It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Lawsuit Against Anastasia Date I Believe I Can Win  (Read 60490 times)

Offline cbstogner

Lawsuit Against Anastasia Date I Believe I Can Win
« on: July 21, 2013, 12:21:46 PM »
Hello everyone, I am looking for an attorney that would be willing to take a case on a contingent basis to hit Anastasia Date where it hurts most, their pocket. I believe that I have a case, that if it were to go to trial, there would be no way for Anastasia Date to deny that their organization is nothing but a fraud. In fact, I have evidence that they ARE paying these women to talk to foreign men.

To make a long story short, when I was 27 years old (3 years ago) I met a beautiful 18 yr old blue-eyed, large breasted, dark complected girl by the name of -[Deleted] in Odessa, Ukraine. She completely took my mind off of my old flame, and I was putty in her hands. Besides having to pay $20 an hour her interpreter (which I later found out she was fluent in English), having to pay for her cousin's meals and entertainment, and of the interpreters', I had a ball. The laughs never stopped and the blah blah blah.

Anyway, I have uncovered that her mother is a recruter for Anastasia, and and she has created serval pages on vk.com (the Russian version of facebook) that has revealed some very interesting information. The pages were created with the title: "Marriage Agency Anastasia" and in the description, my Google translater says that is states, "Earn income for talking to foreign men." I have a screen shot of it and I am prepared to us it in court.

Also on her mother's personal vk.com account, all of her status updates are trying to recruit women with free photo shoots for their vk.com account "provided they are registered on the Anastasia dating website." Do you realize how many girls want these professional photos of them done, so they can brag about how good they look to their friends? All the photos that Kristina has on her vk.com (and facebook for that matter) are the professional photos that were used on her Anastasia Date profile taken 3 years ago.

By the way, I also learned from these recruiting vk.com pages that the Anastasia site they girls log into is: http://www.svadba.com/

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 09:15:42 PM by AnonMod »

Online Faux Pas

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: Lawsuit Against Anastasia Date I Believe I Can Win
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2013, 01:03:31 PM »
Good Luck

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2013, 01:22:00 PM »
...To make a long story short, when I was 27 years old (3 years ago) I met a beautiful 18 yr old blue-eyed, large breasted, dark complected girl by the name of Kristina Vasilyeva in Odessa, Ukraine. She completely took my mind off of my old flame, and I was putty in her hands. Besides having to pay $20 an hour her interpreter (which I later found out she was fluent in English), having to pay for her cousin's meals and entertainment, and of the interpreters', I had a ball. The laughs never stopped and the blah blah blah....

You're going to sue for what exactly?

Paying an interpreter for trying to romance a girl whom you thought didn't speak a lick of English? The only person guilty of doing anything wrong is - you. If gullibility is a crime, I wish guys like you be imprisoned for making the rest of us look bad.

Yeah...you must've been reading this site a while and got a hold of those silly recommendation to date women who doesn't speak English, no? That's a great recommendation, man. There's just not enough men out there who obviously falls for this relatively easy trap. Dude, it's a business in Ukraine to fleece men like you who couldn't think past their noses.

What exactly were you thinking or hoping to happen even if this gal decided to marry you? Can you imagine bringing her home and introducing her to your friends and family as the woman you'll be marrying?

" I would like for you to meet my fiancee, the woman I'm going to marry. She can't speak a lick of English so a wave hello should be good for now, as you glance at your wife-to-be and give her the gesture to wave, too"

Blink, before you think!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 01:28:36 PM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline cbstogner

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2013, 01:56:47 PM »
Anastasia's appointed interpreter was paying the girl to hangout with me, Sherlock.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2013, 02:09:25 PM »
Anastasia's appointed interpreter was paying the girl to hangout with me, Sherlock.

Wow! Imagine that! There should be more smart dudes like you then, eh?
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.

Offline cbstogner

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2013, 02:23:55 PM »
What does being scam savvy have anything to do with this post? I did not order a prostitute, and that's what I got. She was the most beautiful girl naked I've ever seen if that makes you anymore of a hater.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2013, 02:45:57 PM »
..then you ought to tip the interpreter, man. What are you bitching about then?  They forgot your change?

Offline Gator

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2013, 02:50:30 PM »
What does being scam savvy have anything to do with this post? I did not order a prostitute, and that's what I got. She was the most beautiful girl naked I've ever seen if that makes you anymore of a hater.

A law suit?

If you happened to prevail in a civil suit against Anastasia, what damages would you expect the court to award you?   Think about it.  Are you able to prove enough damages to encourage an attorney to accept your case on a contingency basis?  I very much doubt it.

Let us forget the damages and just consider the likelihood that you would prevail.  First, study carefully all the contracts, agreements, representations, warrants, guarantees, caveats, etc.  made by Anastasia.   Now consider the business model and organizational complexity of those involved with separating you from your money.   Does you case still have merit?

In addition, research the case law plus Anastasia's history in court.    If you still feel you can prevail, then go for it.   However, I believe if you want to pursue Anastasia in court, you will have to pay your legal fees.  Are you prepared to do that?

You are not alone, so you could consider a class action suit.   However, such suits take considerable time to prepare, and you would need to have the ducks in a row before an attorney would take your case. 

Most men who have been deceived by the Anastasia business  model quickly recognize the simple fact that they were stupid and did not do due diligence.  These men kick themselves in the asses and forget about it.   

Give this some time, and you will get over it.  Maybe you want to read here about real relationships with sincere RW, and try a legitimate approach. 

If you still want to exact some revenge, simply tell your story with complete details.  The title "Naked RW"  will generate much interest. 

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2013, 03:08:18 PM »
  The title "Naked RW"  will generate much interest.

Or maybe up the ante to "Buck Naked RW."
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline viking

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2013, 03:14:48 PM »
Your angry. Pissed off. Can't say I blame you. But your not the first guy, nor will you be the last, to meet someone and get ripped off. You, at the least, had some sex and a good time. Most guys do not even get that far. I will tell you that the revenge you seek will cost you more in emotions, money and time than you can imagine and it is NOT WORTH IT. Take your lumps that you got too involved, too soon, and did not listen to you big head. AND, I am sure, there had to be a few times during all this when you had to say to yourself  "this is to good to be true". Because it was?
Tom Hanks in Castaway: You never know what the tide may bring in.
Viking: But you still need to walk along the beach to find it.

Offline ML

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2013, 03:15:01 PM »
I also would like to see lawsuits brought against and won against these type of operations.

I have never dealt with any such operation, but the thought that they are there and sucking money from anyone really disgusts me.

However, an even more needed endeavor is to develop a drug (or some such) that can prevent men from being completely stupid when it comes to pussy.

I am completely crazy about pussy; but I don't take stupid actions (as described by the OP and many others who have passed through here) because of it.

Where are the drug researchers when we need them???

Lucky are the females, who never have this special form of stupidity with respect to the male 'member.'
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 03:25:12 PM by ML »
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline TS

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2013, 04:11:11 PM »
You need to be careful are you sure she was not 17 years.  You mentioned 18 but if she is 17 you maybe going to jail dpending on where you bring this to court.  The fact she had sex with says she kind of liked you.
What would you be suing for?  The fact you decided to pay for their expenses.  What service did you pay for that your felt they did not provide.  Sounds like the interpreter translated for you and you did meet this 18 year old girl several times.
What was your total expense paid to Anastia while in Ukraine?  Don't count meals or taxis as that is your decision.

Offline cbstogner

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2013, 05:23:04 PM »
You're right. Now that I think about the damages, it really only adds up to around 3k, since Anastasia was only involved enduring the first visit to Odessa. She then gave me her email address and phone number on our first date to met up the following day.

She did like me. I am sure that she liked the fact that I'm not 40, we liked the same popular American music, I spoiled her, and if she was going to use anyone to get to the US, it would have been me.

The reason I went over there to see her was to get a girl that I thought was perfect here in the States off my mind. I literally picked what I thought was the most attractive girl out of the Anastasia catalog, started writing her, and flew over to see here thinking, "well, my grandparents are 10 years apart." Might I add I had my arms locked up behind me by two males I met in a nightclub and robbed a night before meeting her in the process (I was really a foreign noob - I now know that Odessa is the most dangerous city in the EU from a documentary I saw and I agree. I will not be going there alone again.)

How did I know she wasn't 17? I've dated her for the past 3 years. Her birthday is [deleted], I met her grandparents, her mother, cousin, and purse dog, Margo.

After a year, her and her mother moved to Kyiv for her to study acting. I went to see her twice. I wanted someone younger because I didn't want to get married when I first met her. I wanted her to be 25 and me be 35 when I would bring her to the States.

After my 2nd trip to Kyiv, she started getting famous and put on television dating shows on 1 + 1 (popular television station in kyiv.) That's when she told me that she no longer wanted to move to the United States since there was no way possible she could become famous. I tried to give her examples of movie actresses that live here from Ukraine, but she would say she was brought to the States as a baby and is completely americanized with an american accent and all.

Whether she liked me, or not. Whether we would have married, or not. It still does not explain why she was given cash from the interpretor we used when we first met. $20 an hour is wayyyy too much. This is what I am upset about and I have caught Anastasia because I was given the "in."

I had a semi-successful relationship, however, how many other men are being scammed every day? Something needs to be done. I have probably the best evidence anyone will ever get of this massive multi-million dollar fraud.

Guys, I have made many Ukrainian friends and I know the place very well. If you can't get laid in the States, all you are doing is asking to get used. They want your wallet and that's it. You might meet their family (because they're in on it too), but you will never meet their group of friends. Most of them have families and their lives are not shit like their lives were back in 90's when they would do anything to survive (including leaving their friends and families behind.) If I would have married Kristina, I would have been visiting Ukraine 2 or 3 times a year.

This is her... Fellas, this is why we fly across the world to go there, is it not? You can see the microphone on her dress. I am assuming she is a television studio in Kyiv.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 08:52:05 AM by AnonMod »

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2013, 05:28:48 PM »
You need to be careful are you sure she was not 17 years.  You mentioned 18 but if she is 17 you may be going to jail depending on where you bring this to court. 

Why?  The age of consent in Ukraine is 16, so he hasn't broken any law there unless she was actually 15 or less (which seems highly unlikely given that he has supplied her actual date of birth).  The discussions that have taken place here relating to US laws about "grooming" an under-age girl by email hardly seem relevant in this case.

Offline lonedrake

« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2013, 06:53:10 PM »
You're right. Now that I think about the damages, it really only adds up to around 3k, since Anastasia was only involved enduring the first visit to Odessa. She then gave me her email address and phone number on our first date to met up the following day.

She did like me. I am sure that she liked the fact that I'm not 40, we liked the same popular American music, I spoiled her, and if she was going to use anyone to get to the US, it would have been me.

The reason I went over there to see her was to get a girl that I thought was perfect here in the States off my mind. I literally picked what I thought was the most attractive girl out of the Anastasia catalog, started writing her, and flew over to see here thinking, "well, my grandparents are 10 years apart." Might I add I had my arms locked up behind me by two males I met in a nightclub and robbed a night before meeting her in the process (I was really a foreign noob - I now know that Odessa is the most dangerous city in the EU from a documentary I saw and I agree. I will not be going there alone again.)

How did I know she wasn't 17? I've dated her for the past 3 years. Her birthday is May 5, 1992, I met her grandparents, her mother, cousin, and purse dog, Margo.

After a year, her and her mother moved to Kyiv for her to study acting. I went to see her twice. I wanted someone younger because I didn't want to get married when I first met her. I wanted her to be 25 and me be 35 when I would bring her to the States.

After my 2nd trip to Kyiv, she started getting famous and put on television dating shows on 1 + 1 (popular television station in kyiv.) That's when she told me that she no longer wanted to move to the United States since there was no way possible she could become famous. I tried to give her examples of movie actresses that live here from Ukraine, but she would say she was brought to the States as a baby and is completely americanized with an american accent and all.

Whether she liked me, or not. Whether we would have married, or not. It still does not explain why she was given cash from the interpretor we used when we first met. $20 an hour is wayyyy too much. This is what I am upset about and I have caught Anastasia because I was given the "in."

I had a semi-successful relationship, however, how many other men are being scammed every day? Something needs to be done. I have probably the best evidence anyone will ever get of this massive multi-million dollar fraud.

Guys, I have made many Ukrainian friends and I know the place very well. If you can't get laid in the States, all you are doing is asking to get used. They want your wallet and that's it. You might meet their family (because they're in on it too), but you will never meet their group of friends. Most of them have families and their lives are not shit like their lives were back in 90's when they would do anything to survive (including leaving their friends and families behind.) If I would have married Kristina, I would have been visiting Ukraine 2 or 3 times a year.

This is her... Fellas, this is why we fly across the world to go there, is it not? You can see the microphone on her dress. I am assuming she is a television studio in Kyiv.

After reading the updated version it does not sound like you have a chance a winning a lawsuit. This lawsuit is just about the very first day you met her?

How much did you end up spending on her? Things like gifts,money?

Offline cbstogner

« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2013, 07:13:50 PM »
Maybe about 2k. The point is that these girls are being paid, and I have proof. Should nothing be done? It's so funny that 3 months later, after we met in Odessa, she magically became fluent in English enough to talk on the phone...

Offline lonedrake

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2013, 07:35:31 PM »
Should nothing be done?

Well....you are doing something. You posted up on here.

Keep posting everywhere you can...maybe a lawyer will take your case(not realistic) and you may end up hurting them through less clients.

The problem is...even though they may have paid her to talk to you...you met a real woman and had a relationship with her. Was this girl scamming you after the first date? Maybe she was...maybe she wasn't. If you married her and everything was great and you found out this info....would you get divorced over it? would you still sue ?

Offline cbstogner

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2013, 07:49:42 PM »
I'm think I am looking at it from the view of how many of us they are scamming. Maybe it needs to be a class action lawsuit. I don't know, I'm not and attorney.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2013, 08:25:27 PM »
I'm think I am looking at it from the view of how many of us they are scamming. Maybe it needs to be a class action lawsuit. I don't know, I'm not and attorney.

So you met a gal who eventually found a good means of livelihood for herself in Ukraine and thus ended her relationship with you.

So, like a kid who never gets to go out enough, you post her picture on a thread with implicating message of mischief and alleged illegal activity.

Does it really hurt you that much when you try to think, man?

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2013, 08:54:09 PM »

Why?  The age of consent in Ukraine is 16, so he hasn't broken any law there unless she was actually 15 or less (which seems highly unlikely given that he has supplied her actual date of birth).  The discussions that have taken place here relating to US laws about "grooming" an under-age girl by email hardly seem relevant in this case.

Technically, you're wrong AK. The laws within the country of citizenship, in this case a US citizen, have the judicial authority over that citizen even if any alleged misdeed happened on foreign soil.

While sex with a minor can have different labeling to define it as a criminal misconduct, it still falls under the US Justice department to determine whether or not a crime is committed, and if so, can be punishable for up to 30 years imprisonment.

Offline cbstogner

« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2013, 08:59:21 PM »
Hey GQBlues, how about you get off my thread? I don't like your jealous ass.

Hello, she was 18... Enough talk about any illegal activity involving me. She is a scammer and her mother is a pimp.

Offline cbstogner

« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2013, 09:00:50 PM »
I have proof.. what can we do about it?

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2013, 09:42:17 PM »
Hey GQBlues, how about you get off my thread? I don't like your jealous ass.

Hello, she was 18... Enough talk about any illegal activity involving me. She is a scammer and her mother is a pimp.

Listen guy, you've done nothing here but, show what a vindictive little ass you are. You spent 3K, really? Now you want to sue AD, because you were done wrong? WTF am I missing here. You met the family, had the best mind blowing sex of your life, you made 3 trips. Where in-between the 1st and the second trip did you decide you were scammed?

You wasn't scammed bruddah. You got everything you paid for and now, you want to bitch about it. $20 bucks an hour for a terp? Really? What do you do for a living? You paid it. Did anyone snatch that out of your pocket? Was there at anytime you thought or your penis thought, NO, I won't do this?

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2013, 09:44:48 PM »
I have proof.. what can we do about it?

Nothing. No lawyer would take such a case unless you pay them up front and they'll laugh at you. You have dick.

Offline sleepycat

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2013, 09:46:42 PM »
To look for a lawyer who might be interested in your particular situation...

May I suggest you google the keywords 'ambulance chasing lawyer' and see what comes up.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541507
Total Topics: 20866
Most Online Today: 1789
Most Online Ever: 12701