It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Where are all the average girls?  (Read 8806 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Where are all the average girls?
« on: April 02, 2019, 07:12:33 PM »
So looking on fdate and I would say approx 80 percentage of the girls are 8-10 model girls, then about 10 percent of girl 5-7's then about another 10 percent of girls in the 1-4 looks category. Now I know Ukraine etc has a disproportionate amount of hot women to many western countries. However, even this amount seems disproportionately high. In the west you can probably guess on around anywhere between perhaps around 10-40 percent of girls being in the 8-10 category if in say a uni lecture or some sort of function, etc.

My thoughts are that nothing good is likely to come from going for the 8-10 girls, that they are in it for what they can get in an insincere way. Even if I found one with chemistry because they rate so highly on looks they would be a load of guys chomping at the bit to get with them and chemistry with a fair amount of other guys also.

I've looked on Mamba and that's not the down to earth site it used to be, it's much the same there. Other sites seem much the same also, In guessing it's to cater for what turns the majority of WM in when they start this search.

So apart from the few girls I can scrape from sites like fdate, where do I go for the everyday 5-7 girl in Ukraine. The type of girl that works in a grocery store (who doesn't look totally drained of life) or other bog standard job. I imagine they are more numerous than on International Dating websites and are not the prettiest girls so past over by most locals, so where online might they be found?
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Where are all the average girls?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2019, 09:48:41 PM »
Just date o e of the average UK lasses and put a roof over HER head...  You know she will be grateful...wear a short skirt and listen to your every word.....

It's what you want and no one will 'steal her off you'....

Wait a .mo..... I got it...that will not work....the UK lass knows the law...she'll be gone, taking you and any child and you will still fail..

Plan B..

Sort out the misogynist in you...

THEN, revisit dating..

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2019, 01:59:15 AM »
So looking on fdate and I would say approx 80 percentage of the girls are 8-10 model girls, then about 10 percent of girl 5-7's then about another 10 percent of girls in the 1-4 looks category. Now I know Ukraine etc has a disproportionate amount of hot women to many western countries. However, even this amount seems disproportionately high. In the west you can probably guess on around anywhere between perhaps around 10-40 percent of girls being in the 8-10 category if in say a uni lecture or some sort of function, etc.

My thoughts are that nothing good is likely to come from going for the 8-10 girls, that they are in it for what they can get in an insincere way. Even if I found one with chemistry because they rate so highly on looks they would be a load of guys chomping at the bit to get with them and chemistry with a fair amount of other guys also.

I've looked on Mamba and that's not the down to earth site it used to be, it's much the same there. Other sites seem much the same also, In guessing it's to cater for what turns the majority of WM in when they start this search.

So apart from the few girls I can scrape from sites like fdate, where do I go for the everyday 5-7 girl in Ukraine. The type of girl that works in a grocery store (who doesn't look totally drained of life) or other bog standard job. I imagine they are more numerous than on International Dating websites and are not the prettiest girls so past over by most locals, so where online might they be found?
Trench, many western men today are making rational calculations on "how to avoid the competition for women between men or find a way to get it less fierce"There is no such a path where you can find the ideal road where every risk is at zero, every other men is prisoner in a camp, and the 10 % of 5-7 girls are golden opposite to the 8-10 who are rotten.

Trench it's time to work on your insecurities because such type of thinking don't work in the real world.I already recommanded you to improve your life and as possible, travel and meet a lot of women, especially from the FSU, not necessarily in the way to marry them or to f.... them.

Trench, if you have such level of hesitation and fear it's better to 1/ change your life and become an expart in FSU so you don't need to marry 2/ avoid FSU for ever if you have to stay in your country because basically there is no other way to live with a slavic women except to marry her. 3/ Date local FSU but that's not easy.

I see your volume of posts here as an unhealthy life and considering that you not a pensioner you have better to do.

"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline BC

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2019, 02:39:50 AM »
I see your volume of posts here as an unhealthy life and considering that you not a pensioner you have better to do.

Like learning how to date local girls.. if ya can't do that it won't be any better on the other side of the Channel.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2019, 02:48:02 AM »
Like learning how to date local girls.. if ya can't do that it won't be any better on the other side of the Channel.
+1
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2019, 02:52:58 AM »
Can we all focus on the question in hand please.

Please avoid the usual tit for tat, I am quite happy where I am with myself now. I'm not insecure, I'm realistic and open eyed about the results to expect. 8-10 girls may suit some guys but for me if I took one back home I know it likely would not go well. I know there are risks in life but I know that I also should look to be realistic. I want a proper relationship with a girl, one where I enjoy sharing a relationship not a scenario where a girl isn't commited to me. I don't see many of the 8-10 girls as possessing the commitment I want.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2019, 04:08:46 AM »
Sadly, there is simply no point in you starting new threads and expecting answers to 'hypotheticals'.

You are miles away from pulling anywhere..based on your attitude..

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2019, 04:35:33 AM »

And this shows exactly how subjective your idiotic "ratingsystem" is.
If i take a look on fdating now and I would use your way of rating  - I would say maybe ~10% of the girls are in the 8-10 range.

Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline BC

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2019, 05:05:50 AM »
Can we all focus on the question in hand please.

Don't shoot the messengers for pointing out the obvious.

If leaves of a tree are turning strange colors in the wrong season, one has to look for problems with the roots.

Here, the 'root' needing help is you, thus all your efforts to paint leaves green don't hold for long.

Post all you want, but in the end you are only deceiving yourself.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2019, 05:32:01 AM »
If i take a look on fdating now and I would use your way of rating  - I would say maybe ~10% of the girls are in the 8-10 range.
I do agree here Trench that your entire ranking system is quite subjective.
I cannot disagree however with you Trench that the MATHEMATICAL possibility of a 9 is that she can flakes (rebounds) every time and especially in the west, so her options are far better than a 6.
But for the scale system, don't forget that FSU women have an art to embellish their photos. I don't remind exactly but in one of my trip i compared the photos with the women i met. Only 20%, no more, were better than photos. But at least 40/50% were less beautiful.

So IMHO 8 and 9 on fdating (i am also on fdating, my ex wife got me back there also in 2011) are perhaps around 20/30% of the dating crownd no more and less than 10% of the overall female population, ranking women for the age they have, decade after decade (you cannot give the same ranking to a 50 years lady and a model of 20).

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2019, 05:45:41 AM »
It doesn’t matter if a woman is a 5 or a 10. If she is not in love, the end result will be the same. The rating system is a stupid way to choose a potential mate.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2019, 06:36:21 AM »
"If she is not in love, the end result will be the same. The rating system is a stupid way to choose a potential mate."

the rating system is kinda like "face control"
it's encoded in our genes it's worked for millions of years...
it's only the "first gate" for a potential mate to pass through - there are many more

i think all signs point to a coming collapse in our current social structure
things like marriage, etc will be obsolete
all of these things are cultural artifacts
"events" are going to shatter this fragile culture
krimster will laugh and laugh...

Offline Davo

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2019, 07:02:43 AM »

Best advice you will ever receive!!!! Embrace it!!!!

Although I have been in a relationship of some kind since age 12 (met my ex and mother of my children at age 14), I found myself single again at aged 39 and realised despite living with a woman for over 20 years, I had no clue about dating or where to even begin.

It took two years of working on my personal issues, reading online, hanging out with single guys who have experience dating, a hell of a lot of trial and error and countless rejections, to finally feel confident in my abilities with attracting women and dating.

I literally committed every spare minute of my time to the cause. 300+ speed dates, countless real dates, approaching women in the street, pubs and during  my daily travels.... I even met a woman in my local chemist and dated her for a little while.

Like anything in life, some people are naturally gifted with sport, business etc... and attracting woman. Guys like  me have to work hard to have success.

If I didn’t put in all the hard yards at home, I’m sure I wouldn’t have been nearly as successful as I have been over the last few weeks on the ground in Russia.

Many  people here have directly asked about your dating history at home and you avoid it, combine that with things you say and it indicates  really haven’t dated before. It’s nothing to be ashamed of.... I had only been with one women ever  up to a few years ago. Be honest with yourself and realise you’re way over your head due to your lack of experience..... I certainly had to face that hard reality.

I’ve said this before trench..... this is like deciding to play in an international sporting event.  if you’re not naturally gifted, how can you ever expect to have success if you haven’t practiced with lower ranked competitors  at home.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 07:19:00 AM by Davo »

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2019, 07:21:10 AM »
 Why are you looking on the internet???
Are you looking for a keyboard Juliet?
or perhaps you are hunting for miss shopaholic?    (the girl who looks at all the profiles and rejects them all, because none of them are Mr. Perfect)

You Must  turn off all of your devises and get off your butt and GO WHERE THE WOMEN ARE.
 Go to a nightclub, a shopping mall, church, concert, or sporting event.
Why do women go to sporting events? Because that is where the men are! Don't worry about the competition, 95% of them will be too busy watching the event to even notice all of the attractive, eligible women that are there.
 Talk to them, ask them if they would like to go on a date, get their phone number, and date them.
Dating is all about practice, the more you practice, the better you get.
Eventually sooner or later you will meet future Mrs. Trench.
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2019, 07:31:02 AM »
"If she is not in love, the end result will be the same. The rating system is a stupid way to choose a potential mate."

the rating system is kinda like "face control"
it's encoded in our genes it's worked for millions of years...
it's only the "first gate" for a potential mate to pass through - there are many more

i think all signs point to a coming collapse in our current social structure
things like marriage, etc will be obsolete
all of these things are cultural artifacts
"events" are going to shatter this fragile culture
krimster will laugh and laugh...
I also see many things collapsing now and the marriage is therefore totaly obsolote, a cultural thing which brings real money, so something women want to freneticaly keep on.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2019, 09:07:43 AM »
It doesn’t matter if a woman is a 5 or a 10. If she is not in love, the end result will be the same. The rating system is a stupid way to choose a potential mate.

Agreed but online the profile pic is the first thing people see so it's the hurdle in the way of meeting and finding out if there is natural chemistry. Most men judge a woman by her looks and most women judge a man by he's looks online and I don't just mean tinder. Some men will post pics of them doing a sports activity or in front of an expensive sports car and this may away women to the men that are attracted to such.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2019, 09:27:45 AM »

Nightwish, you have a rating and I have a rating for looks, personality, etc, the women do so too.

Now of course we don't all rate the same but the majority of will have a consensus over a particular man or woman. If you use the Photofeeler photo rating website it shows pretty well where someone falls. I'm pretty sure it's been fine tuned since it's early conception and seems to give pretty stable consistent results rather than wild swings. If anything contrary to what they say in the photo it's now the person that gets rated much more than the quality of the photo.

You only put around 10 percent of the girls as 8-10 as you no doubt have better response than me, either through looks, personality of what you write or both. I get responses but it's the average that the everyday guy gets. That why I can state more accurately that most women on there are model type of girls. Look at the number of viewings on their photo compared to length of time on there. Sure some will tart themselves up and you can adjust a bit for that but a naturally pretty girl always shows through.

Now you do fine in these sites Nightwish but we are not all so fortunate in life. I'm an everyday ok guy and so are many others looking in the FSU, some are even less than ok. Be serious though and think to yourself 'what is going to happen if an ok sort of guy or less gets with a 8-10 hot model looking girl'. Even if she doesn't already realise that she is all that hot (most do) she will when she gets to the west. She look around at how much more she can get from other men that beat that ok everyday guy or less in every aspect, looks, personality, wealth, etc, and what is she going to do? Yep that's right an easy upgrade.

Sure there is getting to know a girl, caring, shared experiences etc but other guys can do that too and probably more effectively than the ok everyday guy.

It's all about being realistic and realising what it is.

Offline msmob

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2019, 09:41:13 AM »

It's all about being realistic and realising what it is.

)))

'quote of the week' - irony whooshes over Trenches head

Offline Davo

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2019, 10:31:24 AM »
The rating system is totally subjective. Your ideal woman is going to be different to mine, actually I’m certain she is.

Most men would rate a tall, slim  blonde with ample breasts high on the scale. Where as I personally would put her in the middle. I’ve only dated one women over 5’4” and I realised I don’t find tall woman as feminine as my ideal woman.

My 10 is short, brunette with an athletic build. small breasts and big eyes.  My ex was like this.  I’ve thought about my attraction to this type of woman and all I can conclude is my first child hood crush who I was infatuated with, has these attributes. I actually tracked her down on Facebook when I became single again, but unfortunately she was married.

Looks are secondary once you develop an emotional connection..... love is blind as they say.

When I stopped talking to the woman I’m seeing, I searched fdating for weeks and never found anyone that even come close to her attractiveness in my mind. It’s not that there wasn’t 100’s of attractive women on there and with my ideal attributes, it’s just subconsciously I’d formed a strong connection with her (even online at that stage) and no other woman compared physically.

And..... you totally ignored my last post trench ..... I’m sure I could find at least five posts asking about your past dating / relationship experience and you ignored all of them too!! 😉
« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 10:55:34 AM by Davo »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2019, 11:01:42 AM »
The rating system is totally subjective. Your ideal woman is going to be different to mine, actually I’m certain she is.

Most men would rate a tall, slim  blonde with ample breasts high on the scale. Where as I personally would put her in the middle. I’ve only dated one women over 5’4” and I realised I don’t find tall woman as feminine as my ideal woman.

My 10 is short, brunette with an athletic build. small breasts and big eyes.  My ex was like this.  I’ve thought about my attraction to this type of woman and all I can conclude is my first child hood crush who I was infatuated with, has these attributes. I actually tracked her down on Facebook when I became single again, but unfortunately she was married.

Looks are secondary once you develop an emotional connection..... love is blind as they say.

When I stopped talking to the woman I’m seeing, I searched fdating for weeks and never found anyone that even come close to her attractiveness in my mind. It’s not that there wasn’t 100’s of attractive women on there and with my ideal attributes, it’s just subconsciously I’d formed a strong connection with her (even online at that stage) and no other woman compared physically.

And..... you totally ignored my last post trench ..... I’m sure I could find at least five posts asking about your past dating / relationship experience and you ignored all of them too!! 😉

My dating experience is private beyond what I specifically say here, I'm not going to have the preanut gallery as it were trudging through all my private stuff.

Looks are mostly facially when it comes to photo's, as long as the person has a half decent body and is not fat (or real short) then its pretty much all facial. You can't develop a strong emotional connection if your facial looks don't get you through the door to start with.

It can be difficult to move on from a girl that you have become involved with even if she is not right for you or the relationship became unfeasible.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2019, 11:11:43 AM »
Ok, our old favourite hottie Anfisa sums it up perfectly here:

She indeed makes a point when she states, "If I was ugly and fat would you still want to date me". Jorge reponds "If you are who you are", which Anfisa doesn't believe and to be honest neither do I. I don't think he went all that distance to date a fat ugly girl, I think it would be difficult to find a guy that does. Both men and women are superficial though few of us like to admit it.

Jorge in turn finds out if he could not provide fore Anfisa (which he was struggling with and in the end couldn't) she would not care if he fell ill and needed care but would just walk off.

This I think is the attitude of many of the 8-10 hot women on International Dating Websites. Now not everyone would say Anfisa is an 8-10 girl, Jorge probably would as he is with her and I thinkn it would be fair to say she is close enough to that direction for many a man. I kind of see this clip as a micro version of what happens their on a much larger scale in FSU Dating through International Dating Websites.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2019, 11:15:55 AM »
Then why are you looking abroad?

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2019, 12:06:04 PM »
Then why are you looking abroad?

I don't think they are all like that just most of them. Not being with a model girl doesn't bother me so long as I am genuinely attracted to her/into her. I don't mind sacrificing the 8-10 looks girls to get out of that game, hopefully.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2019, 12:09:28 PM »
Proving your misogyny yet again.

What you believe, you find. 

I posted a story here a long time ago about my husband's friend, whose wife married him solely to get a propiska (passport stamp) allowing her to live in Kyiv.  They were "happy" until the day he relented and allowed her to get her propiska.  She then threw him out of his apartment, and began divorce proceedings.  A Soviet version of a "mule".  That woman was, at best, a 3, physically.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2019, 12:24:39 PM »
Proving your misogyny yet again.

What you believe, you find. 

I posted a story here a long time ago about my husband's friend, whose wife married him solely to get a propiska (passport stamp) allowing her to live in Kyiv.  They were "happy" until the day he relented and allowed her to get her propiska.  She then threw him out of his apartment, and began divorce proceedings.  A Soviet version of a "mule".  That woman was, at best, a 3, physically.

Different times, different situation so not comparable. Theoretically a not so pretty girl may want the same/similar as a model girl but her options are fewer. In the UK a woman has to be married to a guy for 5 years before she gets a claim on the guys wealth. So they are unlikely to have the clout they need to make the same/similar happen as you describe.

In Ukraine divorce laws favour the guy even more than in the UK in general depending on situation.

I've no doubt with most 8-10 girls I would find they are out for the most they can get, like Anfisa, they know what they are worth, she did.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 1761
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1752
Total: 1762

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM