It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: 90 day Fiance  (Read 52313 times)

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: 90 day Fiance
« Reply #75 on: May 16, 2018, 01:25:52 PM »

Definitely bullshit cover story. No way that black dude is her father. Aleksandra would be mulatto if he was.

Not necessarily.

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2018/04/race-twins-black-white-biggs/

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/black-white-twins-meet-sisters-5256945

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2123050/Look-The-black-white-twins-turn-seven.html

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2011/sep/24/twins-black-white

Photos of the twins, and their parents, in the links.  There are more, these were the easiest to find.

The last link is the most interesting story, the second link, the most disparate physical appearance.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 01:44:56 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline alex330

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #76 on: May 16, 2018, 01:36:04 PM »
It's a long shot and very unlikely. The body language between her and her "friend" tells me all I need to know.
But who cares if they are happy. Not worth our time arguing about it.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #77 on: May 16, 2018, 01:38:27 PM »
It's supposedly a one in one million occurrence.  There are photos of her with her father, identified as her father, from when she still lived in Russia, before she moved to the Czech Republic and met her husband.  I can't see someone suggesting a man is her father for no reason.  Her mother is married to someone else now.

Just to be clear, I don't believe Josh is the baby's father, but if they are happy, it's no one else's business.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 02:02:04 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #78 on: May 16, 2018, 02:36:50 PM »
Yeah, was about to say, she could have a black father bit still have been knocked up by the black dude, her clubbing mate. Possibly as assuming her father is black the odds may well be less than one in a million - probably that's more for those several generations ago. Either way my thoughts are the same as you Boe in that it's not from her father but another black guy, unless of course...

I think though by doing reality TV they have to accept that their private lives are no longer private though and as such have become everyone's business.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Boethius

« Reply #79 on: May 16, 2018, 02:39:38 PM »
No, it really is no one's business, notwithstanding the television appearance.

Offline BillyB

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #80 on: May 16, 2018, 02:40:57 PM »
People in the link below says her white dad was on the show during an earlier season and the black father was never mentioned until after the baby. I wonder if the tv show is creating added drama to increase ratings. I've only seen one white kid from a black father and white mother but kid was albino and had curly white hair, very white skin but you can see physical traits from the father side although color is absent. I don't see any family resemblance between Aleksandra and the black guy and look at the photo in the link below. She's at the club with her "father"? Who wants to be seen at the club with their parents?

http://www.reddit.com/r/90DayFiance/comments/7143bt/aleksandra_dad_mystery_somewhat_solved/

Mohamad says his wife stinks and his wife complains he's not having sex with her. Mohamad looks prettier than his wife! More couples from the show below.

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/slideshows/90-day-fiance-couples-whos-still-together/
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #81 on: May 16, 2018, 02:49:31 PM »
No, it really is no one's business, notwithstanding the television appearance.

I disagree, we're all dreadful gossips drooling at the next scandal to hit our screens, you too Boethius as otherwise you would never watch it ;D
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Boethius

« Reply #82 on: May 16, 2018, 02:52:07 PM »
Black father, white mother twins -

Picture

Black mother, white father twins -

Offline Boethius

« Reply #83 on: May 16, 2018, 02:54:01 PM »
I disagree, we're all dreadful gossips drooling at the next scandal to hit our screens, you too Boethius as otherwise you would never watch it ;D

I haven't seen them all.  Last season was the only one I watched in its entirety.  I don't take them seriously, as they are edited to create drama.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #84 on: May 16, 2018, 02:59:47 PM »

White father introduced earlier in the show is in a video below. There is family resemblance between him and Aleksandra. He also talks like he cares about who his daughter is marrying since the guy is Mormon and are concerned about what him and his wife read about Mormons. His friends said he's stupid for letting his daughter marry the Mormon. Why should he care if he's only the stepfather? Aleksandra was also a party girl and worked as a go go dancer in her past according to the show.

http://www.thewrap.com/90-day-fiance/
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #85 on: May 16, 2018, 03:11:33 PM »

I haven't seen them all.  Last season was the only one I watched in its entirety.  I don't take them seriously, as they are edited to create drama.

Yeah, yeah, we all believe you of course, lol :ROFL:

Offline Boethius

« Reply #86 on: May 16, 2018, 03:17:07 PM »
Believe or don’t, no effect on me.

So are you ready to be called a loser who couldn’t find a Brit to marry you, and had to go to the FSU to buy a wife?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 03:21:35 PM by Boethius »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #87 on: May 16, 2018, 03:29:08 PM »

Also from what I read from people who watched the show, at the wedding, the only father showed up was the white father introduced earlier in the show. If Aleksandra would be seen at a club, a public place, with her black father, you'd think she'd value him enough to invite him to the wedding. We'll probably never know the answer who's Aleksandra's real father is.

Any man of any color would be in his right to ask for a DNA test if their child looks nothing like him.

Offline ML

« Reply #88 on: May 16, 2018, 03:32:39 PM »
Just to add the obvious.

Where father is black and mother is white:

If one of the twins is white, then possibility exists that twin does have a white father who is not married to the white mother.
Mother produced two eggs which were fertilized by different men.

But, if mother black and father white, then no other man need be involved to get one white and one black.

In all the cases referenced, I saw nothing about DNA tests having been performed.

And, in other cases . . .

It is well known that in time of slavery, many white men did have sex with the black female slaves.  And the once in a thousand or so cases did happen where the offspring looked 100% white.

After slavery abolished, some of those folks moved away and began to pass themselves off as white.  But they were fearful of having children, knowing a good chance that the children would be black.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #89 on: May 16, 2018, 03:47:00 PM »
Read the National Geographic article, ML.  It is rare, but it can occur.  There are, as I posted, other recent cases.

I remember an interview with professor who wrote a book about his experience as a "white" man.  He was African American (two AA parents), and grew up in a "black" neighbourhood, but once he grew up and moved, he realized he could pass for white.  He went to college, and told no one of his past (he grew up in the fifties).  He obtained a PhD, and became a tenured professor at a major university. It was only in the 1990's that he "came out" with his book.  He had no AA features, other than very dark eyes, but that is occurs among Caucasians as well. 

In the above cases I linked, the twins were all DNA tested, depends on which link you read. 

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #90 on: May 17, 2018, 07:38:55 AM »
Believe or don’t, no effect on me.

So are you ready to be called a loser who couldn’t find a Brit to marry you, and had to go to the FSU to buy a wife?

Its quite understandable not to find a Brit girl, there are loads & loads of men in the same position as me, most girls are married to their job or difficult to interact with, etc. So these days I would not be seen as a loser by not having a Brit girl as it is common place, similar I gather for the US So no I would have no qualms about going on a show like this and stating such. I do not see this guy as a loser for not being able to get a US girl, he doesn't help himself with any girl by being that much overweight but that is about it. Buy a wife? Well whatever the situation is, it is as it is, if a more happy fulfilled life comes of it then in my book you do whatever, buying a wife though in its starkest terms is probably not going to end well I would imagine.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #91 on: May 17, 2018, 07:54:59 AM »
She does love Jorge. 

I think a lot of this was played up for the cameras.  She had a point.  She wouldn't be with him if he couldn't provide for her, but he wouldn't be with her if she didn't have a good body or a face he finds attractive.

I think with Anfisa she kept referring to him as stupid. I think this was mean't that he didn't really understand the deal that was on the table that he himself first put forward (apparently). Basically that he was a rich guy (now questionable) and she would go with him because of that. She sees him as stupid I believe for not realizing that is the deal he signed up to and then wanting love with her and a decrease in her material expectations (at least in the short term if not longer).

I think Anfisa enjoys playing the cat fight with Jorge, son in that way she is into him. Perhaps also they are two opposites that have bad traits that somehow go together. Sometimes when she kisses him on the show its brief and even it looks like she finds kissing him distasteful. Sometimes she is just unemotional to his presence. She's probably giving him confusing signals and the audience. I am not sure that she really truely loves him though, perhaps with time, at this point in time I just think there conflicts just play off playfully with one another, that's my thoughts anyway.

Offline BdHvA

« Reply #92 on: May 17, 2018, 08:00:27 AM »
Its quite understandable not to find a Brit girl, there are loads & loads of men in the same position as me, most girls are married to their job or difficult to interact with, etc. So these days I would not be seen as a loser by not having a Brit girl as it is common place, similar I gather for the US So no I would have no qualms about going on a show like this and stating such. I do not see this guy as a loser for not being able to get a US girl, he doesn't help himself with any girl by being that much overweight but that is about it. Buy a wife? Well whatever the situation is, it is as it is, if a more happy fulfilled life comes of it then in my book you do whatever, buying a wife though in its starkest terms is probably not going to end well I would imagine.

Do you think about what you post?

The majority of British men are married to British women. They raise families and go to church as well as TESCO. They agree and disagree. But TC you have this fixation that most British women are overweight. I have been to Leeds and Bristol (where my daughter is) they are for the most part fit and healthy. I am confident she would cringe if you were present. Yes you find some young women who have chip buttie with a pint at 9 am pushing a pram but that is the exception.

The real issue is your naive or perhaps misogynist viewpoint that in the 21st century women should be in the kitchen producing babies and yet able to support them selves. You can pontificate absolute BS with no knowledge or practical expeirence. And it is the same for both the British and former Soviet Union.

Please spare both the women there and the readers here.
Experierence is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. A. Huxley

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #93 on: May 17, 2018, 10:13:58 AM »
Do you think about what you post?

The majority of British men are married to British women. They raise families and go to church as well as TESCO. They agree and disagree. But TC you have this fixation that most British women are overweight. I have been to Leeds and Bristol (where my daughter is) they are for the most part fit and healthy. I am confident she would cringe if you were present. Yes you find some young women who have chip buttie with a pint at 9 am pushing a pram but that is the exception.

The real issue is your naive or perhaps misogynist viewpoint that in the 21st century women should be in the kitchen producing babies and yet able to support them selves. You can pontificate absolute BS with no knowledge or practical expeirence. And it is the same for both the British and former Soviet Union.

Please spare both the women there and the readers here.

If your daughter has taken on the bad attitudes of British women then yes she probably would cringe, any little thing gets the British girls nose out of joint over here, its what makes them so difficult to interact with - they cannot reach out to guys at all they just take a superior touch above attitude to most guys who aren’t in the in crowd. Most fail to even consider their own short comings - or am I alone in that!

There are now more single pieople in the UK than ever before, in the majority now I believe, just over 50 percent. So it is far from being just me and a few other guys. It is a major unaddressed problem for UK society.

Offline Blighty

« Reply #94 on: May 17, 2018, 11:16:33 AM »
There are now more single pieople in the UK than ever before, in the majority now I believe, just over 50 percent. So it is far from being just me and a few other guys. It is a major unaddressed problem for UK society.

Where do you get these statistics from? In England about 15% of the population live alone, for a number of reasons.

Yes, over 60% of UK adults are classed as obese but many people are just slightly overweight. Many women over 50 do let themselves get overweight but that is not your age group. As for your claims about feminism :wallbash: by UK women, this is just more exaggeration by you. A lot of UK women do like their independence but that is very different from being a feminist. Just my observation.

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #95 on: May 17, 2018, 11:21:52 AM »
If your daughter has taken on the bad attitudes of British women then yes she probably would cringe, any little thing gets the British girls nose out of joint over here, its what makes them so difficult to interact with - they cannot reach out to guys at all they just take a superior touch above attitude to most guys who aren’t in the in crowd. Most fail to even consider their own short comings - or am I alone in that!

Typical BS 'excuses' from our Trench

BTW .. your really ought to check before guessing ..

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-magazine-monitor-31461595

PS Bristol is 25 mins from me...you are exaggerating re 'fat women' - as usual

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #96 on: May 17, 2018, 01:12:30 PM »
Typical BS 'excuses' from our Trench

BTW .. your really ought to check before guessing ..

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-magazine-monitor-31461595

PS Bristol is 25 mins from me...you are exaggerating re 'fat women' - as usual

Statistic was just for illustration, in general society is a lot more single than it used to be.

Loads more statistics that suggest that women if all ages are racing to get fat arses like it's the fashion.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #97 on: May 17, 2018, 01:54:15 PM »
Statistics would also show that overall, men are more overweight than are women in the UK, and that most of that is in the 55 plus age range.  So, once again, your information is inaccurate.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #98 on: May 17, 2018, 02:19:05 PM »
Anyway back to the topic here, do you think it's possible to have a relationship with a girl like Anfisa (a goldigger) and have her love you and be loyal to you? Or are goldiggers a lost cause?

Offline BillyB

« Reply #99 on: May 17, 2018, 03:24:27 PM »
Anyway back to the topic here, do you think it's possible to have a relationship with a girl like Anfisa (a goldigger) and have her love you and be loyal to you? Or are goldiggers a lost cause?

It's possible for a woman who loves money to also love a man. People can love more than one thing in their lives. If I asked a woman like Anfisa out, I'd figure her out quick and if I asked her for another date, it wouldn't be to develop a relationship with her.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540892
Total Topics: 20846
Most Online Today: 1958
Most Online Ever: 12701