It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: 90 day Fiance  (Read 52310 times)

Offline GregfromGa

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
90 day Fiance
« on: November 21, 2016, 08:32:28 PM »
The big boy is in for a world of pain with that rig.

Offline alex330

• Trips: 4 - 10
Re: 90 day Fiance
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2016, 08:49:39 PM »
I just wish Anfisa was single and I had the means to support her the way she deserves.

Offline Larry1

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2016, 08:52:18 PM »
The big boy is in for a world of pain with that rig.

I assume you mean Jorge and Anfisa. For those of you who don't watch this show Anfisa from Moscow began the show engaged to an American guy. Don't read further unless you're ok with spoilers.

Anfisa wants a lavish lifestyle and Jorge is not wealthy. At  the wedding dress store she asked what's the most expensive wedding gown they had. When shown the $45,000 dress she selected it.

At the jewelry store she was initially prepared to accept a 3 carat diamond engagement ring but when the saleswoman told her they had a 5 carat diamond that they could sell at the bargain price of $150,000 she quickly opted for that one.

Jorge did something she disliked and she keyed his car with the word "IDIOT". When asked what the most important thing to a marriage was she answered, "money". I could go on and on with stories.

Jorge is a complete idiot for proceeding with her.

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2016, 08:57:12 PM »
She does love Jorge. 

I think a lot of this was played up for the cameras.  She had a point.  She wouldn't be with him if he couldn't provide for her, but he wouldn't be with her if she didn't have a good body or a face he finds attractive.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline jone

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2016, 09:04:35 PM »

This Anfisa?
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Larry1

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2016, 09:07:14 PM »

Offline Brasscasing

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2016, 09:18:37 PM »
I assume you mean Jorge and Anfisa. For those of you who don't watch this show Anfisa from Moscow began the show engaged to an American guy. Don't read further unless you're ok with spoilers.

Anfisa wants a lavish lifestyle and Jorge is not wealthy. At  the wedding dress store she asked what's the most expensive wedding gown they had. When shown the $45,000 dress she selected it.

At the jewelry store she was initially prepared to accept a 3 carat diamond engagement ring but when the saleswoman told her they had a 5 carat diamond that they could sell at the bargain price of $150,000 she quickly opted for that one.

Jorge did something she disliked and she keyed his car with the word "IDIOT". When asked what the most important thing to a marriage was she answered, "money". I could go on and on with stories.

Jorge is a complete idiot for proceeding with her.

Yep. Run, don't walk and don't look back cameras or not.

Brass
...Build the wall. Even Heaven has a gate...

"Because without America there is no free world" ~ Canada Free Press

Offline CaptB

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2016, 05:36:06 AM »
For the first time since I was 10/12 years old......I found myself yelling at the TV screen......"Jorge.......look out.....don't do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Capt B
"A Yooper in Moscovia"

Offline Sailor291

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2016, 09:36:34 AM »
I personally find her very unattractive.  Lips like a fish, oversize store bought boobs, and huge butt.  Not to mention Jorge should have sent her packing when she cut off his phone while still in Russia.   

Offline alex330

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2016, 12:06:34 PM »
I personally find her very unattractive.  Lips like a fish, oversize store bought boobs, and huge butt.

Pretty much. Ugly woman, inside and out. Not to mention she is a liability in his line of business. He may wind up getting killed because of her stupid shit.

Offline Sailor291

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2016, 02:14:55 PM »
My wife loves that show, not sure why.  But, how do you like that Nicole?  Does not spend 30 seconds researching the country her intended is from and then just cant understand why things are different.  Complete and utter moron. 

Offline Larry1

« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2016, 03:02:51 PM »
My wife loves that show, not sure why.  But, how do you like that Nicole?  Does not spend 30 seconds researching the country her intended is from and then just cant understand why things are different.  Complete and utter moron.

Nicole's mother was prudent not to co-sponsor on the K1. For readers who haven't watched the show Nicole is a barista and doesn't make enough money to qualify for the fiancé visa. She asked her mother to co-sponsor the Moroccan fiancé. If the marriage went South I understand that this would potentially put the mother on the hook supporting the guy for years.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2016, 03:07:02 PM »
I don't think Afasina is ugly, and she doesn't have breast implants (evident from her photoshoot). 

Look at it from her perspective.  When asked who she would want at her wedding, she said her mother and grandmother.  That means there are no men in her family.  In Russia, that usually means the father left the mother (probably grandmother as well).  So, she has probably been told that many men are unreliable, and that they don't want her life to be broken the way theirs have been.

Jorge pursued her.  He told her he was wealthy and made promises because he wanted her.  So, she agreed to meet him based on those promises.  Then, he let her down.

I think a lot of the drama is created for television.  But I also think that some of it is just that she is young, and has a certain temperament.  He is not much better, he threw his phone at her, breaking it.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2016, 03:22:41 PM »
Anfisa might not be some of you chaps cuppa tea but she is far from ugly. She is extremely hot in a stripper on a pole kind of way. She is proof that in the FSU the fish you catch is directly related to the bait you use. From that standpoint Jorge deserves everything coming his way. She told him on the show she was with him because of the money. She was fooled into thinking he was rich and he fooled himself into thinking he had the woman of his dreams.

Jorge has stumbled his way this far thinking with nothing but his penis. Think of the money he's saved on strippers. Quite frankly both of them deserve everything they get or don't get.

All of the couples in the latest season (not that the previous was much better) I wouldn't give much of a chance of making it 3 years. Matt and Alla probably the best chance but, I suspect they probably have the same taste in men.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2016, 03:34:42 PM »
I don't think Matt is gay.  I do think he is very sensitive.

I think Mohamed (from seasons past) may be gay, and Azan may be gay although in the latter case, it may just be cultural, I don't know enough of Arab culture to know.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2016, 03:38:48 PM »
From that standpoint Jorge deserves everything coming his way. She told him on the show she was with him because of the money. She was fooled into thinking he was rich and he fooled himself into thinking he had the woman of his dreams.

He lied to her about his financial status.  He lied to her about his criminal record.  And since marriage, he has threatened to annul their marriage and send her back to Russia (which I think is abusive).  Neither of them are very mature.

Offline Larry1

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2016, 03:46:19 PM »
Think of the money he's saved on strippers.

He admitted to spending $10,000 on one visit to a strip club. That makes me think of a corporate executive (a CEO I think) who went to a high end strip club in New York City and racked up something like $80,000 to $100,000 in charges. I think he even paid with his corporate charge card, although my memory about the details is fuzzy. He did a charge back and the card issuer didn't pay the club. The club then sued him, resulting in considerable publicity and the exec losing his job.

Offline alex330

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2016, 03:47:56 PM »
I don't think Afasina is ugly, and she doesn't have breast implants (evident from her photoshoot). 

Hideous looking girl, but just my opinion. She has obviously has a boob job, and a bad one at that. And she destroyed her face at 20.

Is drama staged the show and do they deserve what they wound up with? Of course.

All of the couples in the latest season (not that the previous was much better) I wouldn't give much of a chance of making it 3 years. Matt and Alla probably the best chance but, I suspect they probably have the same taste in men.

The guy who moved back to Thailand with his wife seems pretty normal. I would think they make it long term.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2016, 04:01:17 PM »
She hasn't had breast implants.  In the photo shoot, Anfisa had some shots taken lying down.  Breast implants don't slope down, or "collapse" the way real breasts do when a woman lies down.  They look exactly as they do when a woman is sitting up or standing.

Offline Miquel Westano

• Restricted
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2016, 04:01:34 PM »
Hideous looking girl, but just my opinion. She has obviously has a boob job, and a bad one at that. And she destroyed her face at 20.

Agreed.  That is one of the better pics of her, and still no beauty queen.  Add that to the horrible attitude and she is ugly as sin in my book.  That pic distorts the image of her body, or the TV show does.  She looks thinner in that photo in my opinion.  But her sugar daddy is no top drawer man in my eyes.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2016, 04:26:15 PM »
What a horrible thing to say.  How do you know if he is top drawer?  All you see is what is portrayed and edited for ratings in a television programme.

He chose her, she is attractive to him.  What some sixty plus year old dedushka thinks of her looks (or some 40 something guy) is irrelevant to her.

Offline alex330

« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2016, 04:33:44 PM »
She hasn't had breast implants.  In the photo shoot, Anfisa had some shots taken lying down.  Breast implants don't slope down, or "collapse" the way real breasts do when a woman lies down.  They look exactly as they do when a woman is sitting up or standing.

That's a pair of bolt ons.

http://www.instagram.com/p/BMr6FaDDqSN/

The new implants definitely slope down. They are made that way. Gummy Bears.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 04:40:29 PM by alex330 »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2016, 04:45:41 PM »
No, I mean when she is lying down.  Natural breasts slide (for lack of a better word) toward the armpits.  Breast implants stay in place, so they look exactly the same whether a woman is standing or lying down.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2016, 05:11:16 PM »

Didn't even know 90 Day Fiance existed on tv until this thread. That's how much I'm disconnected with tv shows these days. Based on Anfisa's body Jone posted, most guys would be interested in that. I Googled more photos. Her body is less appealing in those photos. Her face looks much worse without makeup. Looks like she had lip augmentation/Juvederm with those big lips. I can't say she has breast implants though. It may be natural. I would be able to tell better if someone has nude photos of her. Does any have any of her nude? If not, when they split, she'll probably do some nudes for a magazine.

Based on what some said here, seems like she doesn't want to live within Jorge's means. Jorge doesn't know how to find a sincere woman but then again, if he did, they may have not made the show since the show is looking for people who provide drama.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
90 day Fiance
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2016, 05:12:18 PM »

He lied to her about his financial status.  He lied to her about his criminal record.  And since marriage, he has threatened to annul their marriage and send her back to Russia (which I think is abusive).  Neither of them are very mature.

They certainly don't belong together.

Who in their right mind would invite a tv crew in their lives when they are just getting
started? The TV crew is there for ratings, you don't get ratings with a normal happy
relationship, who knows what they did to help foment problems? What do the
couple get out of the tv crew being there?

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540892
Total Topics: 20846
Most Online Today: 1958
Most Online Ever: 12701