It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: More Bad News for Russia  (Read 1075884 times)

Offline Muzh

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #125 on: October 13, 2014, 03:05:30 PM »
H-word is derived from the noun 'd--k'; the suffix 'lo' changes the noun's masculine gender to a neutral one, making it more offensive name to call anyone.
H-word is used to express the speaker's strong emotional involvement such as anger, derogatory dismissal, a feeling of intense disgust and even hatred towards the one who's lost the respect of the speaker.
Although vulgar, many people do not grant it the power to offend someone terribly  :-\

Me thinks that the party responsible for censoring the name clarifier is a Putler apologist.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline JayH

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #126 on: October 13, 2014, 03:13:01 PM »
It seems there is a groundswell.  I first saw it in Stirlitz's posts.  Next it was heard in the protest chants of marchers.  Now in thunderous songs at football games.

Gator--the link is not even in Ukraine--it has become widespread.
The guy who wrote and performs this song has risen to close to No1 in Ukraine( maybe someone else can help explain this?)
I saw the song being sung at major public events in 2 cities in Ukraine where more that  50000 people were present( maybe 2 or 3 times that number)-- ( I actually showed a forum member live on Skype) and EVERYONE knows the words and sing along. The raucous laughter at the end is very funny.
The total contempt towards the subject matter is clear.
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline JayH

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #127 on: October 13, 2014, 03:14:49 PM »

Me thinks that the party responsible for censoring the name clarifier is a Putler apologist.

Can you spell that out please?Who where,what?
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline calmissile

• Trips: 4 - 10
More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #128 on: October 13, 2014, 03:25:21 PM »
T-Shirts and windcheaters are readily available everywhere in Ukraine--both in Russian and English.
Also flags,bumper stickers,caps!!Free enterprise and speech is alive and well in Ukraine!! ;D
SC-- particularly look at markets and street vendors in high traffic areas-- they really will be easy to to find.

I would love to find someone in Ukraine to send me decals for the rear window on my truck that says "Glory to Ukraine" in English.

Also to send me  a case of Putin toilet paper.  I could sell them at the Farmers Market and Swap Meet for a good price.

Wifey is hesitant to purchase anything political.     ;D
Doug (Calmissile)

Offline Doll

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #129 on: October 13, 2014, 04:12:52 PM »
I would love to find someone in Ukraine to send me decals for the rear window on my truck that says "Glory to Ukraine" in English.

Also to send me  a case of Putin toilet paper.  I could sell them at the Farmers Market and Swap Meet for a good price.

Wifey is hesitant to purchase anything political.     ;D
http://www.cafepress.com/+ukraine+bumper-stickers?utm_campaign=international%20places%20bsm%20-%20us&utm_content=search-b&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=ukraine%20bumper%20sticker&utm_source=google

Offline AkMike

• Trips: Resident
More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #130 on: October 13, 2014, 04:21:50 PM »
I'm in Ukraine at the moment. I sure would like to buy a Putin Khuilo! T-shirt if they are available.

Maybe the Putin Khuilo! song will become Ukraine's entry for next year's Eurovision song contest!

http://teespring.com/putin-khuilo

Offline AkMike

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #131 on: October 13, 2014, 04:30:09 PM »
There's some good PutinHuilo bumper stickers there at Dolls site also!  :crackwhip:

http://www.cafepress.com/+putin-huilo+bumper-stickers

lordtiberius

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #132 on: October 13, 2014, 06:09:23 PM »
You have a point there.   ;D
If I recall correctly, had it not been for a bad winter, Germany many have overrun Russia.

We are talking about Ukraine not Novgorod.

Offline JayH

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #133 on: October 13, 2014, 06:52:21 PM »
 Killed are the Russian general Sergei Andreychenko,Chechen commander for the special forces in Mariupol Andrey Borisov  +2 elite troops.

Russian general Sergei Andreychenko,Chechen commander for the special forces in Mariupol Andrey Borisov  were killed.
In Telmanovo on the night of 8 to 9 October around 23.00 commando battalion group "Dnepr-1" carried out a special operation, which resulted in a liquidated terrorist Andrey Borisov (Chechen) and three Russian military. Among the dead - Russian general Sergei Andreychenko.

About this 0629 said a law enforcement source.

According to the source, Sergey Andreychenko coordinated the activities of the Russian special services in the Sea of ​​Azov. Along with him were killed Russian saboteurs Vladimir Lysyakov and Basil Protasiv.

In Ukraine, the Russian commando group sent Khalil Abduhalimovich ARSLANOV.

Recall Chechen force represented a group of terrorists in Mariupol, and was sent to the city Girkinym. In June, the eve of the liberation of Mariupol, he was warned about the planned raid and managed to escape by faking his own death. 0629 as reported by sources, for the sake of killing two random guys. They burned in the car, and after the burned bodies were given for Chechena and his partner in crime.

http://m.0629.com.ua/news/641633

ps note  he is not a Chechen. His nickname is "Chechen"

Offline AkMike

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #134 on: October 13, 2014, 07:09:14 PM »
Too bad.. If this keeps up there won't be any Russian soldiers that will want to 'vacation' in SE Ukraine.. :clapping:

Offline calmissile

Doug (Calmissile)

Offline calmissile

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #136 on: October 13, 2014, 07:25:10 PM »
Too bad.. If this keeps up there won't be any Russian soldiers that will want to 'vacation' in SE Ukraine.. :clapping:

At least no Russian officers.    ;D
Doug (Calmissile)

Offline JayH

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #137 on: October 13, 2014, 07:59:58 PM »

They dont actually know they are on "vacation" !! :)  And remarkably they often don't know where they are until someone starts shooting back !! :)

Offline sleepycat

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #138 on: October 14, 2014, 04:12:13 AM »
Hopefully the Aust. prime minister gets a chance to do the world a favour by destroying Putin's macho man image...

http://news.yahoo.com/russian-diplomat-calls-australian-leader-immature-072929355.html

Offline Doll

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #139 on: October 14, 2014, 05:08:08 AM »
Hopefully the Aust. prime minister gets a chance to do the world a favour by destroying Putin's macho man image...

http://news.yahoo.com/russian-diplomat-calls-australian-leader-immature-072929355.html
Like Putin cares :D

Offline AkMike

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #140 on: October 14, 2014, 07:50:47 AM »

The Russian Central Bank Admits Defeat

Russian Central Bank head Elvira Nabiullina has admitted that if currency markets continue to turn against the ruble the bank "won?t be able to restrain them."

Despite the central bank spending $6 billion of Russia's foreign exchange reserves in only 10 days to prop up the value of the ruble, it continued its slide against the dollar on Monday:

The admission that central bank is unable to defend a fixed exchange rate for the ruble against heavy selling of the currency by international investors demonstrates the extent of the country's problems as it battles falling oil prices and a weakening economy.

But it's unlikely to mark the end of state interventions in the market. Russian media report Nabiullina as saying:

I would like to stress that we?re not going to quit the foreign exchange market completely. We?re changing, so to speak, the nature of our participation in the foreign currency market. We?ll make interventions, if there are risks to financial stability.

The central bank is undergoing stress tests to gauge the effects of further sharp falls in oil prices after Brent crude oil traded on Monday as low as $87 a barrel, its lowest point in 18-months. Oil exports are crucial for the Russian economy, particularly with international sanctions on the country's financial and commodities sectors weighing on growth.

Falling commodity prices are helping to drive the flow of foreign capital out of the country as investors sell their ruble holdings pushing down the value of the ruble relative to other currencies.

So far in 2014, Russia has burned through over $55 billion of its international reserves, much of which has been spent buying rubles to prop up its value, leaving around $452 billion in the coffers. It looks like it will have to dip even further into this pot if it is to protect the country from economic disaster.

http://www.businessinsider.com/russian-central-bank-admits-defeat-over-defending-the-ruble-2014-10#ixzz3G8Akc9Mq

Offline sleepycat

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #141 on: October 14, 2014, 10:29:16 AM »
The Russian Central Bank Admits Defeat

:truce:  Another one of Putin's "accomplishments"...

Offline AC

• Banned Member
  • Trips: 1 - 3
More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #142 on: October 14, 2014, 10:38:38 AM »
The central bank is undergoing stress tests to gauge the effects of further sharp falls in oil prices after Brent crude oil traded on Monday as low as $87 a barrel, its lowest point in 18-months. Oil exports are crucial for the Russian economy, particularly with international sanctions on the country's financial and commodities sectors weighing on growth.

Falling commodity prices are helping to drive the flow of foreign capital out of the country as investors sell their ruble holdings pushing down the value of the ruble relative to other currencies.

Unless the price of oil goes back up towards $100 per barrel quickly, this does not bode well for Putin's long term prospects as President.

I may have to modify my 5 year projection of his demise downwards.   ;D

Offline calmissile

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #143 on: October 14, 2014, 11:09:11 AM »

Unless the price of oil goes back up towards $100 per barrel quickly, this does not bode well for Putin's long term prospects as President.

I may have to modify my 5 year projection of his demise downwards.   ;D

I'm not sure about that.  Once he has compleley silenced the free press, cut off the internet and communications to the masses, strongarms any opposition, it's pretty hard to get the truth out to the zombies.  Once again..... a closed society.

Doug (Calmissile)

Offline sleepycat

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #144 on: October 14, 2014, 11:31:28 AM »

Putin can always try to reduce world oil supply and force prices back up by shutting down Russian oil wells!

Offline Muzh

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #145 on: October 14, 2014, 02:05:22 PM »
Putin can always try to reduce world oil supply and force prices back up by shutting down Russian oil wells!

Would you ever cut your nose to spite your face?

Putin is not as macho as he thinks he is. I'll gladly give him a dull knife for him to slice one nostril.  >:D
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline calmissile

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #146 on: October 14, 2014, 02:27:30 PM »

Yes, that would be a great strategy.............. to speed up the collapse of their economy.     :clapping:
Doug (Calmissile)

Offline JayH

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #147 on: October 14, 2014, 07:47:40 PM »
Hello Putin?

Offline Doll

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #148 on: October 15, 2014, 04:43:49 AM »
Yes, that would be a great strategy.............. to speed up the collapse of their economy.     :clapping:
BTW, you watch your economy (which is going South)

Offline fathertime

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #149 on: October 15, 2014, 06:37:22 AM »
BTW, you watch your economy (which is going South)

While people are cheering on what they see as negative news in the Russian economy, ours is tanking big time.   Just today alone, the bond interest rate has plummeted 12%...and the markets are still in free-fall.  Maybe we should worry about our own frail economy instead of trying to 'harm' another nations economy?  So far Putin was right, the boomerang is occurring.

Fathertime!   
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541017
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2385
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 2235
Total: 2245

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:57:04 PM

Re: Plumber earnings by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 09:37:55 PM

Plumber earnings by ML
Yesterday at 07:49:26 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:23:34 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 01:09:03 PM