It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: A cure for covid19 that is quick, inexpensive and sure  (Read 5834 times)

Offline Maxx2

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
A cure for covid19 that is quick, inexpensive and sure
« on: July 10, 2020, 04:30:45 AM »

Mods, please don't merge this thread into page 133 of the covid19 coping thread. This is important information. I don't want it buried please.

"A West Texas doctor says an inhaled steroid, budesonide, a drug commonly used to treat asthma, is the “silver bullet” for COVID-19. “It’s an inhaled steroid that doesn’t have the side effects of total body steroids but it has the benefits,” Dr. Richard Bartlett said in a recent interview with KWES-TV in Odessa. “It’s like putting out a fire at the base of the fire. I’m having patients recover so quick.” Bartlett, an emergency room doctor for 28 years, said he has been treating high-risk COVID-19 patients such as the elderly or those with conditions such as heart disease and cancer, with the inhaled steroid. COVID-19 starts off in the respiratory system but then moves on to cause severe inflammation that leads to organ failure and death, but Bartlett claims the steroid stops that inflammation from happening"

He said ALL of his patients have recovered. He said he noticed several countries have had little to no deaths from covid19, namely Singapore and Taiwan. Countries have high density populations. Their treatment of covid19 is by an inhaled steroid used with asthmatics. So I googled "population" and "covid19 deaths" and the countries. This is what I got.

ZERO deaths!

SPECIAL Warning to MOBY: Alex Jones is in the first 3:40 minute. So you might want to skip ahead to the interview of the doctor by the Dallas TV station news.

http://banned.video/watch?id=5f06524a672706002f481047

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: A cure for covid19 that is quick, inexpensive and sure
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2020, 06:33:16 AM »
Sorry Maxx', if this has anything to do with Alex Jones the already dodgy medical basis for this recommendation just got more iffy..

We've seen snake oil merchant push HCQ and idiot leaders push it's efficacy...(

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2020, 06:41:48 AM »
If this is indeed as good enough to a cure for most then it's what the world has been looking for so a good find Maxx. I think this is a good title for a thread as it's been on my mind recently that despite a few finds there hasn't as yet been anything that has proven effective enough. I know here in the UK that they were trialling injection of blood into people who had recovered from Coronavirus that had built up antibodies to see if that would help. So far though people are still dying in UK hospitals perhaps averaging around 100 a day which kind of tells us that no cure good enough has as yet been found, save possibly this one if it were to work out on a large scale.

We're still only a few months into all of this and so a lot of people to date will have been used as gineau pigs being offered all sorts of useless rubbish to be pumped into them. I see it as better to try and avoid a lot of risk at the moment and try to last it out until they have something that has made it through as a good solution to the virus problem. At the moment it seems it's still in the grasping at straws phase.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2020, 07:55:15 AM »
If this is indeed as good enough to a cure for most then it's what the world has been looking for so a good find Maxx. I think this is a good title for a thread as it's been on my mind recently that despite a few finds there hasn't as yet been anything that has proven effective enough. I know here in the UK that they were trialling injection of blood into people who had recovered from Coronavirus that had built up antibodies to see if that would help. So far though people are still dying in UK hospitals perhaps averaging around 100 a day which kind of tells us that no cure good enough has as yet been found, save possibly this one if it were to work out on a large scale.

We're still only a few months into all of this and so a lot of people to date will have been used as gineau pigs being offered all sorts of useless rubbish to be pumped into them. I see it as better to try and avoid a lot of risk at the moment and try to last it out until they have something that has made it through as a good solution to the virus problem. At the moment it seems it's still in the grasping at straws phase.

This doctor of 28 years of practice, appointed by governor Rick Perry to run the Texas board of medicine says he has treated many of his patients with this method/medicine and ALL of them recovered and recovered quickly. Even an elderly woman who had high blood pressure, been smoking for 50 years and a quadruple bypass and a woman who had two types of cancer and was undergoing chemotherapy. They are ALIVE.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 08:00:10 AM by Maxx2 »

Offline Maxx2

None are so blind as those who will not see
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2020, 07:58:58 AM »
Sorry Maxx', if this has anything to do with Alex Jones the already dodgy medical basis for this recommendation just got more iffy..

We've seen snake oil merchant push HCQ and idiot leaders push it's efficacy...(

I knew you wouldn't look at it so I posted the warning. I didn't want your head to explode and me see a new thread entitled: R.I.P. Moby  ;D   

Offline Gator

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2020, 08:07:13 AM »
Various sources in the US have reported how treatment of COVID patients has improved.  Hospital stays are shorter, and death rate lower.  The reasons given are many, and one of the reasons is the use of steroids.  The reports usually cite the use of  the anti-inflammatory steroid dexamethasone, yet I imagine they could include budesonide.   Dexamethasone and budesonide are both corticosteroids. 

Offline BillyB

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2020, 08:34:41 AM »

Maxx, humans have never found a safe and effective treatment or vaccine for any coronavirus in history. I doubt a doctor is just going to pull something out of his medicine cabinet which is designed for something else and have it work on the virus of the century.

There's a reason we have trials. That doctor only worked with a small group of people. We all know more people prefer Coke over Pepsi. You can do hundreds of taste tests with groups of 10 people and eventually you'll have a group of people that prefers Pepsi over Coke and then proclaim Pepsi is the winner. Each doctor in the world works with a small group of people. A few French doctors thought they had great success with HCQ and it was thought to be a miracle treatment because the media educated us that it was. The media reversed course after Trump promoted it. After being put in trials, HCQ didn't replicate the same success the French doctors had. It's possible the French doctors patients naturally recovered on their own and they falsely credited HCQ for being the reason.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2020, 08:51:12 AM »

Maxx, humans have never found a safe and effective treatment or vaccine for any coronavirus in history. I doubt a doctor is just going to pull something out of his medicine cabinet which is designed for something else and have it work on the virus of the century.

There's a reason we have trials. That doctor only worked with a small group of people. We all know more people prefer Coke over Pepsi. You can do hundreds of taste tests with groups of 10 people and eventually you'll have a group of people that prefers Pepsi over Coke and then proclaim Pepsi is the winner. Each doctor in the world works with a small group of people. A few French doctors thought they had great success with HCQ and it was thought to be a miracle treatment because the media educated us that it was. The media reversed course after Trump promoted it. After being put in trials, HCQ didn't replicate the same success the French doctors had. It's possible the French doctors patients naturally recovered on their own and they falsely credited HCQ for being the reason.

According to Henry Ford Health System, it is.

http://www.henryford.com/news/2020/07/hydro-treatment-study

Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline msmob

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2020, 08:57:37 AM »
GQB,

I prefer to believe a team of experts without vested interests ..

You've already proved you don't understand how HCQ works..and it's unsuitability for treating COVID-19..

Yup, a snake oil 'doctor '..

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2020, 09:07:36 AM »
GQB,

I prefer to believe a team of experts without vested interests ..

You've already proved you don't understand how HCQ works..and it's unsuitability for treating COVID-19..

Yup, a snake oil 'doctor '..

:ROFL:

methinks a very reputable health organization have far more validity than a wandering loner worm, wouldn't you think?

But hey, knock yourself out, they have a 'contact us' page...go write to their epidemiologists and tell them you know better because you can Google anything in the internet to prove them wrong...

Here you go: http://www.henryford.com/about/contact

Go ahead, don't let any of us stop you. Let us know what their response is.

Maybe it's a coincidence Michigan's sudden drop from the hot zone was because of toilet paper...who knows..

It may also be a coincidence Detroit's Representative Karen Whitsett was censured for saying HCQ saved her life and actually thanked Trump.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/detroit-city/2020/04/25/detroit-democrats-unanimously-censure-lawmaker-karen-whitsett-who-credited-trump-covid-19-recovery/3025907001/
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 09:13:37 AM by GQBlues »
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.

Offline ML

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2020, 09:08:40 AM »
There are many highly reputable medical facilities in USA.
Just to name a few:
Johns Hopkins
Mayo Clinic
Cleveland Clinic
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
UCLA Medical Center
UCSF Medical Center
University of Michigan Hospitals
Massachusetts General Hospital
Duke University
Brigham and Women's Hospital
Mount Sinai Hospital

Now granted not all of the above are involved in Covid research, and there are many places not listed that are involved in such.

But point is, when real treatments for Covid are found, it will come from such places, not from individual isolated physicians found in West Texas.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2020, 09:39:19 AM »
There are many highly reputable medical facilities in USA.
Just to name a few:
Johns Hopkins
Mayo Clinic
Cleveland Clinic
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
UCLA Medical Center
UCSF Medical Center
University of Michigan Hospitals
Massachusetts General Hospital
Duke University
Brigham and Women's Hospital
Mount Sinai Hospital

Now granted not all of the above are involved in Covid research, and there are many places not listed that are involved in such.

But point is, when real treatments for Covid are found, it will come from such places, not from individual isolated physicians found in West Texas.

I know my type II diabetes went away with a ketogenic diet and all those
"experts" say that is impossible.

Offline Gator

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2020, 09:41:20 AM »

Isn't that what IBM said while a kid in Seattle named Bill Gates was working in his basement? 

Odds favor the research institutions, yet...

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2020, 09:48:18 AM »
Various sources in the US have reported how treatment of COVID patients has improved.  Hospital stays are shorter, and death rate lower.  The reasons given are many, and one of the reasons is the use of steroids.  The reports usually cite the use of  the anti-inflammatory steroid dexamethasone, yet I imagine they could include budesonide.   Dexamethasone and budesonide are both corticosteroids.

You know Gator why you are probably the most respected poster here? Because you consider other possibilities beyond 'group think' and previous made up opinions.

Offline msmob

« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2020, 09:58:15 AM »

methinks a very reputable health organization have far more validity than a wandering loner worm, wouldn't you think?

The issue being that, unlike you ... I DO think..

Worms are people who believe internet saddos who pm utter tosh about my 'hacking' of forums ( and spread it further ) and suggest meds that offer no efficacy re the treatment of COVID-19 ( ie. HCQ)

Then GQB goes on to describe himself ..

But hey, knock yourself out, they have a 'contact us' page...go write to their epidemiologists and tell them you know better because you can Google anything in the internet to prove them wrong...

When it comes to HCQ and it's benefits... I understand what it's REALLY good for ..

Maybe it's a coincidence Michigan's sudden drop from the hot zone was because of toilet paper...who knows..

Well offer is a reason ..?

It may also be a coincidence Detroit's Representative Karen Whitsett was censured for saying HCQ saved her life and actually thanked Trump.

Spreading misinfo in a pandemic ..see what happens ?

You see a 'conspiracy' ... I see stupidity

Offline BillyB

« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2020, 10:03:18 AM »
According to Henry Ford Health System, it is.

http://www.henryford.com/news/2020/07/hydro-treatment-study

According to the link below, non-profit Henry Ford Health System Funded the study and conducted the study themselves and conflict of interest includes speakers from pharmaceutical companies. No government input to on how to conduct the study. There are ways to conduct studies to get favorable outcomes like People prefer Pepsi over Coke.

http://www.ijidonline.com/article/S1201-9712(20)30534-8/fulltext

Since March 2020 Henry Ford Health System got huge increase in donations from pharmaceutical companies. January donations were 3 mil. June donations are up to 53 mil. Government NIH also donated.

http://www.henryford.com/-/media/files/henry-ford/hcp/research/award-report-research.pdf?la=en&hash=9B5F79AA4DAB894A724A3B5F4E810398

Scientists, businesses, and doctors have an interest to be the first and/or get their products out there. Moderna and the government have been fighting over how the vaccine trials should be conducted so they have lost time as a consequence. Of course Moderna wants to conduct the trial favorable to themselves. Government wants it done right.

http://www.medpagetoday.com/infectiousdisease/covid19/87461

There are different reasons people die from COVID-19. Respiratory, heart or other organ failure. Some will get pneumonia from a bacterial infection. Some people's immune systems are too weak to fight Covid-19 while other's immune systems are going into overdrive and their own antibodies are destroying their organs. It'll be hard to find a treatment that can be used in every scenario. Even if a treatment is proven to help people, it may also be proven to increase chances of death in others. Our government's NIH and international body WHO have ended trials of HCQ. Regardless of What Henry Ford Health System says, government oversight bodies are not impressed. It's over for HCQ.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2020, 10:19:56 AM »
The issue being that, unlike you ... I DO think..

Worms are people who believe internet saddos who pm utter tosh about my 'hacking' of forums ( and spread it further ) and suggest meds that offer no efficacy re the treatment of COVID-19 ( ie. HCQ)

Then GQB goes on to describe himself ..

When it comes to HCQ and it's benefits... I understand what it's REALLY good for ..

Well offer is a reason ..?

Spreading misinfo in a pandemic ..see what happens ?

You see a 'conspiracy' ... I see stupidity

Obfuscate and deflect. VERY Predictable.

:ROFL:
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 10:21:27 AM by GQBlues »

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2020, 10:25:15 AM »
According to the link below, non-profit Henry Ford Health System Funded the study and conducted the study themselves and conflict of interest includes speakers from pharmaceutical companies. No government input to on how to conduct the study. There are ways to conduct studies to get favorable outcomes like People prefer Pepsi over Coke.

http://www.ijidonline.com/article/S1201-9712(20)30534-8/fulltext

Since March 2020 Henry Ford Health System got huge increase in donations from pharmaceutical companies. January donations were 3 mil. June donations are up to 53 mil. Government NIH also donated.

http://www.henryford.com/-/media/files/henry-ford/hcp/research/award-report-research.pdf?la=en&hash=9B5F79AA4DAB894A724A3B5F4E810398

Scientists, businesses, and doctors have an interest to be the first and/or get their products out there. Moderna and the government have been fighting over how the vaccine trials should be conducted so they have lost time as a consequence. Of course Moderna wants to conduct the trial favorable to themselves. Government wants it done right.

http://www.medpagetoday.com/infectiousdisease/covid19/87461

There are different reasons people die from COVID-19. Respiratory, heart or other organ failure. Some will get pneumonia from a bacterial infection. Some people's immune systems are too weak to fight Covid-19 while other's immune systems are going into overdrive and their own antibodies are destroying their organs. It'll be hard to find a treatment that can be used in every scenario. Even if a treatment is proven to help people, it may also be proven to increase chances of death in others. Our government's NIH and international body WHO have ended trials of HCQ. Regardless of What Henry Ford Health System says, government oversight bodies are not impressed. It's over for HCQ.

You do understand what 'peer review" is, right BillyB? That's what they claimed their studies had to undergo prior to release.

Like I told our resident toxic worm, they have the contact page you can use. Contact them and tell them they have an agenda and their study is bullshit. Don't mind me trusting them before trusting habitual message board posters with Google at their disposal...

Let me know the result of your inquiry. I'm sure you can even challenge them and see who actually have the clinical acuity regarding the virus between their epidemiologist and you. Love to see the result of that.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 10:33:26 AM by GQBlues »

Offline ML

« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2020, 10:34:37 AM »
Isn't that what IBM said while a kid in Seattle named Bill Gates was working in his basement? 

Interesting back stories related here.

Bill got his big start by telling IBM a lie.
IBM wanted an operating system for a personal computer.
Bill said he had one; but he didn't.
He did know a guy who had one.
So IBM signed him up and Bill bought the system from the other guy.
Big screw up by IBM in that they never had Bill sign agreement that he couldn't sell the system to other computer manufacturers.

Further Bill only got this chance because:
1) His Mother knew someone who knew someone who knew the IBM guys who were trying to buy an operating system.
2) IBM first went to a professor who had an operating system they wanted to buy, but he was on fishing trip and his wife wouldn't tell IBM guys where he was or wouldn't try to contact him herself, and she wouldn't sign a non-disclosure agreement which would have allowed the IBM guys to tell her the details that might have convinced her to contact her husband.

And what about Apple's original third partner (Ronald Wayne) who sold out for $2,300 (his share would be $100 billion now) and is now living in a mobile home in the Nevada desert ?
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2020, 10:37:05 AM »

Isn't this the same reason Apple's John Sculley fired Steve Jobs for, too? Dare to innovate different from the norm.

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2020, 10:38:22 AM »

Did ANYONE watch the video of the doctor being interviewed by the Dallas TV station?? 

Offline BillyB

« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2020, 11:31:40 AM »
You do understand what 'peer review" is, right BillyB?

WHO, NIH, CDC, and FDA peered reviewed all credible studies with their own doctors and scientists. That's why they needed to end the trials of HCQ immediately. FDA has revoked the emergency use authorization (EUA) to use hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine to treat COVID-19 in certain hospitalized patients when a clinical trial is unavailable or participation is not feasible. Doctors can't use it anymore in a hospital setting just because they personally "believe" it'll help a patient. FDA concludes HCQ is causing organ injury and failure. What drug doesn't have side effects? Everybody likes to talk about how good a drug works without talking about the dangers of using the product. We know more now. HCQ probably got studied more than 99% of the drugs in history in trials conducted all over the world. Studies usually take years to figure out if a drug is safe and effective but in a matter of months, they concluded HCQ is not safe and effective.

http://www.fda.gov/drugs/drug-safety-and-availability/fda-cautions-against-use-hydroxychloroquine-or-chloroquine-covid-19-outside-hospital-setting-or

Did ANYONE watch the video of the doctor being interviewed by the Dallas TV station?? 

Yes but it doesn't change my mind. There are hundreds of doctors all over the world claiming they found something that works. French doctors claimed HCQ works. Then billions were pumped into studies of HCQ. We can't be pumping billions to study every drug doctors claim is a miracle treatment or cure. There needs to be many more doctors than just a Texas doctor claiming they may have good results from a drug before it should be taken seriously. Other doctors in Texas disagreed with the Texas doctor in the video and cautions people if something appears too good to be true, it probably is. We've heard that saying all our lives but in our desperation to find a treatment or cure, we tend to ignore it.

http://www.cbs7.com/2020/07/08/west-texas-doctor-goes-viral-with-claim-of-covid-cure/

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2020, 11:44:11 AM »
WHO, NIH, CDC, and FDA peered reviewed all credible studies with their own doctors and scientists. That's why they needed to end the trials of HCQ immediately. FDA has revoked the emergency use authorization (EUA) to use hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine to treat COVID-19 in certain hospitalized patients when a clinical trial is unavailable or participation is not feasible. Doctors can't use it anymore in a hospital setting just because they personally "believe" it'll help a patient. FDA concludes HCQ is causing organ injury and failure. What drug doesn't have side effects? Everybody likes to talk about how good a drug works without talking about the dangers of using the product. We know more now. HCQ probably got studied more than 99% of the drugs in history in trials conducted all over the world. Studies usually take years to figure out if a drug is safe and effective but in a matter of months, they concluded HCQ is not safe and effective.

BillyB-

The contact page is there. Challenge it. Walk your talk and quit Googling for a change. This is very simple you know.

Here, help you out:  http://www.henryford.com/about/contact

Team-up with the resident worm. After all, weren't you predicting at one time that by now the *mortality rate of COVID-19* to be at approx. 27% (or such) and deaths will be in the *billions* with your mathematical acuity not too long ago?

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=24217.msg528585#msg528585
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 11:58:49 AM by GQBlues »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2020, 12:02:42 PM »
BillyB-

The contact page is there. Challenge it. Walk your talk and quit Googling for a change. This is very simple you know.

Here, help you out:  http://www.henryford.com/about/contact

Phone numbers to hospitals? I don't need to make an appointment for hip replacement surgery. I'm satisfied with the conclusions of WHO, NIH, CDC, and FDA. It's up to Henry Ford Health Systems to push their findings on those organizations if they want to change their minds.

weren't you predicting at one time that by now the mortality rate of COVID-19 will be in the *billions* with your mathematical acuity not too long ago?

I didn't exactly say that but billions can die. Without immunity or vaccine and considering we all get old and our immunity systems get weakened, billions will eventually die of Covid-19 if we try to resume the same lifestyle we had at the beginning of the year. Covid-19 is estimated to take 11-12 years off our lifespans and it will be true if we allow it to run loose around the world like common cold viruses. Periodic lockdowns and masks will be a way of life for awhile unless something changes.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2020, 12:23:45 PM »
Phone numbers to hospitals? I don't need to make an appointment for hip replacement surgery. I'm satisfied with the conclusions of WHO, NIH, CDC, and FDA. It's up to Henry Ford Health Systems to push their findings on those organizations if they want to change their minds.

This is simple, BillyB. Walk the talk...Challenge their published study. Don't come here giving us your silly Google results if you have the conviction with what you're spewing here.

I didn't exactly say that but billions can die. Without immunity or vaccine and considering we all get old and our immunity systems get weakened, billions will eventually die of Covid-19 if we try to resume the same lifestyle we had at the beginning of the year. Covid-19 is estimated to take 11-12 years off our lifespans and it will be true if we allow it to run loose around the world like common cold viruses. Periodic lockdowns and masks will be a way of life for awhile unless something changes.

I think it was 780,000,000 IINM is what you said in the ensuing post on the same thread. LMAO! But your calculation of 27.5% mortality rate is correct, right?

Man...you sure know your clinical studies regarding COVID-19.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540892
Total Topics: 20846
Most Online Today: 1958
Most Online Ever: 12701