It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Elena’s Models 2 Weeks Report  (Read 152166 times)

Offline Larry1

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Elena’s Models 2 Weeks Report
« Reply #200 on: March 29, 2016, 02:53:45 PM »
Larry, you mean this bypasses the need for an invite from someone residing in Belarus?

Yes, it does. I assume the agency takes care of this.

Offline GuppyCaptain

« Reply #201 on: March 29, 2016, 03:20:27 PM »
Yes, it does. I assume the agency takes care of this.

Interesting. Thanks for the info.

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #202 on: May 13, 2016, 01:02:26 PM »

Forget that the home babes are too fat for me approach. That only reflects bad on you. Realistically they're not and further is, you just can't get one to date you that you can stand. The weight of the local gals, alcoholics, drug addicted, lazy, won't work, 5 lousy kids, 4 exes yadda yadda yadda. We've heard all of that before. Many of the guys here will agree with you and that sentiment 100% but, the truth is, you're not what the hot, quality local babes are after or you wouldn't be here. Let's call it what it is. You can do this, find a good FSUW who would love to have a life with you but, you have to be a good WM. Are you up for it?

Great post, i get asked why i want a russian girl, and my response is the same. I dated many petit girls in the UK who had active lifestyles, some were educated. Truth is in russia you can get slightly better than back home. I hate the western women bashing, it is not me, or what i am about.

A lot of guys also are scared to go outside their comfort zone. They go on these dating sites, see a girl that is better than they would get back home, and assume they don't need to work on themselves. I believe if someone is seriously seeking someone abroad they should Learn Russian,Get in decent shape,get some good photos done,consider meeting women on the street, and do whatever it takes to improve their value. They are not buying a bike, it is a once in a lifetime thing, they should be willing to put themselves through a lot of work, and hassle, and bring out their full potential, laziness is just going to hurt you.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM by dragonkid »
Not all of us Brits have terrible teeth, right Msmoby?

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #203 on: May 13, 2016, 01:51:20 PM »

I believe if someone is seriously seeking someone abroad they should Learn Russian,

Don't do it.
Use the time you would waste trying to learn Russian to further your education.  Get an MBA or whatever.  Increase your earning potential.  Start a small business on the side.  Learn how to invest in and manage Real Estate.
Learn more about computers, accounting, finance, statistics, management, marketing or whatever.

Forget this nonsense about wanting to be able to converse with her relatives (once every two years or so) or showing respect for her.  To show respect for her, study the culture, history, geography, etc., of FSU.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
« Reply #204 on: May 13, 2016, 04:15:51 PM »
Don't do it.
Use the time you would waste trying to learn Russian to further your education.  Get an MBA or whatever.  Increase your earning potential.  Start a small business on the side.  Learn how to invest in and manage Real Estate.
Learn more about computers, accounting, finance, statistics, management, marketing or whatever.

Forget this nonsense about wanting to be able to converse with her relatives (once every two years or so) or showing respect for her.  To show respect for her, study the culture, history, geography, etc., of FSU.

Noted, i do a lot of reading already, and real estate is something i focus a lot of attention on. 30minutes spent on learning russian won't harm me. Plus i am looking to actually talk to the locals in fsu, not only relying on the internet to meet women, as the women i like aren't very common on dating sites. Maybe you thought i was spending a few hours a day on russian?  :P

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #205 on: May 14, 2016, 01:54:45 AM »
Noted, i do a lot of reading already, and real estate is something i focus a lot of attention on. 30minutes spent on learning russian won't harm me. Plus i am looking to actually talk to the locals in fsu, not only relying on the internet to meet women, as the women i like aren't very common on dating sites. Maybe you thought i was spending a few hours a day on russian?  :P

I've found even 30 min a day hard with work commitments, though I guess it depends on what you do. While pacing yourself learning the language is probably a good approach I think any necessary depth in the language may take years. Going out there can help a bit as you can become accustomed and aclimatised to its use - regional accents, frequently used words, etc. I think it is an interesting approach you are taking.  I know a guy on here year's ago suggested learning Russian and getting immersed in their culture as a worthy approach - he had met his wife while she was working on the checkout in a store, because he spoke to her in Russian it helped a lot,  think he was working out there at the time as a language teacher. So, fits in a little with my original idea of just turn up though for a brief period that may have been unrealistic. I do hear thiugh that sometimes your better off speaking English than speaking Russian poorly as many Russians really dig hearing English being spoken as its seen as being desirable out there - western culture. I agree on the internet sites I don't think there a great approach, tours appeal to me a little but maybe a little costly for a few nights in a club but then again if you find someone who's I to you. Though that said for you of course looking for a virgin might be a tough get on a tour though I hear some good girls do occasionally turn up.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmobyone

• patriotism is the last vestige of fools, but hey
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #206 on: May 14, 2016, 10:58:44 AM »
sticky material  :thumbsup:

Please excuse the Curmudgeon in my posts ..he will be cured by being reunited with his loved one ;)

Offline BillyB

« Reply #207 on: May 14, 2016, 11:13:24 AM »
Don't do it.

A lot of guys here believe learning the language is important to attract women and show respect but I'm with ML on this one. I didn't need to learn the language to attract my wife but one day, while being married, she asked my why I don't learn her language. I told her I'm either working out in the field or working or estimating costs to bid on work that feeds multiple families in the company. What is more important? I also told her that a person can only do and learn so much and should focus on what is beneficial to advance in life. She has criticized for wasting time on the forum with you guys but I told her people need help and I'm trying to save the world. You guys know the truth though. I'm here to relieve tension when I take out my frustrations on you. I kinda like it. It's better than domestic violence since there's no jail time involved.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
« Reply #208 on: May 14, 2016, 11:51:47 AM »
I think any necessary depth in the language may take years. Going out there can help a bit as you can become accustomed and aclimatised to its use - regional accents, frequently used words, etc.

I agree, learning fluent russian takes many years, an average person takes i believe around 1500 hours if their native language is english, so i will be looking at 3000  :P

But a basic grasp of the language doesn't require that much time and effort. As long as you can say a few things, you are 90% there, from my experience on mamba, unless you speak some russian, don't bother. But if you do speak a little russian, like myself, you can get a replies. I don't think it is necessary to learn Russian, unless you are planning to talk to women in everyday life, and bars in russia, which i plan on doing

he had met his wife while she was working on the checkout in a store, because he spoke to her in Russian it helped a lot

What i plan on doing, but more in shopping malls and in red square or st petersburg

Though that said for you of course looking for a virgin might be a tough get on a tour though I hear some good girls do occasionally turn up.

Tours are great, but i looked at dream connections and none of the women really appealed to me,plus a Tour is just like going into a bar. That is why i have accepted the idea i will need to rely on sites, and to go direct and approach women in russia. I am not looking for a virgin anymore really, type of girl that i like is the one in this video for example, i just want someone to really blow me away. I am sure i can meet a girl like that online, i done it a few times before, but i kind of like the adventure and the excuse to put myself out there.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 03:22:20 AM by Boethius »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #209 on: May 22, 2016, 12:46:28 PM »
A lot of guys here believe learning the language is important to attract women and show respect but I'm with ML on this one. I didn't need to learn the language to attract my wife but one day, while being married, she asked my why I don't learn her language. I told her I'm either working out in the field or working or estimating costs to bid on work that feeds multiple families in the company. What is more important? I also told her that a person can only do and learn so much and should focus on what is beneficial to advance in life. She has criticized for wasting time on the forum with you guys but I told her people need help and I'm trying to save the world. You guys know the truth though. I'm here to relieve tension when I take out my frustrations on you. I kinda like it. It's better than domestic violence since there's no jail time involved.

This is true, I've bought all sorts of programs to learn the language and a few free ones, still I have only really dipped into it so far and learned the basics. Even by basic standards my grasp is basic, lol. I just never seem to get enough time to spend on it - I have a full on job, knackered afterwards, free time all sorts of essential to do stuff crops up, even as mundane as haircuts, shopping, etc. Then of course there is time taken out for messaging and skyping. Yet the girl often seems to think you have loads of time to spare, I don't think they realize the time it takes just to message & occasionally skype. Knowing a bit of the language no doubt aids when th woman knows little English but end of the day its the eyes/chemistry that tells.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
« Reply #210 on: May 22, 2016, 02:08:23 PM »
Knowing a bit of the language no doubt aids when th woman knows little English but end of the day its the eyes/chemistry that tells.

I see no benefit if you are on dating sites, just aids you when talking to women in person. What i tend to do is spend 20mins listening to an audio book, and play the audio book on repeat over night, i have the book split into chapters. My goal is to have the basics down next year, when i feel more serious about my search, for now i am cruising on the sites, just messaging girls i find very attractive. 3 days ago i found myself a drop dead gorgeous girl, says on her profile she was a 28 to 35 year old, she is 22, but she favorited me. Some of the stuff i learnt from here is doing me so good lol,way i talk to a woman is different.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 02:18:24 PM by dragonkid »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #211 on: May 22, 2016, 02:22:51 PM »
I see no benefit if you are on dating sites, just aids you when talking to women in person. What i tend to do is spend 20mins listening to an audio book, and play the audio book on repeat over night, i have the book split into chapters. My goal is to have the basics down next year, when i feel more serious about my search, for now i am cruising on the sites, just messaging girls i find very attractive. 3 days ago i found myself a drop dead gorgeous girl, says on her profile she was a 28 to 35 year old, she is 22, but she favorited me. Some of the stuff i learnt from here is doing me so good lol,way i talk to a woman is different, i know more about what she wants to hear rather than what gets her wet.

What get's her wet is good to hear about?  :P  Just be careful with dating sites, got another removed girl I was chatting to on EM earlier which while good that they are removing them still means I've been messaging on a site where half the girls have become known as dodgy in some way, the other half I don't hold much hope for either. I just get the feeling that even on pay monthly sites your up against it as they have become full of girls interested in stuff other than what they are supposed to be there for - committed relationships. A long term feet on the ground approach may indeed be the best way.

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
« Reply #212 on: May 22, 2016, 04:27:45 PM »
What get's her wet is good to hear about?  :P  Just be careful with dating sites, got another removed girl I was chatting to on EM earlier which while good that they are removing them still means I've been messaging on a site where half the girls have become known as dodgy in some way, the other half I don't hold much hope for either. I just get the feeling that even on pay monthly sites your up against it as they have become full of girls interested in stuff other than what they are supposed to be there for - committed relationships. A long term feet on the ground approach may indeed be the best way.

i learnt a lot from here, way the guys talk, how to be more serious when talking to a woman, still throwing in some humor. I am actually really buzzing to go try out some approaching in Russia, join EM, and a few more sites, and get my search on the way. I feel like i got a good rhythm now, what i learnt on here, with my quirky humor, will go down well in russia.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 04:30:50 PM by dragonkid »

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
« Reply #213 on: May 23, 2016, 02:26:22 AM »
I've been messaging on a site where half the girls have become known as dodgy in some way, the other half I don't hold much hope for either. I just get the feeling that even on pay monthly sites your up against it as they have become full of girls interested in stuff other than what they are supposed to be there for - committed relationships.

It is easy to avoid gold diggers, just be transparent about your life, if you have anything of value, don't say, it is pretty simple really.

It is of the opinion of my Russian friend that the girl i am talking to now is the hottest girl so far, all i did was combine the stuff i learnt from here. How to come across better to these women, you really don't need money for them. Russian women are known for the "money game" term used on roosh forum, which means a big wallet will take you very far, hence why you see some of the users here with younger wives. Won't mention any names, but a certain someone on here that claims to be a weapons dealer, has a yacht, lives in the Bahamas, buying copious amount of physical gold, 4 books, spent hundreds of thousands on women during a 3 year search, and preaches all women love money, will attract women that "will never really love you", words from my female Russian friend. i really do believe that majority of women are interested in your wallet, but you can get away with far less than what you think, if a woman truly likes you. some users here had women when they had plenty money, guess what happened when they lost it? Their wives dropped them like hot coal, so much for years of being married being proof that a woman loves you,these are guys that married fsuw.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 02:44:06 AM by dragonkid »

Offline msmobyone

• patriotism is the last vestige of fools, but hey
« Reply #214 on: May 23, 2016, 02:49:23 AM »
Is it just me ... ? Why spend all that wasted time chatting - when you could be a least having a virtual face to face conversation - seeing emotions, facial expressions..

Please excuse the Curmudgeon in my posts ..he will be cured by being reunited with his loved one ;)

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
« Reply #215 on: May 23, 2016, 02:56:25 AM »
Is it just me ... ? Why spend all that wasted time chatting - when you could be a least having a virtual face to face conversation - seeing emotions, facial expressions..

I agree with you, you posted once that if you like someone, just hop on the plane within 2 weeks.  i am just simply not serious about my search as of yet. It will take a lot for me to change my mind.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 03:55:16 AM by dragonkid »

Offline lyndontom

« Reply #216 on: May 23, 2016, 05:22:53 AM »

+1

I agree with you, you posted once that if you like someone, just hop on the plane within 2 weeks.  i am just simply not serious about my search as of yet. It will take a lot for me to change my mind.

Then what is the point in these chats at all other than to pass the time and stroke your ego? Just a waste of your time and even more so hers if you are not serious in your search. Just my opinion FWIW.

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
« Reply #217 on: May 23, 2016, 05:49:29 AM »

Then what is the point in these chats at all other than to pass the time and stroke your ego? Just a waste of your time and even more so hers if you are not serious in your search. Just my opinion FWIW.

Because i have no idea if i will feel something more than just physical desire, if i do, then i am game.  i am not even feeling to sleep with these women, i just stick with women in UK who are up for casual sex. i don't feel like deceiving people into thinking i want a relationship, saw what it did to guys like roosh. If i can keep my compassionate side, work on myself, i will do good when i am serious about my search.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 07:54:26 AM by dragonkid »

Offline lyndontom

« Reply #218 on: May 23, 2016, 12:42:33 PM »

Because i have no idea if i will feel something more than just physical desire, if i do, then i am game.  i am not even feeling to sleep with these women, i just stick with women in UK who are up for casual sex. i don't feel like deceiving people into thinking i want a relationship, saw what it did to guys like roosh. If i can keep my compassionate side, work on myself, i will do good when i am serious about my search.

I'm not having a go at you, I just think you're totally confused about what it is you're looking for. You also said this:

I am not looking for a virgin anymore really, type of girl that i like is the one in this video for example, i just want someone to really blow me away. I am sure i can meet a girl like that online, i done it a few times before, but i kind of like the adventure and the excuse to put myself out there.

I watched the video and the girl didn't say a word, which to me contradicts some of the other things you've been saying, like above about it being more than looks and staying in the UK to get casual sex. It's not a criticism; I am only a couple of years older than you and was where you were a few years ago.

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
« Reply #219 on: May 23, 2016, 01:37:36 PM »
I'm not having a go at you, I just think you're totally confused about what it is you're looking for.

like above about it being more than looks

Purely is looks for me, my attraction to Slavic women has been based on looks only,nothing to do with fsuw vs western women personality. when i do decide to pursue this for a lifetime partner, i will definitely be more critical on the woman's personality rather than just looks.

Offline zabi

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #220 on: May 24, 2019, 04:53:11 PM »
Hi All,

I am zabiulla from india , looking for Russian women for marriage.
Could you please help me.
I am post graduate in master of business administration and working for 7 years in india.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #221 on: May 24, 2019, 11:33:30 PM »
Hi All,

I am zabiulla from india , looking for Russian women for marriage.
Could you please help me.
I am post graduate in master of business administration and working for 7 years in india.
You have been posting the same thing for the past five years.
In that time you could have found a ice Indian woman , of which there are many, I’m sure and been married with kids, by now.

In any case, I doubt any Russian women would be interested.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541003
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1870
Total: 1881

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM