It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Im baaaaack,,, Older and hopefully a little wiser.  (Read 4481 times)

Offline brownbeard99

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: Resident
Im baaaaack,,, Older and hopefully a little wiser.
« on: October 26, 2018, 05:26:13 PM »
Hi everyone!

I first came on here a little over three years ago.  I had been separated from my wife for a couple years and was in the final stages of my divorce.  I got a wealth of sage advice back then, including to wait until my divorce is final and to get more local dating experience before i go international.

Well... I did that.  Over the past three years, I have dated over fifty women.  Some were just for one date and some were for several months.  I have become quite proficient at online dating and meeting women... and I am just okay at meeting women in other situations.  Some people told me that it is unrealistic for me to expect to get an FSU woman who is 10+ years younger than me.  I found this discouraging because I strongly prefer younger women.  I no longer think this is an issue because lately, the majority of the women I have been dating are much younger than me.  I recently went to Cancun with a girl who is an attractive 32 year old doctor (I am now 44).  Things didn't last with her, but I am confident I can attract younger women who are considered a "catch".  Most of the women I date are between 29-35.  Older women are often bitter and cynical... I just cant deal with that!

So, the big question is, 'Why am I back on this forum if I have no problem getting American Women?"  I realized how true it is that there are just certain attitude issues with American women that I just do not like.  I have recently dated women from Australia, UK, Switzerland, Mexico, Poland, Russia, and Ukraine... and I haven't had the same issues I have had with American women.  Of course, you may ask, "why didn't it work with all these other international women?"  there are various reasons, but ultimately, I wasn't ready to settle down again... and now I am.

I am planning my first trip within the next couple of months and I have already been chatting on WhatsApp with a few girls I have met on Fdating and Badoo.  I'm basically approaching this much like the way I have approached online dating here... so far, so good!

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
Re: Im baaaaack,,, Older and hopefully a little wiser.
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2018, 05:41:02 PM »
"Some people told me that it is unrealistic for me to expect to get an FSU woman who is 10+ years younger than me. "

nope, a lot of people on this board have well over 10 yr age difference with their wife
my wife is almost 15 yr younger than me, never for one second ever had a problem about it

last thing to worry over...

Offline PeterWarrick9

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2018, 05:48:01 PM »
Hi everyone!

I first came on here a little over three years ago.  I had been separated from my wife for a couple years and was in the final stages of my divorce.  I got a wealth of sage advice back then, including to wait until my divorce is final and to get more local dating experience before i go international.

Well... I did that.  Over the past three years, I have dated over fifty women.  Some were just for one date and some were for several months.  I have become quite proficient at online dating and meeting women... and I am just okay at meeting women in other situations.  Some people told me that it is unrealistic for me to expect to get an FSU woman who is 10+ years younger than me.  I found this discouraging because I strongly prefer younger women.  I no longer think this is an issue because lately, the majority of the women I have been dating are much younger than me.  I recently went to Cancun with a girl who is an attractive 32 year old doctor (I am now 44).  Things didn't last with her, but I am confident I can attract younger women who are considered a "catch".  Most of the women I date are between 29-35.  Older women are often bitter and cynical... I just cant deal with that!

So, the big question is, 'Why am I back on this forum if I have no problem getting American Women?"  I realized how true it is that there are just certain attitude issues with American women that I just do not like.  I have recently dated women from Australia, UK, Switzerland, Mexico, Poland, Russia, and Ukraine... and I haven't had the same issues I have had with American women.  Of course, you may ask, "why didn't it work with all these other international women?"  there are various reasons, but ultimately, I wasn't ready to settle down again... and now I am.

I am planning my first trip within the next couple of months and I have already been chatting on WhatsApp with a few girls I have met on Fdating and Badoo.  I'm basically approaching this much like the way I have approached online dating here... so far, so good!

Welcome back, brownbeard.

What is your goal in the FSU? To find a wife?

It sounds like you've been there and done that and now you're tearing through hoards of women.

Offline DaveNY

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2018, 05:55:36 PM »
Some people told me that it is unrealistic for me to expect to get an FSU woman who is 10+ years younger than me.  I found this discouraging because I strongly prefer younger women.

I'm 22 years old than my Russian wife. I know several AM who are 30+ years older than their FSU wife. Ten years older really shouldn't be a problem. I know many marriages, not just RW/AM, where the husband is 10+ years older than the wife.

IMO what many American men seem to forget is the relationship isn't just about them. Learn what your g/f wants. What does she like to eat? What does she like to do? What does she like to watch? That's how a relationship is going to develop.

Offline brownbeard99

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2018, 06:21:48 PM »
Welcome back, brownbeard.

What is your goal in the FSU? To find a wife?

It sounds like you've been there and done that and now you're tearing through hoards of women.

Thanks!  Yes, I have been with quite a few women over the past few years... but it has started to feel empty.  I do like the thrill of the hunt, but I'm realizing that I enjoy the comfort of being with the same woman and growing close to her even more.  I was close to the mark with the Polish girl I was recently dating.  I mean... she was beautiful and kind.  She was a great kisser, passionate in bed, would pay attention to me... she loved to make me happy and would cook anything for me, even if she wasn't hungry.  I only had a couple hangups with her.  She smoked and drank a lot.  She was polite about smoking and would only smoke outside and at mints after.  On a given weeknight, she would drink as much as half of a fifth of vodka and claim she wasn't even drunk.  I pictured her finding her way to an early grave.  Even though she was younger, I pictured her dying much younger than me.  This is why I could never fully give her my heart.  There was no point in trying to change her.  I want to be with someone whose flaws I can fully accept.

Anyway, she had so many traits that are FSUW stereotypes that I really enjoyed.  She is a big reason I am back here.

Offline PeterWarrick9

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2018, 06:45:46 PM »
Thanks!  Yes, I have been with quite a few women over the past few years... but it has started to feel empty.  I do like the thrill of the hunt, but I'm realizing that I enjoy the comfort of being with the same woman and growing close to her even more.  I was close to the mark with the Polish girl I was recently dating.  I mean... she was beautiful and kind.  She was a great kisser, passionate in bed, would pay attention to me... she loved to make me happy and would cook anything for me, even if she wasn't hungry.  I only had a couple hangups with her.  She smoked and drank a lot.  She was polite about smoking and would only smoke outside and at mints after.  On a given weeknight, she would drink as much as half of a fifth of vodka and claim she wasn't even drunk.  I pictured her finding her way to an early grave.  Even though she was younger, I pictured her dying much younger than me.  This is why I could never fully give her my heart.  There was no point in trying to change her.  I want to be with someone whose flaws I can fully accept.

Anyway, she had so many traits that are FSUW stereotypes that I really enjoyed.  She is a big reason I am back here.

Understood, good luck.

FSU women can be very, very stubborn and difficult to deal with. I wish you the best in finding a good match.

Offline rwd123

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2018, 06:51:34 PM »
If you're 44 then many women 30-35 will not be concerned with your age (but some will). Even those in their 20s may take an interest, it really comes down to the individual. As a generalization RW/UW are less concerned with age difference than in the west.

Offline brownbeard99

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2018, 07:10:58 PM »
Now I just need to deal with the thousands of little issues and go back to asking my dumb questions...

Like the whole beard thing... I have a very short, trimmed beard... not much longer than a five o'clock shadow.  I have dated many women who never date guys with facial hair, but made an exception for me.  The thing is, I am MUCH more attractive with the beard.  I cut it so it accentuates my jaw line and it hides my double chin (even though I have almost no body fat, I have the genetic "gift" of a double chin).  I shaved it once for a girl I dated who previously said she didn't like facial hair.  She took one look at me and said, "Don't ever do that again! Grow it back.  You look terrible!" 

The Polish girl I dated complained that it gave her face a rash because whenever we would get together, we would kiss for hours on end.  I showed her a picture of myself without the beard and she told me she would rather deal with the rash!

Are there any guys out there with beards who have had success?  I just feel like I would be like Sampson cutting his hair off....

Offline BillyB

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2018, 08:06:09 PM »

Welcome back brownbeard. As far as the age thing goes, just remember men chase women and women choose the man. Chase what you want and you may be chosen by what you want and have a happy ending(no pun intended).
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline brownbeard99

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2018, 10:37:00 PM »
Welcome back brownbeard. As far as the age thing goes, just remember men chase women and women choose the man. Chase what you want and you may be chosen by what you want and have a happy ending(no pun intended).
Sage Advice BillyB!  I need to make sure I'm chasing the right girls.

I'm a bit nervous that my judgement may get clouded with the more beautiful women.  That has always been my weakness.  It's hard to say "no" to the pretty girls, even when they are bad for me.  Now I have the added concern that I may be dealing with scammers...

For example, I have been talking on WhatsApp with a  beautiful Ukrainian woman I met on Fdating.  One of the first things she did was assure me that she is not fake and is a genuine woman looking to meet a man to fall in love with.  Since I never accused her of being a fake, should that be a red flag?  I have never met a woman feel the need to tell me she isn't a fake.  Is this normal?

Offline msmob

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2018, 12:36:52 AM »
As far as the age thing goes, just remember men chase women and women choose the man. Chase what you want and you may be chosen by what you want and have a happy ending(no pun intended).

Sorry, but ANYONE believing that will always have problems with women

BillyB - you use(d) dating sites ...  Are you telling us no women wrote to you ?  :popcorn:

Offline BillyB

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2018, 06:59:12 AM »
  Now I have the added concern that I may be dealing with scammers...

For example, I have been talking on WhatsApp with a  beautiful Ukrainian woman I met on Fdating.  One of the first things she did was assure me that she is not fake and is a genuine woman looking to meet a man to fall in love with.  Since I never accused her of being a fake, should that be a red flag?  I have never met a woman feel the need to tell me she isn't a fake.  Is this normal?

It's not normal for a beautiful girl to say that to you. Scammers tend to reassure men they are talking to a real woman. Beautiful girls tend to be turned off by paranoid men asking them if they are real. Continue to write the lady to figure out who you're talking to. Dump anybody who has problems in their life that's solved with money or gifts.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Donna_Pedro

« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2018, 09:54:34 AM »
I do not date american women, of course. I work with them along with Europeans, asians etc... They are no different from anybody else. Asian women tend to have more attitude when in power, but I can not understand what kind of attitude  you are talking in regards to american women.
Kaplah!

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Im baaaaack,,, Older and hopefully a little wiser.
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2018, 10:11:57 AM »
"Some people told me that it is unrealistic for me to expect to get an FSU woman who is 10+ years younger than me. "

nope, a lot of people on this board have well over 10 yr age difference with their wife
my wife is almost 15 yr younger than me, never for one second ever had a problem about it

last thing to worry over...

My wife is 13 years younger than I am, but not everyone is as ridiculously handsome as me 😂

« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 10:13:40 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Jamesukjames

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2018, 01:00:44 PM »
One of my best friends bless him was born fat and ginger he is happily married with 2 kids to an beautiful airline stewardess.  She told me she married my friend because he was the only guy who ever treated her as normal. 

Now myself a 7 for my age and I have only dated 8 9 and 10s women up to 20 years younger than myself with no problems from the FSU

From the UK I was getting attitude even from the 2s

Best to aim as high as you can less regrets that way

My USP has to always play it straight and do what I say I will do .  Also weather any tantrums like a rock

I find beautiful women no more difficult than less beautiful ones .  Its just your mind set being affected by their beauty.

Also visit the FSU a girl who would cause a car wreck in the USA or Uk will just be average back home.  Wise piece of advice given to me a friend

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2018, 05:58:41 PM »
Now myself a 7 for my age and I have only dated 8 9 and 10s women up to 20 years younger than myself with no problems from the FSU

From the UK I was getting attitude even from the 2s

Best to aim as high as you can less regrets that way

My USP has to always play it straight and do what I say I will do .  Also weather any tantrums like a rock

I find beautiful women no more difficult than less beautiful ones .  Its just your mind set being affected by their beauty.

Also visit the FSU a girl who would cause a car wreck in the USA or Uk will just be average back home.  Wise piece of advice given to me a friend

Glad yet another UK guy sees UK women the same I do. I think the are brought up from a young age to hate men lol. The sort of 'urgh boys' when you're in primary school. Many non UK guys on here struggle to believe they are so bad. I think  even US women are nicer & easier to get with then UK women.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2018, 09:39:59 PM »
Many non UK guys on here struggle to believe they are so bad. I think  even US women are nicer & easier to get with then UK women.

When you 'think' - that's the start of your problems, Trench

As a guy who has been married to a UK woman I find myself totally at odds with you both ...

One of you doesn't have a long enough track record of stupid comments to judge, yet ... t'other most certainly has ..

Most of the guys who are in relationships with FSU W don't have a problem pulling - full stop - anywhere-  they make a conscious decision to look in the FSU W

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2018, 04:03:24 AM »
I have absolutely no problem pulling In the UK.  I just prefer to fish In oceans with better fish.  In the UK you can hook a fish but you know you would just throw it back because it tastes so bad.  UK women are simply terrible and I have absolutely no interest in them.  I hope I will be able to guide my 4 sons to f s u dating when they are ready to make a family.  Maybe myself being raised by a belarus grandmother and English grandfather I just don't fit in with English women.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541025
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 1821
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 7
Guests: 1785
Total: 1792

+-Recent Posts

Re: Four Year Wonders Got Married: Ochka and ML by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 08:17:01 PM

What to do by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 07:34:12 PM

Re: What to do by Daveman
Yesterday at 06:11:07 PM

Re: What to do by Daveman
Yesterday at 05:57:45 PM

Re: Russian music video of the week by civi68
Yesterday at 02:53:36 PM

Re: Four Year Wonders Got Married: Ochka and ML by Bee Farmer
Yesterday at 10:12:54 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 06:44:55 AM

Re: Arctic Blast hit hard in most areas of USA by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 06:36:29 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
March 28, 2024, 09:57:04 PM

Re: Plumber earnings by Trenchcoat
March 28, 2024, 09:37:55 PM