It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Stats - member success/status  (Read 9541 times)

Offline Whynot

Stats - member success/status
« on: June 02, 2009, 07:55:20 AM »
Hi there -

Not sure if this has been suggested before but I would be very interested in seeing some stats in terms of members' with regard to their 'quests' and status.

I for one would find it very useful to see - as summary statistics - the following (or perhaps as a poll?):

* Number of members
* Proportion of members that have visited FSU
* Proportion of members that are currently dating a FSUW
* Proportion of members that are actively seeking a FSUW
* Proportion of members that have married a FSUW
* Frequency distribution of marriage duration
* Proportion of members that are on the board for education/commercial purposes

I guess that a lot of this information is available from member's profile information and - if summarised - there shouldn't be any issues with privacy.

This info i think (when summarised) will be very instructive to members!

For consideration.

WN?

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Stats - member success/status
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 09:52:49 AM »
Hi there -

Not sure if this has been suggested before but I would be very interested in seeing some stats in terms of members' with regard to their 'quests' and status.

I for one would find it very useful to see - as summary statistics - the following (or perhaps as a poll?):

* Number of members
* Proportion of members that have visited FSU
* Proportion of members that are currently dating a FSUW
* Proportion of members that are actively seeking a FSUW
* Proportion of members that have married a FSUW
* Frequency distribution of marriage duration
* Proportion of members that are on the board for education/commercial purposes

I guess that a lot of this information is available from member's profile information and - if summarised - there shouldn't be any issues with privacy.

This info i think (when summarised) will be very instructive to members!

For consideration.

WN?

Good suggestions. Some of the information is captured (potentially) in each member's profile, if they elect to complete the supplemental data fields. We have been having some problems with those fields recently, so am not sure how accessible the information is for extraction and summarization.

You may find some of that information in our Collection of Polls - which is found here -- http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=5455.0.

You may also find similar information in the recently completed Survey of Cross Cultural Marriage and Divorce - results here -- http://www.goodwife.com/survey/xcultural_p01.html.

Beyond that, please feel free to post a poll and ask the members for the information you would like to see. We encourage wider use of the Poll function - and if you send me a PM with a link to any poll you create, I can highlight it to insure we get broad participation.

- Dan

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 1825
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1822
Total: 1832

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM