Forum > Introductions and Ice-Breaker

New here and worried about war with Russia

(1/7) > >>

snowgoose:
My name's Rick and I've been dating a Russian lady and now I see advice not to travel there.

We are considering meeting in Turkey or Egypt. Any tips on where to meet in February where Russians should still be able to travel even if hostilities break out ?

John Gaunt:

--- Quote from: snowgoose on January 24, 2022, 03:04:51 AM ---My name's Rick and I've been dating a Russian lady and now I see advice not to travel there.

We are considering meeting in Turkey or Egypt. Any tips on where to meet in February where Russians should still be able to travel even if hostilities break out ?

--- End quote ---

Have you met her already or is it just online meets so far?
If you haven’t met IRL her then you aren’t really ‘dating’.

snowgoose:

--- Quote from: John Gaunt on January 24, 2022, 03:30:21 AM ---Have you met her already or is it just online meets so far?
If you haven’t met IRL her then you aren’t really ‘dating’.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for responding. For sure, we have met ( several times)

This is what I am referring to.

http://www.traveloffpath.com/u-s-issues-do-not-travel-advisory-for-russia-and-ukraine/

Davo:
It’s not phasing the guys I know that are planning to visit, myself included ...... What’s your girlfriend say?...... The Russians I talk with say it’s a non event and Putin’s claiming on state media that there will be no invasion, it’s just western warmongering, if you can trust his word.

ML:

--- Quote from: Davo on January 24, 2022, 02:22:18 PM --- it’s just western warmongering

--- End quote ---

Yes, western nations warmonger by moving massive numbers of Russian troops on border with Ukraine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version