It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Trench's Questions and Philosophies  (Read 458671 times)

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Trench's Questions and Philosophies
« Reply #2350 on: August 18, 2018, 07:30:31 PM »

Here's the clip...

Wanna SEE it ! ;)

Offline msmob

« Reply #2351 on: August 18, 2018, 07:59:32 PM »
And she's imagining the nice life of material prosperity you'll be capable of providing.  So you'll both end disappointed.

:thumbsup: :toocool:

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #2352 on: August 18, 2018, 09:15:27 PM »
"Wanna SEE it !"

that's what SHE said!
why she even bothered to ask me, I don't know, rhetorical squared or cubed even
DAMN! GIRL FRIEND!

Offline Maxx2

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #2353 on: August 19, 2018, 01:21:37 AM »
Honestly, this may sound crazy but the only other thought I have is that I may get more joy from US girls than UK girls. Despite he westernisation/feminisation problem I see it less marked in the US ( depneing on area/state). I think my status as a foreigner/Brit would help me out. I kind of like the soft female American accent also, don't like the fat ones though :D

This one is you Colin

Offline msmob

« Reply #2354 on: August 19, 2018, 01:38:28 AM »
Telly-tubbie ,"No-oh" Maxx

Colin came home with a gorgeous American 10 ....

I think 'Trench' should try it and write a trip report  :D

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #2355 on: August 19, 2018, 02:33:27 AM »
You asked me how I started my letters, and what I can remember,  I started every letter with Hello

How I after that crafted a first response or first contact would vary between the ladies, you see, I respect women, I like women, I like to talk to women, I notice details, I observe how they write to me, I tailored my message to their profile, a detail in their picture, I asked them interesting questions. There is no template for how I approached, and even if it was, that is nothing you could benefit from, you are not me.

I am not saying I got 100% response from those I contacted, depending on the site, maybe 40-60%. But once I had a communication going, very few just stopped talking to me without notice.

and I am not in the business to give you specifics, you haven't taken a single piece of advice so far, so why should I waste the space?

Makes sense I guess if you're not doing the numbers like ML to do as personal message as you can manage. No doubt a fair amount of girls pock up on a spam message even if one or two personal bits have been added. But of course under ML's method thd most interested girls will carry on anyway till the end. Your method you are looking to gain their interest and/or one mah come up that has interest already. So much to think about.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

« Reply #2356 on: August 19, 2018, 02:39:10 AM »
So much to think about.

Shame you claim to do so much thinking - given the advice you've had and ignored it ..

Until you change your attitude - you're wasting your money ;)

Offline BC

« Reply #2357 on: August 19, 2018, 03:14:41 AM »

Online krimster2

« Reply #2358 on: August 19, 2018, 03:33:34 AM »
my oldest daughter will probably look like your American Woman pic in 5 more years
both are HIGHLY atypical of American women
I think my daughter's reaction to Trench (and I may be THE only person here who likes Trench)
would not be very pleasant for Trench

she and I have MAJOR disagreements over how she treats people she feels "are lesser"
she and her little pack of "mean girls" terrorize her high school
when I was high school age, I used to live in total dread of girls like this
and to find my daughter has become one
has been disappointing to me
but she's only 17 and is the most spoiled, self entitled creature on this earth with an over inflated sense of self worth
I'm sure that will change when she leaves home and has to make her way in the world like everyone else

Offline Maxx2

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #2359 on: August 19, 2018, 04:12:48 AM »
(and I may be THE only person here who likes Trench)

I might like him too but I am not taking the chance to get to know him better. Maybe I wouldn't.

Online krimster2

« Reply #2360 on: August 19, 2018, 07:22:14 AM »
I have two teens that I am back to being hyper-protective about, so no house guests
and Trench is probably as horny as a billygoat with TWO peckers
part of my "like" is that I think Trench and I have something in common....
Trench, others have shown me that it's better to be "out of the closet" so to speak
I spent my entire adult life successfully concealing it, and NOT talking about it ever.
now that "I'm out" I find I can't STOP talking about it
it feels good
probably some hysteresivity involved and over time reach a midpoint
you guys have NHS, should be easy to go and seek a diagnosis
and get therapy, this SAVED MY life Trench

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2361 on: August 19, 2018, 07:51:14 AM »
What was the diagnosis Krimster?

Well I used to conceal/deny stuff but over time I saw this too was just blocking me. That progress can be made by admitting what the situation is and  keep trying to work on it.

Some people have known diagnosed mental health issues/problems, for many it's not that severe a bit of occasional anxiety etc. Others remain undiagnosed and even themore not coming aware of their problems properly can be a problem for themselves and society.

A lot of people I think don't have mental health issues but still have traits, attitudes or personalities that may not always be great. A case of unfortunate genetics - someone can either face up to minding their problem areas or they can proceed as before.

There are no doubt those in society who come at the top of the tree with the stuff they inherit and are generally weak in few areas. Yet life being what it is even they can fail and a weaker person succeed.

At this juncture I am again going to throw myself into the FSU dating scene with another attempt now I understand the task at hand better. So I may not be on here as much during this but we'll see.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Jumper

« Reply #2362 on: August 19, 2018, 08:16:22 AM »
Wanna SEE it ! ;)

I couldn't embed it for some reason.
Likely my own incompetence;)

But you'd really have to watch the entire movie to get the full effect of the double meaning in Docs line.

It's a good film,one of my favorites.
And not your typical Hollywood happy endings.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 08:18:44 AM by Jumper »

Offline BC

« Reply #2363 on: August 19, 2018, 08:24:36 AM »
At this juncture I am again going to throw myself into the FSU dating scene with another attempt now I understand the task at hand better. So I may not be on here as much during this but we'll see.

Just go to have fun and see a bit more of the world out there without rings n strings in mind and you'll be fine.  Date, date, date.

Online krimster2

« Reply #2364 on: August 19, 2018, 08:48:41 AM »
"What was the diagnosis Krimster?"

Level 1 Autism Spectrum Disorder, also known as high functioning autism
there are online tests, I would urge you to take one, and if you score positive, and have concerns, you can PM me
I really can't say for certain this applies to you without meeting you in person
but it might, I'd urge you to find out
therapy, BTW, is not sitting on a couch talking about your child hood
but learning appropriate social behavior and controlling outward symptoms
it really changed my life

Online krimster2

« Reply #2365 on: August 19, 2018, 09:12:03 AM »
wow jumper!! good find!!!

but this board is more like:

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2366 on: August 22, 2018, 09:04:39 AM »
ML, what did you do with any girls that didn't answer your questions? as in responded but talked of other stuff. Did you knock them of your list or still send them the follow up second letter regardless?

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #2367 on: August 22, 2018, 02:05:14 PM »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline msmob

« Reply #2368 on: August 22, 2018, 02:27:39 PM »
Thank you Jumper and Beel  :thumbsup:

Offline msmob

« Reply #2369 on: August 22, 2018, 03:24:44 PM »
ML, what did you do with any girls that didn't answer your questions? as in responded but talked of other stuff. Did you knock them of your list or still send them the follow up second letter regardless?

My name's not ML - but if I didn't get a response - I made sure they were logging in ... if they were and didn't respond ... I learnt to never wrote again ,,,you cannot woe them all ... 

[ or in your case - for 'some reason' - you cannot woe them AT all ;) ]

Offline ML

« Reply #2370 on: August 22, 2018, 09:08:35 PM »

I usually did not delete them for failure to answer my questions.
Sometimes they came around to answering later after they ascertained I was real and probably actually coming.
Others that did not answer my questions were deleted later when they made a more serious error about something . . . money requests, wavering about meeting times, etc., etc.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline ML

« Reply #2371 on: August 22, 2018, 09:10:57 PM »
As we have seen here, ML had not properly outlined or the necessary details at the start of this thread. .

What ?????
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2372 on: August 22, 2018, 09:59:27 PM »
Sometimes they came around to answering later after they ascertained I was real and probably actually coming.

I believe some girls test guys by not answering some questions. There are people, even here, that demand an answer for every question they ask. After the girls figure out the guy isn't angry or the pushy type, they'll answer the question in the next message/letter.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2373 on: August 23, 2018, 08:00:32 AM »
I usually did not delete them for failure to answer my questions.
Others that did not answer my questions were deleted later when they made a more serious error about something . . . money requests, wavering about meeting times, etc., etc.

Thanks ML that helps to clear it up a bit as I am finding some girls respond with stuff other than what I wrote the questions about. I'm guessing its easier to press on and send these girls the second pre-written letters and press on regardless, they will either follow or drop out. I think to reply to the stuff they wrote on an individual basis would take too much timme unless in the later stages as with a thousand or even a few hundred women it could generate loads of individual letters. I deem from what you said at the beginning of this thread that is generally to be avoided in the early stages as it would become too cumbersome to deal with.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2374 on: August 23, 2018, 08:11:31 AM »
I believe some girls test guys by not answering some questions. There are people, even here, that demand an answer for every question they ask. After the girls figure out the guy isn't angry or the pushy type, they'll answer the question in the next message/letter.

I think this is likely true Billy, you are very astute :) Some I wondered if they did it on purpose. I thought perhaps also a few might do it to test if they were getting a pre-written letter with a few personal input since I'm guessing a fair few must know that this goes on. That and some are just sending out a pre-written statement to guys themselves, lol. I know that girls I have messaged before in the past have done that, some very convincingly.

The other factor I am coming across is that some girls don't know English well or aware of online translate programs - I'm guessing the not very geeky ones. So the statement sItend to get from them are short and often unrelated to my message. So I think there are probably a variety of reasons which probably stands to reason as everyone is different and will go about it in a different way from both the guys & the girls side. Just a case of feeling out why its happening with each girl I guess.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2004
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1993
Total: 2003

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM