It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Gator Sighting  (Read 6292 times)

Offline Gator

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Gator Sighting
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2023, 10:13:07 AM »
Happy New Year!

This thread has been inactive for a year, yet was only 7 pages deep into the archives.  I assume this refelcts the political situation in Russia and Ukraine.

My American girl friend and I are enjoying life in Tampa.  She is absolutely ideal in the three G's:   genial, generous, and gorgeous.   Our relationship defies all the "no no's," yet here we are.  She is planning to start a business with a recent insurance settlement.  The infant boy is in his terrible two's but does it with a big smile.

In summary, after 10 years of Russian speakers, my home is now a place of contentment with six humans, one dog and a cat.  Did I just write contentment?  That was never a goal of my working life.    I must be getting old. 

I have not been in contact with anyone other than Lilia (who has done well in Canada, with some remarkable achievements).  In a quick scan of the archives, it was sad to read about JB's passing.  He was a character and a sage.  Did you know in Siberia he once dined on mammoth? 

Hope everyone is happy and well.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541437
Total Topics: 20863
Most Online Today: 2422
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1961
Total: 1970

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 05:23:57 PM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Today at 04:41:40 PM

international travel by 2tallbill
Today at 04:20:06 PM

Re: Does it ever feel strange to visit a place where you were with a previous girl? by 2tallbill
Today at 04:05:32 PM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Today at 04:05:13 PM

International travel by 2tallbill
Today at 02:39:39 PM

Re: Does it ever feel strange to visit a place where you were with a previous girl? by ML
Today at 02:16:29 PM

Does it ever feel strange to visit a place where you were with a previous girl? by Trenchcoat
Today at 11:21:59 AM

Re: Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by Trenchcoat
Today at 08:13:26 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine by Trenchcoat
Today at 08:03:37 AM