed.  She is interested in a few men, of which I am one, and she still hopes we meet someday soon.  I checked, her profile is indeed gone.  Need to write the agency and find out why.

Trying a different anti-scam technique for lady #2.  I've asked the agency to provide her with a disposable camera, let her take photos of herself, herself with friends, things she likes in St. Petersburg, etc. - then develop the film and provide both of us copies - all for compensation of course.  I can think of no reason they would not be willing to do this unless the lady does not exist.  Hopefully will get a reply tomorrow.  I'm ready for my heart to get another scar...  I went ahead and attached my #2 girl's photo - just in case someone recognizes her.

Kevin

Offline Turboguy

• Trips: > 10
Pictures of men scammers
« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2005, 04:31:43 PM »
Personally Goombah I would recommend keeping your options open.   I have been doing this for a long time and who you write and who you meet can often be as different as night and day.   It is even more the case when you are working with an interpreter.   Often you are not writing the gal, you are writing the interpreter. 

When you really meet these gals you will find ones that you were sure were "the one" that in person you don't like at all, and then you will find others that you are meet simply becasue you are going to be in Moscow on your way to Omsk and you have some time to kill and meet one that did not seem special and she turns out to be fantastic.  

Till you are sure you have the right one the more choices you have the better.  Good luck in whatever you do.

Offline Frank

Pictures of men scammers
« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2005, 08:08:25 PM »
Kevin, your #2 gal looks very nice.  It might just be me, but that looks like a magazine picture.
When in doubt, run!!!!!!!

Offline Kvinna

• Alt Forum
  • Trips: None (yet)
Pictures of men scammers
« Reply #46 on: March 09, 2005, 08:31:16 PM »
[user=159]Fiorella[/user] убей меня, но такое впечатление, что фотка не настоящая, хотя я могу ошибаться, ему виднее

Risk and maybe you will win
When they came for the trade unionists, I did not speak out; I was not a trade unionist. When they came for the Jews, I didnt speak up, because I wasn't a Jew. When they came for me, there was no one left to speak out.

Offline Bruno

Pictures of men scammers
« Reply #47 on: March 09, 2005, 09:00:28 PM »
[line]
[user=159]Fiorella[/user] убей меня, но такое впечатление, что фотка не настоящая, хотя я могу ошибаться, ему виднее

[line]

Kvinna, please, use english on these forum... certainly when it is interesting information...

But i don't understand you... in Russia, you think that these photo is not true... and in english, you say to Kevin to take the risk...

It was interesting to know why you think the photo is not true... we are here for help people to find the right soulmate ... no for send them in a trap...

Offline Kvinna

• Alt Forum
  • Trips: None (yet)
Pictures of men scammers
« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2005, 10:00:30 PM »
Quote from: Bruno

[line]

[line]

Kvinna, please, use english on these forum... certainly when it is interesting information...

But i don't understand you... in Russia, you think that these photo is not true... and in english, you say to Kevin to take the risk...

It was interesting to know why you think the photo is not true... we are here for help people to find the right soulmate ... no for send them in a trap...

so if he will be trapped you will accuse me of his fault? so it is my fault he has chosen the pretty face?
When they came for the trade unionists, I did not speak out; I was not a trade unionist. When they came for the Jews, I didnt speak up, because I wasn't a Jew. When they came for me, there was no one left to speak out.

Offline Bruno

Pictures of men scammers
« Reply #49 on: March 09, 2005, 10:31:30 PM »
I don't accuse you of something... only i find strange that when you write in Russian, you are suspicious to these woman and when you write in English, you write that he can try...

It is like you wish man be scammed... and i don't like this because each man scammed is again a bad reputation for russian woman... the work to so forum is lead both woman and man to understand each other better ( cultural difference ) and lead them to happiness...

If i think that a Belgium man is a scam, i will not be afraid to say it to everybody... and certainly, i go never say to a russian woman to try... it is a morale and ethics point of view... we call this honesty.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541556
Total Topics: 20868
Most Online Today: 1789
Most Online Ever: 12701