It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Offshoot  (Read 6215 times)

Offline Cameraguy

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10
Offshoot
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2019, 11:47:10 PM »
But there was another RWG poster who actually spent 100s of thousands for his FSU wife and daughter and all he did was bitch about it on the board. Took him to the cleaners. maxx actually tells the saga of the poster in a humorous way...never intending offense, of course.

Maxx knows and remembers all.

Remember Richard's almost famous saga in Ukraine when his date wanted him to buy a yatch?  :P Forgot the expression...

"Ya khachoo yacht." Don't we all. I hope Richard doesn't mind me mentioning that he's also happily married to a Chinese woman who fortunately doesn't require a yacht.

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
Offshoot
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2019, 12:26:04 AM »
Hang on I've actually lived the life of t-shirts knickers and popa around the house.  Sure beats the western version.  Sad you clean living yanks have not experienced it.  I have every time although I'm starting to wonder why I'm education the opposition.   If you guys don't want to believe me so be it.

James,

we get your enthusiasm, but your experiences have been fleeting ..  and are memories ..  There's plenty of 'clean livin' yanks' - and other nationalities - living this reality ....  you are back at Trench level - dreaming ...

You might bear that in mind when you THINK you are 'educating' us ...

As to a couple of grand so be it a ww who was hell to live with blew 550000 plus 100000 on lawyers and 120000 on tax that I could have avoided.  It's all relative.  And wasted 4 years in and out of court .  Omg I sound like msmob.

'Msmob' doesn't attribute such minor costs down to 'his' first wife being western ... He realises he chose her and it took two to tango .. You can continue to blame your other halves for cheating on you and ignore WHY ..   :popcorn:

I've made big mistakes and admit it .... I could write a book about how NOT to do stuff ...   

« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 12:41:26 AM by msmob »

Offline Jamesukjames

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Offshoot
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2019, 12:28:39 AM »
Boethius hairs standing up on neck.  One of the reasons I like Ukrainian women they do seem to be very aware or mildly telepathic something I too am.  We all learn to keep it to ourselves or face ridicule.   Yanks won't get it .  Western Europe murdered by burning most of their people with this trait.

Offline Jamesukjames

Offshoot
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2019, 12:32:59 AM »
Msmob you love to wind people up.  Great thing is I've lived these realities.   I've also lived temporarrily  with a fair few military families in the USA who were all very religious and conservative in mind and dress.

Offline Jamesukjames

Offshoot
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2019, 12:35:02 AM »
Msmob in fact you are a total wind up .  Posting photos of your g f in tiny bikini and claiming that I haven't lived the life of t shirt and popa.

Offline pitbull

• Trips: None (yet)
Offshoot
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2019, 12:46:33 AM »
MSMOB you get too excited my comment was on Belarusian tidyness.  The Latvian russian males were living bachelor lives when I first met them.  Pizza boxes  on the kitchen table.  Odd empty beer bottle.  Unmown grass and bbqs until 2am.  Now they are all married to belarussians from Minsk their houses are immaculate.

I am from Belarus and couldn’t care less about cleaning. Have a wonderful cleaning lady’s and she also does the laundry.

My time is too valuable to waste it on cleaning  -plenty of more important and exciting things to do :)
Be the person that your dog thinks you are

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
Offshoot
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2019, 12:51:15 AM »
Msmob in fact you are a total wind up .  Posting photos of your g f in tiny bikini and claiming that I haven't lived the life of t shirt and popa.

Can't you read ?

1/ I've 'claimed' no such things... I'm pointing out you have made huge howlers and are still making them... please bear that in mind when 'educating' us

2/ She is my wife to be and would  already be my wife - but for not being officially divorced, yet !  :D
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 12:59:32 AM by msmob »

Offline Cameraguy

Offshoot
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2019, 12:57:14 AM »
One of the reasons I like Ukrainian women they do seem to be very aware or mildly telepathic something I too am.

Based on the beliefs and generalizations you've made about Ukrainian women, you better be fully telepathic.

Offline Maxx2

Offshoot
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2019, 06:01:03 AM »

Moby has been doing this for years with SC's encouragement. If she don't mind, you shouldn't. 

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
Re: Offshoot
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2019, 12:44:59 PM »
Boethius hairs standing up on neck.  One of the reasons I like Ukrainian women they do seem to be very aware or mildly telepathic.

I don't think Ukrainians are telepathic.  I think overall, they are superstitious.

You don't know the historical, mythological, and social roots of the society, and how those play together to create the society, and how they formed the people.  This is the same in every society, world over.

One of the reasons the better half resents the Bolsheviks so much (among many), is that they destroyed the souls of people, and the above ties, and replaced them with artificial, stillborn morals that  had never existed on this planet, contradict human nature, and were difficult to accept for a formerly Christian society.  This is why their society now is so destroyed and nasty. 

This post was composed without the aid of google.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541006
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 12
Guests: 1885
Total: 1897

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM