It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Ukrainian Boxer consolidates 4 Cruiserweight Titles  (Read 1027 times)

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Ukrainian Boxer consolidates 4 Cruiserweight Titles
« on: July 22, 2018, 03:00:29 PM »
http://www.kyivpost.com/ukraine-politics/ukrainian-boxer-oleksandr-usyk-becomes-absolute-world-cruiserweight-champion-video.html

As I have posted here before  . . .

The most vicious hand to hand combat I have ever seen occurred between two late 20s something Ukrainian men at a Metro Underground in Kharkiv.

Either of them would have killed me within 30 seconds.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline JayH

Re: Ukrainian Boxer consolidates 4 Cruiserweight Titles
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2018, 03:25:32 PM »
Ironic you mention  fight in underground --just a few days after the idiot poster Trenchcoat labelled Ukrainians as "weak"!
I have commented in the past about witnessing numerous fights--one on one and all the way to all in brawls-- and as viscous as is possible to imagine.
Some of the fights have been between very skilled fighters ( as you also observed) and no place for the feint hearted.

I have told this story previously -- I was in a bar with 2 statuesque blonde girls ( dressed immaculately)-- and a couple of the local goons started getting mouthy about me being with the girls ( or girls with me!). I said to the girls "let's just go" --  and we started to walk out.One of the guys followed across the room abusing me and in particular the girls -- as we got to the door this guy moved in very close to the girl following me -- she turned around and punched him hard square on the nose-! the punch broke his nose and blood poured out as he staggered backwards !!  His "friends' all started laughing at him !
We walked out and girls continued as if it was no big deal and just another night out ! It turned out that she did a lot of training and was more than qualified to look after herself !

SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline BdHvA

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2018, 04:49:19 PM »
http://www.kyivpost.com/ukraine-politics/ukrainian-boxer-oleksandr-usyk-becomes-absolute-world-cruiserweight-champion-video.html

As I have posted here before  . . .

The most vicious hand to hand combat I have ever seen occurred between two late 20s something Ukrainian men at a Metro Underground in Kharkiv.

Either of them would have killed me within 30 seconds.

I suspect what both Jay and ML witnessed were so-called SAMBO techniques. This was a Soviet martial arts form developed for the military in the period between World War 1 and 2. It is still widely practiced from youth to adult levels throughout the former Soviet Union. It has elements of both judo and wrestling.

Yes the goal in the military is death to your adversary.
Experierence is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. A. Huxley

Offline JayH

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2018, 06:09:24 PM »

The fight was in Moscow-Usyk wrapped himself with Ukrainian flag   and played this stick it to the Russians music ! :clapping:

"We will not give our land to anybody! .." The song "Brothers" by the author Vasyl Zhadan, under which Alexander Usik based on traditional public weighing before the fight with Gassiev in Moscow, conquered Ukrainians with actual text and "combat" music. We offer to listen to her once again and admire the departure of Alexander, who became the forerunner of the great sports triumph!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=26&v=HGo2mUAPFYk
« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 06:16:30 PM by JayH »
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541006
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1880
Total: 1891

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM