It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Poll

Was the recent drone exploding at the Kremlin false flag or a sneaky Ukrainian plot

False flag, there is no way that a drone could get through all the Russian tech and security
Sneaky Ukrainians tried to kill Putin, they couldn't know he was in his dacha
This attack was from someone local, inside of Russia. Could be Russia or Ukrainian lead
Something else please explain
It was a UFO

Author Topic: Was the recent drone exploding at the Kremlin false flag or a Ukrainian plot  (Read 2967 times)

Offline 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Was the recent drone exploding at the Kremlin a false flag or a Sneaky Ukrainian plot?
Could anyone really penetrate Russian air, radar and jamming defenses around
the Kremlin? Where did the drone originate?

Did somebody fly it by remote control all the way from the Ukrainian border 450km
away to Moscow? Or did it take off from someplace near the Kremlin?

Does Ukraine have drones that are impervious to Russian radars, jamming and
anti aircraft technology?

Who was in charge of security for the Kremlin that allowed a drone to get through?
Are they hanging upside down this moment by their ankles in a prison someplace?

Did some local dissident do this? Did he escape or is he hanging upside down by
his ankles someplace?

Does anyone believe that Russia couldn't pinpoint a radio controlled drone operator
in minutes if not seconds? Then unleash unholy hell on them?

Is Putin in serious danger if they got so close in this failed operation?

Video shows alleged Ukrainian drone strike on Moscow's Kremlin

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
For me this attack was someone local, Russian dissident or similar. Possibly even a contender for Putin's crown although might be a bit early for that.

Ukraine I don't think makes sense as unless their back is to the wall, the west stops giving them (so much) military & financial aid then there is little to gain for them. If they take out Putin they might get lucky and the war gets called off or more likely someone else takes over and presses on with the war, someone willing to more readily use chemical weapons, nukes even or at least is more savvy tactically than Putin.

A False Flag operation I don't think holds true either since their has been no retaliation from the Kremlin off that back of it. If they were using it to justify a certain action I think they would off by now as a delayed reaction loses justification that it seeks to gain.

My thoughts are that Putin is likely not is serious danger but that depends on the risks he us willing to take. He's recent trip to visit Kherson region (the but they have left) I think was risky and I'm surprised he did so. That said the degree of risk is probably still fairly low as he's not there most of the time. I wouldn't say he's not gettable but that most of the time he is probably pretty bear on impossible to get. It would really likely be a case of knowing time and place where he is at the time. Here I think they just went for the most obvious guess and hoped they would get lucky.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
  • Trips: 4 - 10
As far as I understand it, the whole Kremlin area is an electronic null area. Even cell phones get no signals. This was definitely a Russian fabricated attack.
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Offline 2tallbill

• Living the dream
For me this attack was someone local, Russian dissident or similar. Possibly even a contender
for Putin's crown although might be a bit early for that.

This isn't an embassy in Bengazi, or the capital building in N'Djamena (Chad) this is the
Kremlin in Moscow Russia. Did you ever watch a crime show or spy movie where they are
tracing a call? Do you wonder if Russians have the ability to triangulate two way radio
transmissions between the drone and the drone operator? This tech existed during WW2.

If somebody local did it, they are hanging upside down by their ankles in a prison cell wishing
they were dead, whoever is in charge of security at the Kremlin would be in a similar cell if the
drone operator got away. I have no knowledge about Kremlin security, but I am pretty sure
they don't have a three strikes and you are out policy. My guess is they have a zero strikes
or you're out policy.

« Last Edit: May 10, 2023, 03:39:53 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline krimster2

• He/Him
  • Trips: Resident
Russians claim Amerika did it and blew up NorthStream to
therefor Russia is justified in doing something similar in retaliation

see how Russian calculus works when balancing equations...

Putin's plan is to Trump Biden in 2024 by forming a secret alliance with right-wing American oligarchs and from the lower reaches of MAGA recruit the new Oswald who will be a drone operator
Russian embassy in Mexico city will be the base
their plan almost writes itself...

Offline 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Russians claim Amerika did it and blew up NorthStream to
therefor Russia is justified in doing something similar in retaliation

see how Russian calculus works when balancing equations...

Putin's plan is to Trump Biden in 2024 by forming a secret alliance with right-wing American oligarchs and from the lower reaches of MAGA recruit the new Oswald who will be a drone operator
Russian embassy in Mexico city will be the base
their plan almost writes itself...

There aren't any right wing oligarchs in the USA, it's an imaginary left wing conspiracy theory.
The left is just projecting what they do onto others assuming that the other side is doing the
same.

Google, Facebook, General Electric, Bud light, Coors, Coke, Nike, Bank of America, Wells Fargo,
Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Soros, Amazon, Netflix, Disney, American Express, Lowes,
Big Pharma, GoFundme, J.P. Morgan are all left wing oligarch types.

The MAGA groups are not organized enough to do anything remotely that conspiratorial.
It's the Bill Gates of the world buying farmland deciding that we can't eat meat anymore
we and should be eating his soylent green that are working the conspiracies.

I didn't want to take this into a left/right political sphere.

This is about the bottle rocket that was set off at the Kremiln. Was it a False flag? I can't see
how it could be anything else? To me It seems very obvious.

What must you believe to think that some krafty drone operator flew it with a remote control
from Kiev? He would have to be looking through a camera on the drone which means they
are sending radio transmissions back and forth and Russia didn't notice and they couldn't
stop it until it flew into the Kremlin and the krafty Ukrainians loaded the equivalent of
2 firecrackers and a stink bomb into it and set it off on a day that Putin was visiting
his Dacha.

The mental gymnastics that people must go through to believe that sneaky Ukrainians did
this is monumental. The theory some local Russian dissident did this, and made it all the
way to the Kremlin and didn't get caught immediately is equally unbelieveable.

FSUW don't do vague

Offline krimster2

• He/Him
"There aren't any right wing oligarchs in the USA,"

what?  Rupert Murdoch and Fox news don't exist?
how about the Koch brothers?
how about the Mercer family?
how about Nazi art collector Harlan Crow who controls the supreme court
how about Leonard Leo who uses dark money to influence the court as well
do any of those people exist? (and there are HUNDREDS more to list)

The left's "conspiracy" as you call it, is to promote equality and inclusivenes among groups of people who have been denied these virtues...

However, this move to equality upsets Christo-Fascists who "have a god-given right" to impose their morality on everyone else
example: "Don't say GAY" in Florida

this happened because Disney had a Special "Gay Pride" day in Florida on their private property, with those tacky rainbow signs
Disney is a sacred American institution to God-fearin Christians , and the sight of a rainbow flag there made them almost as upset as when we had a black president....

Seeing this, Gov Desanctimonious. who was sent by Gawd, doncha know, outlawed the use of the word gay, and this started the whole struggle between Gov Desanctimonious and Disney
other republican controlled states have enacted laws agains trans people, and of course the supreme court overturned roe-v-wade, all at the behest of the right-wing dark money

ya'll shoulda learned from the civil war, butcha didn't
so go ahead and repeat that mistake again

in numeris veritas
in 1861, I could look at the numbers and tell ya who was gonna win the civil war
the demographic numbers tell ya who will win the current civil war, you can either embrace the future and be part of it and be a winner, or you can stick to your "leave it to Beaver" white universe and be a loser

PS
I don't believe that Ukraine/USA was behind the Kremlin attack, that's just Russian media BS for the gopnicks, i'm framing this so ya see what Russians are gonna do with it in the future
3 yrs ago when I was in Russia, drones were super popular, the Russian "fire brigades" have drones, explosives are not hard to acquire in Russia, and there are cheap jam proof drone controllers available
plenty of high buildings in Moscow to launch your drone unseen into the night sky
someday, I'll show ya'll pictures of some of the home-made unlicensend and illegal drones I made
when drones are outlawed, only outlaws will have drones

given a choice to either give up my drones or my guns, I'd give up my guns
cuz drones when done right, are 1000X more effective than a firearm
and I KNOW how to do it right boss

would so much like to be workin in Ukrine right now
sigh...

« Last Edit: May 12, 2023, 11:13:10 AM by krimster2 »

Offline 2tallbill

• Living the dream
I don't believe that Ukraine/USA was behind the Kremlin attack, that's just Russian media
BS

I can't see how the USA/Ukraine was behind the attack either.

FSUW don't do vague

Offline krimster2

• He/Him
the truth doesn't matter
what matters is what people believe to be true
just repeat the lies long enough
and they become a substitute for truth

hillary's emails - hunter biden's laptop, American drone bombing the kremlin, ant-vaccineism
are all truth substitutes
designed to distract
from what's actually real

and all come from the same source

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats