It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Putin signs law allowing him to run for two more terms  (Read 12919 times)

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Putin signs law allowing him to run for two more terms
« on: April 05, 2021, 11:00:32 PM »

Does he have a chance in winning two more elections? Lol

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/putin-signs-law-allowing-him-to-run-for-two-more-terms-as-russian-president/ar-BB1fkGcS?ocid=msedgntp

Biden and the Democrats aren't far behind Putin when it comes to securing power for life. They cheat in elections and use the media to put out propaganda. In the link below you'll see they are trying to make Washington DC the 51st state. This will give them two more Senators increasing their power in government. They will write laws to secure their hold on power and pack the courts with judges who'd side with their policies. Who are we to criticize guys like Putin anymore?

http://oversight.house.gov/legislation/hearings/hr-51-making-dc-the-51st-state-0
« Last Edit: April 05, 2021, 11:03:48 PM by BillyB »
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Sailor291

Re: Putin signs law allowing him to run for two more terms
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2021, 10:59:46 AM »
I am very afraid for the future if my country!!

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2021, 01:28:23 PM »

They have a Czar/Tsar in Russia. If Putin leaves office he gets killed or gets
thrown in jail. His enemies are too powerful and too corrupt to let him live.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Shadow

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2021, 11:26:53 PM »
They have a Czar/Tsar in Russia. If Putin leaves office he gets killed or gets
thrown in jail. His enemies are too powerful and too corrupt to let him live.
I though Putin kills all his enemies?  Where do those powerful ones come from?
No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

Offline Shadow

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2021, 11:28:11 PM »
Considering you show an American flag, I doubt Putin is going to be president there within the next 10 years. However after that he might decide to come over and run.

Offline Sailor291

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2021, 08:48:59 AM »
Considering you show an American flag, I doubt Putin is going to be president there within the next 10 years. However after that he might decide to come over and run.

I was not implying Russia.  I am afraid for the future if my country under these leftist demigods in charge now and the insane policies they are putting in place.  Destroying everything my country is made of.   Could care less what Putin does in Russia, that’s their problem.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2021, 09:19:03 AM »

You are watching a slow takeover of our country conducted by corrupt people. I never thought I'd live in a time that would happen. Even some Democrats get it. Democrat voting Charles Barkley said on tv that the politicians are the one causing race wars in their attempt to divide and conquer us.

http://twitter.com/runBMC57/status/1378435984707133445

If you're reading the news about the cop Derick Chauvin court case, the media is reporting in a way that makes Chauvin look guilty but I seen the evidence and he will most likely be found not guilty and our politicians will tell cops to stand down and allow the destruction of our cities again this summer because people are going to be upset with the juries ruling. I'm not Nostradamus. Like Charles Barkley, I know they want to divide and conquer us to solidify their power.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Shadow

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2021, 10:16:36 AM »
I was not implying Russia.  I am afraid for the future if my country under these leftist demigods in charge now and the insane policies they are putting in place.  Destroying everything my country is made of.   Could care less what Putin does in Russia, that’s their problem.
All I can say to comfort you is that these leftists would be called right-wing in Europe. And we are still alive.

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2021, 10:25:04 AM »
You are watching a slow takeover of our country conducted by corrupt people. I never thought I'd live in a time that would happen. Even some Democrats get it. Democrat voting Charles Barkley said on tv that the politicians are the one causing race wars in their attempt to divide and conquer us.

http://twitter.com/runBMC57/status/1378435984707133445

Right On, Bruddah!!! CB's always been awesome, and was never afraid to tell it like it is. He once said publicly many black folks cry victim to hide their laziness. The majority of them are hard working folks. It is unfortunate the lazy few are the ones the media gives coverage to.

America IS awesome without these lobbyists-sucking clowns off DC. Start with that Chicago stooge...

If you're reading the news about the cop Derick Chauvin court case, the media is reporting in a way that makes Chauvin look guilty but I seen the evidence and he will most likely be found not guilty and our politicians will tell cops to stand down and allow the destruction of our cities again this summer because people are going to be upset with the juries ruling. I'm not Nostradamus. Like Charles Barkley, I know they want to divide and conquer us to solidify their power.

Derick's an idiot. Regardless of whether or not Floyd was high on drugs, what he did was criminal. Jail is where he belongs.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 10:28:03 AM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Sailor291

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2021, 11:01:44 AM »

Right On, Bruddah!!! CB's always been awesome, and was never afraid to tell it like it is. He once said publicly many black folks cry victim to hide their laziness. The majority of them are hard working folks. It is unfortunate the lazy few are the ones the media gives coverage to.

America IS awesome without these lobbyists-sucking clowns off DC. Start with that Chicago stooge...

Derick's an idiot. Regardless of whether or not Floyd was high on drugs, what he did was criminal. Jail is where he belongs.

And how many years of law enforcement experience do you have to back that up?  I have 25 years worth!!!

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2021, 11:41:26 AM »
And how many years of law enforcement experience do you have to back that up?  I have 25 years worth!!!

ZIP.

There's no justification having your knees in that position for as long as he did over a drugged, motionless person, with 3 other guys having him on hold on the ground, for nearly 9 minutes when even his own men are telling him he ought to let go.

What does your 25 years of experience is telling you, I'm curious. Don't cop-out out of it. Enlighten us.
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2021, 12:29:19 PM »
All I can say to comfort you is that these leftists would be called right-wing in Europe. And we are still alive.

Left leaning leaders running a country isn't necessarily a problem as long as they are sincerely trying to better the country. Having corrupt politicians in power rigging elections is a problem no matter what side of the fence they are on. They do not want to better the country, they just want to enrich themselves and secure more power. We have both Democrats and Republicans that refuse to address the election fraud and they all need to go. In Arizona they are going to do a complete audit and knock door to door asking people who they voted for and the Democrats there are suing to have that stopped.

As far as Chauvin goes, no matter how ugly it looked, Minneapolis police department has a policy that allows police to hold down people with a knee on the neck as long as its not on the windpipe. Chauvin probably did it to 100s of people with nobody dying. Floyd did not die under Chauvin's knee anyway. Dispatcher's tape calls for fire backup to the ambulance that picked up Floyd. Floyd went into cardiac arrest 5 minutes after the cops turned him over to medical personnel.

A friend of mine is a nurse who said people on drugs can go into a rage overpowering cops so he understands why there were 4 cops on Floyd, a very big guy. He said if cops underestimate who they are dealing with, they can lose their life. Better safe than sorry. Cops deserve to go home to the families after every shift. He also said when people on drugs crash, they crash hard and it may be hard to detect a heartbeat.

Bottom line is a jury of 12 everyday people will be making a decision and we have to accept that decision. I believe their decision will not align with the media's narrative that the video shows Chauvin clearly killed Floyd. This will lead to massive rioting and our politicians will do nothing to stop it. They want the general population pacified. Politicians won't put up a wall at the border or protect us with military but they will put up a wall at the Capitol and surround themselves with military to keep us out.

Offline GQBlues

« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 01:27:42 PM by GQBlues »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2021, 03:18:50 PM »

GQ, the fake news media is setting people up to be angry. Those videos mean nothing to me. They don't show the witnesses being cross examined by the defense attorney. Just as easy is it for the prosecution to find cops that say they wouldn't do what Chauvin did, the defense will present cops that say they would do what Chauvin did but you're not going to see that testimony on fake news. They need riots and riots will happen.

Chauvin was allowed to put his knee on the side of Floyd's neck according to police policy. I read the policy that is now removed off the Minneapolis Police department site. They neutered cops around the country so murders and violent crimes skyrocketed over the Floyd incident. Knee jerk reactions rarely solve anything and in this case, caused more harm to people.

Here's a video of the dispatchers recording. Start at 8:10 to hear it. Floyd was alive in the ambulance and then had a heart attack. That means Floyd wasn't dead under Chauvin's knee. Fake news isn't going to tell you that but I suspect the dispatchers tape will be played in court. Also Fake news isn't going to tell you Floyd had a cocktail of drugs in his body, so much it could kill a horse.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2021, 03:22:20 PM »
I thought Putin kills all his enemies?  Where do those powerful ones come from?

Him and his regime is constantly stealing and pulling the noose tighter and
tighter around Russian freedom. He keeps harassing countries and people
around him. He will never run out of powerful enemies. He will always
push for more power and more money. He will kill more journalists
he will jail more adversaries. He can't stop

FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2021, 03:24:23 PM »
If you're reading the news about the cop Derick Chauvin court case

Off topic  :offtopic:
FSUW don't do vague

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2021, 04:27:54 PM »

GQ, the fake news media is setting people up to be angry....

Since this is your thread, I'll just address that little snippet. BillyB, it doesn't matter. The cops that were called to witness pretty much said you already had a non-resisting subject. He was cuffed, in a prone position and is no longer a danger to any of the officers or anyone else. FWIW, Derek could've held his head with his hand with very little pressure, since there were two other officers holding his body down, George would've been helpless to move.

An officer checked his pulse and said he doesn't have any. He told Derek maybe to let him go. He didn't, the full 9 minutes.

Whether it's first degree, 2nd or 3rd...George is dead. Derek is principally, or contributory, the caused of it.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 04:47:35 PM by GQBlues »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2021, 10:02:17 PM »

Whether it's first degree, 2nd or 3rd...George is dead. Derek is principally, or contributory, the caused of it.

Floyd's passenger in the car took the 5th. He's Floyd's drug dealer and Floyd had enough drugs in him to kill a horse or 3 humans. Normally it's the drug dealer that gets charged with murder if they overdose a customer.

Autopsy performed said Floyd didn't have any injuries to his body or neck and didn't die of asphyxiation.

Another problem for those that want to see the cop in jail is the prosecutor wanted to please the public and because of that, the cop is more likely to be found not guilty. Charges need 'intent'. For example, let's say you get in a fight with a guy jacked up on drugs. You hit him and made him bleed. Fights over but 5 minutes later he goes into cardiac arrest. Prosecutor charges you with 1st and 2nd degree murder. Jury is given definition of what that is and it includes the word 'intent'. Defense attorney reminds jury you didn't intend to murder the guy. You got in a fight out of anger. Jury rules not guilty but could've ruled guilty if prosecutor went for lesser charge and felt you are partially responsible for death. Cops have more protections against lawsuits than citizens like us. Also I don't believe the cop intended to kill Floyd, especially with the cameras on him. He was allowed to use discretion when putting his knee on Floyd. If a cop makes a mistake, the police department and city can be sued but cops are usually immune from being punished more than being fired.

Just be ready guys for a shit show. It'll be worse than last years and our politicians will tell cops to stand down and allow it to happen. BLM and Antifa are todays Hilter Brown shirts and Mussolini's Black shirts that terrorized and pacified civilians in cities.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 10:16:10 PM by BillyB »

Offline fathertime

« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2021, 10:09:33 PM »
If the officer gets off, there should be massive protests.   He killed the man, and looking at the totality of circumstances it was with intent.  We shall see if the jury agrees. 

Fathertime! 
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline fathertime

« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2021, 06:30:47 AM »

It's not just democrats, the US in general tries to foment outrage across the globe when it we think it is in our financial interests to do so.

Fathertime!
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2021, 08:28:31 AM »

Floyd's passenger in the car took the 5th. He's Floyd's drug dealer and Floyd had enough drugs in him to kill a horse or 3 humans. Normally it's the drug dealer that gets charged with murder if they overdose a customer.

Autopsy performed said Floyd didn't have any injuries to his body or neck and didn't die of asphyxiation....

He died of cardiac arrest brought about by hypoxia. You may attribute this to the drugs in the system, but medical experts upon understanding the condition in which George had undergone, pointed to George being handcuffed on the ground with his face and body facing the ground, while 3 men putting their weight on him - Derek having his knees on his neck and shoulder.

Hold your hands on your back in the position of being handcuffed, then lay straight on the corner of the floor and wall, even without 3 men pushing against your back, chest and neck....your breathing will be gravely shortened. Stay in that position for 9 minutes....

Have someone give you a rear naked choke...see how fast your heart beats instantly even after 20 seconds...Your system will shutdown before one minute is over. You'll be out cold shortly after. If the choke continues, you're dead meat.

The question isn't what exactly is the cause of death, it is whether Derek is attributed principally or contributory cause to his death. Either way, he needs to be in jail.

George Floyd did not need to be in that condition for nearly 9 minutes because he was no longer a threat to the officers nor to anyone else. He was motionless and subdued. But they kept him in that position for as long as they did.

http://www.medpagetoday.com/blogs/working-stiff/86913

>>...At the start of the video, Floyd has already appeared to have lost bladder function. This can be a sign of medical distress. Floyd specifically mentions "the knee in my neck," a coherent statement and not the grunting and screaming we typically hear in deaths from excited delirium. As this video starts, Officer Chauvin already has his knee pressed on Floyd's neck, and you can see that pressure is being applied to the part of his anatomy that contain the carotid arteries and jugular veins. Floyd first appears to become unresponsive at 4:01. He stops talking, his eyes close, and his face is still. Bystanders start noticing this at 4:45. At 6:58 an officer checks his pulse. Officer Chauvin's knee doesn't come off Floyd's neck until 7:55, over 3 minutes after Floyd first seems to have gone unconscious....<<
« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 09:16:44 AM by GQBlues »

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2021, 08:31:12 AM »
If the officer gets off, there should be massive protests.   He killed the man, and looking at the totality of circumstances it was with intent.  We shall see if the jury agrees. 

Fathertime!

The toughest part in these hearings, just as it were in the OJ and Rodney King hearings, it has to be proven beyond reasonable doubt.

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2021, 08:47:38 AM »
Lock em up!
Derick Chauvin and Putin, too.
Throw away the keys.
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

Offline BillyB

« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2021, 09:35:54 AM »
Have someone give you a rear naked choke...see how fast your heart beats instantly even after 20 seconds...Your system will shutdown before one minute is over. You'll be out cold shortly after. If the choke continues, you're dead meat.

I have a laborer who got the crap kicked out of him many times from cops. He's grown up now and admits he started hostilities and 'deserved' it. One time three male cops took him down while a female cop was repeatedly kicked his head. What that female cop done was wrong but we are asking humans to do a job that is stressful and dangerous and emotions can make them do things more than they are supposed to, especially when in a fight. They have to win the fight while rules say they can't go all out like their opponent can. I know a nurse who said they seen guys on drugs strapped down and they get superhuman strength and break free. They can even break out of handcuffs. Cops take precautions and three guys on Floyd may have been routine for a guy his size in that situation. Chauvin may have been in that situation a 100 times in his career pinning down thugs and everybody walked away. This time somebody died, a guy who had a lethal dose of drugs in him.

The toughest part in these hearings, just as it were in the OJ and Rodney King hearings, it has to be proven beyond reasonable doubt.

"Proven beyond a reasonable doubt" is a good standard to apply in court when trying to throw a person in jail for life. There's lots of doubt here on what killed Floyd. Some, if not all jurors are going to rule that Floyd died in the ambulance due to drugs, not under Chauvin's knee. Some jurors may feel Chauvin is partially responsible but due to the definition of 2nd degree murder, he is innocent because he had no 'intent' to kill Floyd. They would consider it an accident due to human error or bad police policy and cops are immune from prosecution if they followed police department policy and simply made an error in judgement such as pinning down Floyd too long.

Chauvin is going to be found not guilty or worst case scenario it's going to be a hung jury because I don't see 12 jurors saying he's guilty. They've already put four layers of fencing around the court topped with razor wire. They know there's going to be riots. Politicians will allow the riots instead of asking people in America to accept the court process and accept the decision of 12 jurors who actually got to see ALL the evidence. All we get is the media narrative of what happened.

Offline Shadow

« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2021, 09:44:24 AM »
Him and his regime is constantly stealing and pulling the noose tighter and
tighter around Russian freedom. He keeps harassing countries and people
around him. He will never run out of powerful enemies. He will always
push for more power and more money. He will kill more journalists
he will jail more adversaries. He can't stop
So far the Russians have more than enough freedom, and you are unable to name the enemies you claim he has.As for Putin being personally responsible for everything in Russia, perhaps realise there are quite a few more people living there.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540998
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1969
Total: 1980

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM