It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: The Chicken in Kiev  (Read 37376 times)

Offline Gator

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: The Chicken in Kiev
« Reply #50 on: May 26, 2019, 07:16:11 AM »
Ah think I know what you mean. I know of a guy that could fit with what you say.

A better way to describe such men:

They speak few words, but when they speak, people listen. 

Offline Jamesukjames

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #51 on: May 26, 2019, 10:41:32 AM »
Trench you went to Kiev without organising a date via f dating ?  Even I have no sympathy.

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #52 on: May 27, 2019, 01:23:56 AM »
For any one reading this report for information I would say coming from England to ukraine is a big culture shock.  The women have great genes that make them attractive.  They also dress very well and many do so at a low price via the internet.   Their personality type is not like an English woman's they are far more bonded to their partner it's much more a couple than 2 people living in the same house.  Kiev I struggled to find a date and had a quick fling with a gold digger there.  Sumy was much more friendly as was dinipro.  I'm dating a woman from dinipro and met her friends all had normal jobs but dressed and looked like models  and had nicely deçorated apartments in decaying apartment  blocks.  I think the world has moved on internet is the only way to meet.  I tried other techniques in Kiev but none worked.  Also what about the future I can pull but can I meet someone to live alongside happily .  Trench I believe you sound too desperate and have read roosh that's ok if you want to tumble into and out of bed with women but personally I found it soul destroying and just felt lonlier and wondered if I'd caught an std.  It seems like you have no 10 year plan or at least you are not conveying it.

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #53 on: May 27, 2019, 07:04:51 AM »
Their personality type is not like an English woman's they are far more bonded to their partner it's much more a couple than 2 people living in the same house. 

So how do you explain Ukraine's much higher divorce rate?

There are posters here who dated married UW, so how bonded, exactly, are those women to their partners?

Kiev

It's Kyiv, not Kiev.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline lyndontom

« Reply #54 on: May 27, 2019, 07:23:14 AM »
The main problem lays in Trench's hypothesising - no PUA book, Roosh or whatever silly 'strategy' next can give him the ability to speak to women. What strikes me is a deep-rooted lack of confidence around women and it seems to me that trench is looking for any excuse to give yourself an easy way out.

Was told to meet women online ; not enough responses. Was told to use Skype; no, don't like that and it doesn't work. Was told not to go to Kyiv without lining up meetings; no, I want to see how this 'passive' strategy turns out. I can honestly say I perceive it was complete and utter trolling, or - giving him the benefit of the doubt - that he likes the idea of having a beautiful girlfriend but doesn't actually want to DO the things that are required to get one.

Trench, I have always maintained that you would be better suited to a different culture. If you expect the women to approach you - or are looking for a relationship where your social skills are put under strain - then you will be better looking elsewhere (think Philippines, Thailand, DR, Latin America). You may not be as attracted to the women, but you give yourself a better chance than you'll ever have in FSU with your current mindset.

For most of us here, the most precious commodity we have is time when visiting FSU countries in the pursuit of a lady. Whilst we can all argue the WMVM/WOVO debate to eternity, simply turning up and reading a book on a park bench is not a luxury we have.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #55 on: May 27, 2019, 08:49:15 AM »
Trench,

Final thought.  No  offense intended.... you are an oddball

How so?
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #56 on: May 27, 2019, 10:58:42 AM »
For any one reading this report for information I would say coming from England to ukraine is a big culture shock.  The women have great genes that make them attractive.  They also dress very well and many do so at a low price via the internet.   Their personality type is not like an English woman's they are far more bonded to their partner it's much more a couple than 2 people living in the same house.  Kiev I struggled to find a date and had a quick fling with a gold digger there.  Sumy was much more friendly as was dinipro.  I'm dating a woman from dinipro and met her friends all had normal jobs but dressed and looked like models  and had nicely deçorated apartments in decaying apartment  blocks.  I think the world has moved on internet is the only way to meet.  I tried other techniques in Kiev but none worked.  Also what about the future I can pull but can I meet someone to live alongside happily .  Trench I believe you sound too desperate and have read roosh that's ok if you want to tumble into and out of bed with women but personally I found it soul destroying and just felt lonlier and wondered if I'd caught an std.  It seems like you have no 10 year plan or at least you are not conveying it.

They certainly do, some many hot model like women walking around that look similar to your hollywood stars, every time I go I am shocked and how many they are like well over half the women, most of the women in fact seem to be like that, the middle aged and older women obviously less so. I didn't really know where to look or what girl to go for there were so many, what would be an exceptionally pretty girl here is pretty much common place there, like you say James its the genes. I know what you mean though, I wanted one but I wanted one to be in a relationship with not just to bang, someone to share a life with. So you're still with the girl from Dnipro, the one who was asking for a mobile phone, how is that turning out for you, is she better behaved now?
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

« Reply #57 on: May 27, 2019, 12:10:42 PM »
How so?

Oddball

Misogynist

socially Inept

Terrible SoH

Clueless

Chicken

are other adjectives that apply

That Trench askes - 'how so?' - given his 'record'  comes under the clueless category

Offline Gator

« Reply #58 on: May 27, 2019, 02:57:28 PM »
How so?

Not in the insulting ways Moby listed.  I don't know you, so I can't describe how so.  In general, more along the definition: 

noun -  "a strange or eccentric person"

adjective - "strange, bizarre"

I will not venture how many standard deviations you sit from normal, yet it is more than one.  Personally, I am at least one.  And considering the distribution curve is limitless, there are limitless possible forms of eccentricity.   

I give you this clip of the most famous "oddball" character in films, Donald Sutherland in Kelly's Heroes (fitting given the flick always plays as military rerun on Memorial Day, which is today).   To earn the name of Oddball, Sutherland played a hippie, tank commander in WWII, well ahead of the times.  Like you Oddball always keeps a positive outlook. 

My point is you need to find a woman who is 1-2 standard deviations from the mean.  Instead, you continue to research about the normal mentality of women.

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #59 on: May 27, 2019, 09:24:00 PM »
Totally disagree 2 slightly crazy people make for a very crazy relationship. As to trench yes it's hard to stay focused when you're introduced to her single friends and they are flirtatious and pretty compared to the grunting response of some jogging bottom wearing UK Neanderthal.  Next you hear them complaining of not enough sex when uk women are trying to avoid the messy subject.   As to how I'm doing with miss dinipro I'll tell you in 10 and 20 years my benchmarks for thinking I may know someone.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #60 on: May 28, 2019, 04:30:51 AM »
The main problem lays in Trench's hypothesising - no PUA book, Roosh or whatever silly 'strategy' next can give him the ability to speak to women. What strikes me is a deep-rooted lack of confidence around women and it seems to me that trench is looking for any excuse to give yourself an easy way out.

Was told to meet women online ; not enough responses. Was told to use Skype; no, don't like that and it doesn't work. Was told not to go to Kyiv without lining up meetings; no, I want to see how this 'passive' strategy turns out. I can honestly say I perceive it was complete and utter trolling, or - giving him the benefit of the doubt - that he likes the idea of having a beautiful girlfriend but doesn't actually want to DO the things that are required to get one.

Trench, I have always maintained that you would be better suited to a different culture. If you expect the women to approach you - or are looking for a relationship where your social skills are put under strain - then you will be better looking elsewhere (think Philippines, Thailand, DR, Latin America). You may not be as attracted to the women, but you give yourself a better chance than you'll ever have in FSU with your current mindset.

For most of us here, the most precious commodity we have is time when visiting FSU countries in the pursuit of a lady. Whilst we can all argue the WMVM/WOVO debate to eternity, simply turning up and reading a book on a park bench is not a luxury we have.

That is true, on fully legit dating sites like Fdate I can only get the odd response in any given city, Moscow I may get more but all the other cities I am pretty much down to a VO (visit one) as I rarely get the numbers of women up for a VM (visit many). Seeing as its largely picture based the only thing I can do is get some pro photography shoots done and see if that makes any difference. The photos I have up are fairly decent photos but of course probably don't project as well as a pro photo shoot. I wouldn't of course get the blurred background done as its an obvious staged photo shoot. Even still though I am dubious of whether it will enhance my chances or just be a bit of a waste of time and money.

Skype is of course necessary if doing VO and less so if doing VM so if I pick up a VO I would of course use Skype though I know it doesn't often tell whether there is natural chemistry there.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #61 on: May 28, 2019, 04:34:05 AM »
Totally disagree 2 slightly crazy people make for a very crazy relationship. As to trench yes it's hard to stay focused when you're introduced to her single friends and they are flirtatious and pretty compared to the grunting response of some jogging bottom wearing UK Neanderthal.  Next you hear them complaining of not enough sex when uk women are trying to avoid the messy subject.   As to how I'm doing with miss dinipro I'll tell you in 10 and 20 years my benchmarks for thinking I may know someone.

Thanks James, interesting to know, yeah UK girls have a lot of negatives that offset the prscticality of them being close by. So do you work out a lot? I have been going to the gym three times a week and have been geting a bit of muscle on the arms but still got a slight belly to offload.

Offline Chelseaboy

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #62 on: May 28, 2019, 04:47:36 AM »
I don't get all this lack of hot girls in the country you live ..hence the need to look for girls in the FSU.

I was in town(Essex town) on Friday night and the amount of seriously attractive, sexy,slim,high-heeled,women in their twenties and thirties out and about was amazing...and no guys hanging on their arms either.

Far more than I saw when I was in Kiev..although that was in November.

There are seriously attractive women everywhere..whether you match their expectations is another matter of course.
Just saying it like it is.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #63 on: May 28, 2019, 06:45:18 AM »
I'll tell you in 10 and 20 years my benchmarks for thinking I may know someone.

Ten or twenty years?  You must be a slow learner. 

When our son was five, he wanted to do something, but he didn't even bother to ask the better half.  He said, "I've known you for five years.  I know the answer!" 

Assuming  you are living with the person, to get to know them, two years, tops, and that's assuming that person is hiding something in his/her personality.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 08:43:07 AM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #64 on: May 28, 2019, 07:48:38 AM »
I don't get all this lack of hot girls in the country you live ..hence the need to look for girls in the FSU.

I was in town(Essex town) on Friday night and the amount of seriously attractive, sexy,slim,high-heeled,women in their twenties and thirties out and about was amazing...and no guys hanging on their arms either.

There are seriously attractive women everywhere..whether you match their expectations is another matter of course.

Ah the much famed Essex Girls hey :D

I'm originally from Kent so had we not moved when I was young they would be quite nearby. As it is though I'm a fair distance from that area now so not in my backyard. Around my area to few of the girls are anything to write home about.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #65 on: May 28, 2019, 08:05:25 AM »
Not in your backyard so instead, you go to an entirely different country, where you don't speak the language.  Yeah, that makes perfect sense.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #66 on: May 28, 2019, 08:42:17 AM »
Not in your backyard so instead, you go to an entirely different country, where you don't speak the language.  Yeah, that makes perfect sense.

True, essex girls may be worth a look then I guess.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #67 on: May 28, 2019, 08:43:49 AM »

What was the Essex town where the girls are to be found Chelseaboy? ;D

Offline msmob

« Reply #68 on: May 28, 2019, 09:22:37 AM »
Around my area to few of the girls are anything to write home about.

Trench,

You really ARE full of it .. I reckon you are in Hants / Dorset and my youngest lives in that region - she has plenty of attractive friends

FACE IT - you cannot pull a half good looking lass - PERIOD -  ANYWHERE using your past 'methodologies'

Unless things have changed THAT much in five years - you must be posting something REALLY bonkers in your profile or are really ugly or both - as I could have easily found more than one lass in a city of 500 k

Offline lyndontom

« Reply #69 on: May 28, 2019, 09:22:51 AM »

I don't get it either, but that's simply because it isn't true. I was out in Manchester last weekend and can honestly say there were hundreds, if not thousands, of stunning women everywhere out enjoying the sunshine. And, I was in Kyiv 3 weeks ago so can confirm that the standard was comparable.

The problem is that James and Trench are mysogynists and their incorrect theories about British women continue to annoy me. Trench is bitter because the best women are taken by the best men and lashes out at them because they don't show him any attention, so he would be left with the lower hanging fruit. Put it this way - does it come as a surprise that he can't pull one (his version - doesn't want one) whether due to looks, lack of social skills, or both - when his plan of attack in Kyiv was to sit on a park bench and expect approaches to him initiated by the women? James is a sex tourist who dresses it up by way of multiple short-term relationships because he values the attention of beautiful shown to him as a result of his ex-wives betrayal and trust issues.

Nobody is fooling anyone here. Yes, I am attracted to FSU women. Yes, I want to trade up. Yes, I appreciate what beautiful, intelligent FSU women have to offer. It is the reason to persevere with this endeavour, though not on a stand-alone basis. To say there are NO eligible women in the UK exposes them for what they are.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 09:25:02 AM by lyndontom »

Offline lyndontom

« Reply #70 on: May 28, 2019, 09:30:17 AM »
Trench,

You really ARE full of it .. I reckon you are in Hants / Dorset and my youngest lives in that region - she has plenty of attractive friends

FACE IT - you cannot pull a half good looking lass - PERIOD -  ANYWHERE using your past 'methodologies'

Unless things have changed THAT much in five years - you must be posting something REALLY bonkers in your profile or are really ugly or both - as I could have easily found more than one lass in a city of 500 k

+1. It simply does not stack up.

Then again, Trench doesn't want to use a website where a subscription of say £30 a month would be required - thereby eliminating many genuine women who might respond to his messages, especially if he was in town or imminently about to be.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #71 on: May 28, 2019, 10:09:39 AM »
Trench,

I've no doubt she has, I have seen a lot of the girls that go to Bournemouth Uni in the past and there are plenty of attractive ones there - AND THEY KNOW IT!!!

Most of those girls are so up there arse you wouldn't believe, many indeed would either be single because they think sooo highly of themselves or will only go out with a 'in crowd', Mr Personality, dogs bollocks, life of the party sort of guy.

As I've said before I'm an everyday looking sort of guy and I get no luck with the girls around here, there always seem way more men to women. I mean its ridiculous, its not like I have any physical negatives apart from not being uber athletic and looking facially like a film star. I am 6 ft tall (most women supposedly like tall men), I have a full head of hair (most women apparently don't like baldies), I have brown hair (most women apparently don't like ginger haired guys) and I have no physical diabilities. So WHY isn't that enough for women in the UK, it passes most of their bug bears. Yet even if I go on a UK dating site I don't exactly get much response whether after writing letters or women writing to me.

I would say at this point that I get a consistent 5 ish rating on photofeeler which is a fairl accurate tool these days.

Its like the You Tube video Davo Showed us, the average looking guy gets ignored by the women that were less attractive than he was, they were probably around a 3.

For some reason UK women have stupid expectations and refuse to accept a guy who passes most of their bug bears, its just crazy.   

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #72 on: May 28, 2019, 10:12:21 AM »

+1. It simply does not stack up.

Then again, Trench doesn't want to use a website where a subscription of say £30 a month would be required - thereby eliminating many genuine women who might respond to his messages, especially if he was in town or imminently about to be.

You mean a FSU dating website, yes I would consider those. In UK I've done Match but that often mean't that I would be contacting women without having a clue if they were paid up members so my letter could go totally to waste as it normally did.

Offline msmob

« Reply #73 on: May 28, 2019, 02:14:51 PM »
Blah, blah, blah...pathetic excuses and BS

For some reason UK women have stupid expectations and refuse to accept a guy who passes most of their bug bears, its just crazy.

For some reason you feel compelled to fail abroad because you fail here...

It's all about you..if you but cared to stop and examine your navel..

You hear this lots .but you Still blame the gals..

It is YOU ..not them...

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #74 on: May 29, 2019, 04:29:52 PM »
Ok, never mind Moby,

Right I've deleted my Fdate profile and created a new one, with a slightly different front profile pic. First day I got about 25 views, not all in the FSU and one letter from a lady claiming to be in Kiev, she didn't look my type, slightly tanned so didn't follow up on that one. The second and third day views dwindled to about another 4 views and one more letter, from a woman in Moscow, she looked a bit butch like, into swimming and international football or something, anyway again not my type so I left her.

I wrote to a couple of girls in a provincial city in Ukraine but so far no joy, I could put in for others but wanted to see how many might contact me first really.

I usually keep either my desktop or mobile on during those three days and refreshed every so often. Even still I get the impression after the first day interest falls away fast in terms of far less exposure.

Anyone else found similar results or better/worse?

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540999
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1886
Total: 1897

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM