It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Its all been said before.Here, Yahoo groups ,Maelstrom,etc. Pre-writng ,Age.  (Read 1986 times)

Offline frankfrank

10 plus years ago(+/_). Info. was hard to find.I remember a guy lifting a train schedule , scanning it and listers (Maelstrom) getting all excited.Now, I buy a train ticket with a mouse click. Scammer sites allow me to see the worst with a mouse click.
Pre-writing.The die-hards will debate me until they drop.OK, maybe one letter with bio. and arrival dates ,thats it.
Age difference. It will always be strewn with "I knew (or heard about ) this guy 80yo who married a
18yo Kiev/Moscow model and they have kids" on and on.
These sites are mainly to sell newbies services (Im not against commerce ), let old timers blow off steam (me?) and others convince themselves of Pre-writng , the perfect age diff. etc.
And let the ones in the middle rave about Sevastopol, etc.
Sure I should of read the site more before posting or should of posting in the Newbie section.
I try and educate people with what I have learned.That's all.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10
10 plus years ago(+/_). Info. was hard to find.I remember a guy lifting a train schedule , scanning it and listers (Maelstrom) getting all excited.Now, I buy a train ticket with a mouse click. Scammer sites allow me to see the worst with a mouse click.
Pre-writing.The die-hards will debate me until they drop.OK, maybe one letter with bio. and arrival dates ,thats it.
Age difference. It will always be strewn with "I knew (or heard about ) this guy 80yo who married a
These sites are mainly to sell newbies services (Im not against commerce ), let old timers blow off steam (me?) and others convince themselves of Pre-writng , the perfect age diff. etc.
And let the ones in the middle rave about Sevastopol, etc.
Sure I should of read the site more before posting or should of posting in the Newbie section.
I try and educate people with what I have learned.That's all.

>>These sites are mainly to sell newbies services (Im not against commerce ), let old timers blow off steam (me?) and others convince themselves of Pre-writng , the perfect age diff. etc.<<

Well, if you want to actually learn what RWD is all about, just look for the RWD Vision in the top menu.

You seem to have arrived here with a preconception of what RWD is all about. The facts are that RWD is far different than any other venue of this sort - but to know that would require you to spend a few minutes actually exploring the site - AND - you'd need to put aside those preconceptions (if you are able).

- Dan

Offline Markus

• Opted-Out
Frank,

You brought up the age gap topic twice in your several, yet overlapping topics. Nobody is saying yea or nay to you on your 21-year age gap situation.
Are you trying to justify that gap by talking about it here?

There is no debate happening on your letter writing thoughts, unless you want to call it a one-sided debate. Because you are not debating. You have provided
no supporting evidence to support your claim. So far, you have only made the statement about your letter writing views and you keep repeating yourself.
If you want to teach, then teach. Maybe some of us are wrong by writing letters. Unless you support your claim with evidence, facts, and
statistics, letter writing is a very good method.
Please prove that statement wrong so others can learn the correct method.

Offline SMS60

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection

Only on RWD not in real life :ROFL:
Quote from: Simoni on Today at 09:06:15 AM
But my understanding is that "Anything Goes" does not really mean "anything" if that "anything" violates the TOS.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541386
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 3707
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 3698
Total: 3708

+-Recent Posts

Re: Navigating the longest story ever told by Stirlitz
Today at 02:18:56 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Stirlitz
Today at 02:12:24 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Trenchcoat
Today at 01:56:55 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:07:31 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 11:31:49 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Manny
Yesterday at 11:07:15 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:50:04 AM

Re: international travel by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 08:20:37 AM

Re: Trippin........... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 08:06:00 AM

Re: Trippin........... by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:09:50 AM