It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Are there any PPL success stories out there?  (Read 15570 times)

Offline Faerynor33

• Taking care of each other
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Are there any PPL success stories out there?
« on: March 23, 2018, 06:50:38 AM »

I have read many posts on this board about PPL being 100% a scam. I am redirecting my general attention to other agencies but I am in contact with one woman on PPL and don´t want to give up because I think she is genuine.

I was on Anastasia Date and Romance Compass and I agree these are clearly scam sites but I also have been on Alice Agency/ 1st International and I think there are legitimate women on this site. I met 2 girls through Alice Agency, went and met them in Ukraine. One was clearly a bit crazy and desperate and had the expensive translator with her. The other girl spoke reasonable English and we had a few dates but I called it off because she was a bit boring. At no point did I see any scam activity with this girl unless me paying for sushi can be called a scam.

I am now talking with a new girl on Alice and I think she is sincere for the following reasons:

1.   Consistency of messaging and writing style, which is also consistent with her writing style in social media.
2.   The cost per letter is only 5 dollars. Even if she does get 2 dollars per letter I would not call this a big income.
3.   Fluent in English, she has a University degree in teaching English. We were talking a lot about her exams, and then there she is holding her certificate in social media.
4.   Not online for hours per day. In fact, she might take 2 or 3 days to answer me.
5.   The agency mails out an email to show who wrote you a message often a day or 2 later. It is often within an hour of this message going out that she comes online, and then within 20-30 minutes, I get a new message in English. Then offline she goes for days until she writes me again. I am reasonably certain that her profile only writes to me. I can see other profiles are online for hours.
6.   I have sent her a gift. Valentine Teddy bear. I got her picture back a few days later, and it was her, with the gift, and freezing cold she was. Not a glamour picture, this girl looked exhausted, and she did tell me she had a long week.
7.   Wrote me to tell me she bought a new dress for a friend´s birthday party. Picture of that dress at a party 3 days later in social media.
8.   Never asked me for any gift, ever. Never talks about sex. Never makes any outlandish statements. Wants me to come visit her as soon as possible for real meeting / dating.
9.   This girl is gorgeous but I am not a social misfit. I can attract women. I am 40, an alcohol trader and have a pretty cool lifestyle. British but live in Buenos Aires and travel a lot. We do have a lot in common (as written in profiles before communication). The girl is 23, quite a big age difference, but not impossible, I am quite good looking, I am very sincere and nice and romantic with her. I get no promises but she really wants to meet and check our chemistry, she appears genuine to me.

Ok, so I am convinced I am talking to a real girl, who has a real social media presence, and not Oleg in the basement. I have had a real meeting through Alice before. The one thing I find weird is she really doesn´t want to connect on social media or skype before we meet. Her reasoning is that she has done this before, and then creepy guys will not leave her alone, calling at all hours, writing crazy messages on social media. This girl is one of the most beautiful I have ever seen on dating sites so I could believe it. Weirdly, she is not a model, she clearly could be, but she is quite studious, intelligent and family-orientated, loves her friends. I think the model lifestyle is too empty for her and she doesn´t flaunt her beauty, it is just naturally there.

I am thinking she is for real, only thing weird the no direct contact before meeting thing, but she really wants the meeting, and is pressing me to confirm dates. Long way to go for me.

Am I being scammed? Can this be real? Anyone had any real success meeting through PPL? Any real success through Alice Agency/ 1st International?
It was always going to happen

Offline ML

• Trips: > 10
Re: Are there any PPL success stories out there?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2018, 07:01:00 AM »
Sounds like a waste of time to me.

Why mess around with this when there are tens of thousands of women available on the monthly pay websites?
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2018, 07:58:56 AM »
2.   The cost per letter is only 5 dollars. Even if she does get 2 dollars per letter I would not call this a big income.

Do you think she's ONLY writing you? A girl can make a lot of money if she messages 50 guys a day. Don't assume girls are only writing you and can't make much. She may be making nothing if the agency does the writing. Agencies read forums like this and know they have to improve on making the letters seem real instead of canned.

I am thinking she is for real, only thing weird the no direct contact before meeting thing, but she really wants the meeting, and is pressing me to confirm dates. Long way to go for me.

Never get involved with an agency that doesn't allow direct contact and don't fall in love with photos. Tell (F) her (A) that (E) you (R) want (Y) to (N) talk (O) to (R) the (3) phone (3) before (at) deciding (M) to (A) visit (I) and (L) ask (.) her (C) to (O) send (M) you her number so you can call. If she truly likes you and believes you could be the love of her life, she'll give you her number. If she makes excuses she doesn't want to break the rules of the agency, she values her job there more than you. Be careful using the words phone, email, COM and the symbol @ in case they have filters. If you do get her number, call her often before buying the tickets to read how enthusiastic she is about hearing your voice.

Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline alex330

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2018, 09:42:52 AM »
There are a number of men on here who were successful on PPL sites. I met my wife on Anastasia, and I believe AJ met his wife on a PPL? Pretty sure members like Jone and JayH have dated girls from PPL sites as well.

But there is usually more to the story or a twist in how things played out with these success stories. Guy ends up marrying terp versus original girl (happens frequently) or lucky timing, or x,y,z. Most of the women on those sites are working. And most will have boyfriends or be married. If a guy does happen to come alone that has something to offer or that sets him apart from the others there is always a chance.

From what you tell us there are some pretty big red flags though....

Offline alex330

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2018, 10:03:35 AM »
1.   Consistency of messaging and writing style, which is also consistent with her writing style in social media.

It is probably her actually writing, so why would there be any difference?

2.   The cost per letter is only 5 dollars. Even if she does get 2 dollars per letter I would not call this a big income.

At five bucks a letter, she may receive between a buck and $2.50 if she does good volume for an agency like my wife. Ten letters a day is $25 x 30 days in a month comes out to $750 USD. About triple what most people in Ukraine make. Pretty good income over there. Chat pays more. My wife was easily clearing over 1k a month working at Anastasia.

3.   Fluent in English, she has a University degree in teaching English. We were talking a lot about her exams, and then there she is holding her certificate in social media.

My wife went to college for English. She has a degree in English. Same school the lawyers go to in Odesa. Guess what jobs young women who speak English get when they graduate? Interpreters. Usually for agencies. Now, I could be wrong. Maybe she just wants to practice English and you are a cool enough guy she is attracted to you. But it is a red flag to me.

4.   Not online for hours per day. In fact, she might take 2 or 3 days to answer me.

How do you know this? Holding a cert in Social Media and not online? She is probably on Instagram 24/7. My wife and all agency girls took 2-3 days to reply. Normal. The cutoff date for replies to get paid for letters as required by agencies is 3 days.

5.   The agency mails out an email to show who wrote you a message often a day or 2 later. It is often within an hour of this message going out that she comes online, and then within 20-30 minutes, I get a new message in English. Then offline she goes for days until she writes me again. I am reasonably certain that her profile only writes to me. I can see other profiles are online for hours.

As I mentioned, it is probably her. Or maybe it is her terp calling her girlfriend to login quickly since that guy that lives in BA wrote her. Have you ever spoken to her on Skype or her cell, or via Whatsapp?

6.   I have sent her a gift. Valentine Teddy bear. I got her picture back a few days later, and it was her, with the gift, and freezing cold she was. Not a glamour picture, this girl looked exhausted, and she did tell me she had a long week.

:)  I have many stories about gifts to agency girls in here. Or maybe it is the other forum. Did you send the gift through the agency website?

7.   Wrote me to tell me she bought a new dress for a friend´s birthday party. Picture of that dress at a party 3 days later in social media.

And?

8.   Never asked me for any gift, ever. Never talks about sex. Never makes any outlandish statements. Wants me to come visit her as soon as possible for real meeting / dating.

OK, normal for an agency girl. They cannot talk about sex or gifts or lose their job at agency. Now, she may really want to meet you. But she may also want a brand new dress when you arrive for her gf party.

9.   This girl is gorgeous but I am not a social misfit. I can attract women. I am 40, an alcohol trader and have a pretty cool lifestyle. British but live in Buenos Aires and travel a lot. We do have a lot in common (as written in profiles before communication). The girl is 23, quite a big age difference, but not impossible, I am quite good looking, I am very sincere and nice and romantic with her. I get no promises but she really wants to meet and check our chemistry, she appears genuine to me.

She may want to meet you and see if you click. Not outside the realm of possibility even if she is working for an agency. I was 36 when I met my wife who was 22.
The one thing I find weird is she really doesn´t want to connect on social media or skype before we meet. Her reasoning is that she has done this before, and then creepy guys will not leave her alone, calling at all hours, writing crazy messages on social media. This girl is one of the most beautiful I have ever seen on dating sites so I could believe it. Weirdly, she is not a model, she clearly could be, but she is quite studious, intelligent and family-orientated, loves her friends. I think the model lifestyle is too empty for her and she doesn´t flaunt her beauty, it is just naturally there.

Red flag, but she is also correct that there are many creepy guys. It is also bad luck and can cause problems with her job, boyfriend, jealous gf, family, x,y,z if she ads you on social media. She may work for an agency and may be inquisitive to meet, but does this with many men so until you meet in person no need to add you. Once you meet maybe she will then vet you.

Offline alex330

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2018, 10:26:14 AM »
3.   Fluent in English, she has a University degree in teaching English. We were talking a lot about her exams, and then there she is holding her certificate in social media.

Another thought on this one. Last week I heard my wife giving English lessons to one of her gf daughters on Skype. They asked her to help teach more advanced lessons. She wants to grow up to be an interpreter at an agency like my wife was. This is a coveted job for many women in Ukraine - and the economy is bad. And a way to a better life or finding the right partner.

So while a few bucks does not seem like a lot to you and I, it is a good career for many in Ukraine.

Offline JayH

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2018, 05:04:09 PM »

The one thing I find weird is she really doesn´t want to connect on social media or skype before we meet. Her reasoning is that she has done this before, and then creepy guys will not leave her alone, calling at all hours, writing crazy messages on social media. This girl is one of the most beautiful I have ever seen on dating sites so I could believe it. Weirdly, she is not a model, she clearly could be, but she is quite studious, intelligent and family-orientated, loves her friends. I think the model lifestyle is too empty for her and she doesn´t flaunt her beauty, it is just naturally there.

Am I being scammed? Can this be real? Anyone had any real success meeting through PPL? Any real success through Alice Agency/ 1st International?

A few points -- Alex is very much on the case !
Ages -- if you are an ok guy,not a slob, attractive enough,decent personality ,active and in good shape  etc  then yes --it is possible ( with all the potential long term failures a reality) . I see no problem--others will say otherwise.

On the contact issue -- the reasons she states are a real issue for girls on websites. In fact --this forum( & others) has people that promote & ADVISE guys to seek girls out like that and bypass the websites etc

That said -- while not a red light --it is a yellow one for me. It is far preferable to move to direct contact-- eg phone,Skype,Viber, Whats App  etc  and direct email and more. Even with all that --if I was in your shoes -I would still be cautious -- very cautious.

The issue is "come visit"  and the potential arrangements and set up. You already mentioned being "scammed" by expensive terp  -- so you are aware of that -- and your new lady has good English( btw-how do you know that?
Girls --  especially pretty girls-- have learnt to trust nothing on the internet btw  All sorts of guys can show up from harmless to kidnappers !  So it works both ways. It may well be that it is as simple as she does not want to waste her time on a guy that turns out to be a non starter in real life !

What city is this girl in?

I do not see much difference in any of the sites -- anything to do with them or agencies needs to be treated with great caution. That said -- even the most notorious sites eg AD etc have genuine girls who may be interested in the RIGHT guy.Note -- not just any guy -- but the right guy.Remember -beautiful girl = a lot of attention -- from everywhere !

It is hard to estimate what % of girls ( profiles) are genuine in the context of actually seriously looking--  I liken it to looking for a needle in a haystack -- but first you have to find the haystack !
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline JayH

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2018, 05:17:19 PM »

OK, normal for an agency girl. They cannot talk about sex or gifts or lose their job at agency. Now, she may really want to meet you. But she may also want a brand new dress when you arrive for her gf party.

Red flag, but she is also correct that there are many creepy guys. It is also bad luck and can cause problems with her job, boyfriend, jealous gf, family, x,y,z if she ads you on social media. She may work for an agency and may be inquisitive to meet, but does this with many men so until you meet in person no need to add you. Once you meet maybe she will then vet you.

All Alex's points are good -- but one I need to specifically comment on.
In the past -- the sex comment was correct. That is not the case now . More competition etc -- perhaps not so much on exclusive AD girls -- but across all the agencies who place  girls on sites- including AD - sex is used to suck the customers online.
In earlier years --AD took only the best looking & hottest. Later that has not been the case -- still above average but not as tight as it used to be.
Some well known sites -- will remove or restrict -- but it is sex chat that gets guys hooked. It only adds to the point that it is recognised that very few ( maybe 5% ish) will ever travel  -- so most girls( profiles)  simply dont believe guys !   
Guys  come on video chat and ask to see a girls tits as their 2nd comment ! Many girls tell stories like that and about guys only interested in sex chat. It is the not so nice part of the work for girls.
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline alex330

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2018, 05:52:14 PM »
Guys  come on video chat and ask to see a girls tits as their 2nd comment ! Many girls tell stories like that and about guys only interested in sex chat. It is the not so nice part of the work for girls.

The pervs have always been around. Poor girl sitting at home with babushka walking around the house. Definitely smth all the girls hated like you say.

I had not heard of the sex talk to lure guys in recently, interesting info Jay. Makes sense with more competition and possibly less traffic/numbers. Certain sites always used sex - like yeva4u. 

Offline alex330

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2018, 06:00:53 PM »
It is hard to estimate what % of girls ( profiles) are genuine in the context of actually seriously looking--  I liken it to looking for a needle in a haystack -- but first you have to find the haystack !

I asked my wife this very question a few years ago. She said there was only ONE girl in the entire agency truly looking for marriage. Now, this does not include older or not as good looking women and those not working for the agency (negligible amount). And as I have mentioned before Anastasia used to have a rating system for looks. Same as the swimsuit show they put on yearly in Odesa. A 1-10 scale. Those that were under a certain number were never featured on the main site, but smaller less visible sites with not much SEO or PPC traffic. So all those women who might be legit are buried under the income producing girls.

Offline Maxx2

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2018, 05:39:22 AM »
Long time ago when marriage agencies started springing up in the FSU there was an American named David Stickney. He went from agency to agency asking certain questions to the interpreter to the Russian/Ukrainian/Belorussian agency owner. What they didn't know was David was fluent in Russian. Often the owner would tell the interpreter things he would not want David to know. Things like how they really did business. Anyway David collected the names of the straight shooters and organized the 'Angelika Network.' He had two business partners, Shane Cook and Larry Guccione.

They did a PPL for the Russian/English translations. The women would come to agency with hand written letters which the agency would translate and keep the original on file. They also sold direct contact info for a small price. Organized visits, places to stay for the male visitors, flowers, chocolates etc. David was policeman of agency. The tough but fair type. An agency owner did not want to cross him. If they did they'd get the credit card portal cut off and find themselves cut off from the internet. I know because I seen this happen in Ekaterinburg 17 years ago.

Because of infighting in the partnership and the one-two punch of IMBRA and the 2007-2008 crash in the economy the Angelika Network failed.

I've known David for 17 years. Last year I did a video Skype with him. I asked him about agencies. BTW last I heard he is living in Crimea with his Ukrainian wife and their child. David said almost all the agencies are rip offs. He said the only agency you can trust is run by a woman that used to be part of the Angelika Network. Her name is Yana Chobitok, and she runs an agency in Kiev called Daisybrides. On her website in the FAQ she says this.

How many letters do we have to exchange before I can meet the lady?
No letters needed at all – just buy the ticket and come to Kiev; for saving your time we recommend you to use our matchmaking service or just think about preparing the introductions in advance. Our dating agency will be happy to do the best and make a good schedule for you.

The way they make money is through the introductions. They charge $70 per meeting or $320 for 5 meetings. Is that a scam? No and the reason I can tell it is not, is the women unlike the other PPL sites do not claim to want men much, much older than themselves. AND the women will refuse certain men that they are not interested in. A meeting is arranged either at the office by the Maiden Square or in a nearby restaurant. An interpreter can be provided. The first hour is free and after that it is $15 an hour. The women if they are interested in you, will give you their contact info or set up a date without any agency involvement.
The best thing is not to write. Just book a flight and rent an Airbnb near the agency and come. Yana's office manager Oksana with call a taxi for you. The taxi usually cost about 100 UAH (less than $4). I would recommend writing an introduction letter and get some good photos of yourself. Make your selection who you are interested in and they will set everything up. The women are real and from what I can tell on the up and up. Of course some may have motives not always good. But you have figure that out yourself. Only problem I see is sometimes the photos are old. However some of the ladies actually look better than their photos so it goes both ways. 

Good luck.

Offline Faerynor33

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2018, 06:51:11 AM »
A few points -- Alex is very much on the case !
Ages -- if you are an ok guy,not a slob, attractive enough,decent personality ,active and in good shape  etc  then yes --it is possible ( with all the potential long term failures a reality) . I see no problem--others will say otherwise.

On the contact issue -- the reasons she states are a real issue for girls on websites. In fact --this forum( & others) has people that promote & ADVISE guys to seek girls out like that and bypass the websites etc

That said -- while not a red light --it is a yellow one for me. It is far preferable to move to direct contact-- eg phone,Skype,Viber, Whats App  etc  and direct email and more. Even with all that --if I was in your shoes -I would still be cautious -- very cautious.

The issue is "come visit"  and the potential arrangements and set up. You already mentioned being "scammed" by expensive terp  -- so you are aware of that -- and your new lady has good English( btw-how do you know that?
Girls --  especially pretty girls-- have learnt to trust nothing on the internet btw  All sorts of guys can show up from harmless to kidnappers !  So it works both ways. It may well be that it is as simple as she does not want to waste her time on a guy that turns out to be a non starter in real life !

What city is this girl in?

I do not see much difference in any of the sites -- anything to do with them or agencies needs to be treated with great caution. That said -- even the most notorious sites eg AD etc have genuine girls who may be interested in the RIGHT guy.Note -- not just any guy -- but the right guy.Remember -beautiful girl = a lot of attention -- from everywhere !

Thank you to everyone for their views and some very helpful replies. Thought to answer a few points in case it helps create better insight.

This girl is based in Sumy, and has recently qualified with a Masters in teaching English from the University there. I found both her Facebook and Instagram profile, and she writes me the things going on in her life, and the evidence can sometimes then  be seen in social media. Sometimes, she posts in English on social media also. Literally only ever comes online for brief periods (I can see other profiles basically live online), and only long enough to answer my letters, and they get delivered immediately in excellent English with a consistent voice and a couple of minor human, not computer-translation type errors. I was an English teacher, I know the difference.

On age, I am confident. I have a cool lifestyle as an alcohol trader and brand manager, working in premium beer and spirits. I am youthful, social, not ugly and attract nice women. I offer a good quality of life, social importance, travel and am nice, sincere, romantic, honest and willing to commit.

My only concern when she didnt want to go direct contact, which was a red light for me as I otherwise think she is genuine, but I see that there can be various trust issues to overcome and it may be only an amber light. Having explained to her the importance of a direct contact before travel, I think she is going to have a call with me soon.

I am going to be very cautious but I am inclined to believe this girl. Definitely the last woman I will ever speak to on PPL, and I did see through others pretty quickly, but not yet willing to give up on this one.

When I visit, I will rent Airbnb, not buy expensive gifts, no translator, and see how it goes.

« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 06:58:05 AM by Faerynor33 »

Offline jone

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2018, 07:53:58 AM »
The key component that I found in looking for genuine ladies on PPL or PPC was how long they have been on the system.  If longer than four months, chances are you're being played.  Every woman that I dated on these sites, I made sure I had direct contact before planning any trips.  Not having direct contact leads me to believe she is either being paid to be there or someone is using her profile to communicate.  Sometimes it is a mixture of both.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline mhr7

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2018, 07:57:09 AM »
When I visit, I will rent Airbnb, not buy expensive gifts, no translator, and see how it goes.

She may still insist on having a translator for "safety". The agency won't want you to meet alone, they need to milk you for as much as they can. Girls who meet men alone can be booted by the agency.
"After your death, you will be what you were before your birth." - Schopenhauer

Offline alex330

« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2018, 09:44:44 AM »
This girl is based in Sumy, and has recently qualified with a Masters in teaching English from the University there. I found both her Facebook and Instagram profile, and she writes me the things going on in her life, and the evidence can sometimes then  be seen in social media. Sometimes, she posts in English on social media also. Literally only ever comes online for brief periods (I can see other profiles basically live online), and only long enough to answer my letters, and they get delivered immediately in excellent English with a consistent voice and a couple of minor human, not computer-translation type errors. I was an English teacher, I know the difference.

Of course she would write about her daily life events. That is the easiest thing to do. The question would whether she (or her terp) is sending the same letter to 20 other men. Her English skill level or the letters being well written by a human have no bearing on how this works with an agency, so forget any of that.

Don't take this the wrong way. You might be good looking, wealthy and cool. But if she is good looking there are many guys speaking to her that can beat you in those areas. Guys offering her trips to the Maldives and Ferraris. She may be into you though - I would proceed, but with caution is all. And if you fly out to visit her make sure you have a backup plan,. Either other women or something to see or do.

She may still insist on having a translator for "safety". The agency won't want you to meet alone, they need to milk you for as much as they can.

Most girls will bring a terp along for safety. My wife did our first meeting and she was crazy about me. They do it because many men turn out to be creeps or they feel their English level is not as good as it is. But yes, could also be due to getting paid by agency. No way to know until you get there to feel it out.

I wish you success. If it works out it will be the best thing to ever happen to you.

Offline jone

« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2018, 11:22:42 AM »
No contact via Skype or other direct means is a plan for failure.  Especially with a gal in her young twenties.  You're deluding yourself.  Better have plan B (another gal) in the wings because I can assure you that she is NOT what you think she is.

The fact that she did not give you Instagram or Facebook, and you went sleuthing for them, is another BIG red flag.  If she is into you, she'd have given you those herself.   Both have messenger capability so the mask is off, so to speak.  And still she does not give you direct contact. 

It took me three gals on PPL sites before I was able to understand who was real and who wasn't.   Even the ones that I knew still had employees of the agency using their logons to generate business.   I remember one gal, whom I dated, who didn't believe me that the agency was logging on as her.  So I showed her the discussion.  She asked to have her profile taken down immediately.  But, of course, the agency claimed that they could not do it locally and it would take some time ......
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline jone

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2018, 12:44:47 PM »
I looked at the profiles for the three most obvious choices for Sumy.  All three seemed dodgy to me.  My guess is that you chose the blonde.   Any time a 23 year old is willing to hook up with a guy who could be her grandfather, something is seriously wrong.  I can't tell you how important it is to make direct contact ....  or have a plan B.  My recommendation would be to go on Elena's and find all of the women from Sumy, since that is where you want to go, and establish relations with at least three of them as fall back.  Sometimes the alternate gal is the one that you are much happier with.  Ask 2Tall.

The first trip I took seeking someone in Ukraine was a trip to Kharkov.  The gal I was interested in I met the first night.  She was empty and vapid.  Her terp dinged me every which way.  It didn't take me more than ten minutes to figure out the game.  But I had another gal, who wasn't quite at that model level, who I also made contact with.  We had a great time.  We went to the Aqua Park, out to dinner and she took a day to show me everything of interest in Kharkov.  No Terp. 

You are traveling over 5000 miles for, essentially, a blind date.  And with a gal from an agency that has proven, again and again that it can't be trusted.  Time to think with your big head.

Offline jone

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2018, 12:56:41 PM »
One more thing:  Most of these sites are Amalgamators.  They are NOT the agency.   The agency you would be going to in Sumy is, most likely, a standalone operation that submits profiles to the amalgamators.  This means that they control the local profile.  They see all of the traffic going back and forth to the woman.  They can, at any time, instigate letters on their own and answer letters, following the lead of other conversations that the woman has had.  How does this work?  Well, she happens to send a letter to another guy and she mentions the new dress that she got for a friend's birthday.  The local agency sees that letter and immediately begins including that in other letters that they write for her.  With very few details they can create entire conversations with men around the world. 

This is why direct contact is needed.  You can burn the agency for details if you know things about her that she did not share with other guys she has talked to.  Like what her cat's name was as a child or who she went to camp with when she was in secondary school.  When I was dating the first gal I had direct contact with I absolutely burned the local agency rep and told them to stop using the account to make money.  Did they stop?  Of course, not.   The PPL, PPC sites are there to trick men into making money.  Getting caught is something they don't care about.  As a matter of fact I spent more money proving to this correspondent that they were lying.  They were laughing all the way to the bank.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2018, 01:02:58 PM »

Sure there are success stories, however it's expensive and time consuming to
find real girls who are serious. You are probably exchanging letters with an
agency translator.

So my advice is don't use them. Many guys think that the hottest girls are there
but it's not true. The hottest photoshop is done there. Here is a thread on how to
get started.

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=14615.0

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2018, 01:25:29 PM »

I am going to be very cautious but I am inclined to believe this girl. Definitely the last woman I will ever speak to on PPL, and I did see through others pretty quickly, but not yet willing to give up on this one.

Then get hold of her off site.

She probably has a VK.com page, find her there and send her a note. Then talk to
her on the phone and skype.

Read the RWD Ten commandments, here are numbers 3, 4 & 5
3. Work to eliminate any agency from your communications.

4. Always get the lady's home address and home phone number as early as possible.

5. Verify the ladies you are writing to are real.

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=1740.0

FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
PPL anti shakedown advice here
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2018, 01:44:16 PM »
My only concern when she didn't want to go direct contact, which was a red
light for me as I otherwise think she is genuine, but I see that there can be
various trust issues to overcome and it may be only an amber light. Having
explained to her the importance of a direct contact before travel, I think she
is going to have a call with me soon.

She only gets a commission when you go through the agency.
A serious girl finds a way, a sketchy girl has excuses.
A serious girl knows 189 ways for you to contact her and a 
sketchy girl chooses the most expensive one (through her agency).
A serious girl will spend 8 hours on a bus to save you a $120
in airfare. A sketchy girl will let you spend a buck a minute on
the agency site chatting with her.

Which girl is she?
All fingers point to sketchy.

Here is a very typical situation
You arrive at the airport in her city and nobody is there to pick you
up. You call the agency and they send somebody who tells you the
following sad story.

So sorry, your hot girl had to go to Oymyakon Siberia because her
grandmother suddenly became ill. She will be gone for the entire month.

Don't worry we will get you other date$ within our agency. They are
all $erious Girl$. NONE of them will speak English so you can hire our
translator$. We will be happy to provide a car and driver at your expen$e
We will suggest expensive restaurant$ and get a commission from each
of them. 

After you date 17 of our prodater women (none of which will kiss you
or any other funny business) we will drive you back to your plane and
send you home, with your wallet significantly thinner.

You will have been fleeced, but luckily you found your way here and you
have been warned. If the girl doesn't give you her personal contact
information then you dump her. That's my advice

Udachi!

Bill
« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 01:53:01 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Faerynor33

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2018, 01:59:34 PM »
Thank you guys, I am listening to everything you say. Learning a lot. I am insisting on the direct contact.
Wont go to Sumy without it, and if I do go, I will have another few girls lined up.

Offline jone

« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2018, 02:09:33 PM »
One more thing:  When an agency finds a gal that is popular.  And cannot think that she isn't.  I would take a screen shot of one of the pictures and find how many of the Amalgamators have her photos.  I did this with the blonde from Sumy and found she was on six other Amalgamators.  That means she is getting heavy, heavy traffic and that she has been out there for awhile.  Not just letter writing, but Pay per chat sites as well.  Someone is certainly operating her profile with all this activity, and by virtue of the fact that she is 'not new' to the agency.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2018, 02:09:41 PM »
I found both her Facebook and Instagram profile, and she writes me the things going on in her life, and the evidence can sometimes then  be seen in social media. Sometimes, she posts in English on social media also.

She's on social media? Why are we talking PPL? You're wondering if she likes you. Write her on Facebook and tell her who you are. If she likes you, she'll be happy to talk outside the agency. If she asks you to communicate only through the agency or questions who you are, then she doesn't like you or don't even know who you are.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline alex330

« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2018, 02:16:33 PM »
She's on social media? Why are we talking PPL? You're wondering if she likes you. Write her on Facebook and tell her who you are. If she likes you, she'll be happy to talk outside the agency. If she asks you to communicate only through the agency or questions who you are, then she doesn't like you or don't even know who you are.

Five bucks she has no idea who the OP is when he contacts her on social media. And nothing against the OP, just how it is.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1964
Total: 1973

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM