It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Are FSUW more feminine? YES it's not even close (in my opinion)  (Read 17453 times)

Offline Gator

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Are FSUW more feminine? YES it's not even close (in my opinion)
« Reply #50 on: March 21, 2019, 05:20:20 PM »
You obviously never visited the USSR.  There was even a phrase that recognized this -

я корова я и бык
я и баба и мужик

Societies don't change that significantly in less than three decades.

When I worked with the UN, the generally accepted guideline was two generations  for cultural change, i. e. 40 years.  The Shah tried to Westernize Iran in less time and failed. 

Offline jone

« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2019, 05:26:00 PM »
Some CDs are now paying above 3%, but usually have to tie your money up for 12 months to get the highest rates.

I have a couple over 3 but they are six year CDs.  I use Bankrate.com to compare.   Do you have a better source?
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #52 on: March 21, 2019, 05:52:05 PM »
You obviously never visited the USSR.  There was even a phrase that recognized this -

я корова я и бык
я и баба и мужик

Societies don't change that significantly in less than three decades.

This post was composed without the aid of google.

Or more succinctly they could have just said:

Я-он-она ;D

To be honest I think the dynamic was different. There was no real drive to 'liberate' as in the west but instead a robustness/butchness if you like at the time to muck in with the men even perhaps in some cases take charge in certain types of positions as the demands of Soviet policies and economics deemed necessary.

As such I believe there has never been a desire to be liberated from the oppression of men in the USSR and since nor to compete against them. I think as you have pointed out in the past Boe that the extermination of virtually the whole of the upper classes during the period of the USSR has left a society that is all working class. As such FSU society functions differently to most other societies the world over. The nearest example obviously being China, North Korea and Vietnam. France is probably the only other example as under Napoleon but even then many but not all of the upper classes were wiped out. Even so France today has a lot different feel to England, Germany, etc. The yellow vest movement being the most recent example of a strongly rooted working class society.

The good news for us WM is that the feminism that took hold in much of the west (doesn't seem too bad in France) is not likely to roar it's ugly head in FSU society since working class people seem to have little desire for it. Even in the UK if you were to visit any social housing area the women don't seem to be that bothered about careers etc as they know their lot is not going to be that great. Though of course so I'll housing/council estate girls don't often tend to be that pretty and are often quite course with many negative characteristics, fatties, heavy smokers, anti social behaviour, etc.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

« Reply #53 on: March 21, 2019, 08:55:26 PM »
As ever,  when Trench uses the words, 'I think', he simply proves he doesn't..

This is a bored, lonely, security guard seeking attention and failing to assimilate advice from someone far better qualified...

« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 05:28:38 AM by msmob »

Offline ML

« Reply #54 on: March 21, 2019, 08:58:22 PM »
I have a couple over 3 but they are six year CDs.  I use Bankrate.com to compare.   Do you have a better source?

I had seen the 3% for 12 month CD at a small local bank.  I thought it was widespread, but looking at bankrate I see that 12 month CD's generally max out at 2.7 - 2.8.

Sallie Mae is paying 3% on 2 year CDs.  7 others pay 2.95 and above for 2 years.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #55 on: March 21, 2019, 11:24:14 PM »
Or more succinctly they could have just said:

Я-он-она

Setting aside the bad Russian, you missed the point completely.

To be honest I think the dynamic was different. There was no real drive to 'liberate' as in the west but instead a robustness/butchness if you like at the time to muck in with the men even perhaps in some cases take charge in certain types of positions as the demands of Soviet policies and economics deemed necessary.

FSUW were "liberated" in the 1920's.  Unlike in the West, it was complete there.  Equal pay, equal opportunity.  There was no "butchness". 

It's obvious you know virtually nothing of Soviet history, or the way the society developed.  So making pronouncements which do not conform to anything other than your lunatic stream of consciousness is less than useful.

As such I believe there has never been a desire to be liberated from the oppression of men in the USSR and since nor to compete against them. I think as you have pointed out in the past Boe that the extermination of virtually the whole of the upper classes during the period of the USSR has left a society that is all working class. As such FSU society functions differently to most other societies the world over. The nearest example obviously being China, North Korea and Vietnam. France is probably the only other example as under Napoleon but even then many but not all of the upper classes were wiped out. Even so France today has a lot different feel to England, Germany, etc.

The good news for us WM is that the feminism that took hold in much of the west (doesn't seem too bad in France) is not likely to roar it's ugly head in FSU society since working class people seem to have little desire for it.

Which means the role of women is different.  It is, in many ways, a more feminist society.  You can see it in their universities, in the role of women in family life, in the role of women in custody disputes, in the role of women in the workforce, etc.  That you can be so easily manipulated into believing something that doesn't exist should give you pause.

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #56 on: March 22, 2019, 12:19:47 AM »
Boethius I think you have been affected by this propaganda.  Where do you live Canada?  Yet you post as if you live in Ukraine.  You are negative to Ukraine society yet I find it the average Ukrainian far more likeable and honourable than the average UK citizen.

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #57 on: March 22, 2019, 12:28:06 AM »
UK women laugh with each other and take pride in putting their man under the thumb.  Slavic woman  laugh with each other about their man's antics in bed.  Totally different mind set.  Boethius I believe your man is in the kitchen you are playing on the computer not a typical Slavic relationship

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #58 on: March 22, 2019, 03:07:43 AM »
Ah, just read the Roosh forum on Ukraine, one of the threads is blaming the visa free regime to  the EU Schengen areas that Ukrainian girls with bio passports can now get. Also the start up of low cost flights by Ryanair as another potential problem. Now not wishing to make this a brexit thread but if we leave next week or soon under no deal it could go a long way to reverse this problem. The EU are running up a big debt and it could be the start of the end for them. The UK will no longer be contributing so other countries will be asked to contribute more, that won't be taken well. Main thing is that many east Europeans, Poles in particular are likely to return home or at least be shut off from going to the UK if they are not already residing in the UK - now THAT'S a big bonus! :) Most of the immigration from Poland  is to the UK.

Now that may make it more likely that polish girls will appear on the International Dating circuit. Most likely though there will be a big kick back from Poles in Poland over Ukrainian workers and hence all Ukrainians, even those purporting to be just travelling. So there may be a reversal soon in not just Ukraine but also in Eastern Europe, particularly if there EU funding is reduced. Till then I wouldn't bother too much with Kiev but the poorer provincial areas where the competition is not as great.
There is an obvious appetite for Russian, Ukrainian, chinese people to travel.
The no visa for ukrainian people helps them a lot.
The consequence IMHO is that the dating market broadens for ukrainian girls. It has opened the gate and they can find some illegal jobs an land on EU. They can also use some special site where you welcome a traveller (when men do such thing with a young beauty the touristic aspect is secondary  :ROFL: )
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #59 on: March 22, 2019, 04:14:05 AM »
UK women laugh with each other and take pride in putting their man under the thumb.  Slavic woman  laugh with each other about their man's antics in bed.  Totally different mind set.  Boethius I believe your man is in the kitchen you are playing on the computer not a typical Slavic relationship
I’m sorry but you haven’t the foggiest about what the mindset of a Slavic woman is.
It’s completely ludicrous to say that they discuss what happens in the bedroom. Absolute B*****ks.
For that matter, I don’t know any women in the UK who do as you say.
I think that it’s your inability to form lasting relationships with women that is the issue here and you seem to think that Slavic women hold the key to resolving that little problem.
The same goes for Trench, although his is rather more of a problem as he is completely unable to form relationships with women at all. Hardly surprising, given that his lack of money, ambition, mysoginistic attitudes and general tightfistedness as displayed here are not what one would equate with success in the dating world.

Offline Gator

« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2019, 07:00:24 AM »
I’m sorry but you haven’t the foggiest about what the mindset of a Slavic woman is.
It’s completely ludicrous to say that they discuss what happens in the bedroom. Absolute B*****ks.

Agree 100% 

The RW I got to know are very proper, certainly private about what they say.  In fact, they will express shock about RW who blabbed in social groups about stuff that should have been kept in secret, referring to them as bad women.  And they avoid these women (as should Western men exploring marriage). 

Such cheap women exist, so maybe JamesUK crossed paths with one of them.  Everyone is different so YMMV.   

I don't know this for sure yet I believe RW will confide almost anything with their best friend.   And it is more about seeking advice rather than bragging or complaining.   My wife is not close with her sister, and will reveal little to her.  Yet when I see her with her best friend, their talks at times can be very serious, and the volume too low to hear even if I spoke Russian.   

I think that it’s your inability to form lasting relationships with women that is the issue here and you seem to think that Slavic women hold the key to resolving that little problem.
The same goes for Trench, although his is rather more of a problem as he is completely unable to form relationships with women at all. Hardly surprising, given that his lack of money, ambition, mysoginistic attitudes and general tightfistedness as displayed here are not what one would equate with success in the dating world.

John, you need to post more.  Newbies would benefit from your insight and straight talk.   

Offline msmob

« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2019, 07:18:56 AM »
John needs to get out more...and you are kidding yourself, Gator..

Now well, SOME might say I kept ' bad company '...I used to spend Saturday afternoons on the beach in Cyprus.. with FSU women who thought I did not understand.

Those guys who think FSU women do not gossip about such things...

You need to learn their  lingo...

These women were professional... But not in steady relationships....  Or  rocky ones... Even my beloved ex V sought to tell SC I was below average in bedroom Olympics...

« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 11:09:46 AM by msmob »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2019, 08:42:37 AM »
Women tend to speak this way about men they don't respect.  Same for WW. 

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline ML

« Reply #63 on: March 22, 2019, 09:55:19 AM »
Many FSU gals told me quite a bit about their past sex experiences.

I remember two which were wildly different.

1) Was married for about 15 years and never had an orgasm, and never even really knew much about such (had never given herself an orgasm).  Then with first boyfriend after divorce, finally had her first.

2) Discovered her clitoris (not that she knew what it was) while in bath tub when she was 3 years old or so, and enjoyed massaging it.  First orgasm around age 8, and daily or more from that day forward. But yet, she held off sex with man until she was married at age 21.

I should note that many women seem to be very comfortable around me and tell me a lot of stuff.
An AW neighbor told me a few years back that she was disappointed that her husband wasn't interested in performing oral on her.
Other older gals (post-menopausal) have told me how they lost all interest in sex, and that it even seemed disgusting to think about, even as they had previously enjoyed.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline msmob

« Reply #64 on: March 22, 2019, 11:13:42 AM »
Women tend to speak this way about men they don't respect.  Same for WW. 

I agree it is not confined to FSU W and your assessment re respect.... 

In V's case she did not appreciate being chased to move the divorce on..  Whilst sad..I was no longer interested in delays / excuses   If that meant losing 'respect'... a price worth paying. 

« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 12:03:42 PM by msmob »

Offline Gator

« Reply #65 on: March 22, 2019, 11:57:55 AM »
Many FSU gals told me quite a bit about their past sex experiences.

That's different.  Such is a private conversation between a man and woman, after some sense of intimacy has developed.  It is not a social gathering where all can hear. 

I can top your accounts if X-rated were permissible.   

Other older gals (post-menopausal) have told me how they lost all interest in sex, and that it even seemed disgusting to think about, even as they had previously enjoyed.

Some can be that way.  Yet most just need some help, and you evidently declined to help them. 

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #66 on: March 22, 2019, 12:39:10 PM »
I have a couple over 3 but they are six year CDs.  I use Bankrate.com to compare.   
Do you have a better source?

:offtopic:

Surely you could make one on topic post before talking about
interest rates?
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #67 on: March 23, 2019, 06:38:22 AM »

And that's a potential problem because . . . .?

You have to compete on your personality?  On who you are, rather than being an escape from poverty, and then always looking behind your back for the guy that will "steal" her from you?

There are realities include for most people, better to be honest with oneself rather than live in denial in a false reality.

There are guys that don't come out well in looks or personality or who average in one of them but excel in no one criteria, but live decently in a good country. Then there are girls who excel in looks or average out in them but have a nice personality or character traits but live in a bad country.

All a case of chance of good and bad luck in both cases I would say. No reason to berate one side or the other for not having good luck all the way in life I'lld say.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Boethius

« Reply #68 on: March 23, 2019, 07:46:39 AM »
Please give me a definition of a "bad" or "good" country, according to you, and according to FSU individuals.

Russian and Ukrainian papers are filled with stories about "good" Western countries, and why they would rather die in poverty in their own countries than live abroad.

Exploiting poor people for your own purposes is scandalous, and that mentality says a lot about you, none of it particularly positive.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #69 on: March 23, 2019, 08:50:21 AM »
Please give me a definition of a "bad" or "good" country, according to you, and according to FSU individuals.

Russian and Ukrainian papers are filled with stories about "good" Western countries, and why they would rather die in poverty in their own countries than live abroad.

Exploiting poor people for your own purposes is scandalous, and that mentality says a lot about you, none of it particularly positive.

Yes, you always think a girl should be entitled to have it her way and the guy shouldn't be entitled to have it his way.

When I talk about bad countries I'm talking about countries that are bad economically and have societal problems, so Ukraine being foremost in my mind then Belarus & Russia. So you tell me why in the papers over there they would rather due in poverty than go to good western countries? Interesting how many Ukrainians have skipped over the border into some of these western countries since the vise free regime was introduced.

I'm not scandalously exploiting poor women, it's a quid pro quo exchange with a woman I have natural chemistry of course. They get a decent life in a good country, I get a decent woman :)

Offline Boethius

« Reply #70 on: March 23, 2019, 10:55:26 AM »
In a relationship there is no one way or another.  Decisions are mutual.  I know you don't understand that.

My point about Ukrainians was that they go abroad, are treated like dirt, and go back to Ukraine, saying "I'd rather live in poverty here than be treated like dirt abroad."  No, they don't live in some backward sh*thole, as some here tend to believe.  There are social problems in every country.

You assume some woman you have "liberated" from poverty, to live in poverty with you, will be grateful.  Why would she be grateful?  Because you've moved her from one impecunious circumstance to another?  If what you are offering is money, what makes you believe she will stay with you when surrounded by men who can provide her more materially than do you?  At least this time, you are being partly honest.  You are not looking in Ukraine or Belarus because of "fat evil feminists".  You are doing so because you believe you will get more "bang for your buck" in these countries.  You can find a woman who, in your own country, would reject you.  But remember, if a UW or Belarussian woman chooses you for money, she isn't going to stick around.  This forum is littered with the posts of men who thought exactly as you did, up until the day their FSUW left them, either to live on their own, or because they found a man they wanted.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 11:01:42 AM by Boethius »

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #71 on: March 23, 2019, 11:08:15 AM »
Yes, you always think a girl should be entitled to have it her way and the guy shouldn't be entitled to have it his way.
Whatever happened to mutual self respect in a healthy relationship?

Of, I forget, you’ve never had a relationship so have no idea what that is.
When I talk about bad countries I'm talking about countries that are bad economically and have societal problems
You mean like the UK?
so Ukraine being foremost in my mind then Belarus & Russia. So you tell me why in the papers over there they would rather due in poverty than go to good western countries? Interesting how many Ukrainians have skipped over the border into some of these western countries since the vise free regime was introduced.
They are going for economic betterment and not for marital exploitation by the like of you.
I'm not scandalously exploiting poor women, it's a quid pro quo exchange with a woman I have natural chemistry of course. They get a decent life in a good country, I get a decent woman :)
Hardly a quid pro quid since you offer a sub standard lifestyle of enduring poverty and domestic abuse to any woman you manage to dupe into marrying you.

Boethius summed it up perfectly above.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 11:12:56 AM by John Gaunt »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #72 on: March 23, 2019, 12:12:57 PM »
In a relationship there is no one way or another.  Decisions are mutual.  I know you don't understand that.

My point about Ukrainians was that they go abroad, are treated like dirt, and go back to Ukraine, saying "I'd rather live in poverty here than be treated like dirt abroad."  No, they don't live in some backward sh*thole, as some here tend to believe.  There are social problems in every country.

You assume some woman you have "liberated" from poverty, to live in poverty with you, will be grateful.  Why would she be grateful?  Because you've moved her from one impecunious circumstance to another?  If what you are offering is money, what makes you believe she will stay with you when surrounded by men who can provide her more materially than do you?  At least this time, you are being partly honest.  You are not looking in Ukraine or Belarus because of "fat evil feminists".  You are doing so because you believe you will get more "bang for your buck" in these countries.  You can find a woman who, in your own country, would reject you.  But remember, if a UW or Belarussian woman chooses you for money, she isn't going to stick around.  This forum is littered with the posts of men who thought exactly as you did, up until the day their FSUW left them, either to live on their own, or because they found a man they wanted.

I'm not looking to do this on the basis of money, I agree there are loads of cases on here where the girl either found another guy or just left the guy anyway. I am doing this on the basis of finding a girl I have natural chemistry with and be able to offer her a better lifestyle than in Ukraine, etc. By that I mean, nice restaurants to eat out, places to visit, beaches, holidays, even the occasional shopping trip. Now as you know I am no longer interested in the 8-10 model girls but those in the 5-7 looks category and I believe this to be achievable. A 5-7 girl will not have the expectations of a 8-10 girl and will likely as a generality be more towards lifestyle and wanting a happy family, kids etc. A 5-7 girl is not likely to be nearly as set upon in the UK as a 8-10 girl would be by other men. A 5-7 is again as a generality far more likely to be willing to settle. There are of course no guarantees but this is the best place to place my stakes I believe.

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #73 on: March 23, 2019, 01:48:29 PM »
Trench sadly this is not so .  For some reason I do not understand 5 to 7 s are a lot more trouble than  8 to 10 s.

Offline ML

« Reply #74 on: March 23, 2019, 02:16:57 PM »
For some reason I do not understand 5 to 7 s are a lot more trouble than  8 to 10 s.

Don't know for sure if this is true . . . and who really knows?

My sample size was very large, but 90% or so were fairly tightly grouped in 6-8 range (face wise)
and 8-9 (body wise).  So I don't have a feel for 'trouble' comparisons with respect to larger spacing.

But, if true, one possibility comes to my mind . . . perhaps 5 to 7 have not been treated as well by men as have 8 to 10.

I don't know if this is true either.  And if true . . . would it make the 8 to 10 less trouble to be with, or maybe more trouble to be with since they might (as result of good treatment) be more prone have a 'princess on pedestal' mindset.

- - - -

Not necessarily related to looks . . .

But my experience has been that the less educated and successful women were much less sure of themselves and, for instance, would be much more reluctant to come to my apartment; whereas the highly educated and successful gals would march right in after first date with no hesitation.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 02:27:47 PM by ML »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541011
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1907
Total: 1918

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Today at 09:47:10 AM