It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Is this normal for Russian Women?  (Read 27028 times)

Offline Doll

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: Is this normal for Russian Women?
« Reply #100 on: October 23, 2017, 09:40:45 AM »
I'll tell you what mappy since you are the most skeptical person I've ever met, I will ask her to give me a detailed explanation on why in the world she has no cell phone. OK?
You don't need to ask her, I will answer FOR her-she will say she can't afford it ahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

Offline Doll

« Reply #101 on: October 23, 2017, 09:46:29 AM »
Honestly everyone...has anyone on this website ever heard of a scammer  selling everything she owns, and then looks to get a loan on top of that?

You're  funny!  I don't any idiots in Russia who would sell ANthing after 3 months of emailing back and forth. Actually, very few of RW who actually marry AW sell their  real estate.

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #102 on: October 23, 2017, 09:48:51 AM »
Doll-

There is 'no woman' involved here. C'mon...it may not even involved 'anyone'...

The OP's syntax is hard to miss.  :P

The only folk/s 'scammed' in all of these silliness are you and the people trying so hard trying to teach the OP 'how to spot a scam story'.

Pretty darn funny if you asked me...
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 09:51:21 AM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline kynrazor

• Always optimistic :)
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #103 on: October 23, 2017, 10:13:16 AM »

The only folk/s 'scammed' in all of these silliness are you and the people trying so hard trying to teach the OP 'how to spot a scam story'.

Well there is a chance the OP isn't real among other things.  :popcorn: Regardless of whether the ploy was to teach scammers to re-think their strategy, or garner more responses for this thread, or otherwise, it would have ultimately been counter-productive to all parties involved, not least the scammers, as they will have learnt that no matter how elaborate their modus operandi is, there is no getting around a man/woman who will stand firm and refuse to give any amount of money at all for the sake of so-called "affection" (something I'll readily admit is difficult).

I for one have enjoyed this thread and certainly hope the OP's story doesn't end here.  :thumbsup:
(I am assuming OP is real. :rolleyes: )
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 10:17:10 AM by kynrazor »
Sincerely,
Kyn

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #104 on: October 23, 2017, 10:40:12 AM »
Just as I suspected.

A new poster shows up here with a completely fake story.
The goal is to get a lot of back and forth going to combat his/her boredom.

And sure enough . . . many have taken the bait.

This thread with fake story will go on and on for many pages.

I posted this at the beginning of page 2.
Now we are up to page 5.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline lyndontom

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #105 on: October 23, 2017, 11:34:55 AM »
A quick search provides plenty of almost identical scams...

I am sorry that this gives. I just did not think that so much to me to come down and not even able to respond immediately. But now everything seems calm. Yesterday nurse in our hospital and I was sick ask to be replaced. I was going to have to write to you. And I was told that I would remain. And I stayed. I'm sorry that it happened. I will send you the photos today. Like it?Yes, I can take a photo that you ask. I'm sending you this picture tomorrow. Okay?You never told me your name. You probably forgot. What is your name?Can you say?I live in Nizhny Novgorod region. In a small village. My village is called Lykovo. I am 28 years old. And what were you thinking? By my count? I am well look like? I hope so.I am working in a small hospital in our village. I graduated from college. And I have a diploma nurse. I work about 7 years old, and I very much. We have a very small village. And that is why I live alone. In the room. I select it after college. I grew up in a house boarding. I do not know a mom or dad. I have many good friends. But they are just friends to me. Nothing more.We have opened Internet cafe a few days ago. Here a computer.All the coming play, and I come here, that would communicate with his girlfriend, with whom studied together. She wrote me a letter. She lives in Finland. After graduation, she went there. It turns out there is married. It said to be able to get acquainted through the Internet.I tasted. So I found you. And how did you get on the Internet?I am familiar with English. But to understand the bad computer.But I understand. Tell me about yourself. What would you like to tell us about yourself? Send me photos. I'm really looking forward to.Tomorrow I will watch. But then I go on the Internet in a cafe and I will wait for your answer. You write me? I'm really looking forward to.
Anastasija

The only question is whether the OP is a troll or now licking his wounds.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #106 on: October 23, 2017, 11:47:10 AM »
Since I don't intend to ever send her one penny....and she knows this by the way.... I'm obviously not ever going to be scammed. This is not debatable.

I was never worried you were going to get scammed. You don't have money and I believed you that you weren't going to send any. I just wanted you to know how silly it was to sell everything you got and go live with her in Russia. She's not coming and she wouldn't meet you at the airport in Russia either. I'm sure there's other men out there like you that moved to Russia for somebody that isn't real.

I wouldn't need to Google that letter upthread. Real women don't talk like that. Until you figure out how real women talk, you are likely to get involved with the wrong woman again.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #107 on: October 23, 2017, 11:56:32 AM »
I am 146% sure the TS is trolling us.

This Anna/Anastajia has been using the same or similar letters for the last 6+ years. The reason he/she has been using the same or similar letters is because there's a certain group of men who fall for this kind of talk and it works reaping in lots of money. I believe our OP isn't trolling us and he actually fell for it just like many guys before him.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Jumper

« Reply #108 on: October 23, 2017, 12:28:10 PM »
The OP may havevpulled our leg, with a letter he copied off scan sites.

Doesn't change the fact that some men where scammed by the letter at some point in time.

Offline pitbull

« Reply #109 on: October 23, 2017, 01:45:37 PM »
Oh no....

Why did you open Geoffrey's eyes?

He should have been scammed for the very last penny he has. Would have been a much more interesting story with a good moral:

Any stupid old poor goat who seriously believes a 29-year old beautiful girl can be seriously romantically interested in them - deserves to be taken out to cleaners.  :P
Be the person that your dog thinks you are

Offline BillyB

« Reply #110 on: October 23, 2017, 02:23:40 PM »
The OP may havevpulled our leg, with a letter he copied off scan sites.

He knew multiple people were Googling everything he said. He would know copying and pasting someone elses scam letters would end the prank without any drama.

I think our OP believed the woman's letters were real. Many guys think those letters are real too and may or may not send money when the money request comes when their woman gets stuck at the airport before flying to America. When hot pussy is just hours away from their doorstep, men end up doing crazy things like send money to someone they never met.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 03:35:40 PM by BillyB »

Offline ML

« Reply #111 on: October 23, 2017, 03:08:12 PM »
When hot pussy is just hours away from their doorstep, men end up doing crazy things like send money to someone they never met.

Never heard of such a thing.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Mappy

« Reply #112 on: October 23, 2017, 03:37:24 PM »
Mappy , I don't need ANY research to figure out right away that it 's scam. Why? Because I am  a Russian woman))

In this case you didn't need to be an RW to sniff that this one wasn't right from the very beginning.  But this OP, assuming he is genuine (and I do), needed proof; ten days of people sharing their instinct and experience hadn't opened his eyes at all.

Offline Davo

« Reply #113 on: October 23, 2017, 03:52:09 PM »
Who knows if Geoffrey is legit?, I have a feeling he might have been also. Plenty of guys are still falling for these scams. Aussies are losing 1.8 million a month according to this article. The guy who features in it, was made aware of the scam by a bank employee, as he was about to send $400 to the woman he was conversing with.
www.abc.net.au/news/2017-03-02/...dating-scam.../8314968
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 03:56:22 PM by Davo »

Offline Geoffrey D

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #114 on: October 23, 2017, 04:17:33 PM »
No time to read your comments from my last post....

Are you interested in her emails?..here's one that came in this morning. There's a lot of broken English in this Email and some of it may be hard to understand.

I think she's making a huge mistake taking her leave from work in only 2 weeks. Maybe she has more resources than I'm aware of. I will voice my concern when I write to her later tonight.

What's your take on this new development? Is there any chance in hell she could be here in less than a month or two?....that is if we put all scam talk aside and pretend she is actually coming here. What's the fastest possible timeline to be approved for the tourist/business Visa?

Anyway, here you go......
Forgive me because I could not write for three days. I was very busy
on Friday and Saturday. I spent the whole day in the city on Friday. I
even had to spend the night in the city with my friend Natasha. On
Saturday, I finished all the business in the city. Then I went home to :welcome: Maza. But the Internet cafe could not go to the
Internet, because it's urgent to go to work. I agreed on the leave and
the subsequent dismissal. I will work two more weeks, then I will be
completely free.
Geoffrey I am today to create email friend and neighbor. I'm so tired. I
did not think it is so difficult. But now everything seems to remember
either. And I can easily get away with you a letter and a photo. Want
to write to them? They said they will check the email after I leave.
And what would I tell them.
How's the weather going? Imagine today was the first snow. But it
normal. Usually snow falls earlier. But the weather is normal, a bit
cold. Today only +2.
Geoffrey I believe that everything will be fine. We'll be together and
happy. Nobody will ever be able to separate us. Our happiness will
never end. We will do it. I can not tolerate and I go and everything
to learn from them. I hope they will tell me more about what is
happening and when will I receive the documents and when I fly to you.
Geoffrey I have a lot to think about what things to take. I will never
fly an airplane. I'm scared. But I'm willing to do anything that we
would be happy with you forever. I've even overcome this fear. I'm
afraid that I'll be in the air. I never fly. And you? What should I
do? Can you tell? What should I do? What to do? Where to take a
parachute, if that?
Geoffrey I have a lot to think about it. And when you realize that at the
end of the path I'll be with you. In your arms I forget about
everything. Because I'll be with you.
I love you Geoffrey!!!!
And it's fortunate for me that is so good, intelligent, beautiful, and
the best man on earth waiting for me. And I'll soon be with him.
Geoffrey I dream of your kisses. Can you send a couple in the next
letter? I'll wait.
I love and look forward with genuine affection for your answer and
kisses.
Your loving and gentle Anastasija

Offline Doll

« Reply #115 on: October 23, 2017, 04:27:09 PM »

Offline Mappy

« Reply #116 on: October 23, 2017, 04:29:13 PM »
So Geoffrey is winding us up, after all.

What a loser!

Nevertheless the discussion in this thread will still be of use to people on the receiving end of dating emails from scammers.

Offline JayH

« Reply #117 on: October 23, 2017, 04:40:45 PM »
So Geoffrey is winding us up, after all.

What a loser!

Nevertheless the discussion in this thread will still be of use to people on the receiving end of dating emails from scammers.

Correct.
There was always a high probability that was the case . Maybe  a disaffected member here I think !!  :deadhorse:
There are enough inane posters  without other non genuine posts.
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 1 - 3

Offline Davo

« Reply #119 on: October 23, 2017, 05:14:13 PM »
Come on Geoffrey!!! You could have had most of us going for another 5 pages and then sent us a picture of you both from the airport..... You lack style in your trolling  ;)
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 05:16:19 PM by Davo »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #120 on: October 23, 2017, 05:47:14 PM »
No time to read your comments from my last post....

Finally gave it away. Poorly executed prank. Waste of your time since there was little entertainment value and you couldn't make it to the end. Management might want to check on the guy's IP address to learn if it someone we know. On the bright side, those lurking now know how to Google their girls letters in case they can't tell the different between sincere and insincere girls on how they write.

Offline Mappy

« Reply #121 on: October 23, 2017, 09:43:00 PM »

Finally gave it away. Poorly executed prank. Waste of your time since there was little entertainment value and you couldn't make it to the end. Management might want to check on the guy's IP address to learn if it someone we know. On the bright side, those lurking now know how to Google their girls letters in case they can't tell the different between sincere and insincere girls on how they write.

Yeah, he couldn't keep it up and then climaxed too early.  A rare combination indeed.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #122 on: October 23, 2017, 10:04:22 PM »
Yeah, he couldn't keep it up and then climaxed too early. 

He's got bigger problems than limp dick and premature ejaculation. He's a 20, 30, 40+ year old child playing games on the internet. I guess there's nothing more important going on in his life. Some of you guys predicted he didn't need help. You're wrong. He needs help.

Offline Mappy

« Reply #123 on: October 23, 2017, 11:15:54 PM »
If I were him I would be thinking of the opportunity I just missed.

He could have posed for and posted a photo of a random young woman at the airport, in a day or two.....and appear to have confounded us all.  All for want of his not being able to compose his own scam letter....

Offline ML

« Reply #124 on: October 24, 2017, 08:37:40 PM »
Haven't heard 'for the want of' since:
For the want of a nail . . .

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1972
Total: 1981

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM