It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Full service benefits No full service commitments ?  (Read 12391 times)

Offline Marc Dayton

• Commercial Member
Full service benefits No full service commitments ?
« on: March 07, 2005, 01:50:01 PM »

Do you prefer the benefits of full-service in an agency?  Or an agency without a full- service commitment?  Your help and feedback may start a whole new type of service.

The question is... Can you have full-service benefits, without the full service commitments?  For years we have been looking for ways to give men a higher standard of service, but at the same time in a way so that he does not have to use the full-service approach to meet a certain girl, so that he can do it his own way and still have the agency as his backup insurance plan to assist him if and when he has other needs.

Now keep in mind one thing as you read what we are suggesting. A full-service agency has many commitments that other types of services do not. A rather large expensive office that's fully staffed and that finds and screens the girls that are eventually presented to you.

Here is the basic plan for contacting the girls by E-mail.

# 1 -- A Membership fee which would apply to giving men a way to contact the girls, and thus building a relationship with the ladies of his choice.  The goal of this Mini-Membership would be for each client to make the contact with our help, however if she is 100% agreeable, her contact info could then be acquired in the event that the client does not want to use the full service of the agency.

Now here is the twist.  Is there still the back-up plan of the full-service agency?

# 1 -- You pay for this contact info and things just dont work out. 

You can still make a new contact as you will have the Mini-Membership, and so you will have a second chance with Girl # 2.  There would be no additional fee if she agrees to give you her private information, providing you have not already made the trip to meet Girl # 1.

Or:

# 2 -- Lets say you take your trip to meet your # 1 girl, and it does not work out. You're already over there, so then you can go into the office, and then meet other girls of your choosing.  

Here you have the resources of the Agency Back-up Plan.  You lost the money you spent on Girl # 1, but you are not completely out of luck, because now you are ready to start anew.

You'll already have a flat or hotel, so you dont need to find a place to stay.  You'll use the full service with a minimum of 10 hours a day at $10 dollars per hour, and that's what you'll pay each day.

However, the interpreters dont work split-shifts, so you would pay for 10 hours or lose it all, no adjustments here or time carried over for the next day. Anything over 10 hours in a day also, you would need to pay an additional fee, and a per-hour rate fee of the same amount. 

# 3 -- Here you decide you want to plan a trip with the agency for the full-service plan.  This fee already paid will be 100% applied to the full-service fee.  One more time-- that would only be in case you decide you want the full service of our agency.  If you have made your trip already, this would not apply.

How can we arrange a fee that is a benefit to each party?  You would get the full-service agency backing, and you'll get all of the advantages of the manner in which we can provide quality aftercare services including the preparation of her fiancee visa paperwork for you to take back with you to the States. This is special assistance on the the Russian side of the immigration equation.

What is this complete service normally worth to you?  A normal full-service agency fee can generally run from $2000 to $3000, and some even more. 

But to have protections, options, and backup services, and maintaining the freedom to exercise your own plan, what would this be worth to you?

A-$500

B-$750

C-Nothing

Are there any other services that you think you would need to make this style of full- service care work for you.  Please if you think that agencies dont have the right to charge a fee for their service, that is your opinion, but let the men that believe there is a need for a higher standard of service decide if this is something they value or don't value.  Each individual is different and we hope to tailor our program to suit each client's own individual needs.

I thank you all for your feedback, and will continue striving to try to create a program that best fits all your needs.

Offline Bruce

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2005, 03:58:22 PM »
I would just take number three, but it am pretty much a WSVM guy.  It is alot easier to write as many as you like, keep your options open, let the agency get you a flat and have a guide / interpreter to keep you out of trouble and have a good time narrowing down whatever girls you think you could click with to one.  That approach finally worked for me. 

For a guy who wants to go WOVO but has a built in backup plan number 1 is a good option - because he gets the email relationship with one woman (service provides high class email exchange and translation I assume) and if he or the girl does not want it to last he can move on to girl number two.  What happens if two does not work out either?  Also, what happens if a girl wants to write five guys at once through your service??  I think if you limit one girl to one guy until either party decides to seek another that is the best way to go ie. keep the girls and the guys seeking WOVO relationships truly WOVO. 

For a guy who does the WOVO thing plan and he determines somewhere within his trip things did not work, number 2 is great.  I think you would have to provide some sort of services for this guy on an ala-carte basis ie. delivery to and from airport, help with registering visa / flat finding and or guide / interpreter availability - or does the flat fee of $100 per day cover things?  That was a little unclear to me on my quick read.   
"A word is dead when it is said, some say.  I say it just begins to live that day."  Emily Dickinson

Offline Marc Dayton

• Commercial Member
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2005, 05:26:06 PM »
Thanks Bruce.

If a man is their and wants the back up progream for $ 10 per hour this would pay for the office staff setting up meetings use of interputers for 10 hours per day. He would also be able to used the office if he wants to for meetings then the bast part is he only pays per day.

He will have his own flat or hotel so the 10 per hour is just to pay the Russian office for services.

What happens if girl # 2 dosenot work out. first the main gold would be to make his happy. We would have many choices of what do next. so lets say he paid a fee for the contack info, and it didnot work out, and he didnot travil to meet this girl.

#1 we could start all over, and charge if he wants new contack info.

#2 we could applie the fees he paid to a full service trip of 10 day or more.

#3 We could give him a full paid membership if he not reedy for a trip.

we would try to work something out to fit each mans personal needs.

Know the girl writeing other men if an agency tells you that they will stop her from writeing other, you should put on your Forest Gump shoes and Run Forest run. If an agency even trys to tell you this their lieing!

The only way a girl would only write to one man would be by her choice.

Yes if a man wanted us to help him with other service we can give him all the info he needs.

Offline Bruce

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2005, 02:07:23 AM »
Marc, I think it is a good refinement to your service.  The only thing a true WOVO guy will not like is that his "girl" is writing other guys as well, but like you already said - how many of the WOVO guys are writing "girls" that really are only writing to them anyway???  The number is probably alot less than the WOVO guys think.
"A word is dead when it is said, some say.  I say it just begins to live that day."  Emily Dickinson

Offline andrewfi

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2005, 04:30:08 AM »
Marc,

I can see that you want to 'fine tune' your service, but are you not just putting cosmetics on a corpse?

How many guys are actually using the services of a full service agency these days? From where I look it seems that :

1) Most guys just want to write letters to a photograph and a computer.

2) A small minority make a trip.

3) Of that small minority, most are quite capable of meeting up with the women by themselves and do so.

4) Almost none are now using a full service agency for anything other than getting in contact with their target woman, so in reality, you are just address sellers, by default, anyway..

If the cost structure of a full service agency requires that the cost of a punter taking your service is several thousand dollars then it would seem that you are underpricing your new offering by waaaay too much. But then, if you charge more, guys will not choose to use your service on a whim.

For example, I might choose to use your service to provide dates for a few days 'getaway'. Your prices are cheap for this kind of service and possibly no need for the interrupter, but a guy who has the ability to make it to Tver under his own steam from the US is unlikely to need your services anyway. A guy wanting a cheap break away from Moscow might though...

Seems to me that if your staff are so underutilised that you can justify selling them on on an ad hoc basis then why not just accept that the business has changed. Turn the business into a travel agency for incoming travellers and sell guys the names and addresses of girls, which is what they actually want in most cases. If it means hiring people to write on behalf of the girls, then so be it. That's what the punters want.

Why not just look at what the people are actually buying and offer them more of that, rather than something that they are, it seems, not buying.

Offline Marc Dayton

• Commercial Member
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2005, 11:40:08 AM »
Andrewfin

Thank you for your feed back. It's true that the full service agency has slowed down, but it not near as bleak as you may think. The .com crash and 911 has hit us hard. In the last 6 months we have made a lot of progress, Sample Feb.14th and March 8th Flower, and gifts for the ladies were the best I have seen in years. So we are doing something right.

Most girls don't have computers so one way or another she must use some type of service to e-mail back to a man. We can and will always provide that service free of charge to all ladies in the program.

Most men just want to write letters. The minority of men will not take a trip to Russia.   

# 1 reason we charge a membership fee. The membership fee means nothing to a full service agency this only help to weed out men that play games. We 100% try to put a program together that spars the girls from the pain of men that are just looking for fun. Soon for this reason, and this reason alone we will not offer a 30 day free trail offer.  

Most men are quite capable of meeting woman by themselves.

This is true, in a lot of cases but in a lot of case's men find out about 50% of the girls are not real or are just out for a free ride. That brings them back to an agency approach many times. That's why I am looking for a new twist that will let a man use a full service as a back up. In the last 3 years I have save a few men's back side just because they had my office contact info in there pocket?

Address seller by default.

Fancy word for giving a man the backing of a full service. We are offended in the twisting of the meaning of what we are trying to create to help men. We don't sell address to 1000's of men of the same girl that has most likely been on the same sites for years who just chance there photos or use a new name to scam the next man. We would 100% guarantee these girls are 100% real, and all photos of each girl is the real girl, and the photos are not 5 years old!!  That's a big benefit of full service backing!

Accept the business has changed, look at what the people are buying and offer them more of what they are buying.

Yes it has change, and soon I will have an all new site with all new services, and reduced prices with approaches that will offer full service to the type of service we are talking about on this post. We will offer ways to help men stop being scammed on the site plain and simple. I can't clean the world, but I can help clean up the cities that I am in. This will help men going to these cities free of charge with no commitments to use my service.

Before I would hire more computer girls to just sell address & letter services I would fold the doors.

I am also looking for a way to have a trail offer that would let men e-mail the girls by using are services. The problem is this token or credit style of selling e-mails letters just reeks of stink, and is miss uses my most agencies.

I am thinking of something like a $ 20 dollar processing fee to post his bio and photos in are two offices in Russia. We would give him the first 5 letters to the girls free, and a first reply would also be Free. Compensate him for the processing fee. Hopefully the processing fee would eliminate the men that are not serous about marriage.

We would then after that offers a low $1 dollar fee to send new letters to the girls each, and if she responds a $2 dollar fee for receiving her e-mail. The main problems I see with this is a man will think he getting this nice big letter, and in most cases the letter will be short as we will not Wright the letter for her or add to the content of her letter. We will also not force her to rite or send out a pre written letter for her. So I see men getting upset by the letters that they do receive that are not padded by us to make him happy.

Are new site is 30 days over due, but when it's up you will see some major Improvements?

Thanks you all for your feed back, and please let me know what you would like to see in a higher standard of services.

Offline Bruno

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2005, 12:32:46 PM »

[line]
I am thinking of something like a $ 20 dollar processing fee to post his bio and photos in are two offices in Russia. We would give him the first 5 letters to the girls free, and a first reply would also be Free. Compensate him for the processing fee. Hopefully the processing fee would eliminate the men that are not serous about marriage.
[line]

20$ is not a lot of money... this cannot stop not serious man... i see one other solution... because you control your woman and certify your woman, make the same control for the man... add a field in your online man form for the upload of official document who prove the identity... you can write on the form that these document will not be publish ( private life ) but you keep it in anycase of problem...

Usually, scammer man try to stop anonyme of use false identity... requested so option would eliminate not serious man without problem...

If you find that ask identity is too much, you can add a little java script at the top of form who show the IP of the visitor... this can affraid some not serious people...

Of course, you need inform the visitor of these control other the dissuasive working will be cancel... and a honest man will not be afraid of this...

[line]
The main problems I see with this is a man will think he getting this nice big letter, and in most cases the letter will be short as we will not Wright the letter for her or add to the content of her letter. We will also not force her to rite or send out a pre written letter for her.
[line]

It is not really your problem but the problem of your client... If he send good letter with a lot of question, he can receive more long reply... if he speak about weather in US, what can reply the woman ! Maybe you can make a advice page about writing tips...

Offline Marc Dayton

• Commercial Member
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2005, 01:36:24 PM »
Bruno

Nuthing will 100% screen the men that are not searous, but a small fee would at lease get a man that is opended minded about marriage.

It is not really your problem but the problem of your client... If he send good letter with a lot of question, he can receive more long reply... if he speak about weather in US, what can reply the woman ! Maybe you can make a advice page about writing tips...

This is and allways has been a big problem, and its just not only the mans falt I have sean vary good letters sent? The main problem here is lots of men think one thing, and lots of RW think another when it comes to letters.

Men belive if she is real she can tell me her lifes story, and lots of RW belive if a man is real he would come here, and so we have loss of intress on each side of the world.

I think men get about a 20 or 25% responce on letters that's if the agency is not helping with the girls letters. Where if they go to Russia they will get about an 80% turn out on girls comming to meet him when she see's that he is real. That is base on if the girls are real in the service in the first place ?

These numbers are base on what I have seen in the LTP progream over 10 years, with certen men this meeting % will go up or down!! Sample if an 65 year old man is meeting girls 18years old he is in for a vary low turn out.

Offline ConnerVT

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2005, 03:30:06 PM »
My experience with LTP was that had a better than 65% response rate.  But then, I'm a handsome hunk of a man!  :P

More seriously, in my case it was the letters I received from some of the women in LTP's program that made me make my first trip.  For the most part, I met interesting women who I believe were serious in their intentions of finding a good husband.  But it was the woman I corresponded least that I ended up marrying.  It is my belief that correspondence is a two edged sword.  While it may help you learn about the people you will meet, it also can set you up for problems you would not expect.

My $0.02 USD.

Offline Marc Dayton

• Commercial Member
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2005, 03:41:44 PM »
Good 2 cents !

Offline andrewfi

• Commercial Member
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2005, 11:47:21 PM »
Marc, I would tend to feel that the business has changed, but that you have yet to realise it. For sure, I truly believe that you are blaming the events of a single day several years ago for too much.

Russia is about to go the way of the Czech Republic and the Baltics. The people making the money from this are the ones who do as I suggest. Come back to me in a years time and tell me I was wrong...

I doubt that you will be in business in anything like your current form, if at all.

Offline Marc Dayton

• Commercial Member
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2005, 07:54:07 AM »
I had hoped this post would have a positive fee-back on what men would like to see in higher standards of a service. Its seams that some men are just so bitter that they would rather try to destroy a service bases on his bitterness then on any facts.

For 10 years I have heard this same old song from some men just like you. I call them Agency key board blasters. All never understand why they feel that a full service agency has nothing to offer to anybody. We should all walk in these men's shoes. We should all be as narrow minded,and have the same needs, and wants in life and desires that they do. God help you if you need something different.  

O.K. know lets all agree that full service agency are to blame for all of life's problems.

With that said lets move on, and see if there is a way to give the men that want a higher standard of service what they want. I am looking for a way to give men a 100% better choice of what fits each persons needs as individuals.

So the topic is full service backing, with out full service commitments is this a service that can benefit all of us, and what would you like to see in this type of service?

Offline andrewfi

• Commercial Member
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2005, 10:00:06 AM »
Marc, if you think I was criticising your business then you need to reread what I wrote.

I was commenting that the time for your business is passing, just as it has elsewhere. Mate, you are the buggy whip maker at the time the Tin Lizzie came out. It does not work to blame 9/11 for problems today that happened 45 months ago. The business is changing, maybe not for the better, but changing it is. You have choices to make, but asking guys who are not your clients to design your business for you is hardly the path to success. What are the guys who are your clients at the moment doing?

Writing letters and sending flowers.

What does that tell you about the business you are in? If anything it might tell you that going down market in your pricing will not work, if it is not in itself profitable.

So you sell addresses and deliver flowers, just make sure it is profitable...

And for those few guys willing to shell out money to visit, make sure that their business is profitable too. If I wanted to buy your services and go the whole hog, would I be bothered about a few dollars per day? Of course not! I am bothered about the results though, at whatever price.

Offline Bruce

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2005, 10:35:03 AM »
Andrew, you could quite possibly be right.  I am not in the business and do not know the realities of who is buying what.   How do you suspect that the men seriously looking for help through agencies, especially full service agencies are drying up right now?  I would think that there has to be a market for guys seeking service because demographically there are more and more single guys in the USA, with less and less eligible girls to choose from.   This is especially supposed to be true in the key 30 to 50 year old demographic segment.  It just does not make sense to me that the average upper middle class Joe, with two weeks to a month real vacation time a year, would want to just go it alone in the FSU, especially for the first couple of times.  Not every one of these guys is getting suckered and gobbled up by the big three tour groups - I would hope.  In any event, why would guys just want to buy addresses of girls that do not exist, write letters to these pictures, get beautiful agency crafted letters in response and then send flowers to these fictious ladies through the agency that is in reality scamming them in the first place?  Are there that many fruitcakes out there that the only way to make money in the business is to appeal to keyboard romeos who have no intention of ever travelling to the FSU?  

In my estimation the dollar has to play into a decline of Americans going to the FSU.  Right now flights are almost double what they were two - three years ago, the ruble has appreciated 15% or so to the dollar (Hyrnia actually has depreciated somehow to the dollar), so between the negative Russian news, the dollar decline and the airplane flight price increases the amount of men must have gone down.  In my mind Marc's problems if they even exist at all (he could just be looking for ideas to refine his service) are because his new closed city of Ivanovo (closed to every business but his) just has not gotten the word of mouth advertising he really needs and his own old closed city of Tver has opened to serious competition -  though it clearly seems that one of the three competitors has teamed with one of the big three sources of marriage agency ie. tour group evil and now has a room full of interpreters selling fictitious adresses and wrting fictitious letters from women who live all over the FSU (flower delivery as well), thus appealing to the market you describe. Perhaps they are getting a guy or two hooked on all those beautiful phony letters over where they show whatever ladies they can muster up to - which very well may make those guys happy anyway.  The other agency in Tver was created from a break in Marc's old agency where interpreters formed their own agency.  This group is perhaps serious competition because they know how to match people up for a living like Marc's agency LTP does.  Maybe they do not have the strong US operation but they do have an advantage on the ground in Tver, as does the agency that has teamed up with the tour group. 

Again, I do not know the answers but it all seems odd to me.

Offline Marc Dayton

• Commercial Member
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2005, 11:12:30 AM »
Bruce.

I am also 100% amazed at this one size fits all type of service. If he had any facts to back it up it would be nice to see?

He talks about the end results are what counts if ture. Then I have well over 500 marriage and lots of children out there who just love their Mom's and Dad,s

Last why would I ask on this board what would you like to see in a higher standard of service. Is this not the place? These are the men one way or another looking for a Russian wife. Or am I as blind as a bat?

God forgive me for helping to build familys!

Offline Bruno

« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2005, 12:03:46 PM »
Bruce, i think that the business is changing a lot...

When i have start my first "love from russia" eight year ago, in 3 month, i have around 800 woman and more that 25000 man... the woman was not easy to find and i have work with a lot of local collaborator in russian ( internet club, post office, woman club )... Now, the problem is find the man...

Eight year ago, russia was open his border and russian woman was the new trend... like was asian before... now, slowly, the mode is changing... before , russian woman need agency because they have no access to the internet... but now, more and more woman have computer, the price of internet is more low... and they choice for not use agency... they use personals ads, they communicate via ICQ,... the agency are not so much needed.... take a look at yahoo personal and see how much russian woman post ads, check ICQ and see how russian woman are member...

Maybe the future is for international agency with man and woman from all country... maybe china can become the new trend in some year... it is begin slowly to grow up... some woman will escape china because of the politic of only one child...

And i am sure that Marc feel the change... a site like my site go dissappear... a site like Marc can maybe stay but he need to adapt... maybe in some year, Marc will be the owner of a luxe hotel and his site will be a tourist agency in russia... tourisme in russia is a good business for the future... and Marc is almost ready for this... he make already tour for meet woman... he can make tour for visit russia... 

For the future, a agency like Marc, with full service can easily adapt to the need of customer... if people don't wish anymore russian woman, he is almost ready for a other business...

Offline Marc Dayton

• Commercial Member
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2005, 01:13:21 PM »
Bruno,

sometimes you and others should here what others have to say on the board . Free is a good thing,and I belive you mean good over all, and are trying to help men on this board. Their is a need for what you offer.

How would you like it if I statded telling you to get a large field,and have a pasture for all the girls in your progream to feed on why not start a service for un wanted woman? I would be talking out my back side, and have no clue of what I am talking about if you want to act like a horuse ass, and tell the other 10% how to think you should start a farm for fools and un wanted woman.

You have the right for your feald of dreams, and the other 10% of us have the wright to live on are field of dreams. One more time we have the wright to chouise the services that fit each persons needs.

One size dose not fit all!

Offline Elen

• Alt Forum
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2005, 01:17:22 PM »
Who is a handbook man here? I want a bet about how many post will be done before this topic will be closed by Dan:D 

Offline andrewfi

• Commercial Member
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2005, 01:20:36 PM »
I think I already suggested that a way forward for agencies such as Marc's is to become incoming tour operators. Another is to offer what the market wants - emails and photographs around which to build a fantasy.

The reality is that when women can see that there is some kind of future in their country, or town, they do not leave. Russia is reaching that tipping point, there are few women seeking foreign guys and Bruce's points about cost are much more likely than Marc's half hearted guess about an old event.

If Marc were to look at the history of the MOB business in the countries I used as examples he would see what I mean, he would also be able to see what happened to those agencies.

Bruno, AFA already offers what you suggest, they are one of the few firms that do. Their business is not selling Russian Brides as much as it is about international marriages, a much more sensible proposition. If I were Marc, I would be talking to them about hosting incoming tours, just as his competition down the road are doing with IIRC Anastasia. Doing that would allow him to transition into a different and profitable business.

Marc, you may have seen 500 marriages, but that was in the past, two owners ago. How many have you written up this last 12 months, how many in the past six months? I don't know, but I guess not very many, or you would not be asking us to help you.

I do not suggest a 'one size fits all' service. That is what you are trying to do. You have a serious problem, that much is obvious. You have to decide which way forward, your current business model is becoming outmoded.

Offline Bruno

« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2005, 01:35:55 PM »
Elena, Dan don't need close these topic... this time, it is my last reply to Marc...

Marc, i have say nothing about free of full service agency... i have no attack your business... i have only explain that now, the "market" with russian bride slow down... and that several site go dissappear ( like me )... that because of your full service, you was more able to support the change and offert more possibility to other kind of business...

But like always, you attack without any kind of reason...

Offline Marc Dayton

• Commercial Member
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2005, 01:36:55 PM »
Over and over you are a broken record I am not asking you for advice.If I am to crash and brun then so be it.

Or do you want to blast on the bill of wrights too. You are so slefesh in you pain you must take it out on others. Let me ask you are you married to A russian Woman, how many times have you been to Russia.

You don't want men to talk about what they need and want you only talk about your thinking. Give us some facts to back your BS.

I am willing to put up or shut up I have had about 20 trips this year at least 75% of these men are married or in the process of getting their ladies out here. I would say another 10% are still looking.

You are not the only person on this board you have a problem somewere deep inside you I feel your pain. since you don't want a good topick here why don't you let out your real problems and stop hidding whats wrong be a man and tell us your problems. So we can all cry with you!

Offline Marc Dayton

• Commercial Member
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2005, 01:40:40 PM »
Bruno, reed you own post you are just playing it off poor me what have I did that was so bad.

Offline Marc Dayton

• Commercial Member
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2005, 01:43:05 PM »
Who is a handbook man here? I want a bet about how many post will be done before this topic will be closed by Dan:D 

Elen this is just what these men want they don't want men to talk because they don't want to here that there are other ways.

Offline Bruno

« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2005, 02:05:59 PM »

[line]
Let me ask you are you married to A russian Woman, how many times have you been to Russia.
[line]

I have know my russian wife in 1997, i have married her in 1999 and divorced in 2004. I have know my future Ukrainian wife in 2004 and i go marry her ( i hope ) in january 2006...

Between the 01/08/1988 and now, i have visit 34 time Poland, 15 time Russia, 12 time Ukraine, 4 time Moldova, and 3 time Bielorussia... for before 01/08/1988, i don't know...

This is my BS...

Offline Marc Dayton

• Commercial Member
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2005, 02:42:22 PM »
Bruno, I was not asking you sorry if you miss understoud.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541536
Total Topics: 20868
Most Online Today: 2054
Most Online Ever: 12701