It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Testing Others  (Read 19992 times)

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Testing Others
« on: August 19, 2017, 11:50:49 AM »
Don't make a habit of doing tests and relying on these tests to get info. They can help but they also can hurt.

I've never tested a woman before I visited her although I'm recommending it to you. I feel if a woman isn't in a relationship with me, she's free to do what she wants. I also feel through enormous amounts of letters and phone calls, I can read a woman well. Gold diggers, scammers, green card girls, hookers, rude, stupid, and lazy women talk differently than sincere family and goal oriented women.

I have tested a few women I was deep into a serious relationship with to make sure they are exclusive to me. I don't want to waste time on a long distance relationship if the ladies are going to keep fukcing around. If they said they were in a serious relationship to the other profile, I trusted the women and took care of them well.

I also did some tests for the fun of it and posted results on this forum. I wrote a bunch of ladies from a major FSU city saying I was arriving soon and looking to help a lady finacially. Not Moscow where there was tons of money and people aren't desperate but not dumpskville either where girls could be very desperate. I wrote to ladies under 30 and I learned around 5% of the women would sell their bodies for money. Most women ignored my message.

Some ladies have in their profile they're looking for a sponsor but after looking at my photo, they told me they are looking for a serious relationship. I engaged in talk about how they see their future, how many kids they want, they goals, etc....

Some ladies have in their profile they're looking for marriage but was willing to accept money and a quick fling with me. I guess they figure to make some money and have fun before getting into marriage.

Some ladies wanted both money and a relationship but I told them they could have one or the other but not both. Some chose money, others chose me.

Ladies would ask what they had to do to receive financial help from me. I would tell them sex. If agreement was made, negotiations came next. $100 for an hour usually sealed the deal but I sometimes started low at $50. Some accepted but most do not. Some women were seriously insulted when I offered $100 and said they're not that kind of woman. They became that kind of woman when I offered $500. So if you do the test and the lady you want to visit says she's not that kind of woman to sleep with men for money, she may become that kind of women if you offer 500 Euros for one hour of her time

I also removed my age off my profile. Out of dozens that wrote me back saying they want a serious relationship, only a couple asked for my age. Another reason I believe the age differences between people matter less over there.

There's a lot of interesting data I gathered out of this but can't remember it all.

I'm not into commercial sex but I wanted to get an insight on how girls over there think. Although only a few women are materialistic in a bad way, they are more aggressive and understand how to catch men better than the sincere girls that you want to marry. Your chances go up in getting involved with an insincere women. Also consider a good girl is available for one man. A bad girl is available for a thousand men.  It's harder to become the one man for a good girl than it is to become one of the thousands of men for a bad girl.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline ML

Re: Testing Others
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2017, 11:58:06 AM »
Some women were seriously insulted when I offered $100 and said they're not that kind of woman. They became that kind of woman when I offered $500.

It is said we all have a price to do most anything.
Probably true.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline BC

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2017, 12:09:01 PM »
It is said we all have a price to do most anything.
Probably true.

100 is being a cheapo, wouldn't impress a pro at all.

Offline Jumper

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2017, 02:05:54 PM »
Sounds like Indecent Proposal 
BillyB.

Come on now, tell us you wouldn't wear your wife's heel heels real sweet like for Mr.Redford if he offered you a mil.
 So the line is somewhere between $50, and $50 million ,
Where it's at doesn't change the principle does it? Lol
:)

On a more serious note: I believe entrapment is a plausible defense  in most legal areas like this, because of the question in ethics.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2017, 08:03:42 PM »

I only communicated with women that were looking for local boys during my experiment. I didn't use marriage agencies or international dating sites. One girl, in her profile, said she's not looking to move abroad and foreign guys to leave her alone. She must have like my photo enough to begin writing me and we had many deep discussions. She said she'd consider a relationship with me and I told her if I end up marrying a woman, I'd want her to live with me in America. She said she could do that if we meet and like each other. When I ended the experiment, I told every girl who started to have feelings for me that I chose another girl but I was glad to communicate with them. Some were sad. Some wished me well. Some ignored me. I guess they were upset they came in at #2.

Sounds like Indecent Proposal 
BillyB.

Come on now, tell us you wouldn't wear your wife's heel heels real sweet like for Mr.Redford if he offered you a mil.
 So the line is somewhere between $50, and $50 million ,
Where it's at doesn't change the principle does it? Lol
:)

I remember a RW saying her and her husband had this discussion and they agreed everybody has a price. I told her I don't have a price and would never sleep with another man. She wasn't convinced until I told her that if I went to prison and some guy wanted to stick his rod in me, either he or I will die before that happens. My life is worth more than any amount of money and I'm willing to sacrifice it to prevent homo play.

Money is nice to have but I don't need to be a millionaire to be happy. There are some things I have that billionaires and movie and sports stars don't have. A hot wife. My wife is better looking than 99% of billionaires and stars wives even with all their plastic surgery. She also is kind. I know when some guys look at her, they are thinking "some man has to put up with her BS". They automatically assume hot looking women are bitchy.

Some people here think I like attention but my wife takes attention away from me. When we go out, I've caught a lot of guys looking at her ass instead of mine.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2017, 12:41:47 PM »
Don't make a habit of doing tests and relying on these tests to get info. They can help but they also can hurt.

I've never tested a woman before I visited her although I'm recommending it to you. I feel if a woman isn't in a relationship with me, she's free to do what she wants. I also feel through enormous amounts of letters and phone calls, I can read a woman well. Gold diggers, scammers, green card girls, hookers, rude, stupid, and lazy women talk differently than sincere family and goal oriented women.

I have tested a few women I was deep into a serious relationship with to make sure they are exclusive to me. I don't want to waste time on a long distance relationship if the ladies are going to keep fukcing around. If they said they were in a serious relationship to the other profile, I trusted the women and took care of them well.

I also did some tests for the fun of it and posted results on this forum. I wrote a bunch of ladies from a major FSU city saying I was arriving soon and looking to help a lady finacially. Not Moscow where there was tons of money and people aren't desperate but not dumpskville either where girls could be very desperate. I wrote to ladies under 30 and I learned around 5% of the women would sell their bodies for money. Most women ignored my message.

Some ladies have in their profile they're looking for a sponsor but after looking at my photo, they told me they are looking for a serious relationship. I engaged in talk about how they see their future, how many kids they want, they goals, etc....

Some ladies have in their profile they're looking for marriage but was willing to accept money and a quick fling with me. I guess they figure to make some money and have fun before getting into marriage.

Some ladies wanted both money and a relationship but I told them they could have one or the other but not both. Some chose money, others chose me.

Ladies would ask what they had to do to receive financial help from me. I would tell them sex. If agreement was made, negotiations came next. $100 for an hour usually sealed the deal but I sometimes started low at $50. Some accepted but most do not. Some women were seriously insulted when I offered $100 and said they're not that kind of woman. They became that kind of woman when I offered $500. So if you do the test and the lady you want to visit says she's not that kind of woman to sleep with men for money, she may become that kind of women if you offer 500 Euros for one hour of her time

I also removed my age off my profile. Out of dozens that wrote me back saying they want a serious relationship, only a couple asked for my age. Another reason I believe the age differences between people matter less over there.

There's a lot of interesting data I gathered out of this but can't remember it all.

I'm not into commercial sex but I wanted to get an insight on how girls over there think. Although only a few women are materialistic in a bad way, they are more aggressive and understand how to catch men better than the sincere girls that you want to marry. Your chances go up in getting involved with an insincere women. Also consider a good girl is available for one man. A bad girl is available for a thousand men.  It's harder to become the one man for a good girl than it is to become one of the thousands of men for a bad girl.

You should have asked if she would have sex with you for a million dollars then asked is she would have sex with you for 50 cents - to which she would no doubt reply, 'what do you think I am' to which you reply, 'I know what you are, now we're just negotiating on price' :D

Yeah, you're so right though, FSW can react in ways other than what they state they want whether its conscious or something they do without realizing it. Their stated intention and what you actually get from them are not always the same. Sounding them out well beforehand like this can save hours or even weeks/months of wasted time, money and effort. Though it may seem a bit devious I feel that I don't want to end up with another strange relationship so its a definite one to do, many thanks Billy ;D
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline BillyB

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2017, 01:53:47 PM »

Make sure you don't waste time testing everybody out there, there are better things to do with that time. Just test the one you're making plans to visit so you don't get involved with a material girl. After you find one with high morals and standards, the hard part would be to keep her. If you don't have many quality traits, you will be labeled a loser. Losers don't get much action.

Offline Jumper

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2017, 09:29:02 AM »
You can hope she tests you back by having a fake profile of a more attractive, nicer, attentive , wealthier, woman right?

Very slippery slope there trench.

I never needed to do so , to sort out a good person.

Offline ML

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2017, 09:36:54 AM »
I never needed to do so, to sort out a good person.

Of course you did.
But you just did it by sending a naked pic of your equipment.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2017, 12:01:54 PM »

All you have to do is to pay attention and the sketchy girls and
the good girls quickly separate and show which club they belong
to soon enough.
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Jumper

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2017, 07:07:32 PM »
All you have to do is to pay attention and the sketchy girls and
the good girls quickly separate and show which club they belong
to soon enough.
Exactly.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2017, 08:13:22 PM »

You may not have a habit of bringing questionable people in your life. Some people can't read others so well. They need some assistance. Better to get it right than marry the wrong person.

We are constantly evaluating people when we date them to see how they act in various situations. How they treat us, their family, or a server at a restaurant. Some guys focus on the bush and don't evaluate the woman at all. They are more likely to get involved with all the wrong people.

Offline southernX

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2017, 11:38:09 PM »

We are constantly evaluating people when we date them to see how they act in various situations.

all humans are making evaulations /judgements about others in seconds when we meet and when we interact any good person who is well grounded should be capable to sort the wheat from the chaff

SX
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2017, 12:04:58 AM »
all humans are making evaulations /judgements about others in seconds when we meet and when we interact any good person who is well grounded should be capable to sort the wheat from the chaff

SX

I wish that were true for everybody but after reading enough guys marrying gold diggers and green card girls. When in front of a beautiful girl, I suspect all their brains go out the window and they're thinking with the little head. In the end we pay for it after the girls milk the social programs. If people know they're weak reading others, I wouldn't blame them if they did a test which could save them and us thousands of dollars.

Offline calmissile

« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2017, 02:30:54 AM »
Billy, I have no issues with your testing methods.  I used some of them myself.  After the initial testing question and answer exercise back and forth, I decided to make the trip with WMVM. I had already broken up with a fiance' that was into playing games and did not want to go through that again.

When on the trip I decided to just be myself.  Nothing FAKE!  What you see is what you get.  :)

My trip report is well chronicled in the trip reports. I had several dates lined up in Kiev and others in other cities.  One gal claimed to be a chemical engineer and the truth was she was selling cosmetics.  :)  She insisted on going to a Sushi bar for dinner.    It might have cost me $50 for the night and I was not interested in taking her to bed.  Quick/cheap interview1

My (now) wife took an interest in recovering my lost luggage from Air Chance.  In fact she drove to the airport and raised hell until it was found and delivered.  (Also in the trip report).  It made an impression on me.  Someone that cared and had enough interest in me to put forth the time and effort to solve one of my problems.

The other women I dated on that trip hardly made a dent in my feelings.  I thought I might have found a winner.  All said and done, I think I did.  We have been married for over 4 years.  She has put up with my yelling at her for not following my advice and sometimes arguing over stupid things that don't deserve an argument.  It seems so normal for a family relationship.  I don't put up with a lot of shit and she knows it.  Although she is 30 years younger, she does not follow the feminist agenda.  She values an intact family and for that reason I get some latitude to sound off when she gets on my nerves.  :)

The one characteristic that seems abnormal about her is that whatever happens the day before, she wakes up in the morning with a smile and says "I love you so much". She is also not an uneducated 'village girl'.  She has double master degrees in business and agronomics.  By current American standards, she is a slave to an unreasonable master. :)  F*ck the political progressives.  We have a relationship that works for both of us!

The fact that she is always in a happy mood makes her an 'idiot' in Soviet cultures.   He mom which is a retired University Professor is also normally happy in spite of her age and health conditions.  Maybe it is genetic.  Don't know, but I like it.

Update--- Her (our) daughter entered the 3rd grade this year and is doing great.  She has been 100% literate in English from almost the beginning.  Mom and daughter have been speaking in Russian at home and in English to me. I have encouraged Lisa to speak English with her mom at home in order to accelerate Larissa's conversational English.  It's been sort of comical to  overhear Lisa tell her mom "English" when they are talking.

I feel like the luckiest guy in the world to have found a compatible Ukrainian wife and daughter with only two tries.

My advice to men is this....."Be yourself!  Don't need to wear suits to impress if you are not comfortable in them.  Just be your HONEST, TRUE, personality.  Anything else is FAKE and your prospective mate will figure you out over time and may not trust you.  Of course you need to hold her to the same standards.

If the moon is right and the stars align, you may well find a wife that is as wonderful as the one I found!

Toady's Crisis..............

Got a call at work from Larissa.  Difficult to understand but it sounded like she nearly cut off one of her toes (fingers by Russian talk).  Blood gushing out of her toe.  Something to do with her using the new Fuller Brush Roto Sweeper I bought for her after watching a TV ad.  After considerable translation issues I found that it was not life threatening.  She also has a habit of exaggerating things so I told her I would address it when I got home from work (30 miles).

When I got home, I discovered that she had nearly cut off one of her toes and lost completely the toenail on that toe. She was in a lot of pain.  She dressed the wound before I got home and was not in a good mood. She indicated it was a manufacturer defect and expected me to do something about it.  I asked her to bring me the object that cut her toe and blew off her toenail.  It was the shaft of the Fuller Roto Sweeper that I bought for her after watching a TV ad.

After examining the shaft, I discovered that there is no locking mechanism to hold it attached to the sweeper.  When she was running it back and forth to pick up litter on the kitchen floor (from the cats) the handle came out of the sweeper and the forward stroke caused the shaft of the handle to hit her toe and remove the nail (100%) as well as tear into the flesh to the bone.

My engineering analysis of the end of the shaft indicated that it was similar to a mechanical punch.  It was beveled from the obvious method of cutting off the handles from a long tube.l  Clearly this is a design/manufacturing defect.  Tomorrow I will call a Person Injury Lawyer for the first time in my life. The end of the shaft (handle) is extremely sharp and would be perfect to cut out holes in gaskets that size.

Right now, she is more interested in bitching about the product rather than about the solution. Tomorrow, I expect to take her to the clinic (she has no insurance, thanks to Obamacare) and will get her a toe X-Ray to see if it is broken.  This product has no way to secure the laser sharp handle into the sweeper.   We will see if an attorney can at least pay for her medical bills.  Of course, I will pay them in any case to ensure her health.

You think life is easy with a FSUW, or any wife for that matter?  Our waterbed sprung a leak two day ago.  We finally found the leak at a seam that is very difficult to repair.  After 2 days of experimenting, I think I found a solution. We will know tomorrow night.  3 nights sleeping on the couch is getting old already!

I addition to everything else, Lisa lost a crown on one of her teeth.  I need to make an appointment with her dentist (cash) to address the problem.

You might all think that by marrying a wonderful FSU woman that life is going to be easy.  Maybe not!  It might be like normal life with any spouse and child.

The more reason to think about the responsibilities you are going to assume once you take the fatal step!
Doug (Calmissile)

Offline ML

« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2017, 06:24:31 AM »
Doug, WOW thanks for sharing this interesting story.

I even called Ochka in to read it.
She then said: What are you going to write about me?

I said I will write:  If you think your wife is a PIA, let me tell you about . . . .

She said:  I thought I was pretty easy going !!!

So I smiled and admitted that was true, and that I was just joking.
I told how I was very happy that she always woke with smile on her face and went to sleep with smile on her face.
Now she is busy canning some tomatoes before heading off to teach her classes.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2017, 09:51:47 AM »

Doug, I hope your wife recovers well from that injury. Sounds bad. Take care of her because based on what you said about her in the past, she's taken good care of you. I also feel bad for your couch. By sleeping on it everyday, you're prematurely wearing it out.

Offline jone

« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2017, 10:35:58 AM »
Billy, I have no issues with your testing methods.  I used some of them myself.  After the initial testing question and answer exercise back and forth, I decided to make the trip with WMVM. I had already broken up with a fiance' that was into playing games and did not want to go through that again.

When on the trip I decided to just be myself.  Nothing FAKE!  What you see is what you get.  :)

My trip report is well chronicled in the trip reports. I had several dates lined up in Kiev and others in other cities.  One gal claimed to be a chemical engineer and the truth was she was selling cosmetics.  :)  She insisted on going to a Sushi bar for dinner.    It might have cost me $50 for the night and I was not interested in taking her to bed.  Quick/cheap interview1

My (now) wife took an interest in recovering my lost luggage from Air Chance.  In fact she drove to the airport and raised hell until it was found and delivered.  (Also in the trip report).  It made an impression on me.  Someone that cared and had enough interest in me to put forth the time and effort to solve one of my problems.

The other women I dated on that trip hardly made a dent in my feelings.  I thought I might have found a winner.  All said and done, I think I did.  We have been married for over 4 years.  She has put up with my yelling at her for not following my advice and sometimes arguing over stupid things that don't deserve an argument.  It seems so normal for a family relationship.  I don't put up with a lot of shit and she knows it.  Although she is 30 years younger, she does not follow the feminist agenda.  She values an intact family and for that reason I get some latitude to sound off when she gets on my nerves.  :)

The one characteristic that seems abnormal about her is that whatever happens the day before, she wakes up in the morning with a smile and says "I love you so much". She is also not an uneducated 'village girl'.  She has double master degrees in business and agronomics.  By current American standards, she is a slave to an unreasonable master. :)  F*ck the political progressives.  We have a relationship that works for both of us!

The fact that she is always in a happy mood makes her an 'idiot' in Soviet cultures.   He mom which is a retired University Professor is also normally happy in spite of her age and health conditions.  Maybe it is genetic.  Don't know, but I like it.

Update--- Her (our) daughter entered the 3rd grade this year and is doing great.  She has been 100% literate in English from almost the beginning.  Mom and daughter have been speaking in Russian at home and in English to me. I have encouraged Lisa to speak English with her mom at home in order to accelerate Larissa's conversational English.  It's been sort of comical to  overhear Lisa tell her mom "English" when they are talking.

I feel like the luckiest guy in the world to have found a compatible Ukrainian wife and daughter with only two tries.

My advice to men is this....."Be yourself!  Don't need to wear suits to impress if you are not comfortable in them.  Just be your HONEST, TRUE, personality.  Anything else is FAKE and your prospective mate will figure you out over time and may not trust you.  Of course you need to hold her to the same standards.

If the moon is right and the stars align, you may well find a wife that is as wonderful as the one I found!

Toady's Crisis..............

Got a call at work from Larissa.  Difficult to understand but it sounded like she nearly cut off one of her toes (fingers by Russian talk).  Blood gushing out of her toe.  Something to do with her using the new Fuller Brush Roto Sweeper I bought for her after watching a TV ad.  After considerable translation issues I found that it was not life threatening.  She also has a habit of exaggerating things so I told her I would address it when I got home from work (30 miles).

When I got home, I discovered that she had nearly cut off one of her toes and lost completely the toenail on that toe. She was in a lot of pain.  She dressed the wound before I got home and was not in a good mood. She indicated it was a manufacturer defect and expected me to do something about it.  I asked her to bring me the object that cut her toe and blew off her toenail.  It was the shaft of the Fuller Roto Sweeper that I bought for her after watching a TV ad.

After examining the shaft, I discovered that there is no locking mechanism to hold it attached to the sweeper.  When she was running it back and forth to pick up litter on the kitchen floor (from the cats) the handle came out of the sweeper and the forward stroke caused the shaft of the handle to hit her toe and remove the nail (100%) as well as tear into the flesh to the bone.

My engineering analysis of the end of the shaft indicated that it was similar to a mechanical punch.  It was beveled from the obvious method of cutting off the handles from a long tube.l  Clearly this is a design/manufacturing defect.  Tomorrow I will call a Person Injury Lawyer for the first time in my life. The end of the shaft (handle) is extremely sharp and would be perfect to cut out holes in gaskets that size.

Right now, she is more interested in bitching about the product rather than about the solution. Tomorrow, I expect to take her to the clinic (she has no insurance, thanks to Obamacare) and will get her a toe X-Ray to see if it is broken.  This product has no way to secure the laser sharp handle into the sweeper.   We will see if an attorney can at least pay for her medical bills.  Of course, I will pay them in any case to ensure her health.

You think life is easy with a FSUW, or any wife for that matter?  Our waterbed sprung a leak two day ago.  We finally found the leak at a seam that is very difficult to repair.  After 2 days of experimenting, I think I found a solution. We will know tomorrow night.  3 nights sleeping on the couch is getting old already!

I addition to everything else, Lisa lost a crown on one of her teeth.  I need to make an appointment with her dentist (cash) to address the problem.

You might all think that by marrying a wonderful FSU woman that life is going to be easy.  Maybe not!  It might be like normal life with any spouse and child.

The more reason to think about the responsibilities you are going to assume once you take the fatal step!

Geeze Doug.

Sometimes you throw the baby out with the bathwater.  Don't sleep on the couch.  If you have problems with the waterbed, get a new one.  Life is too short.  And you're making plenty of money that you can afford it. 
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline JayH

« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2017, 03:25:36 PM »
Always interesting to read updates.
The move to include others in your life is always going to be full of compromises ( yes-I know I am stating the obvious to all those that have done it !!) and not everything is going to make you smile.
I mention that in the context of an all to frequent poster currently polluting the forum with his ignorance of  what a relationship means !

To your wifes toe-- that is excruciating pain ( having done something similar) and ongoing pain as every movement of foot hurts like hell -- and throbs at rest.Simple tasks like sleeping--the weight of the sheet etc will create serious pain !
Sometimes --people that have not experienced pain do not appreciate how debilitating it is .That is all general comment-- not specific to Doug here.

Water beds !! They disappeared 20-30 years ago  surely! As  Jon said --time to get a new bed !!
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline southernX

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2017, 05:58:25 PM »
doug your story has likeneses to my wifes reaction to such events

when things go wrong i always get acall and am expected to ''fix it ''imediately , thats what hubbies do  ;)

its good to highlight the normal side to life , not just the good stuff

i would buy a new bed asap if i where you , couch is no place to sleep , unless your a cat or dog &  even then in our place they get short shrift out the door  ;D

SX

Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Offline calmissile

« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2017, 08:24:25 PM »
Update...

I took Larissa to the clinic today to have her toe examined.  She was in a lot of pain this morning but still did not want to go.  Nearly had to hold her down on the exam table while the doctor cleaned the wound.  I thought she was going to punch him :)

The waterbed is now fixed.  I researched the topic of repairs on the internet and all of the reports say you can't fix a seam.  That was a challenge I could not pass up.  I searched locally for a new mattress and no one had one in stock.  Lots of them on the internet but the decent ones run $350 - $450.   Figured that if I have to wait for shipping, I might as well try to fix the tiny leak at the corner seam.

I got lucky and had not thought of this fix before discovering it.  I had a vacuum on the water fill  port and happened to be walking by it and could hear air hissing.  As it turned out, the mattress was sucking air into it.  What more could I ask for?  I fed it vinyl glue and let the suction draw it into the seam.  Filled it tonight and it has no leaks.  Knock on wood for the future.
Doug (Calmissile)

Offline Jumper

« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2017, 06:56:28 AM »

We are always making observations and judgements of others in everyday life.There are plenty of natural tests without creating them.

However the  entrapment style testing initially discussed reflects as much on the tester, as the one tested regardless result.

If you are fine with a woman creating fake profiles to test you, then two birds of a feather is no problem.

Personally I would have an issue with a woman that did so.
Because I would not,  from both  an ethical view, and from a position of self confidence . I don't have trust issues, and give another person the benefit of the doubt, until they  prove otherwise. I expect the same level of respect in return.

Being tested in such a way would make me question her self esteem and insecurties,it's a game.reminds me of high school.
I would think she'd feel.the the same in reverse.
Not saying it would be a deal breaker,,but I would find it odd.
It would create doubts, not trust.
I can't imagine a woman wouldn't feel the same about it.

So test in some entrapment style, if you feel some need to,but be aware you'll likely come across a bit insecure to most women,not as some savy sleuth.(regardless what the highlight reel in your own head shows)

So as billy stated, I'd be pretty careful about if,or when  you did so.

Offline Jumper

« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2017, 07:33:38 AM »
As far as the other discussion,
Obviously life has its various big and small challenge and opportunities for an individual.
For a couple, or family both those are increased.

As a team,  those both should be easier, in my case they certainly are.
We have faced some true hardships,and some real opportunities.
In the big picture of day to day life ,it's much easier and truly rewarding.
As always YMMV.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2017, 07:56:01 AM »

So test in some entrapment style, if you feel some need to,but be aware you'll likely come across a bit insecure to most women,not as some savy sleuth.(regardless what the highlight reel in your own head shows)

So as billy stated, I'd be pretty careful about if,or when  you did so.

+1

From the visit one school of thought
Every girl that I wrote a letter to passed the basic eye test. She looked good
or I didn't write her. If she wrote me back then I passed her eye test. Then
after a couple letters I asked her to meet on Skype. I would make a compelling
argument but if she refused then I dumped her.

Then after a Skype conversation I determined if I wanted to go further with her.
About 75% of the time, after the Skype conversation I decided I didn't want to
pursue the girl.

Once they passed the Skype test, I started to plan on meeting them.

For the visit many
I looked at their profile and they had to pass the basic eye test.
Then I asked to meet them for coffee, tea or me. Then if I passed their eye/interest
test, I would meet them. In the initial meeting they had to pass another eye test
then a chemistry test. If I didn't feel the chemistry, I sent them on their way. 90%
of the time I sent them on their way.

That means that I could write a hundred girls to have coffee, tea or me and maybe
10-20 would respond. Of those one or two at most would I want to meet again.

You can call it testing, sorting or sifting but every man and woman does it. After the
sifting process, you keep progressing with the girl but you keep your eyes and ears
open.

As far as writing a letter to a girl pretending to be somebody else. I've never done
stuff like that. If I didn't trust the girl, then I dumped the girl, it was as simple as
that. You want an exceptional girl, not a so-so girl. Girls want to be considered as
exceptional. They want you to want them. If she isn't exceptional then kick her to
the curb for some other guy to pursue. Lather, rinse, repeat until you find a great
girl.

Where many guys have a problem, is they find a hot girl with a so-so character. It's
even worse if the girl throws her knickers in the air and rides you like the bull in the
world rodeo finals. However, you have to realize that you don't want a so-so character
and kick her cute little bouncing popka to the curb so that she can drive somebody
else totally nuts instead of you.

What you don't do is try to fix girls. First they don't think like men so you don't have
a clue how to do it and broken girls are like a Ferrari with twelve carburetors, mechanical
lifters and a tricky gear box. You'll can never get them tuned right. It's like opening the
back of a watch and seeing a thousand parts fly out.

You need a girl who already has her head screwed on straight. Leave the bent, broken
or untrustworthy girls for somebody else to tinker with.

That's my opinion

Bill
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 08:00:03 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline jone

« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2017, 09:32:23 AM »
When I started this venture, I was quite paranoid.  As time went by, I realized I had a lot more to offer than I had originally figured.  Testing the woman was no longer an option.  Instead, the focus became is she a 'nice and wise' woman.  Don't mind if she's a bit slutty.  I like that.  I think that every man has a different bar for how he judges women.  And you have to find someone that you are comfortable with.

But that doesn't come from testing them.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540999
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1873
Total: 1884

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM